• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9552 users

Physician aka Entropy's Blog

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-20 07:39:10
December 13 2006 15:14 GMT
#1
Physician aka Entropy's Blog
(or glorified personal forum thread: the ying and yang of me)

The reasons for this thread
+ Show Spoiler +

Often I get asked questions for help or information which sometimes I know I have written about etc..which I then have to go hunt to save myself time and still be polite by helping out. Now all I will have to do is remember the link to this "humble" thread and share it when needed.

Therefore I have decided to collect all my posts in one place. There is nothing that ticks me off more than a complete forum content dying suddenly because of some hardrive crashing, an admin that didn't realize what words "permanently delete" meant or some moron hacker out to get his daily fix etc.. and no one made a back up. This has happened to us all in more than one site over the past 8 years. Teamliquid has be so far the most trustworthy site I have found in this respect thus I will put all my trust in it. They also do very frequent back ups <3

I will try and gather all the better material from the several sites I have worked at and make the subsequent teamliquid posts. Some of it will be old and many you may have read them, simply ignore them or lock them but I know the newer generations might have missed them and if they find something interesting it will be available to them. I will also revise all my old teamliquid threads so that if they link to material elsewhere that I have written, it will have all the content here too.

Why do I do this? Phuck do I know, I am crazy. But aside from being crazy, which I think almost everyone that has been playing StarCraft for nine years is a little, I will treat this thread as my own personal space - call it an old school form of blogging or whatever you want. After all that is what blogs are: glorified personal forum threads. I rather keep it an open thread for future feedback but if the staff feels the need to close it, go ahead, so long as I can keep editing it.

The other reason is that a few days ago I had a conversation with ToT)Strafe who unwittingly said something that felt like a stabbing knife. I highlighted the offense!

"Hey I see you posting a lot recently. Usually with some content even. As you might.... I hope you can help me some, if you want to of course."

Anyway I quickly forgave his poor choice of words and we had a pretty good chat about Argentina, Poker and life. The initial comment did however tickle my ego, that most should know by now, is gigaenormous. There is an joke amongst Argentineans that can be summarize so: The ego of an Argentinean is so big, that should he climb on it, and jump off it, he will face certain death due to the height involved. Well some of that rubbed on me from my mother.

So, for the record:

In my quest of uniting the many divided communities out there I always made sure to show to all the path to our main sites teamliquid, gosugamers, sclegacy, wgtour. I made sure too, everyone heard about those little sites no one cares much about but that collectively matter more than all the big ones.

Nevertheless just for the record, I have been posting at Tl.net since 2004. FrozenArbiter kindly posted my first post for me, in the 10 day waiting period.

I may not have a thousand-and-one plus-account (yet) but I have tried my hardest to always add constructively to the forum. I tried never to speak if I did not have anything to say and my initial thread posts speak for themselves.
No matter were I have posted and written, I have always linked back to teamliquid or linked out from teamliquid. I would have done it more but I worried at times of spamming teamliquid with my view of the Starcraft world etc. There is simply so much "Entropy" anyone can take and there are some news that do not need to be cloned ad nauseum.

The final reason of course is that I am celebrating my 1000th post, in the best way I could think: As teamliquid.net forum member, showing off his 1000th post in the way of Entropy, profile updated included.


<3 StarCraft4Ever <3

coming soon:

- Form Giant to Rabble: a WGTour rant.
- Physician interviews Entropy: No one like yourself to ask the right questions. (PM Physician questions if you want to help him.)
- Military Genius for one Night: The math inside one game.
- The PGTour story.

_______________________________________________________________________

List of my Posts

Brood War Featured
Watch Live StarCraft
Desktop Bnet Chat Client!
Maplantis.org

Sports & Games
mYm mentioned @ Kotaku
SC developer joins SAGA
Brand Manager (Vivendi) wanted.
Danes, MyM, e-Sports
Burning Crusade buying frenzy
TeamBio: MultiGaming Site

Brood War
Neox's ART
Starcraft Chronicles
Movie by Snotty
Maplantis is back online
Korea & neo-jelousy!
NinjaPirate says GG!
FanArt Fans: More
BGHers vs TL.net Requiem
MOVIE TF]pLAsMa
Light[aLive]’s Unit Control
PgR.com TranSLatiOns!
SC.org Recruting
Battle.net Evolution
Broodwar.de Top Rep #1
Project Revolution: New gif
Cal's All Star Montage
UGT up & running!
Replay of the Week
BGH Pimpest Plays
SC.org 2D Fanart '06
Lee Byung Min
SC Bonus Missions Download
AlT~ ProGamer Coverage
SCU:Starcraft Unraveled
The Return: Ginger Bread Man
SC Cinematic & Plus
StarCraft in Aljazeera!
Catch me! New worker AI
MyM & StarCraft
Catch me! New worker AI
Physician aka Entropy's Blog
MyM & StarCraft
Tourney Calendar
Brood War B-day
Battle.net & its current state
Entropy's SC Wish List
Battle.net Ladder Rants
BW AI Project gosu Update
The Antrax Edge
Battle Born: A Battle Montage
Stellar Forces
Analysis of Canata's Control
SC, Racism & Evolution
Want one? (t-shirts)
Coke On A Barrack
Air Force Star Fighters
Esrtrolls@BWTimes
Updates (for map makers/modders)
Arctic Blindness & Desert Mirages
StarCraft Wiki
StaRCraft progRammers!
It Could Be Worse
Starcraft Age & head count Poll
TeamLiquid Owning?
CAL: Starcraft
More SC on TV
Got Jam? ZoXXer!
Need 1000 votes
Yellowchrome.org
Figtherforum Interviewed
A New Pgtour Feature
Have Map, Will Battle
GGL Live VOD Broadcast
Broodwar News and Divided Community
The Rectangle
List of all RWA sites
New BWscanner 2.0 soon!
rek@fighterforums
WCG 2004 replays pack
in your honor: TL.net Map Makers
Picture of the Week Challenge
Staint Steven
Blizzard Closes more Accounts
Garimto's Replay Pack
Broodwar AI project Update
Private servers?
BWcoach Release!
Redare's New Map
Starcraft Remix mp3s
Comp on Steroids
Bwscanners Hacklist
Private servers?
Starcraft News Portal
News Hacker Busted in Lan. Lol

Suggestion Thread
Forum moderation (suggestion/advice)

Closed Threads
Starcraft and Poker
Starcraftgamers.com is back up!!

Tourneys & Leagues
Blizz Mystery Map Tourney (update)
PR Tourney

General
You be the Judge
What Do you think of her?
The mySpace Oracle
Wow, now thats a friend!
O’Reilly vs PS3 (& gaming)
Ouch, Depressing Site
Blizzards ART Contest: WTF?
50 mill Koreans Can't be wrong!
Funny & Not so funny YouTbue
Tweaking Inertia (music)
Pro-gaming in China

_______________________________________

re-posts from StarCraftGamers.com (I plan to reedit & post most)
Starcraft History: Dance, baby, dance!
StarCraft in Aljazeera!

My GosuGamers.net Posts
500 plus articles
My Blog at GG.net

My GosuGamers.net Posts
My blogs & Profile at MYM



(I might have missed a few here at TL.net, dunno, that search engine works mysteriously; with time I will update them all & bring material I have posted in other sites here for posterity. I will probably finish when no one plays StarCraft anymore.)
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
KageMan
Profile Joined November 2005
India50 Posts
December 13 2006 15:22 GMT
#2
wow nice, congrats on the 1000th post and gogo post all the stuff you have =).
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-03 12:47:33
December 13 2006 15:22 GMT
#3
Cool
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12815 Posts
December 13 2006 15:27 GMT
#4
On December 14 2006 00:22 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
hahahahahahahaha

Ur just jealous of his 1000 posts :p
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-13 15:41:32
December 13 2006 15:40 GMT
#5
Why am I looking at a list of every single thread created by you...? I hope everyone doesn't post a list of their lifetime threads when they reach a certain number of posts...

And while you have made some great threads, there are many in this list that aren't so. A list of your best posts would be better, so that people don't have to go through all of what you have written, good and bad.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-13 16:00:12
December 13 2006 15:48 GMT
#6
# WhatisProtoss - because of what I said in my first 3 paragraphs. "I hope everyone doesn't post a list of their lifetime threads when they reach a certain number of posts" I really hope they do! Much easier for me to find stuff, I just search for his personal thread, because I often remember the author.

Not many have my steel when it comes to insane posts, so I don't think you should fear too much it occurring. I thought of what you said about choosing the better ones but then I realized it really depends on who is reading them. Anyway I plan. as I pointed out, to bring what I have written in other sites here too. When I have them all here, I will highlight the ones I like the most green!

Yei!! 1001
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
December 13 2006 15:55 GMT
#7
I already read your post, I know. But, anybody can use the search function as well as you can and produce the same list of threads.

I'm just saying you should post the threads that you actually put time into and made a big contribution with. The posts that people would actually be looking for. Not everything.
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-13 15:57:50
December 13 2006 15:57 GMT
#8
Whoa, stop editing...

It's not my "fear." Not many people make outstanding posts on a regular basis. If those people put a list of their threads up, it would be completely useless. You, on the other hand, have some good ones, and you should post only your good ones.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-13 16:17:51
December 13 2006 16:02 GMT
#9
You are forgetting the omnipresent, omnipotent mods! They don't allow too much useless around here (and everyone knows it by now)! Ya I edit like a fiend, I am never happy of how I end up witting something and need to polish it - sorry. I will highlight the ones I think best - green - but first I need to polish them all.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
LeJe
Profile Joined December 2006
Romania65 Posts
December 13 2006 17:49 GMT
#10
entropy, u r such a wise guy ! dedicating your life for sc community is impressive. tell us more, kind sir !
itzMorglum
Profile Joined October 2004
Poland171 Posts
December 13 2006 19:03 GMT
#11
this thread made my day still can't stop laughing

gl Entropy
God created angels to steal loneliness from males, but I have found my angel and she stole my loneliness 4ever
Coulthard
Profile Joined September 2005
Greece3359 Posts
December 13 2006 19:05 GMT
#12
keep it up Entropy =D
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
December 13 2006 19:23 GMT
#13
ill dedicate my 1000 post to this thread later
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
December 13 2006 19:24 GMT
#14
I forgot all about that ladder, it was soo long ago it seems, at least for me ;o http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=23487

We have a new ladder system coming out, it should own pretty hard in 2007.

I placed 8th in that ladder, won $50. that was the last ladder I did b4 I retired, I think after that was WCG in Miami, then that was my last event ever.
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
December 13 2006 20:05 GMT
#15
just relax it
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
December 14 2006 00:29 GMT
#16
Ok I forgot
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-15 07:05:49
December 15 2006 03:57 GMT
#17
I phuking love spoilers.

#Yogurt & Yuljan What was your 1000th post?
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 15 2006 04:07 GMT
#18
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=11639
that thread is honestly amazing (the hacker caught at lan one)

glad you posted even your 'bad' threads
whatisprotoss you'll like this one too, promise =P
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
December 15 2006 05:36 GMT
#19
On December 15 2006 12:57 Physician wrote:
I phuking love spoilers.

#Yogurt What was your 1000th post?


sadly, i dont remember, dont think it was anything special though

my 1337 post however, was something discussing something

then edited with something along the lines of

"omg my 1337 post!!!!!! i'm so supremely awesome"
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-20 09:55:11
February 20 2007 06:23 GMT
#20
Question
Is it hard to make it into teamliquid's Feature threads?
Answer
Yup!

jeje but <3 it!

I did some mass updating today if this not so humble thread!

_____________________________________________________________________________

1com Update

Anyway for anyone interested: I will be making a StarCraft news team that will serve a couple of new sites, but more important it will serve every StarCraft site out there since I plan to cater to everyone that is a StarCraft fan, regardless their loyalties or affiliations. i.e. we will be working with everyone.
So if you think you are good at StarCraft or e-Sports coverage, or want to give it a try, contact me, I promise I will make good use of your valuable time and maybe we can do something that matters for our community at large!
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
UpATreeSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 88
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 36
Bale 26
JYJ 18
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
[ Show more ]
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6694
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
Fnx 762
edward489
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS138
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1985
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3387
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo631
byalli403
shahzam283
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0150
TKL 140
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur374
• WagamamaTV280
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 25m
Stellar Fest
17h 25m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.