• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:38
CEST 15:38
KST 22:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9389 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 117

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 383 Next
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
April 03 2012 20:44 GMT
#2321
On April 03 2012 21:47 vanhio wrote:
Can someone give me some feedback about Zowie Celeritas keyboard (like it is better than X-keyboard/it is worse than Y-keyboard, durability, with which switches the keyboard is better red/brown etc)

Thank you.

Good keyboard better than razer and steelseries imo. Not as good as filco and leopold. Keyboard comes with reds or browns. I would recommend browsn but it is up to you. Note the space bar on zowie is a cherry black so it will feel much different than the rest of they keyboard.
Whatever happens, happens
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 22:27:43
April 03 2012 22:26 GMT
#2322
So being the idiot I am I did tons of research through this thread about all the switches and all the models and came out with Das being the clear winner for me also due to destiny talking so high of it didn't hurt since I tend to have similar opinions...
Reguardless of why I bought the Ultimate version over the professional version before looking closely because it was cheaper not really understanding the differences, I now know why. The ultimate has no key faces even ninja mode or anything its completely blank however it is totally badass. At first I regretted my decision now I absolutely love this keyboard and HIGHLY recommend it Das for life :D although the professional(same keyboard with key facings) might be a better buy for people not able to touch type.

SO a massive thank you I think is necessary to all the people that are so helpful in this thread :D THANKS!



Edit: even typed this all on it with barely any errors!
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
April 04 2012 05:47 GMT
#2323
Could I please have some advise? I'm deciding between three mechanical keyboards (my first one) and I can't decide, so I was wondering what the TL community thought about them. The first one is a black switch keyboard, but I've heard very good things about it so I wanted to know if there is anyone here who can vouch for it over.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162014

The second one is the one that Destiny swears by (I think) and I really like this one too.
http://www.amazon.com/KEYBOARD-PROFESSIONAL-HIGH-END-MECHANICAL-SWITCHES/dp/B003M567V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333404367&sr=1-1

The third I chose because it looked pretty sweet being tenkeyless and I've also heard very good things about. Also because it is about $40 cheaper than the other two, not that money is an issue, but it's always nice to save some cash + love what you got.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333405522&sr=8-1

Given these, what would you prefer?
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
April 04 2012 05:57 GMT
#2324
On April 04 2012 14:47 EienShinwa wrote:
Could I please have some advise? I'm deciding between three mechanical keyboards (my first one) and I can't decide, so I was wondering what the TL community thought about them. The first one is a black switch keyboard, but I've heard very good things about it so I wanted to know if there is anyone here who can vouch for it over.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162014

The second one is the one that Destiny swears by (I think) and I really like this one too.
http://www.amazon.com/KEYBOARD-PROFESSIONAL-HIGH-END-MECHANICAL-SWITCHES/dp/B003M567V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333404367&sr=1-1

The third I chose because it looked pretty sweet being tenkeyless and I've also heard very good things about. Also because it is about $40 cheaper than the other two, not that money is an issue, but it's always nice to save some cash + love what you got.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333405522&sr=8-1

Given these, what would you prefer?

Personally I hate cherry blacks but you could like them so its up to preference. Das has super good keyboards, they only issue is that they get dirty easily but that isnt really a problem. The third one is also a great keyboard, I have used it personally but people I know really seem to like it.
Whatever happens, happens
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 04 2012 06:59 GMT
#2325
On April 04 2012 14:47 EienShinwa wrote:
Could I please have some advise? I'm deciding between three mechanical keyboards (my first one) and I can't decide, so I was wondering what the TL community thought about them. The first one is a black switch keyboard, but I've heard very good things about it so I wanted to know if there is anyone here who can vouch for it over.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162014

The second one is the one that Destiny swears by (I think) and I really like this one too.
http://www.amazon.com/KEYBOARD-PROFESSIONAL-HIGH-END-MECHANICAL-SWITCHES/dp/B003M567V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333404367&sr=1-1

The third I chose because it looked pretty sweet being tenkeyless and I've also heard very good things about. Also because it is about $40 cheaper than the other two, not that money is an issue, but it's always nice to save some cash + love what you got.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333405522&sr=8-1

Given these, what would you prefer?


If you can handle the lack of a numpad and the CM labelling overkill then the CM storm is a pretty easy choice. As long as it comes with the switch type you want.

But if you want the usb and/or audio jacks then the others are a better choice.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
April 04 2012 07:27 GMT
#2326
On April 04 2012 14:47 EienShinwa wrote:
Could I please have some advise? I'm deciding between three mechanical keyboards (my first one) and I can't decide, so I was wondering what the TL community thought about them. The first one is a black switch keyboard, but I've heard very good things about it so I wanted to know if there is anyone here who can vouch for it over.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162014

The second one is the one that Destiny swears by (I think) and I really like this one too.
http://www.amazon.com/KEYBOARD-PROFESSIONAL-HIGH-END-MECHANICAL-SWITCHES/dp/B003M567V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333404367&sr=1-1

The third I chose because it looked pretty sweet being tenkeyless and I've also heard very good things about. Also because it is about $40 cheaper than the other two, not that money is an issue, but it's always nice to save some cash + love what you got.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333405522&sr=8-1

Given these, what would you prefer?


All the keyboards you've listed are good quality and they are all sturdy and well-built. Have you tried playing with mechanical switches and each of their feeling? Black and blue switches feel pretty different. I think if you have a preference for what switch you want, it will help with your decision.
SF.Saiyan
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands4 Posts
April 04 2012 14:53 GMT
#2327
I want to thank the people in this thread for convincing me to get a mechanical keyboard :D
I bought a QPAD-MK80 with Cherry Blue switches, LED backlit on every key, wristrest, two USB inputs and also headphone+mic input and NKRO.
It was kind of pricy, €130 / $170, but it's well worth the money.

Also, blue switches are just fine for RTS, buttons are very light to press imo, and the sound and feel is AMAZING.
If you live in Europe, where DAS and FILCO are harder to get (shipping costs + taxes), consider buying this one.
Build quality is very good, the cable is very sturdy and it looks sweet with the blue LEDS.
QPAD-MK80 Keyboard / Razer Deathadder / Roccat Apuri Mouse Bungee / Puretrak Talent Mousepad MMA / / DongRaeGu / VioLeT / MC / NaNiwa
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
April 04 2012 21:47 GMT
#2328
Thank you Son of Gnome, Blaec, and exousia_7 for the replies!
@exousia_7 I don't know, I really wanted the blue switches because of the sound it makes and the lightest pressure needed. This would be my first mechanical keyboard so I was really looking forward to the sound the blue switches make =S. So far I'm wrestling myself over whether I want the Das Professional S or CM Quickfire, as I learned the black switches don't have the sound XD. Both look extremely attractive to me and I can't decide @_@. Thanks for the opinions!
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
TuxThePenguin
Profile Joined March 2011
32 Posts
April 05 2012 01:17 GMT
#2329
Just recently bought a Cooler Master Quickfire and I would say is probably the best entry mechanical keyboard there is.

Pros:
Cheap mechanical (~75 on amazon)
Comes with extra WASD caps and keycap puller.
Backside has some cable management slots.
N key rollover with ps/2
Media Keys
Overall seems well built good weight to it.

Cons:
As of now only comes in Cherry blue switches, I believe Cooler Master wil be releasing a similar red switch model.
No wrist pad
Some reviewers mention the laser etch keys faded quickly

Other facts:
It is 10 Key-less
A little too many logos on the keyboard ( i like my keyboards plain)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
April 05 2012 01:20 GMT
#2330
On April 05 2012 10:17 TuxThePenguin wrote:
Just recently bought a Cooler Master Quickfire and I would say is probably the best entry mechanical keyboard there is.

Pros:
Cheap mechanical (~75 on amazon)
Comes with extra WASD caps and keycap puller.
Backside has some cable management slots.
N key rollover with ps/2
Media Keys
Overall seems well built good weight to it.

Cons:
As of now only comes in Cherry blue switches, I believe Cooler Master wil be releasing a similar red switch model.
No wrist pad
Some reviewers mention the laser etch keys faded quickly

Other facts:
It is 10 Key-less
A little too many logos on the keyboard ( i like my keyboards plain)

Just bought this baby a few days ago as well, wrote a review for my CSL guys:

Alright so the keyboard arrived :D (http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM) [$76]

What it comes with:
Detachable (gold-plated) USB-miniUSB cord
Keyboard (tenkeyless)
Cherry MX Blue switches
Replacement keys for the windows key and WASD (red keys with pointers)
Key remover ring

Thoughts:

Cherry MX Blues, so sounds a bit loud (I AM DESTINY). Standard keyboard layout, without numpad. Typing feels wonderful, it's really easy to fit into my backpack because of the lack of a numpad. Detachable cord, can wire it underneath so that it comes out from the top, left or right side of the keyboard = very convenient. The cord is also threaded on the outside, seems pretty indestructible. Media keys on Fn+F5-F12. Red light on the caps lock and scroll lock keys. There are rubber grips on the bottom, but the stand you prop up to angle the keyboard higher is just plastic and doesn't have a rubber grip. The lack of a numpad means it fits in my backpack very nicely ^^.

The keys do become dramatically harder to press when you press them at an angle, which makes sense but will take a while to get used to for me since I've always used keyboards that are really flat.

There are a few keys that are a little harder to press down based on where you press them--for example, the right shift and backspace buttons are easy to press in the middle and harder to press on the sides, probably because the switch is in the middle of the key.

The bottom row of keys is also harder to remove with the keyring because the bottom of the keyboard blocks the snap-on part of the keyring, though it wasn't too much of a problem for me.

Overall, very pleased with my purchase. It just depends on whether or not a nice keyboard is worth the 75 dollars to you, but I saved a bunch of money from not using the mealplan and making my own food so I indulged a bit :D

Also, the spacebar says QUICKFIRE on it, which bothered me for a good 2 minutes or so... then I forgot about it.
:)
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 01:50:17
April 05 2012 01:40 GMT
#2331
On April 05 2012 06:47 EienShinwa wrote:
Thank you Son of Gnome, Blaec, and exousia_7 for the replies!
@exousia_7 I don't know, I really wanted the blue switches because of the sound it makes and the lightest pressure needed. This would be my first mechanical keyboard so I was really looking forward to the sound the blue switches make =S. So far I'm wrestling myself over whether I want the Das Professional S or CM Quickfire, as I learned the black switches don't have the sound XD. Both look extremely attractive to me and I can't decide @_@. Thanks for the opinions!


i got a Cherry board (G80-3000) with blue switches as my first keyboard and I love it. I was inspired to get a mechanical keyboard because of the sound of blue switches from Destiny's keyboard. They feel very good for typing and for me I can game on it just fine. I also have a CM Storm Quick Fire with black switches. I find there is a big difference and in the end I'm choosing my Cherry board over the CM Storm Quick Fire because I like blue switches more.

If you are on a budget then I highly recommend the CM Storm Quick Fire. If not, then by all means get the Das. If it is sound you want then choose Das. What makes the Das keyboard different is its keycap material. The component used to make its keycaps make the sound of blue switches even more solid and crisp compared to other blue switch keyboards. It is, howeer, on a more expensive side. Hope this helps you with your decision on which mech keyboard to buy.
Womb
Profile Joined May 2011
68 Posts
April 05 2012 10:35 GMT
#2332
Alright. Got my ducky shine (red switches) finally. is it normal to feel like the spacebar is a bit heavier than the rest of the keys? If it's a problem, any way to fix it? I think it might just be that the space bar is a bigger button so it's not as light maybe? Any feedback? Anyhow, other than the spacebar. Typing on this thing is a dream, way better than my steelseries 7g board. I highly recommend this board.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 10:55:53
April 05 2012 10:55 GMT
#2333
On April 05 2012 19:35 Womb wrote:
Alright. Got my ducky shine (red switches) finally. is it normal to feel like the spacebar is a bit heavier than the rest of the keys? If it's a problem, any way to fix it? I think it might just be that the space bar is a bigger button so it's not as light maybe? Any feedback? Anyhow, other than the spacebar. Typing on this thing is a dream, way better than my steelseries 7g board. I highly recommend this board.


Some keyboards have a heavier switch under the spacebar, theory is it compensates for the weighty spacebar. No idea if the Ducky Shine has this, I do remember Ducky doing it on other keyboards though. You should be able to check by removing the space bar and looking at the colour of the switch (be careful doing this).

If it is a different switch it is possible to change it, but pretty hard (involves soldering etc). Check geekhack if you want to try.
zoohairZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 18:21:35
April 05 2012 17:26 GMT
#2334
Does anyone know where I can buy this keyboard online?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JC4OZG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A104717BI2VJF7&tag=tealiq-20

They apparently don't ship to Canada from amazon :[

EDIT: Essentially, i'm looking for a full white mechanical keyboard. If anyone could link me to where I can buy one that would be great. I found one on ebay called "white noppoo" and it's said to have POM keycaps and I don't know what that is, can anyone tell me the difference between a POM keycap and .... a keycap from say, the Blackwidow or Steelserives 6gv2? thx!
ilikeredheads
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1995 Posts
April 05 2012 19:42 GMT
#2335
On April 05 2012 10:17 TuxThePenguin wrote:
Just recently bought a Cooler Master Quickfire and I would say is probably the best entry mechanical keyboard there is.

Pros:
Cheap mechanical (~75 on amazon)
Comes with extra WASD caps and keycap puller.
Backside has some cable management slots.
N key rollover with ps/2
Media Keys
Overall seems well built good weight to it.

Cons:
As of now only comes in Cherry blue switches, I believe Cooler Master wil be releasing a similar red switch model.
No wrist pad
Some reviewers mention the laser etch keys faded quickly

Other facts:
It is 10 Key-less
A little too many logos on the keyboard ( i like my keyboards plain)


is that the QuickFire compact or the new Quickfire pro??
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
April 05 2012 21:58 GMT
#2336
I saw the newegg.com presentation of the Cooler Master Quickfire and i can't really say i was impressed. It looked cheap and very plastic. And you attach the cable to the keyboard instead of it being built in. And those red wasd caps looked extremely cheap.

The design screams "HEY IM A GAMING KEYBOARD PLEASE BUY ME!".

Not for me at all. Some people might like it though. Seems like an affordable mechanical keyboard atleast (although very cheap impression).
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
April 05 2012 22:54 GMT
#2337
On April 04 2012 07:26 Sylverin wrote:
So being the idiot I am I did tons of research through this thread about all the switches and all the models and came out with Das being the clear winner for me also due to destiny talking so high of it didn't hurt since I tend to have similar opinions...
Reguardless of why I bought the Ultimate version over the professional version before looking closely because it was cheaper not really understanding the differences, I now know why. The ultimate has no key faces even ninja mode or anything its completely blank however it is totally badass. At first I regretted my decision now I absolutely love this keyboard and HIGHLY recommend it Das for life :D although the professional(same keyboard with key facings) might be a better buy for people not able to touch type.

SO a massive thank you I think is necessary to all the people that are so helpful in this thread :D THANKS!

Feel the same way, though I knew what I was getting when I got the Ultimate. Absolutely excellent keyboard.
Skype: divito7
lwwkicker
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States140 Posts
April 05 2012 23:08 GMT
#2338
On April 06 2012 06:58 Waterflow wrote:
I saw the newegg.com presentation of the Cooler Master Quickfire and i can't really say i was impressed. It looked cheap and very plastic. And you attach the cable to the keyboard instead of it being built in. And those red wasd caps looked extremely cheap.

The design screams "HEY IM A GAMING KEYBOARD PLEASE BUY ME!".

Not for me at all. Some people might like it though. Seems like an affordable mechanical keyboard atleast (although very cheap impression).


I have a Rosewill mechanical keyboard that looks almost identical to the one you mentioned. Mine is this one. It is definitely not cheap, and the detachable cable is most certainly a plus. The Cooler Master is 20 bucks cheaper, so there might be a slight difference in quality. And if you think that one is showy, have you seen Razers keyboards? Talk about screaming "I'm a gaming keyboard."
Always here to help.
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
April 06 2012 02:34 GMT
#2339
Anyone who is spending 120+ on keyboards should just dish out a little bit more and go for Filcos, IMO.
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
ZerO_0
Profile Joined October 2011
United States137 Posts
April 06 2012 02:40 GMT
#2340
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with buying a new keyboard? My birthday is coming up and that is something I would like to buy for myself. I right now have the Razer lycosa. It was great at first but after a few months it would randomly just stop working. I would be in a middle of a game and suddenly a key would stop working and then a minute later another then another. The only way I would be able to get it to work again is by restarting my computer. I am sick of having to do this and losing games because of this problem. So I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for a keyboard under $120? I was looking at the keyboards over at wasdkeyboards.com but I haven't found many reviews if they are good or not. I like them because they allow you to customize the keyboard which is something I would like to do but you can basically do that to any keyboard. It's also kind of pricey at $150 or more depending what you do to it. I mostly just play starcraft and type every once in a while I might play WoW. Any help would be great thank you.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 619
ComeBackTV 443
SteadfastSC311
TaKeTV 222
Rex97
IndyStarCraft 35
EnkiAlexander 33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 311
ProTech138
Rex 97
IndyStarCraft 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44289
Bisu 2364
Horang2 1364
Shuttle 882
EffOrt 783
Hyuk 593
BeSt 553
Soma 509
Mini 387
Light 377
[ Show more ]
Larva 316
Rush 219
ZerO 198
Mong 93
Leta 88
Snow 75
Sea.KH 69
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 43
JYJ 34
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
Bale 22
sorry 20
Terrorterran 18
Noble 11
Rock 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6232
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1016
Lowko442
Other Games
gofns39209
singsing1967
olofmeister1289
hiko452
B2W.Neo416
Beastyqt413
Livibee210
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX123
Hui .90
Mew2King76
djWHEAT72
ArmadaUGS66
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2084
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 23m
Online Event
21h 23m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.