• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7565 users

[G] Gnial's PvT Stalker-Void Ray Strategy - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 20:26:11
August 02 2010 20:06 GMT
#21
On August 02 2010 23:19 Catch]22 wrote:
Another thought: Why not consider using Warp Prisms as your "spotting" unit, cant be too shabby to be able to warp in reinforcements aswell by picking up an early warpgate upgrade.


Just send a Probe over and plop down a Pylon. Getting a Warp Prism means you're 400/100 in the hole and have no offensive unit from it. A Void Ray + Pylon costs you 500/400 and gives you a much stronger unit and structure to hammer them with.

I've been doing exactly this build this weekend (with the exception of the initial 2-stalker part) and I'm 3-4 against Terran (about 5-2 in PvP and 7-2 in PvZ, by contrast - not counting any of my placement games, which were trivial)

Edit: Two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it and getting early Vikings, which thwarts the Void Ray utterly and leads to instant death when the bio ball makes its move.

The other two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it...and getting very early Marauder + Conc Shell. Your first Stalker is then sacrificed and you lose all momentum.

The three wins I have against them they either didn't expect it at all, didn't build enough Marines to stall for the Viking to come out, or screwed up the Viking micro and let it die without a fight (then just sit on top of their Starport zapping stuff).
Jaeger
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1150 Posts
August 02 2010 20:33 GMT
#22
About the dual stalker opening. I've been doing something similar for a while that I practiced a lot during the downtime between phase 1 and phase 2 of the beta in a build order tester.

The order is similar but not exactly the same

9 pylon
chrono nexus
12 gate
scout
chrono nexus
rally 13th probe to vespene geyser
14 gas
15 gate
asym should finish, put 2 probes on gas
15 core
put worker that built core on gas
chrono nexus
build probes to 18
pylon when you can (16 or 17)
18 build both stalkers (you should be basically at a perfect 250m 100g when your core finishes)
chrono gateway
you should be at 21-23 energy on your nexus
chrono 2nd gateway

since stalkers take more than the full duration of a chrono boost to build both your stalkers come out at the same time and you have a slightly better economy

I can post some replays after I get off work if anyone is interested, love this opening
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/8137911
Gnial
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada907 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 21:19:53
August 02 2010 21:18 GMT
#23
Hey everyone, thanks for all the feedback. I have added a couple more parts to the "weaknesses" section.

With regards to the 1-1-1 build, I put in a section called "Subtle Timings", since that is what it really comes down to. Does your void ray get there before the viking is made? Did your stalkers get there early enough to optimize on the fact that the terran only has a 1-rax opening?

I also put in a part about ghost-marine.I've never really had trouble with it, as explained there, but dealing with it is very micro-intensive and could be tricky for someone not as comfortable with stalker or sentry micro.

Finally, I included warp prisms in the high-ground scouting analysis. I am reserving judgement on how to fit them into the spectrum until I see some replays or experiment with them a bit, but in theory you could do some kind of neat things with them.

On August 03 2010 05:33 Jaeger wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
About the dual stalker opening. I've been doing something similar for a while that I practiced a lot during the downtime between phase 1 and phase 2 of the beta in a build order tester.

The order is similar but not exactly the same

9 pylon
chrono nexus
12 gate
scout
chrono nexus
rally 13th probe to vespene geyser
14 gas
15 gate
asym should finish, put 2 probes on gas
15 core
put worker that built core on gas
chrono nexus
build probes to 18
pylon when you can (16 or 17)
18 build both stalkers (you should be basically at a perfect 250m 100g when your core finishes)
chrono gateway
you should be at 21-23 energy on your nexus
chrono 2nd gateway

since stalkers take more than the full duration of a chrono boost to build both your stalkers come out at the same time and you have a slightly better economy

I can post some replays after I get off work if anyone is interested, love this opening


With the build I posted, you end up with pretty much exactly 250 minerals and 100 gas when the cyber and gateway finish. I don't know how you could fit in the extra 2 probes and still get your stalkers out on time?

I'd love to see a replay. You can PM me or post it here, and at the very least I may be able to incorporate it as a slight variation on the dual-stalker build.
1, eh? 2, eh? 3, eh?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
August 02 2010 21:19 GMT
#24
Take all this with a grain of salt because phase 2 of the beta was the first time I ever played starcraft or any other competitive rts. I've watched a whole lot of day9 vids and I practice bo's and watch replays and I'm currently a plat level player, moving on up.

I just tried this build against a terran on desert oasis and it worked extremely well. I played the match right after reading this thread without even working on the BO and it was pretty sloppy but it worked. When I scouted I saw that he was walling off while getting tech labs on rax. I went 2 gate, got 2 stalkers, threw down the stargate, chronoboosted VRs, added a sentry because somehow I had extra gas and pushed and won. He had a starport, but wasn't able to get up vikings in time to allow him to recover.

It was a plat player, so take that into consideration. It seemed like he was going for typical stargate harass that you see on desert oasis but from what I could tell he was pretty slow.

I ended up winning with a lot of money because I didn't really have any transition in mind.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
August 02 2010 21:24 GMT
#25
On August 03 2010 05:06 Bibdy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2010 23:19 Catch]22 wrote:
Another thought: Why not consider using Warp Prisms as your "spotting" unit, cant be too shabby to be able to warp in reinforcements aswell by picking up an early warpgate upgrade.


Just send a Probe over and plop down a Pylon. Getting a Warp Prism means you're 400/100 in the hole and have no offensive unit from it. A Void Ray + Pylon costs you 500/400 and gives you a much stronger unit and structure to hammer them with.

I've been doing exactly this build this weekend (with the exception of the initial 2-stalker part) and I'm 3-4 against Terran (about 5-2 in PvP and 7-2 in PvZ, by contrast - not counting any of my placement games, which were trivial)

Edit: Two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it and getting early Vikings, which thwarts the Void Ray utterly and leads to instant death when the bio ball makes its move.

The other two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it...and getting very early Marauder + Conc Shell. Your first Stalker is then sacrificed and you lose all momentum.

The three wins I have against them they either didn't expect it at all, didn't build enough Marines to stall for the Viking to come out, or screwed up the Viking micro and let it die without a fight (then just sit on top of their Starport zapping stuff).


While alot of your criticism is true, you seem to forget how easy it is for T to just pick any pylon off if its too close to the ridge, so you cant warp INSIDE their base, also, having the robo lets you easily get obs vs banshees, or immortals if you need them.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 21:31:35
August 02 2010 21:28 GMT
#26
On August 03 2010 06:24 Catch]22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 05:06 Bibdy wrote:
On August 02 2010 23:19 Catch]22 wrote:
Another thought: Why not consider using Warp Prisms as your "spotting" unit, cant be too shabby to be able to warp in reinforcements aswell by picking up an early warpgate upgrade.


Just send a Probe over and plop down a Pylon. Getting a Warp Prism means you're 400/100 in the hole and have no offensive unit from it. A Void Ray + Pylon costs you 500/400 and gives you a much stronger unit and structure to hammer them with.

I've been doing exactly this build this weekend (with the exception of the initial 2-stalker part) and I'm 3-4 against Terran (about 5-2 in PvP and 7-2 in PvZ, by contrast - not counting any of my placement games, which were trivial)

Edit: Two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it and getting early Vikings, which thwarts the Void Ray utterly and leads to instant death when the bio ball makes its move.

The other two of those losses were from the Terran expecting it...and getting very early Marauder + Conc Shell. Your first Stalker is then sacrificed and you lose all momentum.

The three wins I have against them they either didn't expect it at all, didn't build enough Marines to stall for the Viking to come out, or screwed up the Viking micro and let it die without a fight (then just sit on top of their Starport zapping stuff).


While alot of your criticism is true, you seem to forget how easy it is for T to just pick any pylon off if its too close to the ridge, so you cant warp INSIDE their base, also, having the robo lets you easily get obs vs banshees, or immortals if you need them.


Well the idea is you're keeping him contained in his base, with Stalkers and Void Rays zipping around the place, so there's little danger in placing a Pylon somewhere nearby, or at a watchtower that your Probe is hanging out at.

In reality, there isn't much point to warping units inside his base, unless you're warping in enough to threaten him and can reinforce them quick enough to crush him. If you want to distract his main army to pull away from the front door (then push it with your Stalkers), you can do just as well with a Void Ray which can escape fairly easily, rather than losing Zealots charging into his mineral line.

Warp Prisms only seem worthwhile when you've got Chargelots or DTs unlocked, or already went Robo for other reasons and feel like doing an Immortal drop. Earlier in the match, you can do a hell of a lot more damage and confusion with a Void Ray and you don't have to spend Warp-Gate cooldowns and resources to do it. Just the investment of the Void Ray and try not to lose it to Marines.
Assymptotic
Profile Joined February 2009
United States552 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 21:39:44
August 02 2010 21:32 GMT
#27
I've tried this build, and unfortunately, every Terran happens to go 4+ Rax aggression (some with reactors instead of tech lab) as their initial game plan. I'm usually unable to scout the extra rax since it takes a while (at around 31 supply) that the VR is out of the stargate, let alone able to look into the Terran base. Those kind of builds seem to beat this one pretty hard because his MM count is quite high before I can even get stalkers out to reinforce the first two that I sent to harass. The sheer mass of marines is more than a match for 4 stalkers and 2 voidrays. It's also much more micro intensive to control stalker/VR army than it is to A-move a lot of MMs into the enemy base.
So close, and yet so far
jamvng
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada244 Posts
August 02 2010 22:17 GMT
#28
How would this build fare with a Heavy Marine with Siege Tank opening to secure an expansion?Marines top Void Rays and the Tank can stop Stalker harass. Especially with a map like Lost Temple or Metalopolis, where the natural is easily defended with a few tanks.
JunZ
Profile Joined June 2010
United States314 Posts
August 02 2010 22:25 GMT
#29
I think the early harass would force the Terran to produce more marauders though.
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 22:32:05
August 02 2010 22:28 GMT
#30
Thanks for putting this build up, will try it asap. Seems like a good way to pressure terrans who are going harrass-passive 1-1-1, and hiding behind their wall. About banshees, I guess if you see a tech lab go down, you could build 1-2 pheonixes, get a robo, and still get an ob before the banshee can stop you. You could also try to pick off the banshees before cloak finishes

On August 03 2010 07:17 jamvng wrote:
How would this build fare with a Heavy Marine with Siege Tank opening to secure an expansion?Marines top Void Rays and the Tank can stop Stalker harass. Especially with a map like Lost Temple or Metalopolis, where the natural is easily defended with a few tanks.


I would switch to pheonixes, add sentries and zealots to my mix. Lift the tanks and guardian shield vs marines, your army will die ridiculously slowly to rines behind GS.
Defions
Profile Joined August 2010
United States42 Posts
August 02 2010 23:13 GMT
#31
This is actually my main build against Terran too, I've been doing this one for a while after some experimenting and figuring Stalkers were a good place to start. I usually use a Proxy Pylon near their base, then harass with Stalkers while teching to something else.

I don't necessarily tech to Void Rays, but the Stalker harass I do quite often. I'll usually tech to Colossi if I see MMM or something.

It's amazing how many games you can win by pushing early with some Stalkers though, I've won many games really quickly simply because they were not ready for it.

On another note, some things I've lost to: Mass Tanks-- I saw Marines and Marauders, and anticipated a bio ball so I teched to Colossi. By the time my observer was out and scouting, I realized he had done the 1/1/1 build and was actually going Tanks. I got Immortals to compensate, but he already had so many tanks he broke my contain, expanded, and then went almost entirely tanks-- Literally 20-30 or so siege tanks. Even with Immortals, I was destroyed.. So Void Rays would have helped a lot!

I also sometimes lose to a quick all-in Marauder attack, it seems to come before you can really get enough Void Rays to counter it effectively and they just do so well against all your Tier 1 units. FF holds them off for a while, but I usually don't have the gas to keep the sentry production up.

Either way, great post. I'll try Voids next time.
DennyR
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany379 Posts
August 02 2010 23:39 GMT
#32
This is 100% what I used to play back in beta but I started to lose more and more games recently. Basically youre whole gameplan in PvT is reaching Chargelots+Templar with Storm and there are a few ways to achive this and in 80% of the viable ways you need air+sentries.

Ok my thoughts, without watching replays yet(I will after this post)... I dont play voidray anymore since I lost every game with early vikings out and a few timingpushes on small maps espacially SoW. And of course the marauderpressure with shells, you have to get zealots plus sentries out to deal with that but you cant so u need quite a few probes till your first airunit arrives.

Anyways I use 2-3phoenixes to achieve the same thing with more mobility. Iam safe to vikings, since phoenixes kill vkings and Iam safe to tanks. Phoenixes also kill workers faster than one single voidray. I can scout for hidden expansions while I contain, and I can deal with Medivacs easily.

But in any 1/2Gaste - Core - Stargate build I feel lost, when I dont get enough sentries out because of the gasheavy airunits. I basically autolose when I cant deal enough damage and he pushes out with marines and a few marauders with shells.


But watching replays right now...



Easy772
Profile Joined May 2010
374 Posts
August 02 2010 23:49 GMT
#33
Beautiful Post! I have been doing the fast "dual stalker" build you posted since I first saw that day 9 daily when I scout the T at a close position

I usually have trouble with T over any other race,so I really appreciate this one!
"The best way to improve is to play one matchup on one map doing one strategy.. if you are good at one strategy you are a good player, if you are okay at many strategies you are an okay player at best" -Day[9] 181
Mnijykmirl
Profile Joined February 2010
United States299 Posts
August 03 2010 00:06 GMT
#34
You described what I would consider the strongest 1 base aggression Protoss can pull. That is at least how I feel about it considering it takes the most micro and attention to counter while I'm using the 1 base protoss crusher that I know as avilo's 1:1:1 opening with 6 SCVs on repair on a push. You describe and your replays reflect two gate power stalker to mess with Terran's ramp into Void Ray 4 warpgate aggression. Considered at least semi-all in by some, because you don't stop probe production for the aggression which would be a clear indication of an all-in, it is all about killing the Terran, not transitioning into a macro game. I think Foo shows that, even on the worst map for Terran against this with the short air distance and wide, hard to manage ramp, 1:1:1 handles it- potentially dismantles it. He made some risky choices I would have never taken although they did pay off. This sort of build is by far the majority of what I saw in phase 2 beta. The counter is simple. 1:1:1 with marines, bunker against the easy to scout 2 gate stalker, have good control on marine and viking against the Void Ray, then make a nice late push with marine, assault siege tank, SCV repair, a Raven, with Vikings on the hunt for Void Ray.

Stalker and Void Ray can be frustrating because it's the perfect aggression to pick holes in Terran's play. A bad angle on a building from Void Ray, losing marines to stalker shots or missing a pylon along the ledge for Protoss warp-in when the Void Ray gives vision or needlessly losing Viking to Void Ray can cause a loss, let alone the other things Terran players try to experiment with against the power of 1 base protoss- like various harassment and expands. That builds to a conclusion: I am convinced this isn't going to be a long-lasting strategy. Despite finding a lot of ways to punish mistakes, if Terran doesn't make that mistake, which is perfectly reasonable with some practice, protoss will be dead at 12 minutes.
DennyR
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany379 Posts
August 03 2010 01:01 GMT
#35
These replays really look like my games vs terran beta phase2. If you catch them offguard, you autowin when the voidray comes out, if you are unable to deal damage you autolose because you usually are behind in supply bigtime while the terran has enough money to expand.
Fortitude
Profile Joined August 2010
2 Posts
August 03 2010 01:15 GMT
#36
Super Newb:

What does chrono nexus mean?

I tried google and got nothing but a bunch of build orders.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
August 03 2010 01:28 GMT
#37
On August 03 2010 10:15 Fortitude wrote:
Super Newb:

What does chrono nexus mean?

I tried google and got nothing but a bunch of build orders.


Use Chrono Boost on the Nexus to speed up Probe production.
FC.Strike
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States621 Posts
August 03 2010 01:30 GMT
#38
On August 03 2010 10:15 Fortitude wrote:
Super Newb:

What does chrono nexus mean?

I tried google and got nothing but a bunch of build orders.


Use the chronoboost ability that your Nexus has on itself to increase probe production.

I've been experimenting a lot with blink stalkers / chargelots in PvT. This is a very well thought out guide and I'll be sure to incorporate some of these ideas into my play. Thanks.
--------------------------> My Smiley Face Disagrees, Your Argument is Invalid -------------------------->
edzwoo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States469 Posts
August 03 2010 03:38 GMT
#39
I'm T and I just played 3 Protoss in a row and lost every time vs this build.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Apollys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States278 Posts
August 03 2010 04:44 GMT
#40
Impressive replays man, I just watched the top 3, very nice. You really demonstrate the power of void ray after the stalkers force your opponent to go heavy anti-ground.
When you're feeling down, I'll be there to feel you up!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 100
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1934
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM196
Livibee109
ArmadaUGS93
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 38
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
Stellar Fest
2h 9m
OSC
13h 9m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.