Now kiss and make up and somebody close this abortion of a thread.
(Also fuck you Rayn I know I'm bad don't laugh at me I was trying to have fun
)| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
Now kiss and make up and somebody close this abortion of a thread. (Also fuck you Rayn I know I'm bad don't laugh at me I was trying to have fun ) | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Aquanim
Australia2849 Posts
It's my opinion that everyone who's had concerns raised against them postgame could have played this game in a much more pleasant fashion, and that deciding and arguing which of you is most to blame is far less important than fixing your own damn problem. I can't say I enjoyed the experience of cohosting this game a whole lot. Between the game being pretty awful to read, the repeated posting after hammer, and well... IML games are bastards to cohost in general. I don't want an apology from anyone - just play a nicer game next time, ok? | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
edit: fixing my problem = not playing in games with people who will seek to antagonise me with abuse as a game strategy, so yes, I have indeed learnt that lesson now. | ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
I solve world peace | ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
| ||
|
Keirathi
United States4679 Posts
On February 07 2014 23:14 Mocsta wrote: The real problem is that I wasn't invited to play Me too! | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Mini Larva ZerO Horang2 actioN ggaemo [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1517 hiko846 FrodaN524 XBOCT212 Livibee172 TKL QueenE103 C9.Mang066 Mew2King41 ZerO(Twitch)23 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|