• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:02
CEST 08:02
KST 15:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 280 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 08:04 GMT
#4361
thansk trfel

appreciate you talking it out with me

im scooting now
will see where you are voting closer to deadline and make a decision from there
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:06 GMT
#4362
die_meatbaby's reads

Vivax is town
rsoultin is maybe town
AlphaZero is maybe mafia?
AlphaZero is mafia, maybe Kelsi3r is mafia?
scott31337 is town
Koshi maybe town
(argument with Vivax spanning several posts, unclear conclusion but seems to indicate Vivax may be mafia)
sandroba, AlphaZero, and Vivax maybe mafia
marvellosity and Koshi town
Mocsta maybe mafia
Vivax maybe mafia
scott31337 town
Koshi town, scott31337 town, Trfel town, sandroba mafia, Mocsta mafia, Vivax mafia, AlphaZero unknown, raynpelikoneet unknown, Alakaslam unknown
sandroba mafia, Vivax unknown
(a few posts tangentially saying that sandroba and Mocsta are mafia)
AlphaZero and someone else (I think Mocsta but maybe scott31337) are mafia (context suggests Mocsta)
AlphaZero or Mocsta is mafia
scott31337 is maybe mafia

Note: die_meatbaby hadn't mentioned anything about Kelsi3r by post #655, but then voted for Kelsi3r in post #1122. In post #1008 die_meatbaby says she isn't happy with both wagons, which I guess matches settling for the better of two suboptimal wagons as the deadline approaches, but eh.

Second note:
On June 10 2024 11:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
mocasta maybe red aswell
On June 10 2024 11:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
I don´t understand mafia here right now. If somebody claims blue... why do they not kill mocstar.
Marv is always strong Town. But mafia shouldn´t be that scared of him on the n1
How can die_meatbaby both think Mocsta is maybe mafia and also be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta? For her to actually be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta, that means die_meatbaby thinks Mocsta is a power role, as he claimed. But then die_meatbaby would think that Mocsta is town, not maybe mafia? I know I asked about this before, but it still doesn't make any sense? Die_meatbaby responded that it was because she wasn't sure if the claim is true, and that it's strange that Mocsta didn't die to the night kill. But if she isn't sure if the claim is true, then why wouldn't mafia also be unsure? Why couldn't they just roleblock him? I just struggle to see this from a town perspective.

Third note:
On June 10 2024 21:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:34 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


lol you have no clue

sandro+mocstar+ xxx
And I will fucking find out if you are the xxx
On June 11 2024 03:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 03:50 Trfel wrote:
Nah you're fine Vivax. I just think die_meatbaby looks a lot like her mafia game. I dunno if you read much of that since we mislynched you day 1 but she's still coming up with anything and everything to avoid scum hunting. It's different on the surface (no crusade against Palmar, no overwhelming, constant anger) but deeper than that, it's very similar.

Why do I avoid scum hunting?
I told you sandro what be my highest prefering lynch but I am fine with Vivax as well
The first quote indicates that die_meatbaby finds Mocsta more suspicious than Vivax. The second quote seems very opportunistic, it feels like it's there to justify having voted for Vivax, because conveniently there was a wagon on Vivax at this time.

Fourth note: die_meatbaby's reads this game just feel so repetitive. Let's just look at scumreads, since those are the important ones. She starts out scumreading AlphaZero, and eventually adds sandroba and Mocsta, and then considers Vivax and maybe scott31337 right at the end. That just seems incredibly close-minded for a game in mid day 3.

Add on all the excuses, and the random warning to Oatsmaster not to do something that would make it clear he is mafia, and townreading scott31337 because he looks scummy as town, and I think it's quite reasonable to lynch die_meatbaby here. I could absolutely be wrong, I don't trust my grasp of the game very much right now, but it's the best I've got at this time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:06 GMT
#4363
On June 14 2024 17:04 Mocsta wrote:
thansk trfel

appreciate you talking it out with me

im scooting now
will see where you are voting closer to deadline and make a decision from there
Sounds good, take care of yourself and enjoy.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 08:12 GMT
#4364
on the first note: You know what trfel, I may be bad here, but I actually feel her read progressions are natural.

on the second note: It makes sense to me that her first thought is that mocsta is red, presumably because she is thinking that he should be dead if he is town and blue.

third note: I don't think that is alignment indicative.

Fourth note: Meh. I haven't really found town DMB to be that quick to shift perspective.

Honestly, my thoughts are that this case is not really that convincing, but I tend to town read DMB when I am town, even when she is mafia.


"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:27 GMT
#4365
For the record, that wasn't meant to be a case but an analysis. I agreed that in the first note, die_meatbaby's play made sense.

For the second note, though technically die_meatbaby posted after the day post, it doesn't read like she had seen the day post when she went to post this. But it doesn't matter too much.

You might be right, I haven't seen die_meatbaby play as town really so I don't know how it would come off to me. And although possible, this would require mafia to have double bussed day 2. But also, like, who else?

Scott31337? Doubt there is enough support, and imo there are some doubts there too...
Alakaslam? Eh...
Raynpelikoneet and Koshi were instrumental in lynching mafia yesterday. I don't see enough reason to ignore that.
You and Mocsta have been my strongest sources of logic, reasoning, and sense this game. Regardless of how correct your reads are, you've been the easiest people for me to reason with. And I think that goes a long way. Maybe I'm being super pocketed but it's how I am seeing it.
Leaves an active Vivax. Eh again. He feels underwhelming at times but quite solid at others.

Maybe this is me being bad and looking at reasons to townread instead of reasons to scumread, which tends to be much less effective for me. But also it's starting to get closer to the deadline and I'm just not as confident in anything as I'd like. I keep looking at scott31337 and Mocsta and it just doesn't feel quite right, I could absolutely see scott31337 being mafia and I could vote him but idk, now I'm just rambling, idk anymore.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 08:28 GMT
#4366
On June 14 2024 17:12 AlphaZero wrote:
on the first note: You know what trfel, I may be bad here, but I actually feel her read progressions are natural.

on the second note: It makes sense to me that her first thought is that mocsta is red, presumably because she is thinking that he should be dead if he is town and blue.

third note: I don't think that is alignment indicative.

Fourth note: Meh. I haven't really found town DMB to be that quick to shift perspective.

Honestly, my thoughts are that this case is not really that convincing, but I tend to town read DMB when I am town, even when she is mafia.



wow you are going for another day of admitting you were wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:32 GMT
#4367
I do think die_meatbaby is a little more likely mafia than scott31337 but I'm not very confident in that difference.

But I think lynching die_meatbaby has more support than lynching scott31337?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 08:36 GMT
#4368
On June 14 2024 17:32 Trfel wrote:
I do think die_meatbaby is a little more likely mafia than scott31337 but I'm not very confident in that difference.

But I think lynching die_meatbaby has more support than lynching scott31337?

DMB is mafia. I am sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 08:38 GMT
#4369
On June 14 2024 17:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 17:12 AlphaZero wrote:
on the first note: You know what trfel, I may be bad here, but I actually feel her read progressions are natural.

on the second note: It makes sense to me that her first thought is that mocsta is red, presumably because she is thinking that he should be dead if he is town and blue.

third note: I don't think that is alignment indicative.

Fourth note: Meh. I haven't really found town DMB to be that quick to shift perspective.

Honestly, my thoughts are that this case is not really that convincing, but I tend to town read DMB when I am town, even when she is mafia.



wow you are going for another day of admitting you were wrong.


Its possible. I admit I'm bad at reading her. She thoroughly tricked me when she was mafia with rayn.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:47 GMT
#4370
Sorry I forgot you wanted a town case on Mocsta.

Not really my thing. But here goes:

1. Easy to work with/talk to
Mocsta has been one of the easiest players to work with this game. He's very clear about where his thoughts are coming from, is willing to consider different angles, and readily gives feedback on other peoples' ideas.
2. Lots of independent analysis
Mocsta has done plenty of analysis here. Say what you want about the quality, but to me it shows that he is working to figure things out. I think he's made about as many analysis posts as anyone else.
3. Original thoughts
Mocsta often comes up with original thoughts that haven't been said by anyone else. This seems much more likely to come from someone who is thinking critically and trying to work things out.

I'm trying to understand why you two are so suspicious of each other. It felt like we were working together and seeing it so similarly day 2, and while we were wrong that day, that's not just something I throw away easily. See me working with Mocsta on his reasons for scumreading you, for example.

Maybe you're right on Mocsta. But if you are not, here is my guess as to why:

I think your expectations of Mocsta may be too high. He produces a lot of content and the scum hunting drive is clearly there. That said, I don't think his logic is on the same level as (for example) raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, Holyflare, people like that. Mocsta has his own, unique way of thinking about things, and while I think that's an asset, I think it may be throwing you off. I think you may be setting your expectations for Mocsta based on the amount of analysis he posts and the types of things he looks into, but then you hold him to a similar standard of logic and reasoning and that's just not the way he thinks and the result is that he seems scummy.

Could be wrong but that's my two cents.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 08:50 GMT
#4371
How do you reconcile the original thoughts point you have with rayns analysis that he is doing the opposite.

To be honest, my scum read is heavily influenced by my scum read on scott and their subsequent interactions.

This is a dangerous line of thinking though.

Also I am voting with rayn.

I would still prefer a scott lynch first, but mocsta is a good second option, who someone that nailed mafia yesterday and who is a solver is calling mafia.,
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 08:56 GMT
#4372
On June 14 2024 09:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:04 Vivax wrote:
I swear if I see slam on a scum list again

Ok what makes mocsta mafia allegedly ?

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:16 Trfel wrote:
I'm here until I fall asleep again I guess?

Can you read mocsta's posts when you have a chance, on D2?
You are saying you can't see how he is going with the thread sentiment.

I am saying he is like,
Tferl votes vivax -> mocsta follows
Trfel votes for dmb -> mocsta follows
trfel says rayn is mafia -> mocsta follows
trfel votes for sandroba -> mocsta doesnt follow, BUT says how rayn is mafia with sand/dmb
mocsta has no doubt of trfels alignment ever.

sandroba flips mafia, mocsta doesnt scumread rayn anymore.

Makes sense how?

AlphaZero, are you referring to this reasoning?

I think there's a big difference in original thoughts and leading vs following thread sentiment.

I don't think Mocsta's conclusions are particularly unique. But the thought process and arguments and reasoning that he takes to get there are. Big difference.

Raynpelikoneet is arguing that Mocsta is following thread sentiment, at least when it benefits him. I'm saying that Mocsta's reasoning that goes into his reads is original. Those things can coexist.

Again, I could absolutely be wrong on Mocsta, I think I have a soft spot for his posting style (he reads like an analysis first, thread presence second type of player, just like me) and I don't know how to un-bias myself from that.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 09:00 GMT
#4373
Also tbh I'm kinda disappointed that that took me 15-20 minutes to type up (on my phone) and you read it and responded in 3.

Like when you spend all day on this great meal and then everyone eats it in 10 minutes and that's that
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 09:12 GMT
#4374
On June 14 2024 18:00 Trfel wrote:
Also tbh I'm kinda disappointed that that took me 15-20 minutes to type up (on my phone) and you read it and responded in 3.

Like when you spend all day on this great meal and then everyone eats it in 10 minutes and that's that


Yeah well I was on a pc at the time.

I’m phone posting now so feel the pain
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 09:27 GMT
#4375
On June 14 2024 17:47 Trfel wrote:
Sorry I forgot you wanted a town case on Mocsta.

Not really my thing. But here goes:

1. Easy to work with/talk to
Mocsta has been one of the easiest players to work with this game. He's very clear about where his thoughts are coming from, is willing to consider different angles, and readily gives feedback on other peoples' ideas.
2. Lots of independent analysis
Mocsta has done plenty of analysis here. Say what you want about the quality, but to me it shows that he is working to figure things out. I think he's made about as many analysis posts as anyone else.
3. Original thoughts
Mocsta often comes up with original thoughts that haven't been said by anyone else. This seems much more likely to come from someone who is thinking critically and trying to work things out.

I'm trying to understand why you two are so suspicious of each other. It felt like we were working together and seeing it so similarly day 2, and while we were wrong that day, that's not just something I throw away easily. See me working with Mocsta on his reasons for scumreading you, for example.

Maybe you're right on Mocsta. But if you are not, here is my guess as to why:

I think your expectations of Mocsta may be too high. He produces a lot of content and the scum hunting drive is clearly there. That said, I don't think his logic is on the same level as (for example) raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, Holyflare, people like that. Mocsta has his own, unique way of thinking about things, and while I think that's an asset, I think it may be throwing you off. I think you may be setting your expectations for Mocsta based on the amount of analysis he posts and the types of things he looks into, but then you hold him to a similar standard of logic and reasoning and that's just not the way he thinks and the result is that he seems scummy.

Could be wrong but that's my two cents.

You are right. Point 3 is what you need to remember tomorrow. Mocsta did well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 09:29 GMT
#4376
rayn please forgive me. I was confused for a bit but I am back ok.
Mafia is AZ and not Mocsta. Please consider this.

But in both cases dmb is mafia with them.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 09:33 GMT
#4377
On June 14 2024 18:29 Koshi wrote:
rayn please forgive me. I was confused for a bit but I am back ok.
Mafia is AZ and not Mocsta. Please consider this.

But in both cases dmb is mafia with them.


The thing that really sucks about this is that I can’t even just put it down to you being bad, cause clearly I’m doing something wrong in establishing my innocence.

I guess I can empathise with palmar from last game.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 10:27 GMT
#4378
On June 14 2024 18:33 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 18:29 Koshi wrote:
rayn please forgive me. I was confused for a bit but I am back ok.
Mafia is AZ and not Mocsta. Please consider this.

But in both cases dmb is mafia with them.


The thing that really sucks about this is that I can’t even just put it down to you being bad, cause clearly I’m doing something wrong in establishing my innocence.

I guess I can empathise with palmar from last game.

Not hard defending 2 mafia would be a start.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 10:31 GMT
#4379
On June 14 2024 15:59 Koshi wrote:
Look guys. We need to kill the girl.
It's simple.

Tomorrow we decide if it is AZ/Mocsta/Scott as third.

I said it before.

Kill small fishes first.

I am a bad misslynch.
Kinda everybody is pushing me as scum except for scott.
It will be hard to find the actuall mafia after town sees that I am Town. I spend the last 2 hours who started town to get me as a lynch wagon.
I am still unsure if az or Mocstar are mafia but one of them defently is. The last posts from mocstar seems kinda townisch. I think this emotional posts are not fake. So I am taking my vote (sadly) of mocstar. And If I get lynched because of taking my vote of one of the two main wagons. It is okey better loss me as town then losing someone who seems like actually try to find mafia, at least putting more eford in the game then me
##Unvote
##Vote AZ

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 10:42 GMT
#4380
On June 14 2024 17:06 Trfel wrote:
die_meatbaby's reads

Vivax is town
rsoultin is maybe town
AlphaZero is maybe mafia?
AlphaZero is mafia, maybe Kelsi3r is mafia?
scott31337 is town
Koshi maybe town
(argument with Vivax spanning several posts, unclear conclusion but seems to indicate Vivax may be mafia)
sandroba, AlphaZero, and Vivax maybe mafia
marvellosity and Koshi town
Mocsta maybe mafia
Vivax maybe mafia
scott31337 town
Koshi town, scott31337 town, Trfel town, sandroba mafia, Mocsta mafia, Vivax mafia, AlphaZero unknown, raynpelikoneet unknown, Alakaslam unknown
sandroba mafia, Vivax unknown
(a few posts tangentially saying that sandroba and Mocsta are mafia)
AlphaZero and someone else (I think Mocsta but maybe scott31337) are mafia (context suggests Mocsta)
AlphaZero or Mocsta is mafia
scott31337 is maybe mafia

Note: die_meatbaby hadn't mentioned anything about Kelsi3r by post #655, but then voted for Kelsi3r in post #1122. In post #1008 die_meatbaby says she isn't happy with both wagons, which I guess matches settling for the better of two suboptimal wagons as the deadline approaches, but eh.

Second note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
mocasta maybe red aswell
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
I don´t understand mafia here right now. If somebody claims blue... why do they not kill mocstar.
Marv is always strong Town. But mafia shouldn´t be that scared of him on the n1
How can die_meatbaby both think Mocsta is maybe mafia and also be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta? For her to actually be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta, that means die_meatbaby thinks Mocsta is a power role, as he claimed. But then die_meatbaby would think that Mocsta is town, not maybe mafia? I know I asked about this before, but it still doesn't make any sense? Die_meatbaby responded that it was because she wasn't sure if the claim is true, and that it's strange that Mocsta didn't die to the night kill. But if she isn't sure if the claim is true, then why wouldn't mafia also be unsure? Why couldn't they just roleblock him? I just struggle to see this from a town perspective.

Third note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


lol you have no clue

sandro+mocstar+ xxx
And I will fucking find out if you are the xxx
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 03:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 11 2024 03:50 Trfel wrote:
Nah you're fine Vivax. I just think die_meatbaby looks a lot like her mafia game. I dunno if you read much of that since we mislynched you day 1 but she's still coming up with anything and everything to avoid scum hunting. It's different on the surface (no crusade against Palmar, no overwhelming, constant anger) but deeper than that, it's very similar.

Why do I avoid scum hunting?
I told you sandro what be my highest prefering lynch but I am fine with Vivax as well
The first quote indicates that die_meatbaby finds Mocsta more suspicious than Vivax. The second quote seems very opportunistic, it feels like it's there to justify having voted for Vivax, because conveniently there was a wagon on Vivax at this time.

Fourth note: die_meatbaby's reads this game just feel so repetitive. Let's just look at scumreads, since those are the important ones. She starts out scumreading AlphaZero, and eventually adds sandroba and Mocsta, and then considers Vivax and maybe scott31337 right at the end. That just seems incredibly close-minded for a game in mid day 3.

Add on all the excuses, and the random warning to Oatsmaster not to do something that would make it clear he is mafia, and townreading scott31337 because he looks scummy as town, and I think it's quite reasonable to lynch die_meatbaby here. I could absolutely be wrong, I don't trust my grasp of the game very much right now, but it's the best I've got at this time.


and you missing the inbetween post were I was taking about that I rather make a policy lynch then lynching someone else because statistically speaking, we only do shit for town in the first lynch anyway
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
HiyA 459
Mong 182
Shinee 61
Bale 25
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 793
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft709
Other Games
summit1g7077
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft222
RuFF_SC228
Livibee20
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream435
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1236
• Lourlo1013
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.