• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8288 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 113

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 383 Next
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
March 28 2012 10:21 GMT
#2241
On March 28 2012 19:09 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 18:59 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.


Bluh. I'm reading a bunch of concerns about double tapping on blue switches. Problematic for starcraft? Would red switches theoretically be better?

If only I could find a cm storm with browns. D:


I don't have any problems with them, but i cant predict if you will.

Red switches have no chance of you having problems with doubletapping but then you don't get the glorious sound of blue switches under high apm.

Maybe. I did some more digging and it looks like CoolerMaster is in the process of releasing the version with brown switches, but there was a bit of a holdup for some reason, so they should show up at some point during April. So if the blues in the store feel odd, I can simply wait. ^_^
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 28 2012 11:56 GMT
#2242
Blues are in my opinion switches you want to try before purchasing. You like it or you hate it. Browns are pretty neutral and most people don't hate them if they sound good to them, same with reds. Blacks might be too stiff, Blues might be too clicky and tough to doubletap with.

You can still doubletap with blues by the way but it takes more precision and you probably can't do it fast enough unless you spend a while practicing it.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Fluxinator
Profile Joined March 2012
United Kingdom4 Posts
March 28 2012 15:33 GMT
#2243
On March 27 2012 23:25 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 22:00 Fluxinator wrote:
I've got the razer black widow (I got the ultimate for the price of the expert because it was 3 weeks late so they gave it me as compensation). I don't regret getting it, it's cheaper than most of the other mechanical keyboards I was considering.


I was going to post this in a new thread but I can't because I'm a new member. I have a couple of questions:

1) Can I use keycaps off the WASD keyboards site with the BWU? (for all keys? Also what about the backlighting?)

2) Are there any keycap sets that anyone would recommend for SC2? I was considering doing something standard like WASD, esc, Fn and arrow keys blank black with the rest white. I think I want at least some blank keys on there, I think they look really good. I was also considering the chequered effect as that's also an option. I tried designing one with protoss hotkeys but it looked stupid. Ideas?


1) Somewhat. The regular keys should, numbers and letters. But BWU spacebar is different as well as the alt,cntrl etc (Source). So you can't change the spacebar, but I don't know exactly how many keys would be changeable.

Also the WASD keys are apparently taller than BWU keys, so keep that in mind.

2) Go on the WASD facebook and check out the albums of customer designed keyboards there. Lots of great ideas and designs. Get some inspiration and then go try stuff out with the designer, you are bound to come up with something you like eventually.


is there anyone that knows how many keys are changeable? I mean I could just buy a whole keyset of white keycaps but i might want a chequered one from WASD, and if I ask for that it's no good if when it gets here the few that can't be changed spoil the pattern.

I guess I could buy all the white keycaps and then try them out. If CTRL, TAB, spacebar don't work, I could just change all the letter/number keys to white or something.
rabiddog
Profile Joined April 2011
United States25 Posts
March 28 2012 18:41 GMT
#2244
i <3 my WASD w/ browns it is my main gaming board. 2nd would have to be my steel series 6gv2 followed by my leopold tkl otaku w/ reds and lastly my KBC PBT caps poker with blues...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zxku83&s=5

Dreamin' dreamin' dreamin' of this chicken bone... Roast it well with Cajun sauce.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 28 2012 19:03 GMT
#2245
On March 29 2012 03:41 rabiddog wrote:
i <3 my WASD w/ browns it is my main gaming board. 2nd would have to be my steel series 6gv2 followed by my leopold tkl otaku w/ reds and lastly my KBC PBT caps poker with blues...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zxku83&s=5



nice rainbow XD
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
March 28 2012 20:52 GMT
#2246
On March 28 2012 20:56 Shikyo wrote:
Blues are in my opinion switches you want to try before purchasing. You like it or you hate it. Browns are pretty neutral and most people don't hate them if they sound good to them, same with reds. Blacks might be too stiff, Blues might be too clicky and tough to doubletap with.

Blacks would be too stiff, yeah. I'm basically torn between red and brown at this point. Tried blues in the store and immediately felt what was being talked about re: the double tap, didn't like that at all. Has someone noticed any real difference between brown/red switches, gaming-wise?

I really shouldn't be agonizing this much over a minute difference in a fucking keyboard. >.<
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 28 2012 21:02 GMT
#2247
Reds are really sensitive, noticeably very sensitive. Browns are probably the most middle ground
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
March 28 2012 22:54 GMT
#2248
On March 28 2012 19:21 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 19:09 Blaec wrote:
On March 28 2012 18:59 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.


Bluh. I'm reading a bunch of concerns about double tapping on blue switches. Problematic for starcraft? Would red switches theoretically be better?

If only I could find a cm storm with browns. D:


I don't have any problems with them, but i cant predict if you will.

Red switches have no chance of you having problems with doubletapping but then you don't get the glorious sound of blue switches under high apm.

Maybe. I did some more digging and it looks like CoolerMaster is in the process of releasing the version with brown switches, but there was a bit of a holdup for some reason, so they should show up at some point during April. So if the blues in the store feel odd, I can simply wait. ^_^

I wouldn't count on it. They've been saying there will be more switch types available in the US "soon" since November of last year. So I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
March 28 2012 23:06 GMT
#2249
On March 29 2012 07:54 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 19:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 19:09 Blaec wrote:
On March 28 2012 18:59 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.


Bluh. I'm reading a bunch of concerns about double tapping on blue switches. Problematic for starcraft? Would red switches theoretically be better?

If only I could find a cm storm with browns. D:


I don't have any problems with them, but i cant predict if you will.

Red switches have no chance of you having problems with doubletapping but then you don't get the glorious sound of blue switches under high apm.

Maybe. I did some more digging and it looks like CoolerMaster is in the process of releasing the version with brown switches, but there was a bit of a holdup for some reason, so they should show up at some point during April. So if the blues in the store feel odd, I can simply wait. ^_^

I wouldn't count on it. They've been saying there will be more switch types available in the US "soon" since November of last year. So I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1102940/cm-storm-quick-fire-rapid/410#post_16831480
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
March 28 2012 23:15 GMT
#2250
On March 29 2012 08:06 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 07:54 Sovano wrote:
On March 28 2012 19:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 19:09 Blaec wrote:
On March 28 2012 18:59 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.


Bluh. I'm reading a bunch of concerns about double tapping on blue switches. Problematic for starcraft? Would red switches theoretically be better?

If only I could find a cm storm with browns. D:


I don't have any problems with them, but i cant predict if you will.

Red switches have no chance of you having problems with doubletapping but then you don't get the glorious sound of blue switches under high apm.

Maybe. I did some more digging and it looks like CoolerMaster is in the process of releasing the version with brown switches, but there was a bit of a holdup for some reason, so they should show up at some point during April. So if the blues in the store feel odd, I can simply wait. ^_^

I wouldn't count on it. They've been saying there will be more switch types available in the US "soon" since November of last year. So I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1102940/cm-storm-quick-fire-rapid/410#post_16831480

Hm I haven't seen this yet, interesting. If it arrives at my store anytime soon, I'll go and check it out, and return my blues for that if they seem better. Thanks for the link.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
March 29 2012 00:11 GMT
#2251
On March 29 2012 08:15 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 08:06 Odds wrote:
On March 29 2012 07:54 Sovano wrote:
On March 28 2012 19:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 19:09 Blaec wrote:
On March 28 2012 18:59 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 11:21 Odds wrote:
On March 28 2012 10:50 EienShinwa wrote:
Are there any good mechanical keyboards that are below $90 in the US? I see a lot of people talking about the Cooler Master Storm QuickFire keyboard. Is it the best for its price range? Any advice?

I spent most of today and yesterday doing research on exactly that and yeah, it looks like it in my admittedly inexperienced opinion. Same price as a Black Widow and way better quality, basically.


Bluh. I'm reading a bunch of concerns about double tapping on blue switches. Problematic for starcraft? Would red switches theoretically be better?

If only I could find a cm storm with browns. D:


I don't have any problems with them, but i cant predict if you will.

Red switches have no chance of you having problems with doubletapping but then you don't get the glorious sound of blue switches under high apm.

Maybe. I did some more digging and it looks like CoolerMaster is in the process of releasing the version with brown switches, but there was a bit of a holdup for some reason, so they should show up at some point during April. So if the blues in the store feel odd, I can simply wait. ^_^

I wouldn't count on it. They've been saying there will be more switch types available in the US "soon" since November of last year. So I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1102940/cm-storm-quick-fire-rapid/410#post_16831480

Hm I haven't seen this yet, interesting. If it arrives at my store anytime soon, I'll go and check it out, and return my blues for that if they seem better. Thanks for the link.


newegg will probably have them in stock as soon as they are released. I might get one.
Cdtf
Profile Joined February 2012
France15 Posts
March 29 2012 03:01 GMT
#2252
Hey, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard:

- With a switch to turn off Windows key. (I'm using Alt as my "Warp" key when I play Toss)
- With backlight. Blue woul be awesome!
- With a few macro keys on the left. I don't need 18 of them.....
- With real mutimedia keys, and no just extra functions on the "F" keys. I want a complete panel!


Do you know if there is something looking like this on earth? I searched but nerver found

Thx in advance :D
"Impossible n'est pas Terran."
jnkw
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada347 Posts
March 29 2012 03:40 GMT
#2253
Can anyone with a Das keyboard tell me which parts are glossy? I can't really find a good picture to answer my question. I'm just curious because glossy surfaces tend to be fingerprint/dirt magnets...
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
March 29 2012 04:02 GMT
#2254
On March 29 2012 12:01 Cdtf wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard:

- With a switch to turn off Windows key. (I'm using Alt as my "Warp" key when I play Toss)
- With backlight. Blue woul be awesome!
- With a few macro keys on the left. I don't need 18 of them.....
- With real mutimedia keys, and no just extra functions on the "F" keys. I want a complete panel!


Do you know if there is something looking like this on earth? I searched but nerver found

Thx in advance :D

You can turn off your windows key in the Starcraft II Options menu under Gameplay or Controls I think.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.35156900

+Blue backlighting
+5 macro keys
-Multimedia keys are alt functions on F keys. I'm not sure if you're going to find any keyboards that fill all of these desires. :O
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 29 2012 04:37 GMT
#2255
On March 29 2012 13:02 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 12:01 Cdtf wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard:

- With a switch to turn off Windows key. (I'm using Alt as my "Warp" key when I play Toss)
- With backlight. Blue woul be awesome!
- With a few macro keys on the left. I don't need 18 of them.....
- With real mutimedia keys, and no just extra functions on the "F" keys. I want a complete panel!


Do you know if there is something looking like this on earth? I searched but nerver found

Thx in advance :D

You can turn off your windows key in the Starcraft II Options menu under Gameplay or Controls I think.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.35156900

+Blue backlighting
+5 macro keys
-Multimedia keys are alt functions on F keys. I'm not sure if you're going to find any keyboards that fill all of these desires. :O


The BWU fits your specs pretty well.

There is also the Corsair K90, it does have independent media keys but has alot of macro keys.

You can turn off the windows key with software also, I have my left windows key disabled with sharpkeys.
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
March 29 2012 05:33 GMT
#2256
On March 29 2012 13:37 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 13:02 Odds wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:01 Cdtf wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard:

- With a switch to turn off Windows key. (I'm using Alt as my "Warp" key when I play Toss)
- With backlight. Blue woul be awesome!
- With a few macro keys on the left. I don't need 18 of them.....
- With real mutimedia keys, and no just extra functions on the "F" keys. I want a complete panel!


Do you know if there is something looking like this on earth? I searched but nerver found

Thx in advance :D

You can turn off your windows key in the Starcraft II Options menu under Gameplay or Controls I think.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.35156900

+Blue backlighting
+5 macro keys
-Multimedia keys are alt functions on F keys. I'm not sure if you're going to find any keyboards that fill all of these desires. :O


The BWU fits your specs pretty well.

There is also the Corsair K90, it does have independent media keys but has alot of macro keys.

You can turn off the windows key with software also, I have my left windows key disabled with sharpkeys.


The only flaw I found with this keyboard is the fact that the macro keys are not mechanical they are rubberdome. For me this was a deal breaker.
Whatever happens, happens
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 09:45:57
March 29 2012 06:08 GMT
#2257
On March 29 2012 14:33 Son of Gnome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 13:37 Blaec wrote:
On March 29 2012 13:02 Odds wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:01 Cdtf wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard:

- With a switch to turn off Windows key. (I'm using Alt as my "Warp" key when I play Toss)
- With backlight. Blue woul be awesome!
- With a few macro keys on the left. I don't need 18 of them.....
- With real mutimedia keys, and no just extra functions on the "F" keys. I want a complete panel!


Do you know if there is something looking like this on earth? I searched but nerver found

Thx in advance :D

You can turn off your windows key in the Starcraft II Options menu under Gameplay or Controls I think.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.35156900

+Blue backlighting
+5 macro keys
-Multimedia keys are alt functions on F keys. I'm not sure if you're going to find any keyboards that fill all of these desires. :O


The BWU fits your specs pretty well.

There is also the Corsair K90, it does have independent media keys but has alot of macro keys.

You can turn off the windows key with software also, I have my left windows key disabled with sharpkeys.


The only flaw I found with this keyboard is the fact that the macro keys are not mechanical they are rubberdome. For me this was a deal breaker.


Yeh I should have mentioned that, also the F key row and the insert, delete etc cluster are also rubberdome.

Rest of the keyboard is cherry reds.
Vestrel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada271 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 07:01:20
March 29 2012 06:56 GMT
#2258
On March 29 2012 12:40 jnkw wrote:
Can anyone with a Das keyboard tell me which parts are glossy? I can't really find a good picture to answer my question. I'm just curious because glossy surfaces tend to be fingerprint/dirt magnets...


Basically the whole top of the board is glossy. Keycaps aren't glossy, bottom's not glossy.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 11:40:15
March 29 2012 11:37 GMT
#2259
On March 29 2012 12:40 jnkw wrote:
Can anyone with a Das keyboard tell me which parts are glossy? I can't really find a good picture to answer my question. I'm just curious because glossy surfaces tend to be fingerprint/dirt magnets...


I don't have a Das Keyboard but i've seen this video:

[image loading]


Looks pretty glossy to me. Wich is the same glossyness as my Blackwidow Ultimate. That's probably why i won't buy a Das. I have no problems with having one glossy keyboard but having two is one too much ^^. I also have a problem accepting that "wing" on the upper left right corner. But the keyboard sounds amazing from what i can hear from that video. Very silent!
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
March 29 2012 18:53 GMT
#2260
So are there any progamers or high level foreigners that use red switches? It looks like most are either blue or brown for some reason.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19024
firebathero 2223
Bisu 683
Hyuk 465
Horang2 220
BeSt 205
EffOrt 114
Sexy 111
Larva 109
Leta 108
[ Show more ]
Soma 94
Killer 84
Dewaltoss 82
Light 81
ZerO 55
ToSsGirL 49
soO 43
Rush 36
Pusan 35
Yoon 35
Sharp 32
Shinee 25
Aegong 23
NaDa 21
Bale 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 14
JulyZerg 11
Barracks 7
Noble 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1001
byalli749
kRYSTAL_49
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes716
Other Games
gofns35108
singsing1717
olofmeister1095
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 55m
OSC
11h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 55m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.