Anyways I wrote this up about a guy I take pride in calling friend, which will lead you to a good interview done by oG)MaNdo of his fellow clan Member and GG.net News writer: ZoXXer.
http://www.ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=730
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Physician
United States4146 Posts
Anyways I wrote this up about a guy I take pride in calling friend, which will lead you to a good interview done by oG)MaNdo of his fellow clan Member and GG.net News writer: ZoXXer. http://www.ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=730 | ||
|
0x64
Finland4646 Posts
starcraftgamers.net is dead haha | ||
|
Physician
United States4146 Posts
| ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
nice interview ;D | ||
|
Eatme
Switzerland3919 Posts
| ||
|
PuertoRican
United States5709 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2FanTaSy Hyuk Horang2 BeSt Stork Pusan Shinee sorry Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP15 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|