• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8834 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 115

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 383 Next
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 09:42:35
March 30 2012 09:41 GMT
#2281
On March 28 2012 17:20 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 16:52 Waterflow wrote:
On March 28 2012 14:32 Terranist wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:58 Sovano wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.

Definitely better quality. I love typing on my CM Storm Quickfire. Though I'm not sure if my family enjoys hearing it at night when they're trying to sleep though lol.


it's actually a real problem with mech boards. when they can hear your keyboard through the wall then sometimes i wonder if it was really worth it.


Same thing could be said about sex. Would you give up sex just because some people hear it through the wall? Same thing with mechanical keyboards

If your family hears it through the wall and that hinders them from sleeping and they bring it up the next day... I wouldn't fault one for considering.

But yeah the mech keyboards aren't all that loud if you type normally unless you use blues.

That's why I didn't buy one now.
Since Im really looking to buy a new keyboard I now need to decide to buy my old one again or get a mechanical one.
I allready played on mechanical from friends so I know how it feels and stuff but its still very loud (mostly played on steelseries).
Does anyone has expierence with Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent ? Or any das boards which they claim to be not so loud?
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 10:09:00
March 30 2012 10:08 GMT
#2282
On March 30 2012 18:41 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 17:20 Shikyo wrote:
On March 28 2012 16:52 Waterflow wrote:
On March 28 2012 14:32 Terranist wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:58 Sovano wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.

Definitely better quality. I love typing on my CM Storm Quickfire. Though I'm not sure if my family enjoys hearing it at night when they're trying to sleep though lol.


it's actually a real problem with mech boards. when they can hear your keyboard through the wall then sometimes i wonder if it was really worth it.


Same thing could be said about sex. Would you give up sex just because some people hear it through the wall? Same thing with mechanical keyboards

If your family hears it through the wall and that hinders them from sleeping and they bring it up the next day... I wouldn't fault one for considering.

But yeah the mech keyboards aren't all that loud if you type normally unless you use blues.

That's why I didn't buy one now.
Since Im really looking to buy a new keyboard I now need to decide to buy my old one again or get a mechanical one.
I allready played on mechanical from friends so I know how it feels and stuff but its still very loud (mostly played on steelseries).
Does anyone has expierence with Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent ? Or any das boards which they claim to be not so loud?


all keyboards will produce some sound. If you want less sound get oring modifiers, this will help with bottoming out sound which is probably what you were doing on the SS board. Any red/brown/black switch keyboard with oring modifiers shouldnt wake anyone up through walls(unless you live in a shack held up with cardboard) because the sound difference between a board with and w/o is pretty big.


also you can get a better quality board for less money. For DAS pricing it makes sense to just get a filco.
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
March 30 2012 10:19 GMT
#2283
On March 30 2012 19:08 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 18:41 bluQ wrote:
On March 28 2012 17:20 Shikyo wrote:
On March 28 2012 16:52 Waterflow wrote:
On March 28 2012 14:32 Terranist wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:58 Sovano wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.

Definitely better quality. I love typing on my CM Storm Quickfire. Though I'm not sure if my family enjoys hearing it at night when they're trying to sleep though lol.


it's actually a real problem with mech boards. when they can hear your keyboard through the wall then sometimes i wonder if it was really worth it.


Same thing could be said about sex. Would you give up sex just because some people hear it through the wall? Same thing with mechanical keyboards

If your family hears it through the wall and that hinders them from sleeping and they bring it up the next day... I wouldn't fault one for considering.

But yeah the mech keyboards aren't all that loud if you type normally unless you use blues.

That's why I didn't buy one now.
Since Im really looking to buy a new keyboard I now need to decide to buy my old one again or get a mechanical one.
I allready played on mechanical from friends so I know how it feels and stuff but its still very loud (mostly played on steelseries).
Does anyone has expierence with Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent ? Or any das boards which they claim to be not so loud?


all keyboards will produce some sound. If you want less sound get oring modifiers, this will help with bottoming out sound which is probably what you were doing on the SS board. Any red/brown/black switch keyboard with oring modifiers shouldnt wake anyone up through walls(unless you live in a shack held up with cardboard) because the sound difference between a board with and w/o is pretty big.


also you can get a better quality board for less money. For DAS pricing it makes sense to just get a filco.

Thanks for the fast reply.
When I'm at my friends place it really sounds like it is the clicking sound which is way louder than with plastic nobs.
But I'll look into your hint :D

And the das i posted would cost 130€, flicos start at 150€. Are they worth the 20€?
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Womb
Profile Joined May 2011
68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 11:03:13
March 30 2012 10:36 GMT
#2284
One last question. Is ducky a quality company? I notice a lot of people recommend filco. How do the two compare?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 30 2012 16:21 GMT
#2285
On March 30 2012 19:36 Womb wrote:
One last question. Is ducky a quality company? I notice a lot of people recommend filco. How do the two compare?


The later Ducky models (9000s) seem to be roughly as good as Filco, Duckys have a good reputation today.

But ive found Filcos have a nicer case than anything else around.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 30 2012 17:24 GMT
#2286
Oh I thought you meant are actuation force between the same switches on different models, different.

I meant to tell you that Black switches are the same actuation force no matter which model you use, or reds.

But obviously reds are different than blacks, which are different than blues or browns etc.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Womb
Profile Joined May 2011
68 Posts
March 30 2012 19:23 GMT
#2287
All good. That makes a lot more sense as well. Haha. Just looking for opinions on ducky shine vs filcos.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 30 2012 20:36 GMT
#2288
Afaik duckys and filcos are pretty much comparable in every manner. You can't go wrong with either one, if you're looking for brown switches and a normal (non-backwards L enter key) keyboard layout
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 31 2012 03:06 GMT
#2289
On March 31 2012 04:23 Womb wrote:
All good. That makes a lot more sense as well. Haha. Just looking for opinions on ducky shine vs filcos.


Well ducky shine is backlit and Filco don't do backlit keyboards.

So if you want a backlit keyboard then go with the shine. Shine is regarded as the best quality backlit board around.
kbfreak
Profile Joined March 2012
4 Posts
April 01 2012 03:22 GMT
#2290
On March 25 2012 13:17 exousia_7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 12:37 kbfreak wrote:
Just got my Ducky DK1008 and love the way it types compared to my laptop KB! Anyone know how reliable these are? Are they prone to problems or pretty long-lasting? My only complaint is the space bar doesn't feel as crisp as the other keys.


Ducky DK1008 is the entry level mechanical keyboard from Ducky. For its price I think that quality is pretty good, but obviously if you compare it to its higher level DK9008 series then its quality feels pretty cheap. As long as you like it and you treat your keyboard right it will last long =)


Thanks for the info. Yeah, I guess when I stary playing with the higher level stuff I will know the difference. As for now, ignorance is bliss I guess haha.
kbfreak
Profile Joined March 2012
4 Posts
April 01 2012 03:27 GMT
#2291
On March 25 2012 17:49 tenacity wrote:
Noob question: If I buy a mechanical keyboard with blue switches. Can I manually change the switches to brown ones myself? Is it very risky to do so?

EDIT: My bad, I meant switching to brown


From what I've heard/read, you'd have to un-solder the switch one at the time...too much work and risk of overheating a switch or board in my opinion. Unless there are actually ones that easily can be replaced without soldering?
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
April 01 2012 04:29 GMT
#2292
Alright, update!

Instead of waiting for the CM board to come out, I went ahead and bought a white Noppoo Choc Mini with brown switches off ebay, as well as a pack of 50A O-rings from WASD to reduce noise and bottoming out distance. The Choc Mini's layout looked strange at first, but the closeness of the F keys to the number keys is *perfect* for starcraft imo, and I don't care about any of the keys on the right side so it will be nice to have more mouse space.

One thing I am looking for, for when the keys come in, is a way to color some of them *safely*. I've seen a bunch of posts on GeekHack and Overclock.net about using Rit dye, but it seems to fuck up horrifically half the time, and that's just not a risk I want to take with my brand new keyboard. Here are my ideas so far, please please let me know if there is or is not any merit to any of these. I DON'T CARE ABOUT AESTHETICS, I just want to be able to tell, at a fraction of a glance, exactly where my hand is.

-Use rit dye, but don't fully submerge the keys. What if I just dipped them (upside down of course) in a thin layer of dye to only coat the tops without endangering the switch mechanism?
-Is there a possibility that hair dye would work? I still have a container of this
[image loading]
lying around from a, uh, experiment.
-Sharpie. I'd prefer not to, but I swear to god I'll do it if I can't find any other way. I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAZY
-Latex paint. Does it rub or flake off? The keycaps on this board are PBTs.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 05:13:19
April 01 2012 05:12 GMT
#2293
On April 01 2012 13:29 Odds wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Alright, update!

Instead of waiting for the CM board to come out, I went ahead and bought a white Noppoo Choc Mini with brown switches off ebay, as well as a pack of 50A O-rings from WASD to reduce noise and bottoming out distance. The Choc Mini's layout looked strange at first, but the closeness of the F keys to the number keys is *perfect* for starcraft imo, and I don't care about any of the keys on the right side so it will be nice to have more mouse space.

One thing I am looking for, for when the keys come in, is a way to color some of them *safely*. I've seen a bunch of posts on GeekHack and Overclock.net about using Rit dye, but it seems to fuck up horrifically half the time, and that's just not a risk I want to take with my brand new keyboard. Here are my ideas so far, please please let me know if there is or is not any merit to any of these. I DON'T CARE ABOUT AESTHETICS, I just want to be able to tell, at a fraction of a glance, exactly where my hand is.

-Use rit dye, but don't fully submerge the keys. What if I just dipped them (upside down of course) in a thin layer of dye to only coat the tops without endangering the switch mechanism?
-Is there a possibility that hair dye would work? I still have a container of this
[image loading]
lying around from a, uh, experiment.
-Sharpie. I'd prefer not to, but I swear to god I'll do it if I can't find any other way. I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAZY
-Latex paint. Does it rub or flake off? The keycaps on this board are PBTs.


I don't understand what you are attmepting to do? Why would you paint your keys if you don't care about aesthetics?
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 05:16:19
April 01 2012 05:15 GMT
#2294
On April 01 2012 14:12 slytown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 13:29 Odds wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Alright, update!

Instead of waiting for the CM board to come out, I went ahead and bought a white Noppoo Choc Mini with brown switches off ebay, as well as a pack of 50A O-rings from WASD to reduce noise and bottoming out distance. The Choc Mini's layout looked strange at first, but the closeness of the F keys to the number keys is *perfect* for starcraft imo, and I don't care about any of the keys on the right side so it will be nice to have more mouse space.

One thing I am looking for, for when the keys come in, is a way to color some of them *safely*. I've seen a bunch of posts on GeekHack and Overclock.net about using Rit dye, but it seems to fuck up horrifically half the time, and that's just not a risk I want to take with my brand new keyboard. Here are my ideas so far, please please let me know if there is or is not any merit to any of these. I DON'T CARE ABOUT AESTHETICS, I just want to be able to tell, at a fraction of a glance, exactly where my hand is.

-Use rit dye, but don't fully submerge the keys. What if I just dipped them (upside down of course) in a thin layer of dye to only coat the tops without endangering the switch mechanism?
-Is there a possibility that hair dye would work? I still have a container of this
[image loading]
lying around from a, uh, experiment.
-Sharpie. I'd prefer not to, but I swear to god I'll do it if I can't find any other way. I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAZY
-Latex paint. Does it rub or flake off? The keycaps on this board are PBTs.


I don't understand what you are attmepting to do? Why would you paint your keys if you don't care about aesthetics?

Sometimes I gotta look. I've been a touch typist for probably 10+ years but occasionally my hand goes full retard and I'm like "what the fuck where is my hand what key is that stupid thing on"

And I feel it's probably helpful to have keys instantly identifiable by color rather than having to read the text in such a time-sensitive situation.

...I'll probably just sharpie it to hell, post a pic to geekhack and get crucified.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
April 01 2012 05:54 GMT
#2295
Doesn't your choc mini have little raised bars on the bottom of the F and J keys? Just feel for that, it's what I do on my keyboard.
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
April 01 2012 06:21 GMT
#2296
On April 01 2012 14:54 phar wrote:
Doesn't your choc mini have little raised bars on the bottom of the F and J keys? Just feel for that, it's what I do on my keyboard.

I'm sure it does, the problem lately is mostly stemming from (I think) that I started using ~ as one of my control groups, and my muscle memory is still of 1 being the leftmost number key - which throws me off. The F keys on the choc mini being where they are won't help either short term, but I'm sure will be very helpful once I get used to it.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
seenster
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany385 Posts
April 01 2012 07:05 GMT
#2297
Hi guys. After months of researching and flipping my concept, I finally narrowed down my search to th DAS professional silent and the razer blackwidow ultimate stealth. But since I want my gf to sleep very well at night when i play some sc2, I want to buy the keyboard which makes the smallest amount of noise. So I diceded to buy extra o-rings for the keyboard to reduce the noise of bottoming out.
Hopefully someone in here can help me. Is my imaginary setup a good choice? Do the orings fit on the bw? how is the sound of the DAS compared to the bw? And yes i watched tons of youtube clips comparing their sound, but i'm quite unsure.

P.S.: sorry for my baaad english thanks in advance
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 07:31:04
April 01 2012 07:30 GMT
#2298
On April 01 2012 15:21 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 14:54 phar wrote:
Doesn't your choc mini have little raised bars on the bottom of the F and J keys? Just feel for that, it's what I do on my keyboard.

I'm sure it does, the problem lately is mostly stemming from (I think) that I started using ~ as one of my control groups, and my muscle memory is still of 1 being the leftmost number key - which throws me off. The F keys on the choc mini being where they are won't help either short term, but I'm sure will be very helpful once I get used to it.

Ah if it's a new keyboard, just wait for the muscle memory to kick in before doing anything drastic. Using visual crutches won't really help you (could theoretically harm you if it sends you into the habit of looking at your keyboard).
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
FlyingLigerz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States163 Posts
April 01 2012 08:05 GMT
#2299
On April 01 2012 16:05 seenster wrote:
Hi guys. After months of researching and flipping my concept, I finally narrowed down my search to th DAS professional silent and the razer blackwidow ultimate stealth. But since I want my gf to sleep very well at night when i play some sc2, I want to buy the keyboard which makes the smallest amount of noise. So I diceded to buy extra o-rings for the keyboard to reduce the noise of bottoming out.
Hopefully someone in here can help me. Is my imaginary setup a good choice? Do the orings fit on the bw? how is the sound of the DAS compared to the bw? And yes i watched tons of youtube clips comparing their sound, but i'm quite unsure.

P.S.: sorry for my baaad english thanks in advance


for quiet i think reds are better then browns. the sound of the normal BW and non silent DAS are more or less the same, so i assume the silent version will be similar. Since the switches are the same, orings should fit the same on both of them. razer doesnt advise you remove your keycaps while das says it's ok for the small ones. i dont think it really matters, but that's just what the manufacturers say.
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
April 01 2012 08:21 GMT
#2300
Second what Ligerz said, just look up a guide on properly pulling keycaps and you should be fine, I think.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko201
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16293
firebathero 2294
Bisu 883
Hyuk 596
Horang2 527
Larva 269
BeSt 242
Mini 163
Light 161
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Leta 93
Rush 86
Barracks 78
Pusan 59
ZerO 57
Killer 53
Mong 53
ToSsGirL 50
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
Shinee 33
Aegong 31
Sexy 30
Mind 28
NaDa 25
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
zelot 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 373
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1051
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1017
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns26888
singsing1881
olofmeister1194
B2W.Neo188
Mew2King81
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH100
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
11h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 5m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.