• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

SC2 Strategy Recommended Threads: Read Second - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 18:37:05
November 18 2011 18:35 GMT
#61
On November 19 2011 02:57 RoboBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 19:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On November 18 2011 14:26 RoboBob wrote:
I think the following guides are also still relevant for Terran:

TvX Marine Split Patrol: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206208
TvX 3 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=223517
TvX 6 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=156256
TvX 2 Rax 3 Bunker FE: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185963

TvZ 16 Marine Drop: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267242
TvZ: 3 OC into Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277703
TvZ: Hellion/Thor Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231925
TvZ Fighting BL with Hellion/Thor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=205159

TvP Pure Air: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=283935
TvP 1-1-1: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=232753

TvT 3 Reaper Rush: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=235989

Most of these are very low quality unstandard strategies. I'll include warden's guide though.

You're joking right? Since when is "standard" considered necessary for a guide? You've selected both iechoic's TvT build and griffith's PvT mass PF mech. Both of which are *completely* opposite of standard TvT and TvP. TvT without tanks? TvP without bio? Come on. I don't think you should exclude a guide just because you personally don't like it.



Not to comment on who I agree with in this somewhat heated debate, but I'd like to make a specific point: iEchoic's style was revolutionary TvT and laid the groundwork for the Full Mech play that exists today, a lot of which opens in a similar fashion (viking/hellion). He revolutionized the metagame by demonstrating that the marine is not king, and showing off some spectacular ways to defend early pushes and allins by relying heavily on tech (banshees, hellions etc)

Although his specific build order is no longer used often, the core ideas that were developed in his playstyle underpin modern TvT mech, and if you watch a game of Full Mech vs Full Mech, the opening phases resemble two iEchoic-style players playing each other.

You can say what you want about him, but iEchoic demonstrated the viability of a hellion/viking composition in the early game at the highest level of play, and although I'm sure we'd have full mech TvT without him, it would have taken longer for it to happen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
RoboBob
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States798 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#62
On November 19 2011 03:27 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 02:57 RoboBob wrote:
On November 18 2011 19:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On November 18 2011 14:26 RoboBob wrote:
I think the following guides are also still relevant for Terran:

TvX Marine Split Patrol: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206208
TvX 3 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=223517
TvX 6 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=156256
TvX 2 Rax 3 Bunker FE: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185963

TvZ 16 Marine Drop: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267242
TvZ: 3 OC into Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277703
TvZ: Hellion/Thor Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231925
TvZ Fighting BL with Hellion/Thor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=205159

TvP Pure Air: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=283935
TvP 1-1-1: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=232753

TvT 3 Reaper Rush: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=235989

Most of these are very low quality unstandard strategies. I'll include warden's guide though.

You're joking right? Since when is "standard" considered necessary for a guide? You've selected both iechoic's TvT build and griffith's PvT mass PF mech. Both of which are *completely* opposite of standard TvT and TvP. TvT without tanks? TvP without bio? Come on. I don't think you should exclude a guide just because you personally don't like it.

6 Rax Allin is viable, TLO uses it quite a bit, and actually beat Idra with it at an MLG.
2 Rax 3 Bunker has been the safest Terran FE build for centuries.
16 Marine drop: MMA, Kawaiirice, QXC, Select
3 OC into mech: MVP, Demuslim, Goody, STC, Byun
Hellion/Thor mech: MVP, Demuslim, Goody
3 Reaper rush: MVP, Nada, QXC, TLO, Select

I'm sure there's many more...

My criteria are clearly listed at the top of the post. Guides are included solely based on how well they follow those criteria. As I've said before, a guide has to be more exceptional than usual if it's not "standard". The biggest reason I prefer "standard" strategies is that they're easier for me to vet. If a strategy is "out there" and I'm not as familiar with the matchup, it's harder for me to tell if they're viable at the highest level. And honestly the biggest reason I rejected all those guides is that they're not that well-organized, detailed, or well-written. For example, warden's guide isn't standard at all, but it WAS well-organized, detailed, and well-written. There's nothing personal about my decisions and I don't even understand how my decisions could be personal.

About iechoic's guide: There's a lot of reasons that guide is there there
  • It was quite a big deal when it was first posted.
  • It's very well written and organized.
  • It was in the original thread I copied this from.
  • There's honestly no better TvT threads and I didn't want to leave the TvT section blank.

That being said, if I add a "historical" section as people have suggested, I'll probably move that guide over.

The TvP mech guide doesn't deserve to be in here though. It was in the original thread and I must have missed it while going through all the old guides. I'll remove that. As you might be able to tell, I was trying to be minimalistic with the thread so people could more easily find good quality guides. If you have an argument that a guide I didn't include is better than a guide I did include, it's more likely that I'll remove the worse guide than add the better one.

I also don't understand why you feel like you have to flame me without first asking me why I did what I did. This thread took a deceivingly large amount of time to compile between finding good guides, reading/checking them all, and formatting. I've put a lot of work and thought into it and I don't feel like you've given me the benefit of the doubt that I know what I'm doing.

The main reason I'm upset is that the old recommend guide thread actually has more guides for Terran than this one. And this thread doesn't list any of the new guides. Many of the Zerg/Protoss guides currently listed are of equal quality to the ones I posted above. I'd much rather have a wide variety of guides to choose from instead of only 1-2 per Terran matchup. I don't think guides should be excluded just because they're not as perfect or pretty as others.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 18 2011 21:51 GMT
#63
On November 19 2011 06:34 RoboBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 03:27 NrGmonk wrote:
On November 19 2011 02:57 RoboBob wrote:
On November 18 2011 19:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On November 18 2011 14:26 RoboBob wrote:
I think the following guides are also still relevant for Terran:

TvX Marine Split Patrol: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206208
TvX 3 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=223517
TvX 6 Rax All-In: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=156256
TvX 2 Rax 3 Bunker FE: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185963

TvZ 16 Marine Drop: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267242
TvZ: 3 OC into Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277703
TvZ: Hellion/Thor Mech: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231925
TvZ Fighting BL with Hellion/Thor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=205159

TvP Pure Air: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=283935
TvP 1-1-1: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=232753

TvT 3 Reaper Rush: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=235989

Most of these are very low quality unstandard strategies. I'll include warden's guide though.

You're joking right? Since when is "standard" considered necessary for a guide? You've selected both iechoic's TvT build and griffith's PvT mass PF mech. Both of which are *completely* opposite of standard TvT and TvP. TvT without tanks? TvP without bio? Come on. I don't think you should exclude a guide just because you personally don't like it.

6 Rax Allin is viable, TLO uses it quite a bit, and actually beat Idra with it at an MLG.
2 Rax 3 Bunker has been the safest Terran FE build for centuries.
16 Marine drop: MMA, Kawaiirice, QXC, Select
3 OC into mech: MVP, Demuslim, Goody, STC, Byun
Hellion/Thor mech: MVP, Demuslim, Goody
3 Reaper rush: MVP, Nada, QXC, TLO, Select

I'm sure there's many more...

My criteria are clearly listed at the top of the post. Guides are included solely based on how well they follow those criteria. As I've said before, a guide has to be more exceptional than usual if it's not "standard". The biggest reason I prefer "standard" strategies is that they're easier for me to vet. If a strategy is "out there" and I'm not as familiar with the matchup, it's harder for me to tell if they're viable at the highest level. And honestly the biggest reason I rejected all those guides is that they're not that well-organized, detailed, or well-written. For example, warden's guide isn't standard at all, but it WAS well-organized, detailed, and well-written. There's nothing personal about my decisions and I don't even understand how my decisions could be personal.

About iechoic's guide: There's a lot of reasons that guide is there there
  • It was quite a big deal when it was first posted.
  • It's very well written and organized.
  • It was in the original thread I copied this from.
  • There's honestly no better TvT threads and I didn't want to leave the TvT section blank.

That being said, if I add a "historical" section as people have suggested, I'll probably move that guide over.

The TvP mech guide doesn't deserve to be in here though. It was in the original thread and I must have missed it while going through all the old guides. I'll remove that. As you might be able to tell, I was trying to be minimalistic with the thread so people could more easily find good quality guides. If you have an argument that a guide I didn't include is better than a guide I did include, it's more likely that I'll remove the worse guide than add the better one.

I also don't understand why you feel like you have to flame me without first asking me why I did what I did. This thread took a deceivingly large amount of time to compile between finding good guides, reading/checking them all, and formatting. I've put a lot of work and thought into it and I don't feel like you've given me the benefit of the doubt that I know what I'm doing.

The main reason I'm upset is that the old recommend guide thread actually has more guides for Terran than this one. And this thread doesn't list any of the new guides. Many of the Zerg/Protoss guides currently listed are of equal quality to the ones I posted above. I'd much rather have a wide variety of guides to choose from instead of only 1-2 per Terran matchup. I don't think guides should be excluded just because they're not as perfect or pretty as others.


All the zerg/protoss guides are either of superior quality to the guides you suggested or from the old thread and I'm on the fence about taking them out. I'm not going to put a minimum amount of guides per race. The terran guides are judged on the same level as the other races'. There just happens to be not as many good quality terran threads. And the difference between me and you is that I DO think guides should be excluded because they're not as perfect as others. Guides listed in this thread are the best and it should be pretty exclusive.
Moderator
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
November 19 2011 11:25 GMT
#64
did u just ignore me?
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 19 2011 12:25 GMT
#65
Any chance I get some of my guides added?
ZvZ:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172488
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=198622

ZvP:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277693

Eespecially the ZvP one I find very helpful for many people as the other ones are already outdated.
Vandroy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden155 Posts
November 19 2011 13:03 GMT
#66
On November 19 2011 20:25 Bad_Habit wrote:
did u just ignore me?


How did he ignore you? I think he explained pretty clearly in this thread why your guide isn't in here. There's a reason why monk is a blue poster and that's because he know what he's doing so instead of being rude you should thank him for the work he's put into remaking this thread.

Maybe if you ask in a nicer manner for some constructive criticism on how to improve your formating and organization of your guide you'd be able to fix the problems(and get added) instead of just arguing for the sake of it.
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-19 16:57:37
November 19 2011 16:54 GMT
#67
thats what i did, mb u read all post befor posting some random bullshit

and i think i didnt ask you to get involved even tho it might be ur hobby
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
jarhead271
Profile Joined October 2010
United States160 Posts
November 19 2011 17:19 GMT
#68
Thank you so much for creating an updated version of this thread. I used to visit the old one a lot, but it was falling terribly out of date. Much appreciated!!!!
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 19 2011 18:22 GMT
#69
On November 19 2011 22:03 Vandroy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 20:25 Bad_Habit wrote:
did u just ignore me?


How did he ignore you? I think he explained pretty clearly in this thread why your guide isn't in here. There's a reason why monk is a blue poster and that's because he know what he's doing so instead of being rude you should thank him for the work he's put into remaking this thread.

Maybe if you ask in a nicer manner for some constructive criticism on how to improve your formating and organization of your guide you'd be able to fix the problems(and get added) instead of just arguing for the sake of it.

This. I have nothing more to say to you.
Moderator
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 19 2011 18:37 GMT
#70
So, what about the guides I posted?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 19 2011 21:28 GMT
#71
On November 20 2011 03:37 decaf wrote:
So, what about the guides I posted?

I'll add the ZvP one with mutas, as I think it has good content. However, I think it still needs some formatting fixes such as getting rid of the mass of spoiler tags. In addition, I disagree with your assessment to go muta straight after you scout a robo. Here's an extreme example. In close position metal if you head straight for mutas, a 1-2 colossi push can easily break you.
Moderator
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 19 2011 21:37 GMT
#72
Aight. I always wondered how I add text with a scroll bar so I could make the BO look real nice, maybe you know how to do that, I just don't find the option..
Plus a real fast robo bay to do a colossi timing is pretty all in and should be treated as such. I didn't add it, since I haven't played against it very often so I'm not sure if mutas can hold it (although I typically fail with it, but maybe that's just me not having played against it a whole lot), but the spire will be the right choice anyways. I'll add it if I have the time. About the format, I think I'll remove some spoilers because it's not nice too look at it, but that's personal preference I guess.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
November 19 2011 21:42 GMT
#73
Wish liquipedia had more guides such as the ones mentioned in the OP..Thanks for putting all of these together!

HoTS is going to hit the Strategy section and Liquipedia like a bomb..
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Dujek
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom276 Posts
November 19 2011 21:47 GMT
#74
On November 20 2011 06:42 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Wish liquipedia had more guides such as the ones mentioned in the OP..Thanks for putting all of these together!

HoTS is going to hit the Strategy section and Liquipedia like a bomb..


Oh man, I just read this and I'm literally shaking with excitement at the thought =p.

Really looking forward to HotS
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
November 19 2011 21:50 GMT
#75
On November 20 2011 06:28 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 03:37 decaf wrote:
So, what about the guides I posted?

I'll add the ZvP one with mutas, as I think it has good content. However, I think it still needs some formatting fixes such as getting rid of the mass of spoiler tags. In addition, I disagree with your assessment to go muta straight after you scout a robo. Here's an extreme example. In close position metal if you head straight for mutas, a 1-2 colossi push can easily break you.


Hasn't it been more or less settled that the majority of readers prefer the use of spoiler tags as opposed to walls of text though ?
geiko.813 (EU)
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
November 19 2011 21:52 GMT
#76
TY for shoutout.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 19 2011 22:02 GMT
#77
On November 20 2011 06:50 Geiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 06:28 NrGmonk wrote:
On November 20 2011 03:37 decaf wrote:
So, what about the guides I posted?

I'll add the ZvP one with mutas, as I think it has good content. However, I think it still needs some formatting fixes such as getting rid of the mass of spoiler tags. In addition, I disagree with your assessment to go muta straight after you scout a robo. Here's an extreme example. In close position metal if you head straight for mutas, a 1-2 colossi push can easily break you.


Hasn't it been more or less settled that the majority of readers prefer the use of spoiler tags as opposed to walls of text though ?

But not the overuse in his guide
Moderator
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
November 20 2011 00:09 GMT
#78
Cool thread. Thanks for this NrGormonk!
DarkCore
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany4194 Posts
November 20 2011 10:57 GMT
#79
I think this is a rather good new write up of the double Medivac drop. SImple, and effective:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267242

People have been pointing it out: There aren't many good terran strategy threads around. Makes me sad There not enough Liquid Terran players or not enough good ones?

HoTS is going to hit the Strategy section and Liquipedia like a bomb..


With an already full user base, there WILL be a lot of experimenting in the first few months, agreed. I hope to see a lot more strategies be created.
Fixed a bug where LeBlanc could lose
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 20 2011 17:13 GMT
#80
On November 20 2011 06:28 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 03:37 decaf wrote:
So, what about the guides I posted?

I'll add the ZvP one with mutas, as I think it has good content. However, I think it still needs some formatting fixes such as getting rid of the mass of spoiler tags. In addition, I disagree with your assessment to go muta straight after you scout a robo. Here's an extreme example. In close position metal if you head straight for mutas, a 1-2 colossi push can easily break you.

I've changed the format a little bit and included your colossus example. that and the all in is the only 2 cases in which you don't go mutas vs robo though (thx for pointing it out, it occured to me after I had written the thread and I forgot to add it)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1467
910 88
Bale 37
Aegong 20
ZergMaN 18
Noble 13
yabsab 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
summit1g9265
PiGStarcraft465
ceh9180
Sick177
ArmadaUGS135
Maynarde128
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1383
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 19m
OSC
6h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
OSC
17h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.