• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9399 users

Multiple 1v1 ranks and the future of the ladder - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
October 12 2011 23:34 GMT
#81
I like the idea of having separate rankings for each race. The unranked ladder just seems like a ridiculous idea to me. If you want to try out a new strategy or whatever then go do it on the ladder. If your ranking goes down, oh well. It'll go back up when you either find a way for your strategy to work or go back to playing normal.

Plus, if the unranked ladder's matchmaking works by MMR yet doesn't affect MMR then you'll just keep getting matched up against people you can't beat if you're losing.
BW forever || Thall
ColdLava
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Canada1673 Posts
October 12 2011 23:36 GMT
#82
On October 13 2011 08:30 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:21 blackone wrote:
I think it's unnecessary, and it would be hurting the game.
If you want to change your main race, you can just do that. You'll lose the first games, but your MMR will be adjusted pretty soon. If you like to play all three races, you can just do that. Your MMR will reflect it. The only reason people want something like his, is that they want to have a "less stressful" environment for playing (offrace or not) but still have a one button solution that matches them with an appropriate partner. The problem is, the moment you introduce that kind of option, be it different 1v1 "teams" or an unranked option, people will start playing that a lot and will play much less "serious" ladder games. It would definitely hurt the overall ladder skill level. Just play your games, however you like. And stop giving so much shit about achievements or your ladder ranking. They don't mean anything.


Yes, that's exactly right. There's already incentive in the form of bonus pool and portraits and decals. Those are supposed to encourage you to play. If you lose with an offrace, eventually you'll get to a point where you'll start winning with that offrace. You don't need an unranked ladder or race-specific MMR to do that.

War3 never used different ratings for your race and neither did BW. There's no real reason to introduce that into SC2. Players are players and it's unnecessary to add a short-term solution like different MMRs for different races when fundamental strategies and mechanics are what dictate actual skill.


Can you tell me any one way that having ranks assigned to individual races rather than your 1v1 as a whole hurts the game in any way? Just because "it didn't use to have that" isn't a very good reason, we could say that the ladder system is unnecessary and we should just go back to using the BW system of finding games.
Panzamelano
Profile Joined September 2010
Colombia248 Posts
October 12 2011 23:36 GMT
#83
On October 13 2011 08:30 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:21 blackone wrote:
I think it's unnecessary, and it would be hurting the game.
If you want to change your main race, you can just do that. You'll lose the first games, but your MMR will be adjusted pretty soon. If you like to play all three races, you can just do that. Your MMR will reflect it. The only reason people want something like his, is that they want to have a "less stressful" environment for playing (offrace or not) but still have a one button solution that matches them with an appropriate partner. The problem is, the moment you introduce that kind of option, be it different 1v1 "teams" or an unranked option, people will start playing that a lot and will play much less "serious" ladder games. It would definitely hurt the overall ladder skill level. Just play your games, however you like. And stop giving so much shit about achievements or your ladder ranking. They don't mean anything.


Yes, that's exactly right. There's already incentive in the form of bonus pool and portraits and decals. Those are supposed to encourage you to play. If you lose with an offrace, eventually you'll get to a point where you'll start winning with that offrace. You don't need an unranked ladder or race-specific MMR to do that.

War3 never used different ratings for your race and neither did BW. There's no real reason to introduce that into SC2. Players are players and it's unnecessary to add a short-term solution like different MMRs for different races when fundamental strategies and mechanics are what dictate actual skill.


Okay for people who keep bringing up BW to this... remember that on bw (since iccup times because bnet was mostly customs not real ladder) you could make all the accounts you wanted for free... so you didnt need an extra rank for your offrace... no you simply made a new account and used it for the offrace... or even more since bw ladder was made MANUALLY you just choose a new race and asked for lower lvl and played... BW did have multiple ratings.
Harbinger631
Profile Joined September 2010
United States376 Posts
October 12 2011 23:36 GMT
#84
I think it's sad how some people care about something like an MMR like it's a part of their identity. It's just a number.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
October 12 2011 23:36 GMT
#85
On October 13 2011 08:30 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:21 blackone wrote:
I think it's unnecessary, and it would be hurting the game.
If you want to change your main race, you can just do that. You'll lose the first games, but your MMR will be adjusted pretty soon. If you like to play all three races, you can just do that. Your MMR will reflect it. The only reason people want something like his, is that they want to have a "less stressful" environment for playing (offrace or not) but still have a one button solution that matches them with an appropriate partner. The problem is, the moment you introduce that kind of option, be it different 1v1 "teams" or an unranked option, people will start playing that a lot and will play much less "serious" ladder games. It would definitely hurt the overall ladder skill level. Just play your games, however you like. And stop giving so much shit about achievements or your ladder ranking. They don't mean anything.


Yes, that's exactly right. There's already incentive in the form of bonus pool and portraits and decals. Those are supposed to encourage you to play. If you lose with an offrace, eventually you'll get to a point where you'll start winning with that offrace. You don't need an unranked ladder or race-specific MMR to do that.

War3 never used different ratings for your race and neither did BW. There's no real reason to introduce that into SC2. Players are players and it's unnecessary to add a short-term solution like different MMRs for different races when fundamental strategies and mechanics are what dictate actual skill.


I can't speak to WC3, but a lot of people on BW make separate accounts for offracing.
BW forever || Thall
envisioN .
Profile Joined February 2011
United States552 Posts
October 12 2011 23:37 GMT
#86
I would love to have a second "team" in 1v1s so that I can off-race/have fun laddering and not worry about what my rank is. The problem I see with this is that it would create a much larger disparity between what the MMR of the second "team" is and what their actual skill level is.
"Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works" -Martin Luther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
October 12 2011 23:38 GMT
#87
On October 13 2011 08:36 Harbinger631 wrote:
I think it's sad how some people care about something like an MMR like it's a part of their identity. It's just a number.


I think you mean points. :D

MMR determines who you play.
EG-TL!
xOff
Profile Joined October 2010
United States247 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:40:49
October 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#88
On October 13 2011 08:13 Snaphoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:07 xOff wrote:
Why the hell do you want an unranked ladder? If your goal it to be getting better you should be playing against people of your skill level. If the ranking next to your name scares you that much put a sticky note over it so you don't have to see it or go play custom games.

If there was as unranked ladder it would demolish the whole mmr based system that we all play currently. One thing blizzards system does really well matching you against people of your own skill level.


Why I Want Unranked Ladder:


- So I can try new builds or strategies against people of my own level without being punished with demotion in the early stages of trying to get a grasp on play.

- A way to train when I'm a bit rusty that's less random than Custom (A silver Zerg or a Masters Protoss? Don't know til you queue one up!). I want an unranked ladder so that I can play against people of my skill level. Basically I would play against people with my MMR, but it wouldn't go up or down with losses or wins. If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.

- You may not like it, but look at the declining activity among vast numbers of players who still like the game or play team games, but stay far away from 1v1. It would revitalize ladder as people could see where they stand on the unranked ladder and then start playing ranked ladder again.

- It would make the game more accessible to noobs/people embarrassed of losing or afraid of being demoted if they haven't played for awhile or are on a cold streak.

- Analogy: There are very good people in League of Legends. They play new champions (similar to offracing) in unranked games, often, and then when they feel comfortable go back into Ranked games with those chars.

- REBUTTAL: It would not destroy MMR. People would keep playing on ladder just like always, it's just that there would be a shadow ladder alongside it.


And that shows perfectly why it would destroy the MMR system...

If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.


If you're winning alot of games then you've raised your MMR and if you would then go back to the ranked games you would be of a higher skill level than your opponent.
Say for example you're in gold league you then train for a couple weeks in unranked games and get to the approximate skill of a platinum player. You then go back to ranked and demolish the golds cause you're of the skill of a platinum player. That's unfair and stupid to the gold players who want to just play players of their own skill level in ranked games.

Edit: However I do agree about separate races having seperate MMR's and ranks.
Anything can be accomplished through sheer discipline.
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
October 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#89
One for each race with separate win ratios for those and a sum of all races with a win ratio for that as well. Basically what it was in WC3.
Lolzre
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia27 Posts
October 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#90
This is not the reason for 1v1 ladder you play 1v1 as a form of offical competition and if you dont like that play 1v1 custom thats what its there for do that untill you improve or just play 2v2 3v3 4v4 if you want to have fun and offrace
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:40:12
October 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#91
I would love to have a second account. I have only played 1/3 of the game I bought because it would be so insanely painful to play my bronze level p or t on my high diamond account. It would be like, four hours of losing horribly with no recourse, followed by another four hours of winning in order to get things back to normal.

This is something everyone foresaw except for blizzard. If they had released actual details of what the ladder would be instead of just doing it and hoping for the best, maybe we'd be in a better position.
ColdLava
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Canada1673 Posts
October 12 2011 23:42 GMT
#92
On October 13 2011 08:39 xOff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:13 Snaphoo wrote:
On October 13 2011 08:07 xOff wrote:
Why the hell do you want an unranked ladder? If your goal it to be getting better you should be playing against people of your skill level. If the ranking next to your name scares you that much put a sticky note over it so you don't have to see it or go play custom games.

If there was as unranked ladder it would demolish the whole mmr based system that we all play currently. One thing blizzards system does really well matching you against people of your own skill level.


Why I Want Unranked Ladder:


- So I can try new builds or strategies against people of my own level without being punished with demotion in the early stages of trying to get a grasp on play.

- A way to train when I'm a bit rusty that's less random than Custom (A silver Zerg or a Masters Protoss? Don't know til you queue one up!). I want an unranked ladder so that I can play against people of my skill level. Basically I would play against people with my MMR, but it wouldn't go up or down with losses or wins. If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.

- You may not like it, but look at the declining activity among vast numbers of players who still like the game or play team games, but stay far away from 1v1. It would revitalize ladder as people could see where they stand on the unranked ladder and then start playing ranked ladder again.

- It would make the game more accessible to noobs/people embarrassed of losing or afraid of being demoted if they haven't played for awhile or are on a cold streak.

- Analogy: There are very good people in League of Legends. They play new champions (similar to offracing) in unranked games, often, and then when they feel comfortable go back into Ranked games with those chars.

- REBUTTAL: It would not destroy MMR. People would keep playing on ladder just like always, it's just that there would be a shadow ladder alongside it.


And that shows perfectly why it would destroy the MMR system...

Show nested quote +
If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.


If you're winning alot of games then you've raised your MMR and if you would then go back to the ranked games you would be of a higher skill level than your opponent.
Say for example you're in gold league you then train for a couple weeks in unranked games and get to the approximate skill of a platinum player. You then go back to ranked and demolish the golds cause you're of the skill of a platinum player. That's unfair and stupid to the gold players who want to just play players of their own skill level in ranked games.


So basically you're saying an unranked ladder would ruin the MMR because people might improve? People improve by laddering too you know.
DarQraven
Profile Joined January 2010
Netherlands553 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:45:46
October 12 2011 23:43 GMT
#93
I'd be in favor of 3 separate ladders (why would random need one, btw? It's not like you'll be playing any races that the other three ladders wouldn't cover...) IF and only if you could see a person's other characters from his profile.

I have no problem with high ranked players making an alternative character for offracing or messing around, but I'd at least like to know about it. The premise of SC2's matchmaking matching you with players of your own skill level and the experience of being beaten by a smurf don't go well together.
If said masters player played on an alt account and absolutely picked me apart with superior micro - as long as I can see that this wasn't an ordinary platinum player I would be fine with it.

So basically you're saying an unranked ladder would ruin the MMR because people might improve? People improve by laddering too you know.


Difference being that the ladder would constantly update your ranking and MMR. Practicing on an unranked ladder for a while could result in you suddenly being 1 "league" better than you used to be when you last player ranked ladder. The matchmaking is a bit slow in making this adjustment, so you'd be left stomping now-inferior players for a while.

If you'd have just practiced on ranked ladder instead, your MMR would already have adjusted to your new skill level gradually, and this problem wouldn't present itself.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
October 12 2011 23:44 GMT
#94
I'd like 3, one for each race. I can see why people would want to play random but I myself just don't really need it.
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
taintmachine
Profile Joined May 2010
United States431 Posts
October 12 2011 23:44 GMT
#95
On October 13 2011 08:36 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:30 Excalibur_Z wrote:
On October 13 2011 08:21 blackone wrote:
I think it's unnecessary, and it would be hurting the game.
If you want to change your main race, you can just do that. You'll lose the first games, but your MMR will be adjusted pretty soon. If you like to play all three races, you can just do that. Your MMR will reflect it. The only reason people want something like his, is that they want to have a "less stressful" environment for playing (offrace or not) but still have a one button solution that matches them with an appropriate partner. The problem is, the moment you introduce that kind of option, be it different 1v1 "teams" or an unranked option, people will start playing that a lot and will play much less "serious" ladder games. It would definitely hurt the overall ladder skill level. Just play your games, however you like. And stop giving so much shit about achievements or your ladder ranking. They don't mean anything.


Yes, that's exactly right. There's already incentive in the form of bonus pool and portraits and decals. Those are supposed to encourage you to play. If you lose with an offrace, eventually you'll get to a point where you'll start winning with that offrace. You don't need an unranked ladder or race-specific MMR to do that.

War3 never used different ratings for your race and neither did BW. There's no real reason to introduce that into SC2. Players are players and it's unnecessary to add a short-term solution like different MMRs for different races when fundamental strategies and mechanics are what dictate actual skill.


I can't speak to WC3, but a lot of people on BW make separate accounts for offracing.


people did the same (made new, free accts) in wc3 to offrace. in addition, each account profile gave you a win/loss % for each race, including random.
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
October 12 2011 23:44 GMT
#96
On October 13 2011 08:43 DarQraven wrote:
I'd be in favor of 3 separate ladders (why would random need one, btw? It's not like you'll be playing any races that the other three ladders wouldn't cover...) IF and only if you could see a person's other characters from his profile.

I have no problem with high ranked players making an alternative character for offracing or messing around, but I'd at least like to know about it. The premise of SC2's matchmaking matching you with players of your own skill level and the experience of being beaten by a smurf don't go well together.
If said masters player played on an alt account and absolutely picked me apart with superior micro - as long as I can see that this wasn't an ordinary platinum player I would be fine with it.


Pretty sure what you can see in peoples' profiles is the thing that is scaring them.
EG-TL!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:46:41
October 12 2011 23:45 GMT
#97
On October 13 2011 08:39 Lolzre wrote:
This is not the reason for 1v1 ladder you play 1v1 as a form of offical competition and if you dont like that play 1v1 custom thats what its there for do that untill you improve or just play 2v2 3v3 4v4 if you want to have fun and offrace


Why can't you officially compete with different races separately? You don't see the down points of having to tank your officially competitive rating just to play a different race? You just said that you can do this in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. These are the same "officially competitive" venues except you can have multiples due to teams.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
October 12 2011 23:45 GMT
#98
On October 13 2011 07:39 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Honestly, I think the reason the player base is dwindling cuz the game makes you feel so shitty when you lose. BW it was hard as hell to get from D to C and a loss didnt mean as much. In sc2-Blizzard's horrible ladder- one loss can make or break your league standing.

Another factor could also be the mass marketing of sc2, many people bought it cuz there was a whole bunch of commercials and hype etc, and they turned out to not be fit for an RTS kinda game.

This whole multiple acc thing would just screw people up honestly

One for "fun"-as in what? stupid builds? or is "fun" just a word for "excuse to play badly"

Everyone knows the ladder will turn into-OH HELL NO EVEN THOUGH I LOST I HAVE A GM ACC-It'll just make BM even worse....and Blizzard doesn't care about BM...lol

I feel the exact opposite. Blizzard seems to be doing everything they can to avoid people even realizing their own skill level so that they don't get down when they lose too often. Of course it was hard as hell to get from a D to a C, and it felt great when you did, but lose a game or 2 in a row (worse yet go on a 5-10 game losing streak) and you're right back in D where you started. People aren't demoted or promoted in sc2 nearly as fast as they were in bw and it's so they don't quit from the difficulty.
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
xOff
Profile Joined October 2010
United States247 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:47:35
October 12 2011 23:46 GMT
#99
On October 13 2011 08:42 ColdLava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 08:39 xOff wrote:
On October 13 2011 08:13 Snaphoo wrote:
On October 13 2011 08:07 xOff wrote:
Why the hell do you want an unranked ladder? If your goal it to be getting better you should be playing against people of your skill level. If the ranking next to your name scares you that much put a sticky note over it so you don't have to see it or go play custom games.

If there was as unranked ladder it would demolish the whole mmr based system that we all play currently. One thing blizzards system does really well matching you against people of your own skill level.


Why I Want Unranked Ladder:


- So I can try new builds or strategies against people of my own level without being punished with demotion in the early stages of trying to get a grasp on play.

- A way to train when I'm a bit rusty that's less random than Custom (A silver Zerg or a Masters Protoss? Don't know til you queue one up!). I want an unranked ladder so that I can play against people of my skill level. Basically I would play against people with my MMR, but it wouldn't go up or down with losses or wins. If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.

- You may not like it, but look at the declining activity among vast numbers of players who still like the game or play team games, but stay far away from 1v1. It would revitalize ladder as people could see where they stand on the unranked ladder and then start playing ranked ladder again.

- It would make the game more accessible to noobs/people embarrassed of losing or afraid of being demoted if they haven't played for awhile or are on a cold streak.

- Analogy: There are very good people in League of Legends. They play new champions (similar to offracing) in unranked games, often, and then when they feel comfortable go back into Ranked games with those chars.

- REBUTTAL: It would not destroy MMR. People would keep playing on ladder just like always, it's just that there would be a shadow ladder alongside it.


And that shows perfectly why it would destroy the MMR system...

If I'm winning lots of unranked games, I'll go back to ranked ladder because I know I'm ready.


If you're winning alot of games then you've raised your MMR and if you would then go back to the ranked games you would be of a higher skill level than your opponent.
Say for example you're in gold league you then train for a couple weeks in unranked games and get to the approximate skill of a platinum player. You then go back to ranked and demolish the golds cause you're of the skill of a platinum player. That's unfair and stupid to the gold players who want to just play players of their own skill level in ranked games.


So basically you're saying an unranked ladder would ruin the MMR because people might improve? People improve by laddering too you know.


No it ruins MMR when people improve in a seperate ladder and then go back to the ladder.

Example: I'm in diamond, I go to the korean server and train with MVP for a month and come back. I now am masters/grandmasters level. I'm still diamond on my original account and it says my MMR is the same. So the players i would be getting matched up with are diamond while i'm now a much better player.

Edit: DarQraven summed my thoughts up nicely aswell
Anything can be accomplished through sheer discipline.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
October 12 2011 23:46 GMT
#100
I'd kill for a different ladder rank for each race. Not because my ladder rank is of particular importance to me; but if I play zerg for 40 games and get demoted when I go back to Terran I play a whole bunch of games way below my level.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 115
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3801
Bisu 1752
Soulkey 1306
EffOrt 946
Mini 632
Larva 405
ZerO 317
Horang2 287
actioN 222
ggaemo 165
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 81
hero 77
Shinee 68
Sharp 66
sorry 56
Snow 48
Barracks 41
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 29
ToSsGirL 19
Terrorterran 17
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1143
XaKoH 376
420jenkins346
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3406
pashabiceps769
Fnx 658
x6flipin569
edward34
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes431
Liquid`Hasu38
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1495
hiko846
FrodaN575
XBOCT230
Livibee188
TKL 106
QueenE96
C9.Mang080
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV672
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade682
Other Games
• Shiphtur460
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 13m
Patches Events
23h 13m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.