• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8614 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 80 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1001
Marv, are you implying you'd rather have rayn shot than lynched?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1002
How did I just draw you both out? Am I a superhero!?

So, Ceph, if I can't meta you why not do more to show your townieness. There is literally no downside since 1)scum has no nightkill and 2)there are no blue roles.

LSB: as much as I love the idea of happily ever after plans they aren't so helpful to this game at this moment. You have not contributed anything for a while, have your reads evolved? Who do you see as most likely scum and who as most likely town. Why?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 17:49 GMT
#1003
Thanks for asking Prom

On February 05 2014 23:58 Promethelax wrote:
We should be lynching a townie every day. That is better play than lynching a scum. If we lynch a townie that townie gets to shoot into the scummy players list which we have drawn up as a town thus eliminating tow suspects, themselves and the other player. If we lynch a scum he can shoot whomever he feels is most dangerous to scum. I am happy to be the townie lynched because 1) I will shoot scum and 2) you guys are not fun to play with


This is probably the scummiest idea I have ever seen. There is only one way for scum to win. That is to have two days where we lynch a townie and the townie shoots another townie. Whoever is most dangerous to scum is just an assumption that can easily be abused, night kills can be used for more than eliminating good townies

It is always better for town to lynch scum (or at least our best bet) because in that case we don't have to gamble that the townie would be able to shoot a mafia. Simply lynching town every day is a great way to hand scum a gambled victory

##unovte
##vote: Promethelax

I don't really understand why you are volunteering to be lynched, however if you truely are town and shoot a mafia I will congratulate you.

Above all I don't understand why people are suggesting that we shoot instead of lynch people. Yes flips are nice, but are they really that important? There is always so much busing and fake arguments going on in mafia, associations are rarely alignment indicative.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:51 GMT
#1004
I will. The reason I am currently "holding back", is because I'm currently in search of a new style of playing.

I've realized some things in the last few months that have lead me into this search.

First off, contradictions. This is something I've noticed happening increasingly often from town players, and I don't find it a very convincing scumtell with the exception of extreme situations.

Second, general theme of play. I've seen so many scum that seem much more town than any other player in the game, and vice versa. I've also seen absolutely horrible plays as either alignment, both getting failing and succeeding with them.

The main point is, I've been wrong at forum mafia too many times lately to go on by my old methods. I want to be and find something more certain, and I'm experimenting looking into specific points of one's play currently.

I also know that this post is not finding us scum. I don't need that to be pointed out, it's obvious for anyone. (Or at least, should be.) If I cared to look like I only make good posts, I'd post much less and only to the point. However, that leaves less for others to read into me which is bad when I'm a townie. I'm also getting tired of being called lurker every single game (although I can understand that in many games there has also been reason to, but certain players seem to stick to that theme way too eagerly. Lurk once, and you're a lurker for the whole game and even the next one.), so I currently prefer to just post casually without overthinking stuff and leading myself astray with that.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 17:52 GMT
#1005
Because there will be two deaths per day, one unflipped and one flipped. Better have the unflipped one be a townie and the flipped one be scum. We're never going to get two scum deaths (obviously since no scum will shoot scum) so it is better to have the one scum death be flipped. That proves the alignments of both players and gives town a bigger advantage than the flipped player being town because a townie could suck their way into shooting a townie easily while the only people who will shoot scum are town.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:53 GMT
#1006
^ Actually makes perfect sense.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 17:56 GMT
#1007
Any chance you can give me your casual reads? anything that has stuck out to you really.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1008
On February 06 2014 02:52 Promethelax wrote:
Because there will be two deaths per day, one unflipped and one flipped. Better have the unflipped one be a townie and the flipped one be scum. We're never going to get two scum deaths (obviously since no scum will shoot scum) so it is better to have the one scum death be flipped. That proves the alignments of both players and gives town a bigger advantage than the flipped player being town because a townie could suck their way into shooting a townie easily while the only people who will shoot scum are town.

????

Please explain the bolded part. Have I not made it clear that town shooting town is the only way how scum will win? And why do I care about the alignments of dead players?

This is what I am incredibly concerned about. If you haven't noticed, this isn't your normal mafia game. Scum does not win by simply getting town lynched. Scum wins by having a townie shoot another townie.

This is why I am incredibly concerned about WoS trying to tie players together. This is also why I am concerned about Marv trying to make sure that rayn gets shot at night instead of simply lynching him. And this is also why I think you are mafia.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:04 GMT
#1009
Every day there will be at least one townie death. If we are sure that someone is scum. Artanis for instance. It is better to lynch a borderline player, one who many people suspect, and have them shoot Artanis. That way we ensure that we eliminate two suspects from the suspect pool and, hopefully, get a red flip to inform our future choices.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 18:05 GMT
#1010
The more I reread the thread the more opposed I feel to the idea of Holy & marv being town.

The thing is however, that's also a feel-based reasoning.

Thinking about the things logically, my first thought about the back&forth crap between DP+rayn & marv feels like scum shitting up the thread. Going on about it, I feel it would be unlikely for scum to take the same side of the argument at this point in the game, which leads me to believe rayn & DP are not both scum. One of them could still be.

One scum on both sides of the argument is a fairly likely case as well.

The third scum I am sure has absolutely nothing to do with the shitfest going on, I wouldn't want to associate all scumteam members into a clusterfuck unless I wanted to cause it with the intent of sacrificing a member or two for the last one to get away. (Let's say that there's a random argument where 5 people take part. Say you lynch 3 of those players and 2 flip scum. How likely would you suppose that the third scum is in the remaining 2 players of the argument, rather than in the 4 players outside of it?). This makes me look at WoS & LSB more critically.

Flow of thoughts, nothing more specific right now that pops into mind or that I feel is noteworthy enough to share.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 18:07 GMT
#1011
On February 06 2014 03:04 Promethelax wrote:
Every day there will be at least one townie death. If we are sure that someone is scum. Artanis for instance. It is better to lynch a borderline player, one who many people suspect, and have them shoot Artanis. That way we ensure that we eliminate two suspects from the suspect pool and, hopefully, get a red flip to inform our future choices.

I don't understand why you are repeating yourself in hopes of a different response by me.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
February 05 2014 18:08 GMT
#1012
Votecount

Promethelax (3) - DarthPunk, DarthPunk, Promethelax, raynpelikoneet, LSB
WaveofShadow (1) - Holyflare, LSB
Holyflare (1) - Artanis[Xp], DarthPunk
Artanis[Xp] (0) - Holyflare, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, Promethelax
marvellosity (0) - WaveofShadow, DarthPunk, marvellosity, raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) - marvellosity
DarthPunk (0) - Holyflare, iamperfection, DarthPunk, marvellosity


Not Voting - Cephiro, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, DarthPunk



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 9 players remaining, 5 votes are required to lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:09 GMT
#1013
On February 06 2014 03:07 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 03:04 Promethelax wrote:
Every day there will be at least one townie death. If we are sure that someone is scum. Artanis for instance. It is better to lynch a borderline player, one who many people suspect, and have them shoot Artanis. That way we ensure that we eliminate two suspects from the suspect pool and, hopefully, get a red flip to inform our future choices.

I don't understand why you are repeating yourself in hopes of a different response by me.


Because you asked me to explain it, that lead me to believe you didn't understand. So I tried again.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:14 GMT
#1014
On February 06 2014 02:58 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 02:52 Promethelax wrote:
Because there will be two deaths per day, one unflipped and one flipped. Better have the unflipped one be a townie and the flipped one be scum. We're never going to get two scum deaths (obviously since no scum will shoot scum) so it is better to have the one scum death be flipped. That proves the alignments of both players and gives town a bigger advantage than the flipped player being town because a townie could suck their way into shooting a townie easily while the only people who will shoot scum are town.

????

Please explain the bolded part. Have I not made it clear that town shooting town is the only way how scum will win? And why do I care about the alignments of dead players?

This is what I am incredibly concerned about. If you haven't noticed, this isn't your normal mafia game. Scum does not win by simply getting town lynched. Scum wins by having a townie shoot another townie.

This is why I am incredibly concerned about WoS trying to tie players together. This is also why I am concerned about Marv trying to make sure that rayn gets shot at night instead of simply lynching him. And this is also why I think you are mafia.


So to clarify you think lynching scum and allowing said scum to shoot whomever they want is better than lynching a low hanging townie fruit (i.e. one that looks scummy) and having them shoot the guy we're sure is scum?

If that second guy is not scum we were already going to lynch him and allow him to shoot anywhere into the others in the game; how is that preferable to the scenario I suggest?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:36 GMT
#1015
So Ceph/LSB if you would do me the kindness of looking into the DP/rayn dichotomy I would be very pleased. I happen to agree with Ceph that no more than one of them can be scum and I have obviously drawn my own conclusions on that. You should be able to post reads on those two players at least to some degree.

In reality every player should have a read on every other single player. There are only 8 people to read for god's sake.

What I would most appreciate is reads from Wave/LSB/Ceph they are all three in my townie column but I am not as sure of them as I am marv and DP. I believe those three can provide good reads based on actual things in this game which should both help move discussion forward and help to find the scum in that group if there is one.

I'm here for another hour or so and after that heading out to celebrate my snow day.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:53 GMT
#1016
On February 04 2014 09:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 09:35 marvellosity wrote:
Dunno. Later.

KK.
But just so you know I was serious about paying attention to you, at least myself. Going to be watching you like a hawk this game so prepare to be incredibly annoyed.


Pretty sure WoS is town, he has a lot of these posts early game and poking at marv early game as scum is a bad idea. If they were scum together this would be shit play because it draws attention to his scum-mate who is very adept at playing scum.
If WoS was scum and marv town this would be awful because it puts WoS on marv's radar, not a place WoS would want to be as scum.
He has a couple of these posts where he sticks his neck out into the thread in a dumb but not bad way. I just don't see him being scum here. It also lines up with my gut read of him as town. He seems too comfortable to be scum.

moving on to LSB/Iamp
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 18:59 GMT
#1017
On February 04 2014 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 08:23 marvellosity wrote:
iamp, you're with me for now.

Way to early to be suggesting mind meld.


This was really good from Imp, as a scum would you brush off a town read on yourself? Unlikely, while Imp very much would do that as town.

On February 04 2014 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 09:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 04 2014 09:40 iamperfection wrote:
do you find marv hard to read wave?

Considering I 'caught' him very early in the game in Shadow (though I didn't believe myself at the time) I'd say probably not, though at that point I also had never played a game with scum-marv before and there was a lot of other shit going down in thread all game, and marv survived so obviously neither I nor anyone else can really take any credit at all. At the very least I'd feel more confident in my ability to catch him in future games (including this one).

I'd probably find rayn my personal 'hardest to read' in this particular game.

then i dont get why you would need to watch him like a "hawk". Unless you are just saying things for show.


He goes on about this a lot, he niggles at wave in a way which I like. I believe this comes from a town mindset, he clearly isn't comfortable with something wave has done and is reading it over and over and niggling at it trying to figure out if wave is town or scum. His niggling seems genuine and his attempts to discern wave's alignment are real.

On February 04 2014 10:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Like he is consciously saying things he know I fucking rage about. Example one. That meta case when he know I fucking hate meta cases.

Example two. Calling me out for saying artanis did something that holyflare KNEW HE DID BECAUSE HE SAID IT TO HOLYFLARE.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

how does that make him mafia dear?

Your being totally unreasonable.


Also look at this post, so clam so collected so trying to get a reasonable response from his scum read. This is clearly a player trying t discern alignments and not one who knows them already. He cares about being right about DP enough to get down and dirty with him.

He is still obviously town from the reread.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 19:01 GMT
#1018
DP: you asked me to post the things specifically which make marv town. I've collected them here in one easy to consume package.

Conclusion: marv still town.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 19:39 GMT
#1019
So yeah: DP/Me/Marv/Wave/LampSB are town. Game solved.

Argue with me bitches.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:03 GMT
#1020
On February 06 2014 04:39 Promethelax wrote:
So yeah: DP/Me/Marv/Wave/LampSB are town. Game solved.

Argue with me bitches.


lynch me so i can shoot you
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
OSC
11h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 23m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.