• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9583 users

Yellowchrome.org

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-01-08 04:40:46
March 24 2005 21:52 GMT
#1
Upgate Jan 8 2006
I added google search specifically to each of the main sites, one just has to chose it. So if you ever wanted to search out each site specficially for someone or something its pretty easy. I often have found google search engine better than the inner search engines some sites offer. I have also added the Kespa (english) - left hand yellow box down the middle.


yellowchrome.org

http://www.yellowchrome.org

I am one of those guys who has google as his main page. I am a die hard search engine fan, so I would never concieve having anything but a search engine as my home page.

My "favorites" folder has long become obsolete ~ too much $hit in it and it would take me far to much of my time to re-organize it, plus links go dead as fast as new ones are born. I type in most addresses I want or simply google them.

Thus my new simple Home Page creation. A purely selfish project to help me waste less time when I go hunting for news. A google access with links of all my favorite Broodwar sites.

Any good sites I should add? Any other SIMPLE feature you would like to see in it? I don't want to clutter the page - just make it functional as possible for those like me, who love starcraft - google and news about starcraft.

~ Entropy aka physician
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-24 21:57:53
March 24 2005 21:56 GMT
#2
a big ol' picture of me on the front page with an essay about how great i am (with references and examples) would spice up the place


oh and thanks, its a pretty extensive list, will make hunting for things much easier
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
eAmYo
Profile Joined May 2004
Germany194 Posts
March 24 2005 21:57 GMT
#3
wow
a great idea and page, not very "nice" to look at but usefull tho : )
-
sundance
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Slovakia3201 Posts
March 24 2005 22:00 GMT
#4
Very nice.
That's pity that Nidus domain is already in use TT
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-24 22:09:30
March 24 2005 22:04 GMT
#5
~the nicer one makes it to "look" the less functional on all browsers. I prefer that all browswer can see it well. But yes it is rather spartan in aspect, by intention.

~fakesteve u should make a site with a weekly rant ~ and a link to it u would find in the Nidus aka yellowchrome.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
March 24 2005 22:09 GMT
#6
nydus is spelled... nydus

maybe that one is available?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-24 22:12:57
March 24 2005 22:11 GMT
#7
ahh I still prefer yellowcrhome ~ I will use the site for other purposes too. Thanks correcting. Any major site I missed?
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Legionnaire
Profile Joined January 2003
Australia4515 Posts
March 24 2005 22:16 GMT
#8
i see teamliquid got a low rank due to poker ads

worldcybergames is only one i can think of.
uzoo.net
My hope is one day stupid people will feel the same pain when they talk, as the pain the rest of us feel when we hear them. Twitter: @Legionnaire_au
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
March 25 2005 01:01 GMT
#9
Awesome, thx for the new homepage
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
March 25 2005 01:13 GMT
#10
Awesome man.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 25 2005 08:27 GMT
#11
Leg ~ teamliquid is the the vip site box ~ worldcybergames was too long so I just put wcg. I thought about uzoo and a couple of other Korean and Chinese sites but so few people know them in the west I debated about it for a while but I will add uzoo.net tonite ~ thanks.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
comabreaded
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States2166 Posts
March 25 2005 09:10 GMT
#12
cool, but maybe change the title to something other than 'index'
I put the fu in fun
nortydog
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia3067 Posts
March 25 2005 10:05 GMT
#13
<title>Nydus Google</title>
NoCleanFeed.com
MannerKiss
Profile Joined June 2003
United States2398 Posts
March 25 2005 10:11 GMT
#14
www.replays.co.kr
I want an igloo.
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-25 11:58:16
March 25 2005 10:19 GMT
#15
your link to the mas-1 website is incorrect
(it links to http://mas-1.unlinked.net/gif/but.news.1.gif)
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Refrain[FriZ]
Profile Joined June 2003
Canada4337 Posts
March 25 2005 10:23 GMT
#16
Man if you made a porn section to the right... IT WOULD BE THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 25 2005 11:49 GMT
#17
I might do ~ lol.

I added a new feature "google news" it will find recent "official" google news on Starcraft.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
MannerLess_
Profile Joined November 2003
Brazil535 Posts
March 25 2005 11:55 GMT
#18
im sure u know much more about the cauche than i do
ur hed got smashed by ur moms dik lololol
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
March 25 2005 11:57 GMT
#19
Great website, btw. It's my new home page.
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
smile9930
Profile Joined March 2005
United States33 Posts
March 25 2005 12:03 GMT
#20
this is sick :D
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
UpATreeSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 88
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 36
Bale 26
JYJ 18
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
[ Show more ]
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6694
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
Fnx 762
edward489
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS138
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1985
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3387
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo631
byalli403
shahzam283
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0150
TKL 140
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur374
• WagamamaTV280
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 25m
Stellar Fest
17h 25m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.