• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6109 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 218

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 280 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:31 GMT
#4341
Did rayn do bluehunting in your mason? Did he try to see if you were blue AZ?
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:31 GMT
#4342
On June 14 2024 16:31 Koshi wrote:
Did rayn do bluehunting in your mason? Did he try to see if you were blue AZ?


no.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:32 GMT
#4343
But he would probably know it was too dangerous to do that.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:32 GMT
#4344
On June 14 2024 16:30 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:28 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:27 Trfel wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:24 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:22 Trfel wrote:
@Koshi:
On June 09 2024 16:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah we lynch sandroba->Mocsta (->Koshi) -> marv
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
So we can lynch them first and then battle it out.
This is just a random thing I thought of a while ago, but can you explain this?

Let's imagine for a moment that you have transcended the bounds of possibility and were right on all these reads. How then, do you presume to lynch mafia!sandroba and mafia!Mocsta and go into a showdown with mafia!marvellosity, after you called out the entire mafia team three days previously, and not somehow get night killed along the way?

Or is this whole thing just fake?
Exavtly. I already said it once. If it is Mocsta why am I not dead yet. Then rayn just insulted everybod and their mothers iirc.

But it isnt Mocsta. It is sandroba dmb and a mystery man
Not my point though. I'm saying that I don't understand how you could have made these posts at this time. You're planning out a future that just isn't possible from a town perspective.

Hmmm? Sure is possible. I think 3 people are mafia, I think who is the easiest to kill first, then repeat 2 times.
Sure, if you conveniently ignore the fact that mafia would just night kill you.

It makes me wonder if you are mafia and you came up with the people you wanted to push and then this was natural from your mindset, since mafia don't really have to worry about getting shot? You can't seriously tell me you are town and expected to lynch three mafia in a row without getting shot first?

Yes. I am shot often before I can lynch 3 mafia. But a boy is allowed to dream, isnt he.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:33 GMT
#4345
On June 14 2024 16:32 AlphaZero wrote:
But he would probably know it was too dangerous to do that.

He did it a bit with Slam.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:33 GMT
#4346
What happened to the DMB push?

I ask you to make a case if you want me to consider her properly and then you call rayn mafia.

Literally half a page after calling for rayn to understand your DMB push.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:33 GMT
#4347
On June 14 2024 16:33 AlphaZero wrote:
What happened to the DMB push?

I ask you to make a case if you want me to consider her properly and then you call rayn mafia.

Literally half a page after calling for rayn to understand your DMB push.

No DMB needs to die.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:33 GMT
#4348
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:32 AlphaZero wrote:
But he would probably know it was too dangerous to do that.

He did it a bit with Slam.


That wasn;t blue hunting. He wanted him to claim outright. You think that is alignment indicative?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:33 GMT
#4349
After DMB I wonder if it is rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:34 GMT
#4350
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:33 AlphaZero wrote:
What happened to the DMB push?

I ask you to make a case if you want me to consider her properly and then you call rayn mafia.

Literally half a page after calling for rayn to understand your DMB push.

No DMB needs to die.


You should probably post something more compelling that whatever it is you are doing then.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:34 GMT
#4351
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
After DMB I wonder if it is rayn.


Scott is 1000000% mafia.

im less sure on mocsta.

he is like 60%

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:34 GMT
#4352
On June 14 2024 16:33 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:32 AlphaZero wrote:
But he would probably know it was too dangerous to do that.

He did it a bit with Slam.


That wasn;t blue hunting. He wanted him to claim outright. You think that is alignment indicative?

Well. If he tried it with you as well it would be. Once. Meh. Even though slam was not in danger so I dont understand why he wanted him to claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:35 GMT
#4353
On June 14 2024 16:34 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 16:33 AlphaZero wrote:
What happened to the DMB push?

I ask you to make a case if you want me to consider her properly and then you call rayn mafia.

Literally half a page after calling for rayn to understand your DMB push.

No DMB needs to die.


You should probably post something more compelling that whatever it is you are doing then.

She is a sneaky sneak that did sneaky things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 07:36 GMT
#4354
Also still on 8 pages so still a nazi.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:41 GMT
#4355
Doesn't really seem like you want to lynch her as much as you outwardly state.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 07:45 GMT
#4356
Koshi can you make a list post please.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 07:47 GMT
#4357
On June 14 2024 16:14 Trfel wrote:Complete side note but... what if something stupid happened, like sandroba saw his role PM and was like, "this sucks, I don't want to play as mafia" so he went to his mafia chat and was like, "hey guys I don't want to play as mafia, I'm gonna do next to nothing, just bus me" and then rsoultin busses him and we're so bad that we still don't lynch him and eventually sandroba flips and there are a lot of associative reasons to townread mafia members, just because sandroba didn't want to play as mafia?

I don't mean to say that this is particularly likely, but I'd also say it's far from impossible, no? Maybe it's just me being bad at associate reads but I'd much, much, much rather read people mostly based on their own play. I just think there are so many fewer ways to screw it up.
you've made your point very clear and I do agree.

In that regard, slam/dmb i just dont know how to read. removing any associations, dmb play this game makes me want to lynch her which is what im finding hard to reconcile, as what i recall are her tunnel focuses have not resolved.

again, removing associations, i find AZ scummy as fuck. yes, you've been really good to highlight to you dont see what im seeing. i dunno, could i be tunneled? Maybe, i dont think i should feel the way i do about another townie though.
i dont mean to be disrespectful, its possibly a life experience thing but thats way too broad an assumption? i dunno. as im not really sure how to describe it further without resulting in accusations that could genuinely be insulting and are not intended as such.

I guess I thought AlphaZero's stance on sandroba was pretty clear, but maybe I'm somehow the only one? I have a really hard time thinking about this as AlphaZero's fault instead of the rest of yours though, tbh.
i dont know what you mean by fault? my distillation of how az is playing?

Again, i cant figure out the impasse we have to figure out how to adjust the message.

My recollection is along the lines of:
AZ: Sandroba is an F-Tier scum read --> is that not lock scum?
AZ: Sandroba has posted dont lynch today -> why does it matter.. what was posted that was relevant to adjust read
AZ: if sandroba is afk, then mafia

how can this be anything but advocating for a policy (inactivity) lynch? -> that is within sandrobas power to control.
do not forget, this applies to a F-tier read.. i mean.. c'mon. even i dont go out of my way to avoid voting someone like this

Unless that's not what you're saying, I'm a little confused because for the first 2/3 of the post you seem to be saying that AlphaZero is scummy because he failed to communicate his view on flipped mafia sandroba in a way that others can understand, and in the last 1/3 you seem to be saying that his play is too clean and that makes it look fake. I guess I'm just not sure which one it is, or is it both? But they seem a little mutually exclusive, no?
i dunno what else to say.. what is sleight of hand?

look at my left hand, whilst my right hand does something different. then lets all laugh together and enjoy the magic.

AZ defends the D2 lynch and is quick fire to post that he indeed had a scumread on sandroba (i really hope this is correct as my memory is hazy now)
That the left hand.. but what is the right hand doing?

The votes say the right hand joined me on Rayn.. fuck DMB wagon.. why rayn which could have been a legit counter wagon to Sandroba at one point - and is a part of why rayn talks about about sandroba wagon being so hard (i hope at least)

You are being razzle dazzled because AlphaZero is able to plug gaps that give you a sense of solving the game, but its all about him.

I dont know what else to say.Maybe some super analytical players can backup every decision as clean as AlphaZero, yet i find you to be significantly more analytical than Alpha, and somehow have a messier filter.. how does this come about?

This is all with associatives removed.
If i add the associatves, the rayn mason log i think is important as it restricts a lot of freedom AZ has, because rayn has separate dialogue going on and potentially is even the main cause of push-pull i identified.. obviously this is too imaginary for you to walk along with me, so ignore as you need.

Also, I really wouldn't recommend sheeping me, I have no idea what's what. You have been much more present and involved than I have for a while now, trust yourself. You're more than capable, you've got this.
presence isnt related to finding mafia.
my point is, i dont want to throw my vote away again.
i respect the way you are going about the game and thats why i said what i did. 
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 07:50 GMT
#4358
On June 14 2024 16:34 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
After DMB I wonder if it is rayn.


Scott is 1000000% mafia.

im less sure on mocsta.

he is like 60%

twas not expecting that
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 07:53 GMT
#4359
On June 14 2024 16:34 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
After DMB I wonder if it is rayn.


Scott is 1000000% mafia.

im less sure on mocsta.

he is like 60%




Start at 1:02 and you have AZ and then me basically
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 07:55 GMT
#4360
On June 14 2024 16:47 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 16:14 Trfel wrote:Complete side note but... what if something stupid happened, like sandroba saw his role PM and was like, "this sucks, I don't want to play as mafia" so he went to his mafia chat and was like, "hey guys I don't want to play as mafia, I'm gonna do next to nothing, just bus me" and then rsoultin busses him and we're so bad that we still don't lynch him and eventually sandroba flips and there are a lot of associative reasons to townread mafia members, just because sandroba didn't want to play as mafia?

I don't mean to say that this is particularly likely, but I'd also say it's far from impossible, no? Maybe it's just me being bad at associate reads but I'd much, much, much rather read people mostly based on their own play. I just think there are so many fewer ways to screw it up.
you've made your point very clear and I do agree.

In that regard, slam/dmb i just dont know how to read. removing any associations, dmb play this game makes me want to lynch her which is what im finding hard to reconcile, as what i recall are her tunnel focuses have not resolved.

again, removing associations, i find AZ scummy as fuck. yes, you've been really good to highlight to you dont see what im seeing. i dunno, could i be tunneled? Maybe, i dont think i should feel the way i do about another townie though.
i dont mean to be disrespectful, its possibly a life experience thing but thats way too broad an assumption? i dunno. as im not really sure how to describe it further without resulting in accusations that could genuinely be insulting and are not intended as such.

Show nested quote +
I guess I thought AlphaZero's stance on sandroba was pretty clear, but maybe I'm somehow the only one? I have a really hard time thinking about this as AlphaZero's fault instead of the rest of yours though, tbh.
i dont know what you mean by fault? my distillation of how az is playing?

Again, i cant figure out the impasse we have to figure out how to adjust the message.

My recollection is along the lines of:
AZ: Sandroba is an F-Tier scum read --> is that not lock scum?
AZ: Sandroba has posted dont lynch today -> why does it matter.. what was posted that was relevant to adjust read
AZ: if sandroba is afk, then mafia

how can this be anything but advocating for a policy (inactivity) lynch? -> that is within sandrobas power to control.
do not forget, this applies to a F-tier read.. i mean.. c'mon. even i dont go out of my way to avoid voting someone like this

Show nested quote +
Unless that's not what you're saying, I'm a little confused because for the first 2/3 of the post you seem to be saying that AlphaZero is scummy because he failed to communicate his view on flipped mafia sandroba in a way that others can understand, and in the last 1/3 you seem to be saying that his play is too clean and that makes it look fake. I guess I'm just not sure which one it is, or is it both? But they seem a little mutually exclusive, no?
i dunno what else to say.. what is sleight of hand?

look at my left hand, whilst my right hand does something different. then lets all laugh together and enjoy the magic.

AZ defends the D2 lynch and is quick fire to post that he indeed had a scumread on sandroba (i really hope this is correct as my memory is hazy now)
That the left hand.. but what is the right hand doing?

The votes say the right hand joined me on Rayn.. fuck DMB wagon.. why rayn which could have been a legit counter wagon to Sandroba at one point - and is a part of why rayn talks about about sandroba wagon being so hard (i hope at least)

You are being razzle dazzled because AlphaZero is able to plug gaps that give you a sense of solving the game, but its all about him.

I dont know what else to say.Maybe some super analytical players can backup every decision as clean as AlphaZero, yet i find you to be significantly more analytical than Alpha, and somehow have a messier filter.. how does this come about?

This is all with associatives removed.
If i add the associatves, the rayn mason log i think is important as it restricts a lot of freedom AZ has, because rayn has separate dialogue going on and potentially is even the main cause of push-pull i identified.. obviously this is too imaginary for you to walk along with me, so ignore as you need.

Show nested quote +
Also, I really wouldn't recommend sheeping me, I have no idea what's what. You have been much more present and involved than I have for a while now, trust yourself. You're more than capable, you've got this.
presence isnt related to finding mafia.
my point is, i dont want to throw my vote away again.
i respect the way you are going about the game and thats why i said what i did. 
Will think about this.

For what it's worth, I could have a super clean filter if I wanted to. I just don't really care. I'm sure a player of AlphaZero's caliber would have no problems keeping a clean filter as town if they are so inclined. When I played years ago, even as town, I used to keep a word document with all my read progressions on everyone, the result is a perfectly clean filter

That said, the point of the majority of your post is actually reasonable. That's actually the kind of read I like, not saying "you screwed up here and you are bad and you aren't this bad as town" but saying, "your actions line up with mafia motivation." I'm not sure if I completely buy it because I don't think that AlphaZero worked very hard at all to keep sandroba alive, but I at least see where you are coming from and I appreciate that.
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 96
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 160
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD55
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 183
Pyrionflax179
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS98
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• TFBlade1062
Other Games
• imaqtpie1148
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.