• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12704 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:26 GMT
#981
Basically I'll vote for Artanis or anyone who will shoot rayn. Ez game ez life
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:26 GMT
#982
Prome, DP will have to change his tune when people start flipping, it's that simple
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 15:26 GMT
#983
On February 06 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 DarthPunk wrote:
People that call marv town every game even when he is scum, so it is meaningless.

Wave

Promethelax

Evidence. Shadow game, every game ever.

Such a pointless argument

Go find in Shadow where either of them said I was 100% certain town.

Go on, chop chop.


They refused to lynch you. Deja vu. They didn't even bring it up. The only reason they have now is because they are forced to take a stance cause people are out for your blood. Unlike shadow game where you could just coast because nobody even VOTED for you.

lmao.

ahahahaha DP

are you seriously using the argument that "not getting lynched" = "100% declaring town"?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have not enough ahahahahahahahas for this.


AS this has again descended into bullshit I will leave the thread.

##unvote

Rather shoot you than lynch you after you are both wanting to shoot obv town assets.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:27 GMT
#984
bullshit is the thing I was laughing at dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:27 GMT
#985
Two of the players categorically declaring I must be town is not the same as "didn't get lynched last game" and if you are arguing that, then that's the worst argument the thread has seen.

You probably know that too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 15:29 GMT
#986
On February 06 2014 00:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 DarthPunk wrote:
People that call marv town every game even when he is scum, so it is meaningless.

Wave

Promethelax

Evidence. Shadow game, every game ever.

Such a pointless argument

Go find in Shadow where either of them said I was 100% certain town.

Go on, chop chop.


They refused to lynch you. Deja vu. They didn't even bring it up. The only reason they have now is because they are forced to take a stance cause people are out for your blood. Unlike shadow game where you could just coast because nobody even VOTED for you.

lmao.

ahahahaha DP

are you seriously using the argument that "not getting lynched" = "100% declaring town"?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have not enough ahahahahahahahas for this.


AS this has again descended into bullshit I will leave the thread.

##unvote

Rather shoot you than lynch you after you are both wanting to shoot obv town assets.


Artanis is an obv town asset?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:30 GMT
#987
I'm getting worried about DP. I hope he's only tunnelled because his logic is breaking down horribly :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 15:31 GMT
#988
On February 06 2014 00:29 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 DarthPunk wrote:
People that call marv town every game even when he is scum, so it is meaningless.

Wave

Promethelax

Evidence. Shadow game, every game ever.

Such a pointless argument

Go find in Shadow where either of them said I was 100% certain town.

Go on, chop chop.


They refused to lynch you. Deja vu. They didn't even bring it up. The only reason they have now is because they are forced to take a stance cause people are out for your blood. Unlike shadow game where you could just coast because nobody even VOTED for you.

lmao.

ahahahaha DP

are you seriously using the argument that "not getting lynched" = "100% declaring town"?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have not enough ahahahahahahahas for this.


AS this has again descended into bullshit I will leave the thread.

##unvote

Rather shoot you than lynch you after you are both wanting to shoot obv town assets.


Artanis is an obv town asset?


Rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 15:32 GMT
#989
On February 06 2014 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
I'm getting worried about DP. I hope he's only tunnelled because his logic is breaking down horribly :/


Of course you are. I am calling you mafia so you must call me mafia or shit for doing so. le sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:33 GMT
#990
On February 06 2014 00:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
I'm getting worried about DP. I hope he's only tunnelled because his logic is breaking down horribly :/


Of course you are. I am calling you mafia so you must call me mafia or shit for doing so. le sigh.

No, that's not what I said. Why are you misrepresenting what I said?

The logic I'm talking about is the difference between declaring 100% town and not lynching within a game. You know they aren't the same thing, the fact you're equating the two is terrible logic and really stretching.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 15:34 GMT
#991
I believe this is an enraged, silly, out of his mind, town DP. I don't think DP would willingly fake this level of hot headedness when he has previously quit the forum over his anger. Speaking as an angry person, his level of anger seems hard to fake and if one was to fake it it would become real. Since he has had anger issues on the forum before I do not believe he would create this level of anger in himself.

My worry is with Wave who said that I always have a good reason to call him town on deep meta. Twice in our history together I have had those reasons, once in Shadow and once in Carnival Cruise. The fact that he says I always do that is a blatant falsehood and, more worryingly, one he knows is false since we just talked about it in the coaching qt a few days ago (as you can see). Over all I still think he is likely to be town but that has been worrying me.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:36 GMT
#992
On February 06 2014 00:34 Promethelax wrote:
I believe this is an enraged, silly, out of his mind, town DP. I don't think DP would willingly fake this level of hot headedness when he has previously quit the forum over his anger. Speaking as an angry person, his level of anger seems hard to fake and if one was to fake it it would become real. Since he has had anger issues on the forum before I do not believe he would create this level of anger in himself.

My worry is with Wave who said that I always have a good reason to call him town on deep meta. Twice in our history together I have had those reasons, once in Shadow and once in Carnival Cruise. The fact that he says I always do that is a blatant falsehood and, more worryingly, one he knows is false since we just talked about it in the coaching qt a few days ago (as you can see). Over all I still think he is likely to be town but that has been worrying me.

I can talk about this a little. In Shadow game Wave attacked me a little bit for not giving the reasons he wanted me to for calling him town. At the very least it's a mindset from him that he showed last game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
February 05 2014 15:40 GMT
#993
Votecount

Promethelax (2) - DarthPunk, DarthPunk, Promethelax, raynpelikoneet
WaveofShadow (2) - Holyflare, LSB
Holyflare (1) - Artanis[Xp], DarthPunk
Artanis[Xp] (0) - Holyflare, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, Promethelax
marvellosity (0) - WaveofShadow, DarthPunk, marvellosity, raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) - marvellosity
DarthPunk (0) - Holyflare, iamperfection, DarthPunk, marvellosity


Not Voting - Cephiro, WaveofShadow, marvellosity, DarthPunk



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 9 players remaining, 5 votes are required to lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:41 GMT
#994
Prome from your perspective your townlist should be looking something like

Promethelax
marv
LSB (iamp)
DP
Wave (probably)

at the very least rayn is in a list of 4, making it a high percentage play that he is mafia on numbers alone. plus you know i'm town and i'm certain on it. shooting rayn is the right play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 15:43 GMT
#995
I just posted my reads bro. And yes he is my second for how he has dealt with me here.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:44 GMT
#996
Also when rayn flips DP has to rehash his reads. Which is good. Artanis too ez shot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:46 GMT
#997
I like what you said about DP, btw, that was comforting. Sometimes it's hard to keep the faith when you're the target
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 05 2014 17:15 GMT
#998
Okay since there is no discussion can we talk about Cephiro? I have never played with him and have no idea what he is doing. He feels like a don't-give-a-fuck townie but I have no idea if he could play this poorly as town or if anything he has done is particularly alignment indicative for him.

For those that know him is there a good reason to read him one way or the other?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:22 GMT
#999
Well metagaming me is absolutely useless. So you're best off figuring what you think of my actions yourself.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1000
On February 06 2014 00:25 Promethelax wrote:
Hey, if we all quit playing can this be the fabled happily ever after game?

That's the LSB omega plan.

Everyone refuses to vote (or reach majority) thus no one gets lynch. If hosts threaten to shorten the day to something like 2 weeks we just go "loloolol mafia haz no night kills, they can't do anything". Everyone lives happily ever after
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
OSC
5h 42m
Replay Cast
5h 42m
OSC
18h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.