• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:57
CEST 13:57
KST 20:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9806 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 151

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 383 Next
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
June 14 2012 08:41 GMT
#3001
On June 14 2012 15:46 Boblhead wrote:
Who would want to keep a g6v2? T_T;;; If i was at that MLG i would of given any of my keyboards to flash in an instant.


The 6Gv2 is a pretty good keyboard.....=O If I could get one for free then hell ya I'll take it. lol
aeN
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy92 Posts
June 15 2012 09:12 GMT
#3002
I wanted to buy a 6gv2 (us layout), but it seems is out of stock in every shop in europe T.T
xza
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore1600 Posts
June 15 2012 09:53 GMT
#3003
Anyone know an affordable keyboard mechanical or not which has anti ghosting?

My main priority is anti ghosting, I don't really care if its mechanical or not
"What a terrible final. This is why BO3s are horrible. Seriously MKP vs Moon in a final and having it BO3 is like having Mila Kunis naked in your bed and all she'll give you is a HJ with her PJs on. Pffffffffffffffftt." -greatZERG
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 10:21:11
June 15 2012 10:20 GMT
#3004
On June 15 2012 18:53 xza wrote:
Anyone know an affordable keyboard mechanical or not which has anti ghosting?

My main priority is anti ghosting, I don't really care if its mechanical or not


The microsoft sidewinder keyboard? Has a huge amount of NKRO over USB, its backlit and pretty decent for a rubber dome.

But you really don't need anti-ghosting for SC2.
optical630
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom768 Posts
June 15 2012 11:38 GMT
#3005
On June 13 2012 19:00 Euroeuro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2012 22:04 optical630 wrote:
where can i buy Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent Keyboard in the UK/EU ? cant find somewhere that sells it


Just found this http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?32364-Free-Shipping-Das-Keyboards-Professional-amp-Ultimate-99-Ultimate-Silent-109

Maybe you should take a look there! Only 100$ w/shipping


gah nice find, but they dont have the model i want
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 14:28:33
June 15 2012 14:27 GMT
#3006
So I bought a Razer Blackwidow from ebay last year and sold it after one week,
now I bought a new one, and I could swear that it sounds different,

I think the older one sounded much louder (the click) in my memory,

Does anyone know something about Razer changing something in the Blackwidow? I mean the switches are the same, but maybe they changed something with the keys , or is it me remembering it louder when it wasn't?

I'm pretty sure because I had a Zowie too at that time, and I remember ithe Blackwidow was much louder than the Zowie, I could even hear the clicking with Headphones on listening to loud music,

Now I've got a Keyboard with MX Browns too here and the Razer is not much louder than the MX Brown

Does anyone know something about this?
llSpektrll
Profile Joined September 2011
United States77 Posts
June 15 2012 15:29 GMT
#3007
This may have been addressed, but it probably hasn't since it might seem like a noob question. I have razer blackwidow and love it. I have yet to utilize the macro keys..primarily bc I dont really know how to exploit them to my advantage..in navigation or in games. Anyone up for providing an idiot's guide to using/assigning macro keys? including the play by play physical actions.

Thx!
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
June 15 2012 15:30 GMT
#3008
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 23:27 maLaK1 wrote:
So I bought a Razer Blackwidow from ebay last year and sold it after one week,
now I bought a new one, and I could swear that it sounds different,

I think the older one sounded much louder (the click) in my memory,

Does anyone know something about Razer changing something in the Blackwidow? I mean the switches are the same, but maybe they changed something with the keys , or is it me remembering it louder when it wasn't?

I'm pretty sure because I had a Zowie too at that time, and I remember ithe Blackwidow was much louder than the Zowie, I could even hear the clicking with Headphones on listening to loud music,

Now I've got a Keyboard with MX Browns too here and the Razer is not much louder than the MX Brown

Does anyone know something about this?


Razer released a Black Widow Stealth Edition with Cherry MX brown switches. If you are not hearing any clicks then it most likely is because you got the Stealth Edition with brown switches instead of the regular Black Widow with Cherry MX blue switches, which is obviously louder.

If, however, that is not the case, then maybe it is just because the construction and build is different from the previous Black Widow you owned. Razer's keyboards aren't known for making high quality long lasting keyboards, and a lot of people say it sometimes depends on luck with Razer's products whether you get a good one or a faulty one. The products they make just seem inconsistent in terms of build and quality, though it is to be expected from a company that asks iOne to make their keyboards.
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 16:19:52
June 15 2012 15:42 GMT
#3009
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 00:30 exousia_7 wrote:
If, however, that is not the case, then maybe it is just because the construction and build is different from the previous Black Widow you owned. Razer's keyboards aren't known for making high quality long lasting keyboards, and a lot of people say it sometimes depends on luck with Razer's products whether you get a good one or a faulty one. The products they make just seem inconsistent in terms of build and quality, though it is to be expected from a company that asks iOne to make their keyboards.



no its both the mx blue one, not the stealth, and I could swear it sounds and feels different,
but is been over a year now since i had the other blackwidow so IM not sure,

btw I don't get the razer bashing, I have a filco and could also compare the blackwidow to a zowie and filco with mx blues,
and I don't think the razer is worse, I actually like the keyboard very much the Filco is overpriced
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 15 2012 16:15 GMT
#3010
On June 16 2012 00:42 maLaK1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 00:30 exousia_7 wrote:
If, however, that is not the case, then maybe it is just because the construction and build is different from the previous Black Widow you owned. Razer's keyboards aren't known for making high quality long lasting keyboards, and a lot of people say it sometimes depends on luck with Razer's products whether you get a good one or a faulty one. The products they make just seem inconsistent in terms of build and quality, though it is to be expected from a company that asks iOne to make their keyboards.



no its both the mx blue one, not the stealth, and I could swear it sounds and feels different,
but is been over a year now since i had the other blackwidow so IM not sure,

btw I don't get the razer bashing, I have a filco and could also compare the blackwidow to a zowie and filco with mx blues,
and I don't think the razer is worse, I actually like the keyboard very much the Filco is overpriced

Well...

Check again after 10 years of use if the BW is better than the Filco
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
June 15 2012 16:16 GMT
#3011
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 00:42 maLaK1 wrote:

no its both the mx blue one, not the stealth, and I could swear it sounds and feels different,
but is been over a year now since i had the other blackwidow so IM not sure,

btw I don't get the razer bashing, I have a filco and could also compare the blackwidow to a zowie and filco with mx blues,
and I don't think the razer is worse, I actually like the keyboard very much the Filco is overpriced


I have never tried Filcos before. I have seen their prices online and they do seem quite pricey but I have never tried them before. The reason why I don't like Razer keyboards is not because of the quality, but because of the price they set. For the price they put on their keyboards it just seems like a total rip-off for the quality. It's not really the best bang for the buck keyboard. The only time I would ever get a Razer keyboard is if I'm a major Razer fan, or if there are no other choices of mechanical keyboards I can buy around my area, and right now I'm in neither situation so I'd never get one unless I can get one for free or for the price I think is right.
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1962 Posts
June 15 2012 16:34 GMT
#3012
My GF got me a BlackWidow (60 €s without backlight, fairly cheap) for my birthday and I love it! It's my first mechanical keyboard since the C64 Sure the noise can be annoying when you actually don't use it yourself, but that is neglectable IMO (since I'm using it most of the time ). Besides that it's by far the most awesome keyboard experience for me <3 I will never buy a non-mechanical keyboard again!
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
June 16 2012 03:35 GMT
#3013
On June 16 2012 00:42 maLaK1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 00:30 exousia_7 wrote:
If, however, that is not the case, then maybe it is just because the construction and build is different from the previous Black Widow you owned. Razer's keyboards aren't known for making high quality long lasting keyboards, and a lot of people say it sometimes depends on luck with Razer's products whether you get a good one or a faulty one. The products they make just seem inconsistent in terms of build and quality, though it is to be expected from a company that asks iOne to make their keyboards.



no its both the mx blue one, not the stealth, and I could swear it sounds and feels different,
but is been over a year now since i had the other blackwidow so IM not sure,

btw I don't get the razer bashing, I have a filco and could also compare the blackwidow to a zowie and filco with mx blues,
and I don't think the razer is worse, I actually like the keyboard very much the Filco is overpriced


Useless macros, rubberized keys, large-glossy body, known malfunctioning... what's not to bash?
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Goldenfighter
Profile Joined August 2011
United States45 Posts
June 16 2012 04:13 GMT
#3014
Well if your asian like me, you can get a filco for roughly $120 in China, Korea, Japan, or Taiwan
FruitDealer | Hero | Nada | Polt | Effort
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
June 16 2012 09:28 GMT
#3015
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 13:13 Goldenfighter wrote:
Well if your asian like me, you can get a filco for roughly $120 in China, Korea, Japan, or Taiwan


If you live in Asia wouldn't it be easier to find Duckys instead? And they're pretty cheap too.
Azuroz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1630 Posts
June 16 2012 15:40 GMT
#3016
Finally got my Filco ninja tenkeyless with brown switches yesterday, really liking it so far, you can really feel the high quality right out of the box. would really recommend it even though it is quite expensive.
Team NSHoseo <3
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
June 16 2012 15:51 GMT
#3017
On June 17 2012 00:40 Azuroz wrote:
Finally got my Filco ninja tenkeyless with brown switches yesterday, really liking it so far, you can really feel the high quality right out of the box. would really recommend it even though it is quite expensive.

im getting the red cherry ten keyless one, cant fucking wait.

also, to all the others in this thread. dont buy steelseries or razer, they're shit. get filco, ducky. TT, coolmaster, or das (to name a few).
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 16 2012 16:35 GMT
#3018
Is it a big upgrade/worth it to go from the BW Standard (no USB/Audio pass through) to the Das Professional? I really like the way that the blue keys feel, but I'm thinking about going up to a Das. Money isn't really an issue with this, but if I've had no issues with my Black Widow (it's been almost 10 months, maybe even slightly longer), is it worth it to go up to the Das?
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
June 16 2012 16:51 GMT
#3019
Leopold has very high quality mechanical keyboards as well.
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 20:46:47
June 16 2012 20:46 GMT
#3020
So I would like to remove the letters on my Zowie keyboard if it is possible. It looks like they are just painted on the keys. I have tried heptan and acetone but they do not seem to work on that paint. Anyone have any ideas for other solvents that might work?
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1092
WardiTV461
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15269
StarCastTV_EN424
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko412
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 20460
Bisu 5667
Jaedong 4906
EffOrt 1441
BeSt 859
ZerO 641
Horang2 457
Pusan 359
actioN 324
Zeus 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 183
Hyun 148
Mind 143
Yoon 132
Barracks 125
ggaemo 97
Killer 57
scan(afreeca) 45
Sharp 43
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 36
Snow 35
Bale 34
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 29
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 18
Terrorterran 17
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1035
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1421
byalli728
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes295
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM172
B2W.Neo160
dupreeh109
Mew2King64
Livibee48
QueenE40
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV660
League of Legends
• Jankos1211
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 3m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.