• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7309 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 217

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:16 GMT
#4321
On June 14 2024 16:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:01 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:53 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:51 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:33 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:32 Trfel wrote:
Read your first post. I respect the work you put into it but I'm honestly not sure if there is a distinct difference that I would put a lot of confidence in. This may be due to my aversion to meta reads though.

I just don't like to clear someone if I am not 100% sure. I've seen so many games go awry due to clearing someone for poor reasons and then making up reasons to find other people mafia as a result. Imo if you just keep most people on the table and look for reasons to suspect people instead of reasons to clear people, you're better off.
That's fair and understandable.

I think the most important part was the last paragraph about sandroba this game though? Do you disagree?
I think it makes sense in the context that sandroba probably didn't expect to go afk for so long. I think it's quite reasonable for mafia to vote a partner early in a day tbh. If they can defend themselves, great, just say their defense makes sense and you changed your mind! If not, you have an early bus, and they probably weren't surviving anyway.

Scott31337 being mafia doesn't feel right to me so I am open to that being wrong. I do have a little more confidence in the die_meatbaby vote.
yeahi agree about voting early in the day -> you are talking about optionality.. and to me, AlphaZero goes about optionality slightly differently.

i mean, i know people say they dont understand my read progressions. yet, this is completely different to AZ where people distill his sandroba read as town, even though he has posts to defend he thought sandroba was scummy

the actions do not line up with the words & it is the actions that i believe led people like me (maybe rayn) to mentalise that az townread sandroba
I'm sorry, could I ask for clarification about what you mean here? Is this supposed to be a reason to suspect AlphaZero? Is it because he says things about being suspicious about sandroba but also is defending sandroba?

Because that wasn't my interpretation of what happened tbh.
damn right its a reason to be suspicious of anyone whose words dont match behaviours. that applies in real-life and in this game we call mafia.

we all saw in d1 how calculated alphazero can be with his approach to command[/b[ attention.
the expectations for words and behaviour *should* be higher for az than in comparison to for example slam
its inexcusable that a player who command attention can have multiple people misread his intentions in such a push-pull way.

Again, i stress this is not the same as me. with me, people do not understand how i connect A to Y (chose now to right Z for AZ lol)

And yeah, i tsbecause clearly i seem to skip every letter inbetween and go ta-da

I'm not accusing AlphaZero of that at all.

I am accusing him that the pathway from A to B to C is too clean, meticulous and curated
Thats not town play.
I guess I thought AlphaZero's stance on sandroba was pretty clear, but maybe I'm somehow the only one? I have a really hard time thinking about this as AlphaZero's fault instead of the rest of yours though, tbh. Unless that's not what you're saying, I'm a little confused because for the first 2/3 of the post you seem to be saying that AlphaZero is scummy because he failed to communicate his view on flipped mafia sandroba in a way that others can understand, and in the last 1/3 you seem to be saying that his play is too clean and that makes it look fake. I guess I'm just not sure which one it is, or is it both? But they seem a little mutually exclusive, no?

Also, I really wouldn't recommend sheeping me, I have no idea what's what. You have been much more present and involved than I have for a while now, trust yourself. You're more than capable, you've got this.
Complete side note but... what if something stupid happened, like [b]sandroba saw his role PM and was like, "this sucks, I don't want to play as mafia" so he went to his mafia chat and was like, "hey guys I don't want to play as mafia, I'm gonna do next to nothing, just bus me" and then rsoultin busses him and we're so bad that we still don't lynch him and eventually sandroba flips and there are a lot of associative reasons to townread mafia members, just because sandroba didn't want to play as mafia?

I don't mean to say that this is particularly likely, but I'd also say it's far from impossible, no? Maybe it's just me being bad at associate reads but I'd much, much, much rather read people mostly based on their own play. I just think there are so many fewer ways to screw it up.


I agree that this is possible.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:17 GMT
#4322
Dang it Koshi, you're just doing this to irritate me aren't you :/

##vote Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:18 GMT
#4323
On June 14 2024 16:16 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:14 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:01 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:53 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:51 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:33 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:32 Trfel wrote:
Read your first post. I respect the work you put into it but I'm honestly not sure if there is a distinct difference that I would put a lot of confidence in. This may be due to my aversion to meta reads though.

I just don't like to clear someone if I am not 100% sure. I've seen so many games go awry due to clearing someone for poor reasons and then making up reasons to find other people mafia as a result. Imo if you just keep most people on the table and look for reasons to suspect people instead of reasons to clear people, you're better off.
That's fair and understandable.

I think the most important part was the last paragraph about sandroba this game though? Do you disagree?
I think it makes sense in the context that sandroba probably didn't expect to go afk for so long. I think it's quite reasonable for mafia to vote a partner early in a day tbh. If they can defend themselves, great, just say their defense makes sense and you changed your mind! If not, you have an early bus, and they probably weren't surviving anyway.

Scott31337 being mafia doesn't feel right to me so I am open to that being wrong. I do have a little more confidence in the die_meatbaby vote.
yeahi agree about voting early in the day -> you are talking about optionality.. and to me, AlphaZero goes about optionality slightly differently.

i mean, i know people say they dont understand my read progressions. yet, this is completely different to AZ where people distill his sandroba read as town, even though he has posts to defend he thought sandroba was scummy

the actions do not line up with the words & it is the actions that i believe led people like me (maybe rayn) to mentalise that az townread sandroba
I'm sorry, could I ask for clarification about what you mean here? Is this supposed to be a reason to suspect AlphaZero? Is it because he says things about being suspicious about sandroba but also is defending sandroba?

Because that wasn't my interpretation of what happened tbh.
damn right its a reason to be suspicious of anyone whose words dont match behaviours. that applies in real-life and in this game we call mafia.

we all saw in d1 how calculated alphazero can be with his approach to command[/b[ attention.
the expectations for words and behaviour *should* be higher for az than in comparison to for example slam
its inexcusable that a player who command attention can have multiple people misread his intentions in such a push-pull way.

Again, i stress this is not the same as me. with me, people do not understand how i connect A to Y (chose now to right Z for AZ lol)

And yeah, i tsbecause clearly i seem to skip every letter inbetween and go ta-da

I'm not accusing AlphaZero of that at all.

I am accusing him that the pathway from A to B to C is too clean, meticulous and curated
Thats not town play.
I guess I thought AlphaZero's stance on sandroba was pretty clear, but maybe I'm somehow the only one? I have a really hard time thinking about this as AlphaZero's fault instead of the rest of yours though, tbh. Unless that's not what you're saying, I'm a little confused because for the first 2/3 of the post you seem to be saying that AlphaZero is scummy because he failed to communicate his view on flipped mafia sandroba in a way that others can understand, and in the last 1/3 you seem to be saying that his play is too clean and that makes it look fake. I guess I'm just not sure which one it is, or is it both? But they seem a little mutually exclusive, no?

Also, I really wouldn't recommend sheeping me, I have no idea what's what. You have been much more present and involved than I have for a while now, trust yourself. You're more than capable, you've got this.
Complete side note but... what if something stupid happened, like sandroba saw his role PM and was like, "this sucks, I don't want to play as mafia" so he went to his mafia chat and was like, "hey guys I don't want to play as mafia, I'm gonna do next to nothing, just bus me" and then rsoultin busses him and we're so bad that we still don't lynch him and eventually sandroba flips and there are a lot of associative reasons to townread mafia members, just because sandroba didn't want to play as mafia?

I don't mean to say that this is particularly likely, but I'd also say it's far from impossible, no? Maybe it's just me being bad at associate reads but I'd much, much, much rather read people mostly based on their own play. I just think there are so many fewer ways to screw it up.


I agree that this is possible.


Everything is possible. But can we lynch dmb today?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:18 GMT
#4324
On June 14 2024 16:17 Trfel wrote:
Dang it Koshi, you're just doing this to irritate me aren't you :/

##vote Koshi
[b]
I wouldnt dare.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:18 GMT
#4325
Koshi why do you think mocsta is town based on that Appeal to emotion.

Because he is actually not playing in a way that aligns with that post.

I find his latter posts to lack emotional congruence with the rage quit post.

I guess I don;t get why you find it compelling.

Also what is it with your reads changing like leaves in the wind?

you have literally implied almost the whole game could be mafia at this point, is this like a strat to quote yourself and show you were right when literally anyone flips mafia?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:19 GMT
#4326
On June 14 2024 16:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:16 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:14 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:01 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:53 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:51 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:33 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 15:32 Trfel wrote:
Read your first post. I respect the work you put into it but I'm honestly not sure if there is a distinct difference that I would put a lot of confidence in. This may be due to my aversion to meta reads though.

I just don't like to clear someone if I am not 100% sure. I've seen so many games go awry due to clearing someone for poor reasons and then making up reasons to find other people mafia as a result. Imo if you just keep most people on the table and look for reasons to suspect people instead of reasons to clear people, you're better off.
That's fair and understandable.

I think the most important part was the last paragraph about sandroba this game though? Do you disagree?
I think it makes sense in the context that sandroba probably didn't expect to go afk for so long. I think it's quite reasonable for mafia to vote a partner early in a day tbh. If they can defend themselves, great, just say their defense makes sense and you changed your mind! If not, you have an early bus, and they probably weren't surviving anyway.

Scott31337 being mafia doesn't feel right to me so I am open to that being wrong. I do have a little more confidence in the die_meatbaby vote.
yeahi agree about voting early in the day -> you are talking about optionality.. and to me, AlphaZero goes about optionality slightly differently.

i mean, i know people say they dont understand my read progressions. yet, this is completely different to AZ where people distill his sandroba read as town, even though he has posts to defend he thought sandroba was scummy

the actions do not line up with the words & it is the actions that i believe led people like me (maybe rayn) to mentalise that az townread sandroba
I'm sorry, could I ask for clarification about what you mean here? Is this supposed to be a reason to suspect AlphaZero? Is it because he says things about being suspicious about sandroba but also is defending sandroba?

Because that wasn't my interpretation of what happened tbh.
damn right its a reason to be suspicious of anyone whose words dont match behaviours. that applies in real-life and in this game we call mafia.

we all saw in d1 how calculated alphazero can be with his approach to command[/b[ attention.
the expectations for words and behaviour *should* be higher for az than in comparison to for example slam
its inexcusable that a player who command attention can have multiple people misread his intentions in such a push-pull way.

Again, i stress this is not the same as me. with me, people do not understand how i connect A to Y (chose now to right Z for AZ lol)

And yeah, i tsbecause clearly i seem to skip every letter inbetween and go ta-da

I'm not accusing AlphaZero of that at all.

I am accusing him that the pathway from A to B to C is too clean, meticulous and curated
Thats not town play.
I guess I thought AlphaZero's stance on sandroba was pretty clear, but maybe I'm somehow the only one? I have a really hard time thinking about this as AlphaZero's fault instead of the rest of yours though, tbh. Unless that's not what you're saying, I'm a little confused because for the first 2/3 of the post you seem to be saying that AlphaZero is scummy because he failed to communicate his view on flipped mafia sandroba in a way that others can understand, and in the last 1/3 you seem to be saying that his play is too clean and that makes it look fake. I guess I'm just not sure which one it is, or is it both? But they seem a little mutually exclusive, no?

Also, I really wouldn't recommend sheeping me, I have no idea what's what. You have been much more present and involved than I have for a while now, trust yourself. You're more than capable, you've got this.
Complete side note but... what if something stupid happened, like sandroba saw his role PM and was like, "this sucks, I don't want to play as mafia" so he went to his mafia chat and was like, "hey guys I don't want to play as mafia, I'm gonna do next to nothing, just bus me" and then rsoultin busses him and we're so bad that we still don't lynch him and eventually sandroba flips and there are a lot of associative reasons to townread mafia members, just because sandroba didn't want to play as mafia?

I don't mean to say that this is particularly likely, but I'd also say it's far from impossible, no? Maybe it's just me being bad at associate reads but I'd much, much, much rather read people mostly based on their own play. I just think there are so many fewer ways to screw it up.


I agree that this is possible.


Everything is possible. But can we lynch dmb today?



I'd rather vote with rayn on my own scum read thanks. Cause at least he builds a proper case. you are just saying whatever.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:20 GMT
#4327
On June 14 2024 16:18 AlphaZero wrote:
(...)
you have literally implied almost the whole game could be mafia at this point, is this like a strat to quote yourself and show you were right when literally anyone flips mafia?
Hey, can't argue with results!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:21 GMT
#4328
On June 14 2024 16:18 AlphaZero wrote:
Koshi why do you think mocsta is town based on that Appeal to emotion.

Because he is actually not playing in a way that aligns with that post.

I find his latter posts to lack emotional congruence with the rage quit post.

I guess I don;t get why you find it compelling.

Also what is it with your reads changing like leaves in the wind?

you have literally implied almost the whole game could be mafia at this point, is this like a strat to quote yourself and show you were right when literally anyone flips mafia?

Yes.

I think dmb is mafia.

Anybody who is with me early on this is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:21 GMT
#4329
Damned.

RAYN I am sure dmb is mafia. Can we pls pls pls lynch her and I will lynch your target tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:22 GMT
#4330
@Koshi:
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:23 GMT
#4331
On June 14 2024 16:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:18 AlphaZero wrote:
Koshi why do you think mocsta is town based on that Appeal to emotion.

Because he is actually not playing in a way that aligns with that post.

I find his latter posts to lack emotional congruence with the rage quit post.

I guess I don;t get why you find it compelling.

Also what is it with your reads changing like leaves in the wind?

you have literally implied almost the whole game could be mafia at this point, is this like a strat to quote yourself and show you were right when literally anyone flips mafia?

Yes.

I think dmb is mafia.

Anybody who is with me early on this is town.
Hey, free townreads! Come and get them
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:24 GMT
#4332
On June 14 2024 16:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:21 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:18 AlphaZero wrote:
Koshi why do you think mocsta is town based on that Appeal to emotion.

Because he is actually not playing in a way that aligns with that post.

I find his latter posts to lack emotional congruence with the rage quit post.

I guess I don;t get why you find it compelling.

Also what is it with your reads changing like leaves in the wind?

you have literally implied almost the whole game could be mafia at this point, is this like a strat to quote yourself and show you were right when literally anyone flips mafia?

Yes.

I think dmb is mafia.

Anybody who is with me early on this is town.
Hey, free townreads! Come and get them


Terrible...
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:24 GMT
#4333
On June 14 2024 16:22 Trfel wrote:
@Koshi:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?

[/b]
Exavtly. I already said it once. If it is Mocsta why am I not dead yet. Then rayn just insulted everybod and their mothers iirc.

But it isnt Mocsta. It is sandroba dmb and a mystery man
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:27 GMT
#4334
On June 14 2024 16:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:22 Trfel wrote:
@Koshi:
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?
Exavtly. I already said it once. If it is Mocsta why am I not dead yet. Then rayn just insulted everybod and their mothers iirc.

But it isnt Mocsta. It is sandroba dmb and a mystery man
Not my point though. I'm saying that I don't understand how you could have made these posts at this time. You're planning out a future that just isn't possible from a town perspective.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:27 GMT
#4335
build the DMB case properly then Koshi. If you are so convinced she is mafia then that is the best way to get others on board.

Just make a case that is undeniable.

Instead of just saying it.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:28 GMT
#4336
On June 14 2024 16:27 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:24 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:22 Trfel wrote:
@Koshi:
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?
Exavtly. I already said it once. If it is Mocsta why am I not dead yet. Then rayn just insulted everybod and their mothers iirc.

But it isnt Mocsta. It is sandroba dmb and a mystery man
Not my point though. I'm saying that I don't understand how you could have made these posts at this time. You're planning out a future that just isn't possible from a town perspective.

Hmmm? Sure is possible. I think 3 people are mafia, I think who is the easiest to kill first, then repeat 2 times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:29 GMT
#4337
On June 14 2024 16:27 AlphaZero wrote:
build the DMB case properly then Koshi. If you are so convinced she is mafia then that is the best way to get others on board.

Just make a case that is undeniable.

Instead of just saying it.

No. I dont like that.

I suddenly have these shivers when I think about rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:30 GMT
#4338
On June 14 2024 16:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:27 AlphaZero wrote:
build the DMB case properly then Koshi. If you are so convinced she is mafia then that is the best way to get others on board.

Just make a case that is undeniable.

Instead of just saying it.

No. I dont like that.

I suddenly have these shivers when I think about rayn.


You are too all over the place to be honest.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:30 GMT
#4339
On June 14 2024 16:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:27 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:24 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:22 Trfel wrote:
@Koshi:
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?
Exavtly. I already said it once. If it is Mocsta why am I not dead yet. Then rayn just insulted everybod and their mothers iirc.

But it isnt Mocsta. It is sandroba dmb and a mystery man
Not my point though. I'm saying that I don't understand how you could have made these posts at this time. You're planning out a future that just isn't possible from a town perspective.

Hmmm? Sure is possible. I think 3 people are mafia, I think who is the easiest to kill first, then repeat 2 times.
Sure, if you conveniently ignore the fact that mafia would just night kill you.

It makes me wonder if you are mafia and you came up with the people you wanted to push and then this was natural from your mindset, since mafia don't really have to worry about getting shot? You can't seriously tell me you are town and expected to lynch three mafia in a row without getting shot first?
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:30 GMT
#4340
if rayn is mafia that is not something we need to deal with or think about now.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 609
White-Ra 140
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever541
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe88
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8639
Liquid`Hasu1272
Trikslyr104
Other Games
summit1g8293
shahzam644
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream305
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1075
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.