• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7070 users

[G] TvZ Griffith's 4OC Pressure Push - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
December 14 2010 23:13 GMT
#481
On December 15 2010 08:05 30to1 wrote:
the psystarcraft game is a pretty good example.

the key problem is the expense/income - the point where the build is weakest is between this point as you're still in the red in terms of resources. its the core problem with the build.

EDIT: sorry, not trying to piss on the build or anything - my response was directed at the guy asking how to beat it three posts up. the answer is a strong push between 7 and 9 minutes.


As far as I can tell that's the only build which has had success and one I haven't run into on the ladders. The problem is it only works if zerg knows terran is specifically going mass oc as opposed to a two rax marine/scv all in, which is what it appears like on the surface. I would say there's a window of vulnerability, but it tends to be made up by the defender's advantage.
30to1
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
December 14 2010 23:20 GMT
#482
I don't want to pee in Griffin's thread. But if you really look at the build and really think about - its pretty clear why the timing window is there - IMO - its more of a meta build - which is why it will win most when people are unfamiliar with it - but if it starts to become more prominent then people will become familiar with its weaknesses. Standard zerg TvZ does not generally include a timing push at 8 minutes - so it will work really well.

Anyway - its a great build and I wish you guys luck with it. But keep in mind that timing window is there
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
December 14 2010 23:29 GMT
#483
On December 15 2010 08:20 30to1 wrote:
I don't want to pee in Griffin's thread. But if you really look at the build and really think about - its pretty clear why the timing window is there - IMO - its more of a meta build - which is why it will win most when people are unfamiliar with it - but if it starts to become more prominent then people will become familiar with its weaknesses. Standard zerg TvZ does not generally include a timing push at 8 minutes - so it will work really well.

Anyway - its a great build and I wish you guys luck with it. But keep in mind that timing window is there

What I'd prefer is if iEchoic and Psy did 30 games with both of those basic builds(with tweaks as necessary ofcourse) and see what the outcome is so we can see from a statistical point of view which it tends to favor(compared with their normal win ratios against each other as a null hypthesis).
30to1
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 23:39:18
December 14 2010 23:38 GMT
#484
I would honestly say that psy's build is close to a hard counter to griffins. The results of that test would not be remotely favorable. Thankfully you won't see that build used very often!

But it uses the hard unit counter for the marine heavy early force the build uses as well as hitting during that timing (which is why psy's game makes griffin's build look sort of laughable).

But the glaring hole is that timing (I'm really surprised that griffin didn't seem aware of it in earlier post). You can tweek this build so that it doesn't suffer from that timing weakness, but it won't really look anything like the original build when you're done with it.
Griffith`
Profile Joined September 2010
714 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 23:48:54
December 14 2010 23:46 GMT
#485
For all this "timing window" talk, I don't think you quite understand how timings work.

Firstly, you can't get infestors out in the 7-9 timing window unless you do 1-base play. 2-base play delays this way too much. So saying "its pretty-close" is laughable because 2-base and 1-base zerg are NOTHING alike. This point is of huge importance because the Zerg's decision to do 1-base play comes BEFORE Terran's decision to 4OC.

Secondly, this build doesn't COMMIT to 4OC until the 27 supply mark (around 5-6 minutes).

A real "timing window" hole would be a decision a zerg makes AFTER the decision by the Terran to 4OC. 4OC is generally centered against 14/15-hatch play, which accounts for like 90% of high level TvZ.

griffith.583 (NA)
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 23:51:11
December 14 2010 23:48 GMT
#486
On December 15 2010 08:38 30to1 wrote:
I would honestly say that psy's build is close to a hard counter to griffins. The results of that test would not be remotely favorable. Thankfully you won't see that build used very often!

But it uses the hard unit counter for the marine heavy early force the build uses as well as hitting during that timing (which is why psy's game makes griffin's build look sort of laughable).

But the glaring hole is that timing (I'm really surprised that griffin didn't seem aware of it in earlier post). You can tweek this build so that it doesn't suffer from that timing weakness, but it won't really look anything like the original build when you're done with it.

There was a good bit of luck which PsY had, including sneaking the one group of infestors to the main. Its why you can't base an entire build or counter build on a single game because it could be a statistical outlier. Again, why I feel like a 30 game test would allow both to seek out a way to defeat the other, while sticking to the mass OC vs infestor rush. But as Griffith has mentioned in the past, most zerg quasi all in attacks within the timing window can be defended on one base with 4 oc. The way I approach it is if zerg is going fast hatch, go ahead and quickly grab your expo; if they go one base, stay within the one base with bunkers until all 4 oc and 3 extra rax are up before securing expo. If zerg manages to break the wall, go ahead and pull as many scvs as necessary as you should have your mules kicking in at that point and one base with 4 mules is more than competitive income wise against a 1 base zerg. The maps with potential vulnerabilities are maps with back door rocks since they can nullify the defender's advantage.
30to1
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
December 14 2010 23:51 GMT
#487
griffin, i'm not arguing that your build sucks because psy's happens to beat it. psy's build isn't good, it just...happens to beat yours. No big deal. You aren't going to see psy's build cuz ... its an awful build.

All I'm saying is that if someone is having trouble beating this - they'll get the best bang for the buck trying a timing push at 7-9 minutes - because thats the period when your build is at its absolute weakest...you know this, so why argue?
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
December 14 2010 23:53 GMT
#488
On December 15 2010 08:51 30to1 wrote:
griffin, i'm not arguing that your build sucks because psy's happens to beat it. psy's build isn't good, it just...happens to beat yours. No big deal. You aren't going to see psy's build cuz ... its an awful build.

All I'm saying is that if someone is having trouble beating this - they'll get the best bang for the buck trying a timing push at 7-9 minutes - because thats the period when your build is at its absolute weakest...you know this, so why argue?

I think its your phrasing, "glaring hole" implies that anyone can defeat the build if they exploit that hole. But in my experience, and from Griffith's replays, its a vulnerability but not something which is a guaranteed win for zerg even if exploited.
Griffith`
Profile Joined September 2010
714 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 00:00:01
December 14 2010 23:57 GMT
#489
30to1,

You keep saying there's a "really potent window" (pg24), meaning there's a period of "strong" weakness during this window. We're trying to figure out what exactly that "strong weakness" is.
griffith.583 (NA)
30to1
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
December 15 2010 00:13 GMT
#490
On December 15 2010 08:57 Griffith` wrote:
You keep saying there's a "really potent window" (pg24), meaning there's a period of "strong" weakness during this window. We're trying to figure out what exactly that "strong weakness" is.


your build is an econ build. it relies on how income works to either live or die.

you're investing in CC's early so you can really gain a bit later - your build hits its stride around 10 or 11 minutes when all the income is streaming in. At around 9 minutes it's shakey but starting to stabilize as the income from your 4th oc is starting to put you in the black.

the big problem is that when you're building your 4th oc but that oc hasn't paid for itself yet. Your army will be considerably smaller than your opponents (because you have minerals tied up in ocs that havent finished paying for themselves yet).

Sorry if it sounds harsh or I used the wrong words - but I was pretty specific about the window (7-9 minutes), that period after the 4th OC has been fully committed to, but before it's fully repaid for itself.

Think about it as if it were not an OC, but instead a third expansion. If your opponent doesn't attack before the expo starts to pay for itself, then you're gonna be in great shape when the expo starts to kick in, but before that - there is a window of time when you're weakest. The 4OC build is not as extreme as taking a third expo in terms of vulnerability, but similar economics are at play.

The big advantage this build has - is a meta game advantage in that zergs really aren't used to attacking a terran player at 8 minutes (especially after 2 rax early aggro). This alone will win you a lot of games, but the weakness during that period (7-9 minutes) is the reason I don't think you're going to see this build at the pro level a month from now. Pro players don't tend to play as robotically as your average ladder player - and they often have a good gut understanding of how vulnerable stuff is. If a pro player sees this build a few times and it gives them trouble - you better believe they'll start responding with an attack during that window.

It's not an opinion - its just the economics of your economic build.
sfvenn
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
December 15 2010 00:20 GMT
#491
So, try to push at 7 to 9 minutes? Gah, not many of my builds have that much early/mid aggression. And yeah, the 7RR would be easily stopped if he threw up a bunker or put heftier buildings in his wall. To have enough units to do damage at 7-9 minutes seems leaning towards an all-in build to have enough impact and follow thru. I guess I can macro up if I do enough damage.

I've got to watch the replay to see how many units he has between 7 and 9 minutes, because I don't know how glaring that hole is, and with defenders' advantage of the wall, ranged units, and bunkers, it seems like it would be tough to break in.

What unit mix can Zerg come up with at that time frame to break through and do enough damage? Banelings followed by zerglings and more banelings? He's gotta have quite a few marines/marauders behind the wall. I saw Psy's vid, and my infestor micro is so horribad that I won't even attempt it.

I hope the Zerg masterminds can come up with an easier meta counter to this. Meantime, I'll just practice becoming better than my frenemy.

Anyway, nice strat OP. I'm having a tough time against it. =P
30to1
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
December 15 2010 00:23 GMT
#492
On December 15 2010 09:20 sfvenn wrote:
So, try to push at 7 to 9 minutes? Gah, not many of my builds have that much early/mid aggression.


Just to say something positive about the build - THIS is why its such a good build. Most zerg players are in the same boat!

statikg
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada930 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 00:29:14
December 15 2010 00:28 GMT
#493
I abandoned this build because strong zerg (2400+) just go 2base infestors and banelings and decimate even endless bio. I am guessing that it might have a chance with pure marine/tank/medivac and decent marine splitting micro. (cut marauders because you need the gas to make both tanks and medivacs)
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
December 15 2010 00:29 GMT
#494
On December 15 2010 09:20 sfvenn wrote:
So, try to push at 7 to 9 minutes? Gah, not many of my builds have that much early/mid aggression. And yeah, the 7RR would be easily stopped if he threw up a bunker or put heftier buildings in his wall. To have enough units to do damage at 7-9 minutes seems leaning towards an all-in build to have enough impact and follow thru. I guess I can macro up if I do enough damage.

I've got to watch the replay to see how many units he has between 7 and 9 minutes, because I don't know how glaring that hole is, and with defenders' advantage of the wall, ranged units, and bunkers, it seems like it would be tough to break in.

What unit mix can Zerg come up with at that time frame to break through and do enough damage? Banelings followed by zerglings and more banelings? He's gotta have quite a few marines/marauders behind the wall. I saw Psy's vid, and my infestor micro is so horribad that I won't even attempt it.

I hope the Zerg masterminds can come up with an easier meta counter to this. Meantime, I'll just practice becoming better than my frenemy.

Anyway, nice strat OP. I'm having a tough time against it. =P

I personally don't recommend a baneling bust as it requires you to lose most of your units to break down a solid wall, and they can pull off scvs to assist taking out the remaining zerglings, while keeping a strong econ with mules and make a ton of scvs to replace the workers. Likewise they can quickly restart the wall where it was broken down before you can keep up the attack. To the other end, I feel an econ baneling bust takes too long and loses the window of vulnerability, but I don't recall the timings for that offhand. I personally find rr the hardest to hold against.
TheRealDJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
December 15 2010 00:32 GMT
#495
On December 15 2010 09:28 statikg wrote:
I abandoned this build because strong zerg (2400+) just go 2base infestors and banelings and decimate even endless bio. I am guessing that it might have a chance with pure marine/tank/medivac and decent marine splitting micro. (cut marauders because you need the gas to make both tanks and medivacs)

If you still have them, please post some replays, I'd be curious about seeing them.
sfvenn
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
December 15 2010 00:37 GMT
#496
On December 15 2010 09:29 TheRealDJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 09:20 sfvenn wrote:
So, try to push at 7 to 9 minutes? Gah, not many of my builds have that much early/mid aggression. And yeah, the 7RR would be easily stopped if he threw up a bunker or put heftier buildings in his wall. To have enough units to do damage at 7-9 minutes seems leaning towards an all-in build to have enough impact and follow thru. I guess I can macro up if I do enough damage.

I've got to watch the replay to see how many units he has between 7 and 9 minutes, because I don't know how glaring that hole is, and with defenders' advantage of the wall, ranged units, and bunkers, it seems like it would be tough to break in.

What unit mix can Zerg come up with at that time frame to break through and do enough damage? Banelings followed by zerglings and more banelings? He's gotta have quite a few marines/marauders behind the wall. I saw Psy's vid, and my infestor micro is so horribad that I won't even attempt it.

I hope the Zerg masterminds can come up with an easier meta counter to this. Meantime, I'll just practice becoming better than my frenemy.

Anyway, nice strat OP. I'm having a tough time against it. =P

I personally don't recommend a baneling bust as it requires you to lose most of your units to break down a solid wall, and they can pull off scvs to assist taking out the remaining zerglings, while keeping a strong econ with mules and make a ton of scvs to replace the workers. Likewise they can quickly restart the wall where it was broken down before you can keep up the attack. To the other end, I feel an econ baneling bust takes too long and loses the window of vulnerability, but I don't recall the timings for that offhand. I personally find rr the hardest to hold against.


Thanks for the response. I suspected as much. AAAND... now my frenemy wants me to roach rush him so he can solidify that part of the weakness in the build, which is really just a standard build worry that is pretty easily overcome.

Infester baneling, eh? Well, I did tell myself I needed to practice my infestor micro more. I'll try it thanks! A replay would be nice to see, too.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 00:42:16
December 15 2010 00:37 GMT
#497
Has anyone tried to swing this into mass 2 Base Thor Hellion with marines in bunkers to really quick 4 gas into some sort of massive push at about 15 minutes? I think that it would be a good intro to it since Thor/Hellion/marine is by no means ineffective especially when you get the insane amount of blue flame hellions running around everywhere. I remember doing 4 Fact way back after TLO did this in GSL1 and getting mineral locked due to Reactor Facts taking 400 min/min each and Thor Production sucking up 300 min/min each for a total of 1400 min/min. I think you could swing this into getting even more marine/hellion support for the Thors.

EDIT:
With that much crap in front of your Thors, you should be pretty resistant to Neural Parasite due to the need to fungal everything first and the some portion of the 20-30 Hellions potentially taking out all the infestors.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Griffith`
Profile Joined September 2010
714 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 00:39:25
December 15 2010 00:38 GMT
#498
On December 15 2010 09:28 statikg wrote:
I abandoned this build because strong zerg (2400+) just go 2base infestors and banelings and decimate even endless bio. I am guessing that it might have a chance with pure marine/tank/medivac and decent marine splitting micro. (cut marauders because you need the gas to make both tanks and medivacs)


I've faced similar problems as well, one trick I have been doing is to split the marines at your nat as soon as possible (ie. long before the attack even comes) then pressing hold. I tend to disperse them completely so a baneling/infestor will catch 2 or 3 marines at the MOST.

PS. Replays pretty please :D
griffith.583 (NA)
Terrifyer
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 00:43:39
December 15 2010 00:41 GMT
#499
On December 15 2010 08:57 Griffith` wrote:
30to1,

You keep saying there's a "really potent window" (pg24), meaning there's a period of "strong" weakness during this window. We're trying to figure out what exactly that "strong weakness" is.



I've had to deal with this build on ladder a lot lately, and there definitely is a "weak" point before before terran gets 12+ rax or whatever. I generally have a kyrix style zvt so ling/bling really does put a damper on it when scouted early enough.

so yeah, griffith', your build is fine and dandy, its not like zerg can easily stop it at the "weak" timing either, but you need to understand that, and not be so defensive about your build because it makes you sound real ignorant!


edit: Sorry about sounding like a jerk, I have simply read only a few of your posts on the subject, so if I misjudged I'm terribly sorry! You can reply to me in a mean way if that makes you feel better
eat shit and die
QuesterX
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia32 Posts
December 15 2010 02:39 GMT
#500
So i have been using this on ladder. Its definitely working for me, even in the lower leagues cause its just not heavy on the micro. What i was finding was that it was super weak against baneling bust. I have modified it, 3 racks at the ramp then CC at 22 and CC at 26 while pumping rines. Early pressure is still great but, seriously, i was just getting busted ALL the time and this has so far stopped it.
When life gives you lemons, say f&^* the lemons and bail!
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft421
RuFF_SC2 163
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2221
Bale 22
yabsab 21
Terrorterran 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1189
taco 332
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Other Games
summit1g7851
JimRising 683
Day[9].tv529
C9.Mang0327
WinterStarcraft235
ViBE161
Maynarde146
Livibee135
Sick127
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv529
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 37m
Stellar Fest
9h 37m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.