• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8174 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 10:42:40
February 07 2014 10:41 GMT
#1561
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.

If you and prome hadn't been so dickish this game (and you were) I would have gained nothing from provoking you.

you're literally incapable of understanding aren't you? you created it...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:42 GMT
#1562
On February 07 2014 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
edit: the reason I'm laughing is because you sat there poking me with a stick repeatedly. and marv-bear got angry, as expected. and now post-game you're going "well marv was a dick too!". Well yes, you sat there poking a bear with a stick. Quelle surprise. And as if "and you were town" lends anything to any argument, I just sat there being poked with a stick by evil scummers.


Not my problem. Just like you said HF intentionally provoking me wasn't his problem, and it's even less my problem because I was scum and was just playing the game the best that I could.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:43 GMT
#1563
On February 07 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.


You shat up the thread super hard. half the town were pissed at you. Holyflare quit playing the game. I could push you when you were obv town and look townie for it.

So basically, RAGING was playing against your wincon. Which is the only reason I did it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:44 GMT
#1564
On February 07 2014 19:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.


You shat up the thread super hard. half the town were pissed at you. Holyflare quit playing the game. I could push you when you were obv town and look townie for it.

So basically, RAGING was playing against your wincon. Which is the only reason I did it.

Except it wasn't. I caught 2 mafia and gave town a confirmed townie. It didn't help my wincon but I was not playing against it

"it's ok that i was a cunt because i was mafia" is a shit argument, DP, a really shit one.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:45 GMT
#1565
Not playing optimally != playing against wincon
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:46 GMT
#1566
On February 07 2014 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.


You shat up the thread super hard. half the town were pissed at you. Holyflare quit playing the game. I could push you when you were obv town and look townie for it.

So basically, RAGING was playing against your wincon. Which is the only reason I did it.

Except it wasn't. I caught 2 mafia and gave town a confirmed townie. It didn't help my wincon but I was not playing against it

"it's ok that i was a cunt because i was mafia" is a shit argument, DP, a really shit one.


except you were a bigger cunt, and it's ok because I was also a cunt?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:46 GMT
#1567
na, I wasn't. I wasn't the one trying to make people angry. that was on you, wincon or not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 10:47:43
February 07 2014 10:46 GMT
#1568
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.

edit: I also never said my behaviour was correct. Never suggested that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 07 2014 10:48 GMT
#1569
The problem with this game is that if noone listens to you (for any reason) you don't really need to convince others as town, you can just go "you all go fuck yourselves", get lynched and shoot your scumread. That's not doable for mafia and the game lacks the element of convincing others, which is really dumb. Being a jerk and having people to want you out of the game is the best way you can play as town if you have good reads. That's stupid imo.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:48 GMT
#1570
On February 07 2014 19:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem with this game is that if noone listens to you (for any reason) you don't really need to convince others as town, you can just go "you all go fuck yourselves", get lynched and shoot your scumread. That's not doable for mafia and the game lacks the element of convincing others, which is really dumb. Being a jerk and having people to want you out of the game is the best way you can play as town if you have good reads. That's stupid imo.

yeah, this is precisely why I didn't have to try superhard to control myself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:49 GMT
#1571
On February 07 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.


That means nothing. Hapa hadn't read the thread until then. Because I was pissed off when that happened and spoke to him about it,

Like read wave's post, he is a reasonable 3rd party.

He says that both rayn and I looked calmer and more reasonable than you and prome did. Nuff said.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 07 2014 10:49 GMT
#1572
I quit the game because everyone was being ridiculous. Wave had feels, cephiro had...?, marv was a dick at one point, prome was an asshole, dp just rage quit Everytime people got out of hand, artanis wasn't even playing lsb actually did pretty well after a shitty start and rayn was too pansy.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 10:50:41
February 07 2014 10:49 GMT
#1573
On February 07 2014 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.


That means nothing. Hapa hadn't read the thread until then. Because I was pissed off when that happened and spoke to him about it,

Like read wave's post, he is a reasonable 3rd party.

He says that both rayn and I looked calmer and more reasonable than you and prome did. Nuff said.

But you were scum, I mean fucking duh. "Scum are calmer than town" - what a newsflash. Christ DP.

It's like walking up to someone and punching them in the face. And they punch you back 5 times.

Well, yes. You punched them in the face, no wonder they decided to lay you out.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 07 2014 10:54 GMT
#1574
Wave having feel(ing)s was the funniest thing in this game.
It put a smile on my face every time i read his posts. Except the one i called bad.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:54 GMT
#1575
On February 07 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.


That means nothing. Hapa hadn't read the thread until then. Because I was pissed off when that happened and spoke to him about it,

Like read wave's post, he is a reasonable 3rd party.

He says that both rayn and I looked calmer and more reasonable than you and prome did. Nuff said.

But you were scum, I mean fucking duh. "Scum are calmer than town" - what a newsflash. Christ DP.

It's like walking up to someone and punching them in the face. And they punch you back 5 times.

Well, yes. You punched them in the face, no wonder they decided to lay you out.


Ok then. But when holy flare punched me and the face and I punched him back 5 times I was unreasonable?

But we agree.

You were a bigger dick but were intentionally provoked by mafia.

Prome was not provoked but was a dick all by himself.

Never call marv scum because he will turn into a raging dick.

Check. Check. Check.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:55 GMT
#1576
Holy made a joke.... he didn't start swearing at you unprovoked.

Quite a difference.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 07 2014 10:55 GMT
#1577
Guys just stop. It was a game that town won. gg. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:57 GMT
#1578
On February 07 2014 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
Holy made a joke.... he didn't start swearing at you unprovoked.

Quite a difference.


it's not at all marv. Just like I knew the buttons to press with you, He knew the buttons to press with me. We both pressed them.

What is the difference?

Like I honestly don't understand how you rationalise this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 10:58 GMT
#1579
Joke.

Swearing at people.

If you cannot see the difference, you're as stupid as I claimed in game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:58 GMT
#1580
On February 07 2014 19:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys just stop. It was a game that town won. gg. ^^


You're right. Game is done. No point talking about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 384
IndyStarCraft 203
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.