• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

Clubbing in Korea? - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 21:57:36
August 09 2010 21:55 GMT
#81
I have a secret I'm willing to divulge. It has worked for me about 99% of the time, even in places like Las Vegas nightclubs. You have to be completely comfortable making yourself look ridiculous though.

Step 1: Drink a shit load of booze
Step 2: Dance incredibly goofy, getting low, jerkin', or whatever while approaching group of females
Step 3: Jump in the middle of their circle and start grinding your butt into several of them for 10-20 second intervals
Step 4: Narrow down your choice of girl to dance with in a drunken stupor.

Works like a fucking charm.
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:08:55
August 09 2010 21:59 GMT
#82
On August 10 2010 05:50 StarStruck wrote:
Nope. My friends are living proof that every girl out there is on the market. Sorry to break it to you boss. Many people find this kind of catch intriguing and a good chase. You are entitled to your opinion though. You see it as an uphill battle; others don't even give it a second thought.

Whether it be based on your values or beliefs. This is what separates many of the alpha males from the other guys.


Sounds like someone bought hardcore into "PUA" business. "All my friends do it" - lmao! The guy was majorly right, of course some males can be just too attractive to be rejected by a drunk girl that doesn't plan on meeting anyone, but trust me, neither you nor your friends have any of that.
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:08:27
August 09 2010 22:00 GMT
#83
News, you just made my day.

Solar, I would love to see a youtube video of you pulling that one off.

EDIT: News, No I speak based on facts and observation. I'm lucky to know a lot of guys with good game and I observe what happens. Then again, I know some guys with no game at all. I see what works and doesn't from experience and the fact I've worked in that industry for four years. Social norms change a lot depending on the setting and nightclubs are no different. That and the nightclub culture as a whole changed a lot since 90s. I stand by what I said earlier. Be natural, don't come off as a sleaze.
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
August 09 2010 22:01 GMT
#84
Yes I believe biology says women go to social gatherings to find a partner that they will fuck.


I believe you need a new biology book.

I have a secret I'm willing to divulge. It has worked for me about 99% of the time, even in places like Las Vegas nightclubs. You have to be completely comfortable making yourself look ridiculous though.

Step 1: Drink a shit load of booze
Step 2: Dance incredibly goofy, getting low, jerkin', or whatever while approaching group of females
Step 3: Jump in the middle of their circle and start grinding your butt into several of them for 10-20 second intervals
Step 4: Narrow down your choice of girl to dance with in a drunken stupor.

Works like a fucking charm.


I this works better.

1. Run around screaming.
2. Rip clothes off.
3. Then dance into pile of girls.
Moop
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden50 Posts
August 09 2010 22:05 GMT
#85
On August 10 2010 07:01 muse5187 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Yes I believe biology says women go to social gatherings to find a partner that they will fuck.


I believe you need a new biology book.

Show nested quote +
I have a secret I'm willing to divulge. It has worked for me about 99% of the time, even in places like Las Vegas nightclubs. You have to be completely comfortable making yourself look ridiculous though.

Step 1: Drink a shit load of booze
Step 2: Dance incredibly goofy, getting low, jerkin', or whatever while approaching group of females
Step 3: Jump in the middle of their circle and start grinding your butt into several of them for 10-20 second intervals
Step 4: Narrow down your choice of girl to dance with in a drunken stupor.

Works like a fucking charm.


I this works better.

1. Run around screaming.
2. Rip clothes off.
3. Then dance into pile of girls.


yeah sure, send me the book your reading where spreading your genes on to the next generation is not an important/basic part of biology.
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
August 09 2010 22:06 GMT
#86
On August 10 2010 07:05 Moop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2010 07:01 muse5187 wrote:
Yes I believe biology says women go to social gatherings to find a partner that they will fuck.


I believe you need a new biology book.

I have a secret I'm willing to divulge. It has worked for me about 99% of the time, even in places like Las Vegas nightclubs. You have to be completely comfortable making yourself look ridiculous though.

Step 1: Drink a shit load of booze
Step 2: Dance incredibly goofy, getting low, jerkin', or whatever while approaching group of females
Step 3: Jump in the middle of their circle and start grinding your butt into several of them for 10-20 second intervals
Step 4: Narrow down your choice of girl to dance with in a drunken stupor.

Works like a fucking charm.


I this works better.

1. Run around screaming.
2. Rip clothes off.
3. Then dance into pile of girls.


yeah sure, send me the book your reading where spreading your genes on to the next generation is not an important/basic part of biology.


send me a post where you dont use a straw man.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:11:14
August 09 2010 22:06 GMT
#87
On August 10 2010 05:50 StarStruck wrote:
Nope. My friends are living proof that every girl out there is on the market. Sorry to break it to you boss. Many people find this kind of catch intriguing and a good chase. You are entitled to your opinion though. You see it as an uphill battle; others don't even give it a second thought.

Whether it be based on your values or beliefs. This is what separates many of the alpha males from the other guys.


Wait what the fuck. EVERY girl is on the market? My wife is on the market?

I'm gonna shake my fist at ya.
ModeratorGodfather
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
August 09 2010 22:07 GMT
#88
It helps that I'm easy on the eyes.

But honestly, it works incredibly well for me and I think just about anybody can pull it off.
SKinuh
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany91 Posts
August 09 2010 22:09 GMT
#89
i like kangnam club eden more :o
and if u wanna meet girls you should go to nightclubs not clubs like nb or harlem in hongdae :D
Team Acer // @inuh_ on twitter
Moop
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden50 Posts
August 09 2010 22:14 GMT
#90
On August 10 2010 07:06 muse5187 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2010 07:05 Moop wrote:
On August 10 2010 07:01 muse5187 wrote:
Yes I believe biology says women go to social gatherings to find a partner that they will fuck.


I believe you need a new biology book.

I have a secret I'm willing to divulge. It has worked for me about 99% of the time, even in places like Las Vegas nightclubs. You have to be completely comfortable making yourself look ridiculous though.

Step 1: Drink a shit load of booze
Step 2: Dance incredibly goofy, getting low, jerkin', or whatever while approaching group of females
Step 3: Jump in the middle of their circle and start grinding your butt into several of them for 10-20 second intervals
Step 4: Narrow down your choice of girl to dance with in a drunken stupor.

Works like a fucking charm.


I this works better.

1. Run around screaming.
2. Rip clothes off.
3. Then dance into pile of girls.


yeah sure, send me the book your reading where spreading your genes on to the next generation is not an important/basic part of biology.


send me a post where you dont use a straw man.


Everything we do involves spreading our genes. So to say that women don't go to clubs of all places to fuck is ridiculous. I don't think I used a straw man argument at all.
JunZ
Profile Joined June 2010
United States314 Posts
August 09 2010 22:17 GMT
#91
I left this morning and came back to this. This is legendary. I have learned a lot about Korea and first thing I'm gonna do after school is book a flight there.
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:51:27
August 09 2010 22:19 GMT
#92
On August 10 2010 07:00 StarStruck wrote:
News, No I speak based on facts and observation. I'm lucky to know a lot of guys with good game and I observe what happens. Then again, I know some guys with no game at all. I see what works and doesn't from experience and the fact I've worked in that industry for four years. Social norms change a lot depending on the setting and nightclubs are no different. That and the nightclub culture as a whole changed a lot since 90s. I stand by what I said earlier. Be natural, don't come off as a sleaze.


What industry? Conveyor fucking industry? I don't know how legitimate it is, give me a proof that the target wasn't going to have sex with the guy anyways even if he didn't come up with some retarded "opening". And then you said "be natural". Being natural is everything but this, the complete opposite. Every woman is not on the market, that's for sure. Especially if you are ~20 years old, you won't even get top shelf pussy no matter how hard you try. I don't know what clubs you go to but you will never have even a 30% success rate with real classy females.
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 09 2010 22:19 GMT
#93
That's the thing Solar. What works for you (I'd really like to see it, lol) isn't necessarily going to work for someone else. It's just bad advice. In many circumstances the best advice is no advice at all.

Mani, ha ha. That's where the bit I said about personality and values comes into the mix. I never met your wife, so I rather not make assumptions. All I know is she's Japanese. The point you addressed is based more on the whole "I have a boyfriend`` obstacle.

Anyway, nightclubs are a place to go out to have a good time and in some cases forget your problems.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:25:17
August 09 2010 22:23 GMT
#94
On August 10 2010 07:19 News wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2010 07:00 StarStruck wrote:
News, No I speak based on facts and observation. I'm lucky to know a lot of guys with good game and I observe what happens. Then again, I know some guys with no game at all. I see what works and doesn't from experience and the fact I've worked in that industry for four years. Social norms change a lot depending on the setting and nightclubs are no different. That and the nightclub culture as a whole changed a lot since 90s. I stand by what I said earlier. Be natural, don't come off as a sleaze.


What industry? Conveyor fucking industry? I don't know how legitimate it is, give me a proof that the target wasn't going to have sex with the guy anyways even if he didn't come up with some retarded "opening". And then you said "be natural". Being natural is everything but this, the complete opposite. Every woman is not on the market, that's for sure. Especially if you are ~20 years old, you won't even get top shelf pussy no matter how hard you try. I don't know what clubs you go to but you will never have even a 30% success rate with real classy females no matter how hard you try.


No, as an advertiser and person who`s worked as a bartender for four years. I never spoke of openings if you actually read what I wrote and I`ll just ignore the rest of what you said because it is baseless and groundless assumptions. If you are in Toronto perhaps I could show you around town and introduce you to some people.
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:30:43
August 09 2010 22:27 GMT
#95
On August 10 2010 07:23 StarStruck wrote:
No, as an advertiser and person who`s worked as a bartender for four years. I never spoke of openings if you actually read what I wrote and I`ll just ignore the rest of what you said because it is baseless. If you are in Toronto perhaps I could show you around town and introduce you to some people.


Okay, you can "introduce" whoever you want, I will be pointing my finger at a certain girl and they will not be getting laid with her that night. That's a fact. I don't care what you say, how am I "baseless" while you are not? Are you kidding me? I've known girls that were hit on by whole towns including tourists and no one even made out with them. You know how many self-confident rich cocky kids tried it? From NYC, Boston, LA, pretty much everyone? You said every woman is on the market, you are wrong. If they are, definitely not for you.
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:28:47
August 09 2010 22:27 GMT
#96
On August 10 2010 07:00 StarStruck wrote:
News, you just made my day.

Solar, I would love to see a youtube video of you pulling that one off.

EDIT: News, No I speak based on facts and observation. I'm lucky to know a lot of guys with good game and I observe what happens. Then again, I know some guys with no game at all. I see what works and doesn't from experience and the fact I've worked in that industry for four years. Social norms change a lot depending on the setting and nightclubs are no different. That and the nightclub culture as a whole changed a lot since 90s. I stand by what I said earlier. Be natural, don't come off as a sleaze.


who the fuck are you? Mystery?

you probably wear ridiculous clothes when you go out (aka peacocking), spit ridiculous lines that you think up several days in advanced, sometimes months or years (aka routines), and then lie on forums about how much ass you pull (aka being an insecure, needy bitch)

P.S. you probably also walk around looking at girls with an expression similar to this

[image loading]


And, you also know why I picked this person.

EDIT:
On August 10 2010 05:27 paper wrote:
Just follow this video:



this is hilarious

User was warned for this post
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
August 09 2010 22:28 GMT
#97
He's just a fluke, another pickup hero lol
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 09 2010 22:30 GMT
#98
Said the guy who admitted to not understanding the new culture of nightclubs 1 page ago. Ok. I`ll leave it there.

Whatever you want to believe man. It`s you. Not me.
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
August 09 2010 22:33 GMT
#99
On August 10 2010 02:26 SolHeiM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2010 01:52 Misanthrope wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest you read The Mystery Method and other mPUA books


Do not read The Game or Mystery Method. It's outdated "technology:"

Go download or buy the Real Social Dynamics seminar DVDs and visit RSDNation. They teach you how to actually become a real "natural" and not just a machine that runs on routines and lines.


I didnt know you needed a damn certificate to get laid.
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 22:36:37
August 09 2010 22:34 GMT
#100
I'm perfectly understanding it, I'm not digging it. We used to pick out girls that knew how to move, now everyone is doing the same thing. How is that even attractive, what kind of girl rubs her ass at my cock? Basically a broad, right? Yeah man, those are definitely on the market.

On August 10 2010 07:33 Grend wrote:
I didnt know you needed a damn certificate to get laid.


They call people like you "naturals" and hate them with a passion. "Pfft he's just lucky he was born a natural, but I have to study this fucken book"
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 860
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift5051
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 51m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.