• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 80 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:05 GMT
#1021
Why did you not do this when asked to by me/dp/rayn and was called out for it numerous times before? Why did you pull a whiney hissy fit about how rayn and me were riding dp's dick when you've come to the conclusion that both rayn and me must be scum (so then your hissy fit makes no sense). Why didn't you do this to prove them as towny before instead of posting your bad "meta feels" post?

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 20:07 GMT
#1022
Ok.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
I can't actually believe what happened in this thread. I probably facepalmed and jaw-dropped about 5 times each.

Prome - Where the fuck are people 'congratulating' themselves about findind out about you and refusing to talk to you when you said so? I get that yoiu've created this plan now, but what the fuck kind of play is martyring? If anything you should have been more pissed at the end of Shadow game, where all of us, WERE congratulating ourselves about finding you and whatnot. How come you didn't speak out then? What the shit?
On February 05 2014 23:51 Promethelax wrote:
look at say, the last 10 pages of this thread. You and Rayn have been the worst offenders while HF piggy backs on and 'me too's Wave has been almost reasonable, it isn't really fair of me to lump him in with you guys.

And wtf is this? You're doing the same thing as marv all of a sudden---everyone who doesn't call you scum is 'reasonable?' Is this your first game of mafia or something?


Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

DP/Rayn - The weirdest thing for me here is you guys ARE for the most part actually the calmer and more rational side here, so I don't know what to make of that. I'm still not a fan of your martyring, Rayn, I like even less that you seem to be doing it with a cool head. DP, you're calm now in the face of such stupidity, but where was your cool head earlier when you exploded in rage at everybody in the thread? How come now you get to be the rational side of things when earlier on you just get to rage quit the thread when it's convenient for you? It's like stepping on eggshells talking with you in this game most of the time it seems, and yet the time where it would seem more likely for you to explode in the face of irrationality you're fine with it?
What the fuck is this game.


On February 05 2014 23:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really hate this game because people who used to be reasonable decided to be massive dicks.

This describes my experience reading the last few pages.
I don't understand where things broke down and what has happened to all of you. I can't tell if this is somebody's scumplay setting people off/faking things or if people are actually genuinely being this ridiculous town v town.

You guys have made this game intensely unenjoyable to play. Your play has been full of personal attacks unnecessary rage and has just been all around unacceptable. No idea wtf the hosts have been doing. You can take this post as alignment indicative if you'd like either way, I don't really care.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:11 GMT
#1023
wave let's form a circle/line of love
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 20:17 GMT
#1024
On February 06 2014 05:11 Holyflare wrote:
wave let's form a circle/line of love

And yet you're voting me. Makes sense.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:22 GMT
#1025
On February 06 2014 05:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 05:11 Holyflare wrote:
wave let's form a circle/line of love

And yet you're voting me. Makes sense.


ignore that vote i just haven't typed unvote yet, not convinced you're scum anymore
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:23 GMT
#1026
anyway WHY CAN LOVE NOT TRANSCEND POSSIBLE ALIGNMENTS WAVEEEEEEEE
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:37 GMT
#1027
Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

literally have only done this for rayn, and I've been consistent with that

what's with the out of place lecture?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:38 GMT
#1028
On February 06 2014 02:38 LSB wrote:
Marv, are you implying you'd rather have rayn shot than lynched?

yes, much preference given DP's stance
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:39 GMT
#1029

You guys have made this game intensely unenjoyable to play. Your play has been full of personal attacks unnecessary rage and has just been all around unacceptable. No idea wtf the hosts have been doing. You can take this post as alignment indicative if you'd like either way, I don't really care.

What do you mean by this, Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#1030
On February 06 2014 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

literally have only done this for rayn, and I've been consistent with that

what's with the out of place lecture?

It's not out of place. I caught up and that's what I read. Especially coming off of Shadow game, where despite a little bit of rage people mostly kept it in their pants and played decently, this game is a horrible contrast. Yes you're right about only doing it for Rayn, Prome is a worse offender in that regard.

Is Prome at L-1 right now?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#1031
Prome have you agreed to shoot rayn yet? Can't remember
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#1032
I want prome to be shot not the other way around.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#1033
On February 06 2014 05:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

literally have only done this for rayn, and I've been consistent with that

what's with the out of place lecture?

It's not out of place. I caught up and that's what I read. Especially coming off of Shadow game, where despite a little bit of rage people mostly kept it in their pants and played decently, this game is a horrible contrast. Yes you're right about only doing it for Rayn, Prome is a worse offender in that regard.

Is Prome at L-1 right now?

yes that's all fine, you can lecture me for being a douchebag, that's fine. but not for thinking everyone who is against me is mafia. that's not right.

I was also not "patting you on the back", I was using your stance for illustrative purposes relating to someone else's alignment.

If you're going to lecture me at least lecture me about correct things pretty please with homo cherries on top.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#1034
On February 06 2014 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +

You guys have made this game intensely unenjoyable to play. Your play has been full of personal attacks unnecessary rage and has just been all around unacceptable. No idea wtf the hosts have been doing. You can take this post as alignment indicative if you'd like either way, I don't really care.

What do you mean by this, Wave?

I mean it's more of a rant at the state of the game than anything from my POV and I'd be just as pissed if I was scum and people were acting like this. It's not acceptable. This being in the middle of a game, however, I can't reasonably expect people not to take this and use it for/against me in some way, so whatever.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#1035
I wouldn't expect anyone to take it as particularly alignment indicative, don't worry.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 20:47 GMT
#1036
On February 06 2014 05:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 05:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 06 2014 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

literally have only done this for rayn, and I've been consistent with that

what's with the out of place lecture?

It's not out of place. I caught up and that's what I read. Especially coming off of Shadow game, where despite a little bit of rage people mostly kept it in their pants and played decently, this game is a horrible contrast. Yes you're right about only doing it for Rayn, Prome is a worse offender in that regard.

Is Prome at L-1 right now?

yes that's all fine, you can lecture me for being a douchebag, that's fine. but not for thinking everyone who is against me is mafia. that's not right.

I was also not "patting you on the back", I was using your stance for illustrative purposes relating to someone else's alignment.


If you're going to lecture me at least lecture me about correct things pretty please with homo cherries on top.

On February 05 2014 22:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you guys essentially went over this.
As much as it sucks, I believe marv is right at least that at this point, it probably should be understood that he is town, and yet he IS creating an anti-town atmosphere.

Rayn in this scenario I see only two possibilities: either he is right and you're scum for calling him scum here and not realizing why you're wrong, or you're both town. Its basically impossible for marv to be scum right now.

You get all my cleverpoints for the day.

Spend them wisely, daddykins.

This is and the other post are back-patting. You literally say 'correct' to 'it is impossible for marv to be mafia right now.' Which coming from an outside perspective that is awful. How many times have I questioned you when you have said this kind of thing about somebody else? Simply saying 'Well you're obviously right' is not acceptable 'illustration.' I know why you're town at this point, I might have explained it well and I might not have but at this point it apparently only matters to me. You clearly are trying harder to convince other of your towniness so I would think you'd attempt to do so with less arrogance and in a pro-town way that won't set people off or create a shit atmosphere.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#1037
They're not backpatting. If you're correct you're correct.

And I'll make fluffy posts like that all the time, I don't feel bad for them, I'll never feel bad for them, and you should feel bad for lecturing me about them.

The primary purpose of talking about you calling me town correctly was to throw light on what rayn is doing, and that's what you should be focusing on, not me being a bit fluffy with you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#1038
I think it is cause it is an invite only game. Usually they turn out horrible with a few exceptions

On February 06 2014 03:36 Promethelax wrote:
So Ceph/LSB if you would do me the kindness of looking into the DP/rayn dichotomy I would be very pleased. I happen to agree with Ceph that no more than one of them can be scum and I have obviously drawn my own conclusions on that. You should be able to post reads on those two players at least to some degree.

Uhh... I thought I explained why expressing people in an dichotomy and trying to make them at odds with each other is incredibly anti-town. The fact that you are encouraging people to do this add more points to my scumdar
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#1039
can we get on with the game instead of arguing about semantics? what do you think of what I said here:

On February 06 2014 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why did you not do this when asked to by me/dp/rayn and was called out for it numerous times before? Why did you pull a whiney hissy fit about how rayn and me were riding dp's dick when you've come to the conclusion that both rayn and me must be scum (so then your hissy fit makes no sense). Why didn't you do this to prove them as towny before instead of posting your bad "meta feels" post?


marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#1040
On February 06 2014 05:50 LSB wrote:
I think it is cause it is an invite only game. Usually they turn out horrible with a few exceptions

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 03:36 Promethelax wrote:
So Ceph/LSB if you would do me the kindness of looking into the DP/rayn dichotomy I would be very pleased. I happen to agree with Ceph that no more than one of them can be scum and I have obviously drawn my own conclusions on that. You should be able to post reads on those two players at least to some degree.

Uhh... I thought I explained why expressing people in an dichotomy and trying to make them at odds with each other is incredibly anti-town. The fact that you are encouraging people to do this add more points to my scumdar

It's not anti-town, it's obvious.

Usually when you have two players pushing extremely strongly the exact same stance, they're not going to be mafia together. That's just common sense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5253
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2776
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN848
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
Liquid`Hasu120
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2387
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.