• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12815 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 18:45:56
March 17 2015 19:30 GMT
#1
There are threads like this in all of the forums, and with lots of people new to the game (and possibly genre), there could be lots of confusion. So if you have a simple question about the game that's not worth starting a new thread over, feel free to ask here!
Interesting posts
+ Show Spoiler [NickHotS explains Murky (prebuff)] +
On March 18 2015 05:12 NickHotS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:37 kingjames01 wrote:
So, I have a question already.

Murky is a Free to Play Hero this week. I've already leveled him up for the gold so I have a bit of experience with his talent tree. I want to keep playing him throughout this week but fear that he doesn't have enough of an impact and will hold back my team.

For the experienced Murky players: What should I be thinking about, how should I build Murky, etc.



So I've played tons of Murky games, something to keep in mind is not only on how to build Murky, but how to build Murky on what map your playing on and what composition you're playing with.

Let's talk Heroics:

For Blackheart's Bay, Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, and Haunted Mines, I like picking Octograb. I find that a lot of the fights take place in the open. Also, due to the nature of these maps, pick opportunities are more common, greater increasing the strength of Octograb.

For Cursed Hollow and Garden of Terror, I like picking March of the Murlocs. In general on Cursed this map there is a lot more grouping for "power plays" like curses and Grave Golems. There are also tons of great egg spots that you can set up for tributes, etc. There is also a lot of narrow chokes like on Garden of Terror, where good March of the Murloc flanks can change the game.

As far as regular talents, one of the more common builds is:

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/murky#scB4 - For Octograb builds (Blood for Blood another option for more of a bursty setup, I think I'd recommend it over Rejuv Bubble now. Also a viable build for March, so if you like this stick with it! The go to Murky build.)

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/murky#kFGj - My preferred March build (Slimy Pufferfish another option for more slimage, Bolt of the Storm or upgraded March are also interesitng options)

A lot of this is subject to change as Murky is supposed to be getting a buff soon. Hope this helps for Murky free week though ^^


+ Show Spoiler [BisuDagger explains Gazlowe Talents] +
On April 01 2015 03:18 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:15 kingjames01 wrote:
On April 01 2015 01:49 BisuDagger wrote:
On April 01 2015 01:26 kingjames01 wrote:
So I want to play a bunch of games with Gazlowe this week. Does anyone have any insight into when I can solo the various merc camps?

Should I wait for the 4 Turret Talent before I go for the boss?

You can solo any camp you want at 10. Bosses take a little longer and I would wait till 13 for the extra stat boosts to solo bosses. The mine golem is easy to solo at 10 also. If you get the reduced damage from non-hero enemies it will be a breeze to take on camps.


So if I want to go the Merc camp route, would it be correct to take:

- the extra bomb damage at Level 1
- reduced non-hero damage at Level 4
- ? at Level 7

For Killing Camps effectively:
lvl 1- The extra bomb can be fun for team comps, but I get more benefit from "break it own" as the game goes later. Your mana problem will lessen as you gain lvls and having the cooldowns cycle quicker as just awesome especially if you spec Turret Storage at 16

lvl 4 - Superiority allows you take damage from everything. You can even tank damage as you setup turrets and clear lanes like crazy. This is a must have for a camp killer/lane pusher imo.

lvl7 - Rock-It! Turret XL allows 2 targets at once for turrets. This is great if you drop a ton of turrets in team battles, need to hold objective points, need to take down camps with multiple spaws (which is most of them). Mercany Lord would be a second option if you push well with the camps you claim. Mostly I'm roaming to much for this skill to be utiliized.

lvl 10- RoboGoblin, at this point go crazy, you can punch anything in the face now and win. Camps are a joke at this point.

lvl 13- at this point pick sprint if you need a utility skill. If not, any of the other 3 can be used based on your play style. I'd probably take the second bomb.

lvl 16- Get turret storage and just kite/spam turrets everywhere. If turrets aren't being used, scrap em for mana and cooldowns.

lvl 20-Mecha-lord. If someone wants to take on you and your ring of turrets and your allies, then let them meet their doom.

There several decisions to be made at the beginning of the game on how influential you need to be in team fights. As a Gazlowe fan I seen superiority and RoboGoblin as non-negotiable on the the majority of maps. I'd say maybe the newest spider map, which is harder to survive off killing camps quickly, is the only one where lvl 4 and lvl 10 talents should be different.



A newbie question you could ask could be something like:

When do I take Rain of Vengeance versus Strafe on Valla?

How long do new heroes cost 15k gold?

A question that you shouldn't be asking is:

What talent build should I take on hero X?
Google a guide or utilize hotslogs to find the most popular build.

What hero should I purchase or learn
This is a matter of opinion, but you can try out heroes with a button in the store or wait until the hero is on free rotation to try them out.

So if you have any questions that you've searched and been unable to find an answer for, feel free to ask and the community will do what they can to answer!

If you know of any guides you think should be added to the OP, any frequently asked questions you've seen a few times in this thread, or any recommendations for information to be added to the OP, feel free to PM me, as it'll help newbies and veterans alike.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
March 17 2015 19:55 GMT
#2
So, I have a question already.

Murky is a Free to Play Hero this week. I've already leveled him up for the gold so I have a bit of experience with his talent tree. I want to keep playing him throughout this week but fear that he doesn't have enough of an impact and will hold back my team.

For the experienced Murky players: What should I be thinking about, how should I build Murky, etc.

Although you've said that we shouldn't ask about builds, my question isn't really, "Can someone give me a build?" I'm more interested in the thought process behind playing a Murky well.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
March 17 2015 20:03 GMT
#3
Q: On Sky Temple in the early game, what do you do if your hero comp is too weak to 2v2 on top or bottom temple? Is it worth sacrificing midlane experience in order to cap and hold a tower?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
NickHotS
Profile Joined May 2014
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-17 20:19:02
March 17 2015 20:12 GMT
#4
On March 18 2015 04:37 kingjames01 wrote:
So, I have a question already.

Murky is a Free to Play Hero this week. I've already leveled him up for the gold so I have a bit of experience with his talent tree. I want to keep playing him throughout this week but fear that he doesn't have enough of an impact and will hold back my team.

For the experienced Murky players: What should I be thinking about, how should I build Murky, etc.



So I've played tons of Murky games, something to keep in mind is not only on how to build Murky, but how to build Murky on what map your playing on and what composition you're playing with.

Let's talk Heroics:

For Blackheart's Bay, Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, and Haunted Mines, I like picking Octograb. I find that a lot of the fights take place in the open. Also, due to the nature of these maps, pick opportunities are more common, greater increasing the strength of Octograb.

For Cursed Hollow and Garden of Terror, I like picking March of the Murlocs. In general on Cursed this map there is a lot more grouping for "power plays" like curses and Grave Golems. There are also tons of great egg spots that you can set up for tributes, etc. There is also a lot of narrow chokes like on Garden of Terror, where good March of the Murloc flanks can change the game.

As far as regular talents, one of the more common builds is:

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/murky#scB4 - For Octograb builds (Blood for Blood another option for more of a bursty setup, I think I'd recommend it over Rejuv Bubble now. Also a viable build for March, so if you like this stick with it! The go to Murky build.)

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/murky#kFGj - My preferred March build (Slimy Pufferfish another option for more slimage, Bolt of the Storm or upgraded March are also interesitng options)

A lot of this is subject to change as Murky is supposed to be getting a buff soon. Hope this helps for Murky free week though ^^

On March 18 2015 05:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Q: On Sky Temple in the early game, what do you do if your hero comp is too weak to 2v2 on top or bottom temple? Is it worth sacrificing midlane experience in order to cap and hold a tower?

In general if you're in the weaker situation you want to go for top temple only (it is considered the weaker of the two first temples) with 3-4 people, while one good wave clearer (such as Tassadar/Valla/Tychus with Melting Point) "double soaks" experience in bottom and middle lane. It is important not to commit all-in to any losing fights. If you don't get the upper hand in the first temples, you can help mitigate your losses or even potentially come out ahead (depending on what the enemy does) with said experience soaking/pushing as long as you don't give up any kills to the enemy.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
March 17 2015 20:22 GMT
#5
Wow! This is amazing information! Thank you soooo very much for putting in that much time and effort. I really appreciate it!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
March 17 2015 20:35 GMT
#6
Does healing stack? If I'm in an area overlapped by tranquility and healing ward, for example
sushiko
Profile Joined June 2010
197 Posts
March 17 2015 23:41 GMT
#7
On March 18 2015 05:35 Holdenintherye wrote:
Does healing stack? If I'm in an area overlapped by tranquility and healing ward, for example


Yup. Not too sure on double healing wards, or reghar's unique healing totem + healing ward though.
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
March 18 2015 02:56 GMT
#8
healing wards dont stack
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Random_0
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1163 Posts
March 18 2015 03:24 GMT
#9
How do the damage and hitpoints of the Dragon Knight scale with player levels?

How do the damage and hitpoints of the Garden Terror scale with player levels?

Is there a simple way to calculate the hitpoints of the Golem on the Lost Mines in relation to how many skulls you gather? Why does the Golem with 0 skulls still have HP? Does a 0 skull golem and a 100 skull golem still do the same damage?
Kinmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States104 Posts
March 18 2015 16:55 GMT
#10
On March 18 2015 12:24 Random_0 wrote:
How do the damage and hitpoints of the Dragon Knight scale with player levels?

How do the damage and hitpoints of the Garden Terror scale with player levels?

Is there a simple way to calculate the hitpoints of the Golem on the Lost Mines in relation to how many skulls you gather? Why does the Golem with 0 skulls still have HP? Does a 0 skull golem and a 100 skull golem still do the same damage?


I'm pretty sure that all map mechanics (i.e. minion waves, mercs, bosses, Dragon Knight, and Terror) scale based on time. At certain time intervals they gain both damage and hitpoints.

I don't know of a simple way to calculate the Golem's strength on Haunted Mines. However a 100 skull golem has significantly more hitpoints and does more damage than a 0 skull golem. I think the golems base stats increase with time as previously mentioned and then are buffed based on the number of skulls your team gets.
"Dimaga getting just the right amount of banelings to kill 100% of everything!" - Day[9]
CNSnow
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Greece67 Posts
March 18 2015 17:43 GMT
#11
What is the purpose of getting Regeneration Globes? Apart from regenerating mana and health I saw that Tyrael can use them to gain mana regeneration. I want someone to explain the role of the Regeneration Globes.
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 18:19:38
March 18 2015 18:19 GMT
#12
Regeneration Globes were created to make you go less to your base. They also "fix" the problem that since you don't need to really kill creeps to get the exp, a lot of people on the pre alpha phase were simply standing close to them but not killing them, which wasn't what the devs intended, so they created the globes to reward those who actively lanes. ( this is explained on one of the videos you can find on the first plage of the general heroes thread here).

Now, what you are talking about increasing the regen is thanks to a talent, Depending on the heroes you are you will have one talent to gather regen globes to boost your health regen, other talent to boost your mama regen if you are a healer, or none, depending on who you are playing as. That's all the regen globes do.
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 18:48:23
March 18 2015 18:41 GMT
#13
On March 19 2015 01:55 Kinmaul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 12:24 Random_0 wrote:
How do the damage and hitpoints of the Dragon Knight scale with player levels?

How do the damage and hitpoints of the Garden Terror scale with player levels?

Is there a simple way to calculate the hitpoints of the Golem on the Lost Mines in relation to how many skulls you gather? Why does the Golem with 0 skulls still have HP? Does a 0 skull golem and a 100 skull golem still do the same damage?


I'm pretty sure that all map mechanics (i.e. minion waves, mercs, bosses, Dragon Knight, and Terror) scale based on time. At certain time intervals they gain both damage and hitpoints.

I don't know of a simple way to calculate the Golem's strength on Haunted Mines. However a 100 skull golem has significantly more hitpoints and does more damage than a 0 skull golem. I think the golems base stats increase with time as previously mentioned and then are buffed based on the number of skulls your team gets.

Confirmed, everything scales, including nexus health. I did some math that suggests linear scaling, I'm going to be sitting down with a bunch of replays in a little over a week to check though. (not tower/fort/gate health)
Moderator
Random_0
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1163 Posts
March 19 2015 03:23 GMT
#14
On March 19 2015 01:55 Kinmaul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 12:24 Random_0 wrote:
How do the damage and hitpoints of the Dragon Knight scale with player levels?

How do the damage and hitpoints of the Garden Terror scale with player levels?

Is there a simple way to calculate the hitpoints of the Golem on the Lost Mines in relation to how many skulls you gather? Why does the Golem with 0 skulls still have HP? Does a 0 skull golem and a 100 skull golem still do the same damage?


I'm pretty sure that all map mechanics (i.e. minion waves, mercs, bosses, Dragon Knight, and Terror) scale based on time. At certain time intervals they gain both damage and hitpoints.

I don't know of a simple way to calculate the Golem's strength on Haunted Mines. However a 100 skull golem has significantly more hitpoints and does more damage than a 0 skull golem. I think the golems base stats increase with time as previously mentioned and then are buffed based on the number of skulls your team gets.


Thanks for this, but I was almost sure that the map mechanics scaled based on levels not on time.

And I thought that the Golem was just buffed on HP, not on damage. =(
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
March 19 2015 10:52 GMT
#15
How does abathurs hivemind talent work? It would be really good to have a detailed explanationt how the second one actually gets on another hero, how I can control who it goes on, and how and why it suddenly disappears. I fucking love this hero but apparently im too stupid to figure this out and it is really frustrating.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
March 20 2015 23:23 GMT
#16
I had this post in the General Thread, but it's better here actually.

On March 21 2015 07:24 kingjames01 wrote:
Would a General Mode ever work, where a sixth player was added to the game who does not control a Hero. The General's role would be to make calls and direct their individual teams around the map.

Has something like this ever been implemented? Would this even be enjoyable for the general viewer? I know I'd love watching it, but then again, I love everything about this game. haha

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 00:36:30
March 21 2015 00:35 GMT
#17
On March 19 2015 19:52 Crushinator wrote:
How does abathurs hivemind talent work? It would be really good to have a detailed explanationt how the second one actually gets on another hero, how I can control who it goes on, and how and why it suddenly disappears. I fucking love this hero but apparently im too stupid to figure this out and it is really frustrating.


It disappears cus the person you casted symbiote on goes outside of range. If you read the talent itself, it says that you symbiote another person near the initial target, meaning that if your main-symbiote target walks out of range from your nearby ally the last-mentioned ally will lose his/her symbiote.

If you want to control who it goes on, you must control the person you are symbioting to begin with. Everything pretty much lies on that person's hand, because he/she will control "the range" of Hivemind.

And sorry if the explanation is sloppy, I'm experienced with Abathur, but at the same time i suck at him. fml
hi
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 17:16:10
March 21 2015 16:42 GMT
#18
Was wondering something about Nova after playing in free week and probably going to unlock her. (she's just plain fun)
I usually always went with Armor Piercing Rounds for the heavier first shot but I was wondering if One in the Chamber (50% more dmg on next AA after using ability) is actually better.

Usually when you engage you fire Crippling Shot from cloak and then Snipe.
In between you get one auto attack due to the slow fire rate so one AA at 250% dmg.

But, if you use One in the Chamber, you get a 150% AA the first time (after Crippling Shot) and another at 150% after Snipe.
This nets you 300% AA dmg and you retain the original fire rate rather than firing very slow shots.
You could get an additional one with Decoy though I'd have to think on how you could squeeze that in.
Another advantage is that One in the Chamber actually provides a little DPS boost, whereas Armor Piercing Rounds only slows your shots for higher damage.

Any thoughts on this or should I just stick with Armor Piercing Rounds?

EDIT:
Just tried it out on the testmap, turns out you can't squeeze in an auto attack between Crippling Shot and Snipe fast enough to benefit from the 20% cloak dmg on Snipe after casting Crippling Shot.
Normally you can squeeze in the combo fast enough so Snipe benefits from both Crippling Shot and the 20% cloak dmg, but if you squeeze an auto attack in there, the cloak buff expires before you can land Snipe.
Oh well, back to Armor Piercing Rounds I guess.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46513 Posts
March 22 2015 19:28 GMT
#19
Where could I find a comprehensive beginner's guide/ site/ video to Heroes? I've never played any MOBAs before, there isn't that much information on Liquipedia, and I have literally no idea where to start. Thanks
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-23 01:54:24
March 22 2015 22:37 GMT
#20
On March 19 2015 03:41 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:55 Kinmaul wrote:
On March 18 2015 12:24 Random_0 wrote:
How do the damage and hitpoints of the Dragon Knight scale with player levels?

How do the damage and hitpoints of the Garden Terror scale with player levels?

Is there a simple way to calculate the hitpoints of the Golem on the Lost Mines in relation to how many skulls you gather? Why does the Golem with 0 skulls still have HP? Does a 0 skull golem and a 100 skull golem still do the same damage?


I'm pretty sure that all map mechanics (i.e. minion waves, mercs, bosses, Dragon Knight, and Terror) scale based on time. At certain time intervals they gain both damage and hitpoints.

I don't know of a simple way to calculate the Golem's strength on Haunted Mines. However a 100 skull golem has significantly more hitpoints and does more damage than a 0 skull golem. I think the golems base stats increase with time as previously mentioned and then are buffed based on the number of skulls your team gets.

Confirmed, everything scales, including nexus health. I did some math that suggests linear scaling, I'm going to be sitting down with a bunch of replays in a little over a week to check though. (not tower/fort/gate health)

there has been some patch and correspondding patch notes where they showed how the core scales with level. but i've been searching for 30 mins and cant find it.

edit: found it but there seems to be a (hidden) shield buff to the core after these changes. so it seems like you have to test it anyways
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM809
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 809
ByuN 321
TKL 318
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 75
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord467
olofmeister424
KnowMe333
crisheroes171
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 16
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
OSC
6h 38m
Replay Cast
6h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.