• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10004 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 80 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 20:59 GMT
#1041
prome is also at l-2
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 23:05 GMT
#1042
zzzzzzzzzzz
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 23:53 GMT
#1043
On February 06 2014 05:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
DP/Rayn - The weirdest thing for me here is you guys ARE for the most part actually the calmer and more rational side here, so I don't know what to make of that. I'm still not a fan of your martyring, Rayn, I like even less that you seem to be doing it with a cool head. DP, you're calm now in the face of such stupidity, but where was your cool head earlier when you exploded in rage at everybody in the thread? How come now you get to be the rational side of things when earlier on you just get to rage quit the thread when it's convenient for you? It's like stepping on eggshells talking with you in this game most of the time it seems, and yet the time where it would seem more likely for you to explode in the face of irrationality you're fine with it?
What the fuck is this game.



Basically I'M embarrassed about my earlier behavior and the game in general so when I start getting mad I just leave the thread. You are right though. this game is very unenjoyable.

I'm trying my best not to make things worse, essentially.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 05 2014 23:57 GMT
#1044
Spend your birthday doing something that's not playing this PoS game.
I think it's time we lynch somebody and move on; the demoralization and atmosphere isn't going to spontaneously change without something to change it.

I am perfectly fine with lynching Artanis and getting him to shoot somebody at this point. If he is town and listens to us (really REALLY doubtful), great. If he's scum, I can think of basically positives to the removal of almost anyone from this game, both in terms of atmosphere/interaction and PoE.

##Vote: Artanis

I haven't looked into Prome yet like I said I would, and I don't plan to unless people plan on actually being here and discussing things like rational human beings.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 05 2014 23:59 GMT
#1045
I literally asked everyone to respond about what i asked prom a page ago and now you come back saying we should discuss prome? X_x
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
February 06 2014 00:00 GMT
#1046
Votecount

Promethelax (3) - DarthPunk, DarthPunk, Promethelax, raynpelikoneet, LSB
WaveofShadow (1) - Holyflare, LSB
Holyflare (1) - Artanis[Xp], DarthPunk
Artanis[Xp] (1) - Holyflare, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, Promethelax, WaveofShadow
marvellosity (0) - WaveofShadow, DarthPunk, marvellosity, raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) - marvellosity
DarthPunk (0) - Holyflare, iamperfection, DarthPunk, marvellosity


Not Voting - Cephiro, marvellosity, DarthPunk



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 9 players remaining, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2014 00:02 GMT
#1047
I was driving back today feeling motivated to post, then I found out I flamingo'd up on the game I hosted and it severely cut into said motivation. Instead of reading everything I've missed, I'm just going to try to make the game enjoyable for everyone in the meantime by posting pictures of cute animals. Everyone likes cute animals.
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
I'd also post baby seals but I'm afraid of the implications on that.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 00:03 GMT
#1048
Where the fuck are the puppies?

Artanis confirmed scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 06 2014 00:04 GMT
#1049
On February 06 2014 08:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Spend your birthday doing something that's not playing this PoS game.
I think it's time we lynch somebody and move on; the demoralization and atmosphere isn't going to spontaneously change without something to change it.

I am perfectly fine with lynching Artanis and getting him to shoot somebody at this point. If he is town and listens to us (really REALLY doubtful), great. If he's scum, I can think of basically positives to the removal of almost anyone from this game, both in terms of atmosphere/interaction and PoE.

##Vote: Artanis

I haven't looked into Prome yet like I said I would, and I don't plan to unless people plan on actually being here and discussing things like rational human beings.


I agree with this.

##Vote: Artanis

K I won't be back till tomorrow cause birthday and as wave said not going to play this PoS game on it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 00:05 GMT
#1050
On February 06 2014 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
I literally asked everyone to respond about what i asked prom a page ago and now you come back saying we should discuss prome? X_x

Missed it.
On February 06 2014 05:50 Holyflare wrote:
can we get on with the game instead of arguing about semantics? what do you think of what I said here:

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why did you not do this when asked to by me/dp/rayn and was called out for it numerous times before? Why did you pull a whiney hissy fit about how rayn and me were riding dp's dick when you've come to the conclusion that both rayn and me must be scum (so then your hissy fit makes no sense). Why didn't you do this to prove them as towny before instead of posting your bad "meta feels" post?



Can you explain this to me a little actually? I'm kind of disjointed from this game now for similar reasons to Austin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 00:05 GMT
#1051
Why don't we get our second read to shoot artanis thus potentially confirming 2 ppl and we won't lose a contributor x_x
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2014 00:06 GMT
#1052
On February 06 2014 09:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where the fuck are the puppies?

Artanis confirmed scum.

It was the first picture but it didn't link properly ;_;
Have another one.
[image loading]
Also, this is my dog. She's awesome. Not a puppy anymore though.
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2014 00:07 GMT
#1053
On February 06 2014 09:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why don't we get our second read to shoot artanis thus potentially confirming 2 ppl and we won't lose a contributor x_x

I'm going to contribute tomorrow. Don't worry 'bout it mate. Either that or I'll get lynched and then I can redeem myself by shooting scum. Both of those options are fine with me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 00:07 GMT
#1054
On February 06 2014 09:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why don't we get our second read to shoot artanis thus potentially confirming 2 ppl and we won't lose a contributor x_x

Our second read by nature WILL be a contributor. I also don't have a strong second read right now to suggest, so I'd rather just vote for scum.

Also <3 Artanis
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 00:13 GMT
#1055
On February 06 2014 09:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 09:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why don't we get our second read to shoot artanis thus potentially confirming 2 ppl and we won't lose a contributor x_x

Our second read by nature WILL be a contributor. I also don't have a strong second read right now to suggest, so I'd rather just vote for scum.

Also <3 Artanis


Scum will shoot someone who we universally agree is town = dp. That will be useless and we lose dp our town read. If we shoot someone who is our second scummer and they shoot artanis then that's either 2 scum or 1 scum and 1 scummy looking person. I know which scenario I like better.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 00:16 GMT
#1056
On February 06 2014 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
I literally asked everyone to respond about what i asked prom a page ago and now you come back saying we should discuss prome? X_x

Missed it.
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 05:50 Holyflare wrote:
can we get on with the game instead of arguing about semantics? what do you think of what I said here:

On February 06 2014 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why did you not do this when asked to by me/dp/rayn and was called out for it numerous times before? Why did you pull a whiney hissy fit about how rayn and me were riding dp's dick when you've come to the conclusion that both rayn and me must be scum (so then your hissy fit makes no sense). Why didn't you do this to prove them as towny before instead of posting your bad "meta feels" post?



Can you explain this to me a little actually? I'm kind of disjointed from this game now for similar reasons to Austin.


Prome returns to thread and throws his little tantrum of bla bla bla why are you all so buddy buddy, dp/rayn/holy BS. If me and rayn are his scum reads then that would not be his reaction at all. We asked him several times what his reasoning for calling everyone town was. He only responded to dp about "meta reads only" in a terrible fashion. It's not till votes start coming in his direction and he starts to martyr that he now tries to elaborate those reads using posts in the game.

Why didn't he just do this in the first place? Why did he throw a tantrum?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 01:03 GMT
#1057
On February 06 2014 09:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 06 2014 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
I literally asked everyone to respond about what i asked prom a page ago and now you come back saying we should discuss prome? X_x

Missed it.
On February 06 2014 05:50 Holyflare wrote:
can we get on with the game instead of arguing about semantics? what do you think of what I said here:

On February 06 2014 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
Why did you not do this when asked to by me/dp/rayn and was called out for it numerous times before? Why did you pull a whiney hissy fit about how rayn and me were riding dp's dick when you've come to the conclusion that both rayn and me must be scum (so then your hissy fit makes no sense). Why didn't you do this to prove them as towny before instead of posting your bad "meta feels" post?



Can you explain this to me a little actually? I'm kind of disjointed from this game now for similar reasons to Austin.


Prome returns to thread and throws his little tantrum of bla bla bla why are you all so buddy buddy, dp/rayn/holy BS. If me and rayn are his scum reads then that would not be his reaction at all. We asked him several times what his reasoning for calling everyone town was. He only responded to dp about "meta reads only" in a terrible fashion. It's not till votes start coming in his direction and he starts to martyr that he now tries to elaborate those reads using posts in the game.

Why didn't he just do this in the first place? Why did he throw a tantrum?

Alright. Will take into account when I read Prome. Probably later.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 02:43 GMT
#1058
get prome to shoot artanis... -2 scum
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 06:05 GMT
#1059
##unvote
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
February 06 2014 07:13 GMT
#1060
Votecount

Promethelax (3) - DarthPunk, DarthPunk, Promethelax, raynpelikoneet, LSB
Artanis[Xp] (2) - Holyflare, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, Promethelax, WaveofShadow, DarthPunk
Holyflare (1) - Artanis[Xp], DarthPunk
WaveofShadow (0) - Holyflare, LSB
marvellosity (0) - WaveofShadow, DarthPunk, marvellosity, raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) - marvellosity
DarthPunk (0) - Holyflare, iamperfection, DarthPunk, marvellosity

Not Voting - Cephiro, marvellosity, Holyflare



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 9 players remaining, 5 votes are required to lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.