• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8662 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 155

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 383 Next
WarFest
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore33 Posts
June 24 2012 03:22 GMT
#3081
On June 24 2012 00:47 optical630 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2012 22:50 WarFest wrote:
Hi, I've got a steelseries 6gv2 (black keys), and I LOVE it!! But I thought the keys are a bit stiff for typing, so I'm planning to get a blue/brown/red switch keyboard. Anyone have suggestions? I've thought of Das pro, but tl community is so smart, so I wanna hear other people's opinions first


10/10 keyboard. no complaints at all. i got the silent one with brown switches and it feels so, so good (browns are easier to press, and dont have the click noise that blue has)

no bullshit, no "gaming" brand. just a straight up high build quality (German, i might add xd) mechanical keyboard thats definitly worth the extra price.


Okay thanks!! But what do you guys think of the glossy finish on Das keyboards. My room is the typical nerdy (aka. Dusty) habitat. So I'm afraid that it'll get dirty really quickly.
<3 HuK Forever!!!
humanimal
Profile Joined June 2010
United States151 Posts
June 24 2012 04:40 GMT
#3082
On June 24 2012 12:22 WarFest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 00:47 optical630 wrote:
On June 23 2012 22:50 WarFest wrote:
Hi, I've got a steelseries 6gv2 (black keys), and I LOVE it!! But I thought the keys are a bit stiff for typing, so I'm planning to get a blue/brown/red switch keyboard. Anyone have suggestions? I've thought of Das pro, but tl community is so smart, so I wanna hear other people's opinions first


10/10 keyboard. no complaints at all. i got the silent one with brown switches and it feels so, so good (browns are easier to press, and dont have the click noise that blue has)

no bullshit, no "gaming" brand. just a straight up high build quality (German, i might add xd) mechanical keyboard thats definitly worth the extra price.


Okay thanks!! But what do you guys think of the glossy finish on Das keyboards. My room is the typical nerdy (aka. Dusty) habitat. So I'm afraid that it'll get dirty really quickly.


Agree with optical630's post. The only problem I've had with it is if you're not careful around the usb splitter (splits into keyboard and hub usbs), it can start to pull out and the internal wiring will be exposed. It hasn't been an issue to the usage and was likely me just not being careful enough, but I thought I'd give you a head's up. In terms of the glossy finish, it does attract a good amount of dust, but they give you a nice cloth to wipe it down. Or you can just do some regular cleaning. If you're not too huge, on it looking super shiny, the dust isn't too big of an issue as long as you don't smudge it with oils from finger prints.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 22:07:57
June 24 2012 19:19 GMT
#3083
On June 24 2012 12:22 WarFest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 00:47 optical630 wrote:
On June 23 2012 22:50 WarFest wrote:
Hi, I've got a steelseries 6gv2 (black keys), and I LOVE it!! But I thought the keys are a bit stiff for typing, so I'm planning to get a blue/brown/red switch keyboard. Anyone have suggestions? I've thought of Das pro, but tl community is so smart, so I wanna hear other people's opinions first


10/10 keyboard. no complaints at all. i got the silent one with brown switches and it feels so, so good (browns are easier to press, and dont have the click noise that blue has)

no bullshit, no "gaming" brand. just a straight up high build quality (German, i might add xd) mechanical keyboard thats definitly worth the extra price.


Okay thanks!! But what do you guys think of the glossy finish on Das keyboards. My room is the typical nerdy (aka. Dusty) habitat. So I'm afraid that it'll get dirty really quickly.


I can't speak for you and everyone else out there but after owning a Blackwidow Ultimate iv'e gotten really tired of glossy keyboards. That's part of the reason why i don't use it anymore.

Why don't you look at other options like Filco or Ducky? I mean just look at some video reviews on youtube and take your time before making a too quick decision.

I was looking into a Das a while ago aswell but the glossyness made me change my mind and also the shape of the keyboard wich i don't really like. But that's just a personal opinion.

Im currently using a 6gv2 with red switches and i love it. It's very easy to click and feels great typing and playing with. Im not sure if you'd like another Steelseries keyboard though. Might be boring to have two keyboards that looks almost the same (exept for the red led's and red paint under the keys).

red and brown switches is what i prefer and recommend. It's all about personal preference though. You should go with what you want/like but do your research first .

Just because someone says this and that is amazing doesn't mean you will like it. glhf!
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
June 24 2012 19:46 GMT
#3084
I dislike Das and Razer keyboards because they are glossy; I can't stand glossy computer peripherals -__-. Depending on availability in your region, look into keyboards from Leopold, Filco, Ducky and Rosewill for non-glossy but solid all-round keyboards. The Das would be a really good keyboard if they just got rid of the gloss and changed that ridiculous font.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
Redmori
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
June 25 2012 16:34 GMT
#3085
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
June 25 2012 17:10 GMT
#3086
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


They are virtually identical except the difference in switches (Red instead of black). Reds are essentially a less stiff black switch and that keyboard is very fairly priced. I would get the one with Red switches.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
June 25 2012 18:36 GMT
#3087
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


lol just get the 6Gv2 Red Edition then. I was worried about the stiffness of the black switches aswell so i just went for the version with red switches instead and it's really easy to type on.
Redmori
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
June 25 2012 19:07 GMT
#3088
On June 26 2012 02:10 Mackem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


They are virtually identical except the difference in switches (Red instead of black). Reds are essentially a less stiff black switch and that keyboard is very fairly priced. I would get the one with Red switches.


Ok thanks for the help!

On June 26 2012 03:36 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


lol just get the 6Gv2 Red Edition then. I was worried about the stiffness of the black switches aswell so i just went for the version with red switches instead and it's really easy to type on.


I didn't know a red edition existed, after some research I only found it. Seems to be a limited edition Swedish only version for 100EUR? (Standard 6gv2 is about 80EUR) I don't think that's a good option for me since I don't use these keys.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
June 25 2012 19:49 GMT
#3089
On June 26 2012 04:07 Redmori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 02:10 Mackem wrote:
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


They are virtually identical except the difference in switches (Red instead of black). Reds are essentially a less stiff black switch and that keyboard is very fairly priced. I would get the one with Red switches.


Ok thanks for the help!

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 03:36 Waterflow wrote:
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


lol just get the 6Gv2 Red Edition then. I was worried about the stiffness of the black switches aswell so i just went for the version with red switches instead and it's really easy to type on.


I didn't know a red edition existed, after some research I only found it. Seems to be a limited edition Swedish only version for 100EUR? (Standard 6gv2 is about 80EUR) I don't think that's a good option for me since I don't use these keys.


Oh im sorry i thought it was released worldwide But that makes it even more special though ^^

But there's alot of other brands with red switches out there.
DG.Zeya
Profile Joined January 2012
United States39 Posts
June 26 2012 03:57 GMT
#3090
Is it at all possible to use a Ducky keyboard with a Mac computer? I've been getting mixed messages from sites. I'm asking, is there anyone that uses a Mac and a Ducky keyboard?

Also, how are Ducky boards with blue switches? nice?
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
June 26 2012 05:22 GMT
#3091
On June 26 2012 04:49 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 04:07 Redmori wrote:
On June 26 2012 02:10 Mackem wrote:
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


They are virtually identical except the difference in switches (Red instead of black). Reds are essentially a less stiff black switch and that keyboard is very fairly priced. I would get the one with Red switches.


Ok thanks for the help!

On June 26 2012 03:36 Waterflow wrote:
On June 26 2012 01:34 Redmori wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the black switches (from the 6gv2) feel compare to (old $5) rubber keys? I'm a little worried about the stiffness of the black switches, as I am not the most muscular guy . I tried measuring the force required by simply putting coins on it which resulted in around 60g but I don't think it's really reliable that way.

If they seem to heavy I should probably look for a red switch keyboard, which are hard to find (with a decent price) in Europe (Netherlands). I found the CM Quick Fire Pro (red switch): http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/quick-fire-pro-gaming-keyboard but I haven't really found a lot of opinions about it. I heard that the CM Quick Fire Rapid (black switch) is nice but what about the Pro(red) version?

Thanks


lol just get the 6Gv2 Red Edition then. I was worried about the stiffness of the black switches aswell so i just went for the version with red switches instead and it's really easy to type on.


I didn't know a red edition existed, after some research I only found it. Seems to be a limited edition Swedish only version for 100EUR? (Standard 6gv2 is about 80EUR) I don't think that's a good option for me since I don't use these keys.


Oh im sorry i thought it was released worldwide But that makes it even more special though ^^

But there's alot of other brands with red switches out there.


Filco just released a bunch of red switch keyboards (majestouch 2, amazing) on their website the keyboard co

They are fucking amazing, and I'm getting a red switch one soon.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
kpierre150
Profile Joined June 2011
11 Posts
June 26 2012 05:23 GMT
#3092
After trying all switches, my favorites have been brown and blue, but i'm not sure about red, since i believe mine was defective. But I believe that brown will be the best for me, does anyone know which is the best cherry mx brown mechanical keyboard out there? I don't care about extra features at all, and I would prefer blank keycaps.
My two choices have been:

Das keyboard ultimate silent

and

Cooler master quickfire pro

I will really appreciate a reply, it's a hard decision for me and I just need to know which one is better quality and will feel better.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 26 2012 05:35 GMT
#3093
Can't go wrong with a filco. The ninja version has the labels on the front of the keycaps so it's pretty close to having blank keycaps.

If you really don't like to have any lettering on your keycaps at all. You could probably pick up blank keycaps elsewhere.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
June 26 2012 05:58 GMT
#3094
On June 26 2012 14:23 kpierre150 wrote:
After trying all switches, my favorites have been brown and blue, but i'm not sure about red, since i believe mine was defective. But I believe that brown will be the best for me, does anyone know which is the best cherry mx brown mechanical keyboard out there? I don't care about extra features at all, and I would prefer blank keycaps.
My two choices have been:

Das keyboard ultimate silent

and

Cooler master quickfire pro

I will really appreciate a reply, it's a hard decision for me and I just need to know which one is better quality and will feel better.


I really recommend filco. Also, you should really read about stabilizers in keyboards =)) filco apparently has some great ones compared to most other keyboard companies
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Foodmanchew
Profile Joined June 2012
United States6 Posts
June 26 2012 07:35 GMT
#3095
On June 26 2012 14:23 kpierre150 wrote:
After trying all switches, my favorites have been brown and blue, but i'm not sure about red, since i believe mine was defective. But I believe that brown will be the best for me, does anyone know which is the best cherry mx brown mechanical keyboard out there? I don't care about extra features at all, and I would prefer blank keycaps.
My two choices have been:

Das keyboard ultimate silent

and

Cooler master quickfire pro

I will really appreciate a reply, it's a hard decision for me and I just need to know which one is better quality and will feel better.

If you live in the US or Canada, I would highly recommend a Leopold Otaku version with blank keycaps. It's designed by the same guy who designed the first Filco Majestouch, but improved upon. They can be shipped to other countries, but it starts to get pretty expensive.

Here's a picture of my tenkeyless version
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
June 26 2012 08:19 GMT
#3096
On June 24 2012 12:22 WarFest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 00:47 optical630 wrote:
On June 23 2012 22:50 WarFest wrote:
Hi, I've got a steelseries 6gv2 (black keys), and I LOVE it!! But I thought the keys are a bit stiff for typing, so I'm planning to get a blue/brown/red switch keyboard. Anyone have suggestions? I've thought of Das pro, but tl community is so smart, so I wanna hear other people's opinions first


10/10 keyboard. no complaints at all. i got the silent one with brown switches and it feels so, so good (browns are easier to press, and dont have the click noise that blue has)

no bullshit, no "gaming" brand. just a straight up high build quality (German, i might add xd) mechanical keyboard thats definitly worth the extra price.


Okay thanks!! But what do you guys think of the glossy finish on Das keyboards. My room is the typical nerdy (aka. Dusty) habitat. So I'm afraid that it'll get dirty really quickly.


I also have a Das Keyboard and I can only agree with the person you quoted, 10/10 (my 2 friends also bought one after they tried mine).

All keyboards get dirty quickly, I don't have a problem with my keys per-se but the rest obviously gets dusty, which happened to all of my former keyboards as well (glossy or not :D)...

You can buy a keypuller aswell for the keyboard, I clean my keyboard every few months and then it's as good as new again.
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
June 26 2012 09:28 GMT
#3097
On June 26 2012 14:23 kpierre150 wrote:
After trying all switches, my favorites have been brown and blue, but i'm not sure about red, since i believe mine was defective. But I believe that brown will be the best for me, does anyone know which is the best cherry mx brown mechanical keyboard out there? I don't care about extra features at all, and I would prefer blank keycaps.
My two choices have been:

Das keyboard ultimate silent

and

Cooler master quickfire pro

I will really appreciate a reply, it's a hard decision for me and I just need to know which one is better quality and will feel better.


Don't get the CM pro, the quickfire rapid is the only CM board that seems to be quality atm.

Das is a good choice, as others have said filcos and leopolds are good as well. A rosewill is worth looking at if you want to save some money, otherwise choose the one that you like/is cheapest in your part of the world out of Das, filco, leopold and 9000 model Duckys.
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
June 26 2012 11:11 GMT
#3098
Well I got a Filco tenkeyless with brown switches and it's awesome. The build quality is amazing, no tacky logos, just straight up clean looks and functionality.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
June 26 2012 12:13 GMT
#3099
On June 26 2012 20:11 Mackem wrote:
Well I got a Filco tenkeyless with brown switches and it's awesome. The build quality is amazing, no tacky logos, just straight up clean looks and functionality.


I will definitely buy a Filco tenkeyless if/when my Das gives up, they seem amazing indeed.
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
DJFaqU
Profile Joined May 2011
466 Posts
June 26 2012 13:00 GMT
#3100
On June 26 2012 14:23 kpierre150 wrote:
After trying all switches, my favorites have been brown and blue, but i'm not sure about red, since i believe mine was defective. But I believe that brown will be the best for me, does anyone know which is the best cherry mx brown mechanical keyboard out there? I don't care about extra features at all, and I would prefer blank keycaps.
My two choices have been:

Das keyboard ultimate silent

and

Cooler master quickfire pro

I will really appreciate a reply, it's a hard decision for me and I just need to know which one is better quality and will feel better.


I say go for the Das.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 479
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 47m
Patches Events
7h 47m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.