• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7139 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 220

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 280 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 10:48 GMT
#4381
On June 14 2024 17:06 Trfel wrote:
die_meatbaby's reads

Vivax is town
rsoultin is maybe town
AlphaZero is maybe mafia?
AlphaZero is mafia, maybe Kelsi3r is mafia?
scott31337 is town
Koshi maybe town
(argument with Vivax spanning several posts, unclear conclusion but seems to indicate Vivax may be mafia)
sandroba, AlphaZero, and Vivax maybe mafia
marvellosity and Koshi town
Mocsta maybe mafia
Vivax maybe mafia
scott31337 town
Koshi town, scott31337 town, Trfel town, sandroba mafia, Mocsta mafia, Vivax mafia, AlphaZero unknown, raynpelikoneet unknown, Alakaslam unknown
sandroba mafia, Vivax unknown
(a few posts tangentially saying that sandroba and Mocsta are mafia)
AlphaZero and someone else (I think Mocsta but maybe scott31337) are mafia (context suggests Mocsta)
AlphaZero or Mocsta is mafia
scott31337 is maybe mafia

Note: die_meatbaby hadn't mentioned anything about Kelsi3r by post #655, but then voted for Kelsi3r in post #1122. In post #1008 die_meatbaby says she isn't happy with both wagons, which I guess matches settling for the better of two suboptimal wagons as the deadline approaches, but eh.

Second note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
mocasta maybe red aswell
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
I don´t understand mafia here right now. If somebody claims blue... why do they not kill mocstar.
Marv is always strong Town. But mafia shouldn´t be that scared of him on the n1
How can die_meatbaby both think Mocsta is maybe mafia and also be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta? For her to actually be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta, that means die_meatbaby thinks Mocsta is a power role, as he claimed. But then die_meatbaby would think that Mocsta is town, not maybe mafia? I know I asked about this before, but it still doesn't make any sense? Die_meatbaby responded that it was because she wasn't sure if the claim is true, and that it's strange that Mocsta didn't die to the night kill. But if she isn't sure if the claim is true, then why wouldn't mafia also be unsure? Why couldn't they just roleblock him? I just struggle to see this from a town perspective.

Third note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


lol you have no clue

sandro+mocstar+ xxx
And I will fucking find out if you are the xxx
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 03:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 11 2024 03:50 Trfel wrote:
Nah you're fine Vivax. I just think die_meatbaby looks a lot like her mafia game. I dunno if you read much of that since we mislynched you day 1 but she's still coming up with anything and everything to avoid scum hunting. It's different on the surface (no crusade against Palmar, no overwhelming, constant anger) but deeper than that, it's very similar.

Why do I avoid scum hunting?
I told you sandro what be my highest prefering lynch but I am fine with Vivax as well
The first quote indicates that die_meatbaby finds Mocsta more suspicious than Vivax. The second quote seems very opportunistic, it feels like it's there to justify having voted for Vivax, because conveniently there was a wagon on Vivax at this time.

Fourth note: die_meatbaby's reads this game just feel so repetitive. Let's just look at scumreads, since those are the important ones. She starts out scumreading AlphaZero, and eventually adds sandroba and Mocsta, and then considers Vivax and maybe scott31337 right at the end. That just seems incredibly close-minded for a game in mid day 3.

Add on all the excuses, and the random warning to Oatsmaster not to do something that would make it clear he is mafia, and townreading scott31337 because he looks scummy as town, and I think it's quite reasonable to lynch die_meatbaby here. I could absolutely be wrong, I don't trust my grasp of the game very much right now, but it's the best I've got at this time.


I am sorry that I really try to figure out if this was fake claiming or not, but mafia would kill PR as soon as they do? right thats what fucked my head. but maybe mafia is not believing the claim or as you said roleblocking it. But do mafia have a roleblocker in everygame? I did not know what do think about that situation here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:01 GMT
#4382
On June 14 2024 17:06 Trfel wrote:
die_meatbaby's reads

Vivax is town
rsoultin is maybe town
AlphaZero is maybe mafia?
AlphaZero is mafia, maybe Kelsi3r is mafia?
scott31337 is town
Koshi maybe town
(argument with Vivax spanning several posts, unclear conclusion but seems to indicate Vivax may be mafia)
sandroba, AlphaZero, and Vivax maybe mafia
marvellosity and Koshi town
Mocsta maybe mafia
Vivax maybe mafia
scott31337 town
Koshi town, scott31337 town, Trfel town, sandroba mafia, Mocsta mafia, Vivax mafia, AlphaZero unknown, raynpelikoneet unknown, Alakaslam unknown
sandroba mafia, Vivax unknown
(a few posts tangentially saying that sandroba and Mocsta are mafia)
AlphaZero and someone else (I think Mocsta but maybe scott31337) are mafia (context suggests Mocsta)
AlphaZero or Mocsta is mafia
scott31337 is maybe mafia

Note: die_meatbaby hadn't mentioned anything about Kelsi3r by post #655, but then voted for Kelsi3r in post #1122. In post #1008 die_meatbaby says she isn't happy with both wagons, which I guess matches settling for the better of two suboptimal wagons as the deadline approaches, but eh.

Second note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
mocasta maybe red aswell
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 11:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
I don´t understand mafia here right now. If somebody claims blue... why do they not kill mocstar.
Marv is always strong Town. But mafia shouldn´t be that scared of him on the n1
How can die_meatbaby both think Mocsta is maybe mafia and also be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta? For her to actually be surprised at mafia not killing Mocsta, that means die_meatbaby thinks Mocsta is a power role, as he claimed. But then die_meatbaby would think that Mocsta is town, not maybe mafia? I know I asked about this before, but it still doesn't make any sense? Die_meatbaby responded that it was because she wasn't sure if the claim is true, and that it's strange that Mocsta didn't die to the night kill. But if she isn't sure if the claim is true, then why wouldn't mafia also be unsure? Why couldn't they just roleblock him? I just struggle to see this from a town perspective.

Third note:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


lol you have no clue

sandro+mocstar+ xxx
And I will fucking find out if you are the xxx
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 03:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 11 2024 03:50 Trfel wrote:
Nah you're fine Vivax. I just think die_meatbaby looks a lot like her mafia game. I dunno if you read much of that since we mislynched you day 1 but she's still coming up with anything and everything to avoid scum hunting. It's different on the surface (no crusade against Palmar, no overwhelming, constant anger) but deeper than that, it's very similar.

Why do I avoid scum hunting?
I told you sandro what be my highest prefering lynch but I am fine with Vivax as well
The first quote indicates that die_meatbaby finds Mocsta more suspicious than Vivax. The second quote seems very opportunistic, it feels like it's there to justify having voted for Vivax, because conveniently there was a wagon on Vivax at this time.

Fourth note: die_meatbaby's reads this game just feel so repetitive. Let's just look at scumreads, since those are the important ones. She starts out scumreading AlphaZero, and eventually adds sandroba and Mocsta, and then considers Vivax and maybe scott31337 right at the end. That just seems incredibly close-minded for a game in mid day 3.

Add on all the excuses, and the random warning to Oatsmaster not to do something that would make it clear he is mafia, and townreading scott31337 because he looks scummy as town, and I think it's quite reasonable to lynch die_meatbaby here. I could absolutely be wrong, I don't trust my grasp of the game very much right now, but it's the best I've got at this time.


third note:
I am usually most sure about vivax read. Unfortunately not in this game.
I made sandro/mocstar case there wasn't even a sandrowagon.
I didn't believe that Town would really do the sandrowagon with me so my vote was still on vivax because I thought it would be a high change that he is mafia as well and in this game it's really hard to read vivax.
Btw if I was mafia vivax would be dead already. I would have to kill vivax early to stay save

and the warning to oats... No matter which aligment he has, but if he's mafia he shouldn't pull such a shit like in the last game. Dickmove of hell. I don't think I've finished with the last game yet. What Mafia did to me oats and dp... just fucked up. Those two broke me emotionally in the last game. I don't want to see that kind of shit on me or any other weak player!!!
Am I not allowed to say that I don´t want to get screwed in the worst way ever and he should play normal if he would be scum????
I was still angry and pissed at him.
also if az is dp then it´s better for him that he is playing with another account. I could not read dp normal after last game!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 11:13 GMT
#4383
Really wondering right now if

Sandroba / dmb /vivax can work

Az, trfel put a thought that has lingered in my mind
I do agree with trfel we were collaborating

How did you change your read on me?

It seemed to come about after my n2 case. At least from my perspective.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:17 GMT
#4384
On June 14 2024 13:49 Trfel wrote:
Oh and I don't think AlphaZero is mafia either. You guys can lynch them if you want, you won't have my vote, but I don't have the energy or confidence to argue against.

I'll just say that I keep telling die_meatbaby why I think she is mafia, other people keep presenting strong reasons why die_meatbaby could be mafia, I keep reaching out to her and asking for help to understand what's going on, and she has been pretty consistently ignoring all of it.


you can fuck off for real.
everytime I am online and I post something here I GET FUCKING IGNORED. I only get the right to getting an answer if mafia quotes me to take me as misslynch.
N2 I was online 8+ hours straight. You were writing minutes before I came and then not here for this hole time. I offered you to question me somethings. Something what would fucking help you do read me correctly... but no getting ignored from you. You only take my posts when you need them to make your bullshit case because thats already enough to fucking misslynch town DMB. Maybe this fucking town is wrong with everything. when you play like this i should consider to fucking reread your 20 page filter. I have been complitly ignored here. Marv talked to me a bit at least on d1 and in n2 finally some poeple really talked to me Scott, az, Mocstar.... Not even vivax wanted to have a conversation with me.
How the fuck should I show town that I am fucking town if I get ignored all the time.
I made a case. Nobody giving any kind of comment to it.
Only way later when sandroba flipped and like ahhh dmb made case and didn´t vote on sandroba.... yeah because nobody fucking nobody reacted on that case so I thought I would be a only/wasted vote on him!!! I tried to reach out to people here and they go straight off or just not answering me!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:21 GMT
#4385
On June 14 2024 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Really wondering right now if

Sandroba / dmb /vivax can work

Az, trfel put a thought that has lingered in my mind
I do agree with trfel we were collaborating

How did you change your read on me?

It seemed to come about after my n2 case. At least from my perspective.

first of all I really believe that either you or az is mafia but I was still unsure about that at the start of the day, but you called me dumb so then I voted for you in reaction to that
I saw now the emtional posts you made like an hour or two ago. I don´t think that this is fake and if it is good fucking job.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:23 GMT
#4386
On June 14 2024 20:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 13:49 Trfel wrote:
Oh and I don't think AlphaZero is mafia either. You guys can lynch them if you want, you won't have my vote, but I don't have the energy or confidence to argue against.

I'll just say that I keep telling die_meatbaby why I think she is mafia, other people keep presenting strong reasons why die_meatbaby could be mafia, I keep reaching out to her and asking for help to understand what's going on, and she has been pretty consistently ignoring all of it.


you can fuck off for real.
everytime I am online and I post something here I GET FUCKING IGNORED. I only get the right to getting an answer if mafia quotes me to take me as misslynch.
N2 I was online 8+ hours straight. You were writing minutes before I came and then not here for this hole time. I offered you to question me somethings. Something what would fucking help you do read me correctly... but no getting ignored from you. You only take my posts when you need them to make your bullshit case because thats already enough to fucking misslynch town DMB. Maybe this fucking town is wrong with everything. when you play like this i should consider to fucking reread your 20 page filter. I have been complitly ignored here. Marv talked to me a bit at least on d1 and in n2 finally some poeple really talked to me Scott, az, Mocstar.... Not even vivax wanted to have a conversation with me.
How the fuck should I show town that I am fucking town if I get ignored all the time.
I made a case. Nobody giving any kind of comment to it.
Only way later when sandroba flipped and like ahhh dmb made case and didn´t vote on sandroba.... yeah because nobody fucking nobody reacted on that case so I thought I would be a only/wasted vote on him!!! I tried to reach out to people here and they go straight off or just not answering me!


I am really sorry vivax I told you after the last game that I will try to play more calm and not insulting players, but I can not. I can not play this game in fucking peace
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:26 GMT
#4387
On June 14 2024 20:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 13:49 Trfel wrote:
Oh and I don't think AlphaZero is mafia either. You guys can lynch them if you want, you won't have my vote, but I don't have the energy or confidence to argue against.

I'll just say that I keep telling die_meatbaby why I think she is mafia, other people keep presenting strong reasons why die_meatbaby could be mafia, I keep reaching out to her and asking for help to understand what's going on, and she has been pretty consistently ignoring all of it.


you can fuck off for real.
everytime I am online and I post something here I GET FUCKING IGNORED. I only get the right to getting an answer if mafia quotes me to take me as misslynch.
N2 I was online 8+ hours straight. You were writing minutes before I came and then not here for this hole time. I offered you to question me somethings. Something what would fucking help you do read me correctly... but no getting ignored from you. You only take my posts when you need them to make your bullshit case because thats already enough to fucking misslynch town DMB. Maybe this fucking town is wrong with everything. when you play like this i should consider to fucking reread your 20 page filter. I have been complitly ignored here. Marv talked to me a bit at least on d1 and in n2 finally some poeple really talked to me Scott, az, Mocstar.... Not even vivax wanted to have a conversation with me.
How the fuck should I show town that I am fucking town if I get ignored all the time.
I made a case. Nobody giving any kind of comment to it.
Only way later when sandroba flipped and like ahhh dmb made case and didn´t vote on sandroba.... yeah because nobody fucking nobody reacted on that case so I thought I would be a only/wasted vote on him!!! I tried to reach out to people here and they go straight off or just not answering me!


ohhh perfect example right on page 219. koshi posted 56 min and dmb 53 min ago............. funny he doesn't write anything anymore. I wonder if that has something to do with me being here again
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:32 GMT
#4388
Koshi make at least a fucking case one and not just calling out uhhhhh dmb if mafia... lets vote here and then ask your daddy rayn plsss lets vote dmb pls. Like what the fuck is this???
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:35 GMT
#4389
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 11:37 GMT
#4390
I'm here next 15mim

I need to filter dive to come.up.with a question

For now.. who is partnered with az?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:38 GMT
#4391
Hey Grack you sent me the wrong message. I am not green I am invisible
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:40 GMT
#4392
On June 14 2024 20:37 Mocsta wrote:
I'm here next 15mim

I need to filter dive to come.up.with a question

For now.. who is partnered with az?

I have hard times to read rayn and slam.
Do you think its possible thats one of them?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 11:40 GMT
#4393
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 11:41 GMT
#4394
On June 14 2024 20:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:37 Mocsta wrote:
I'm here next 15mim

I need to filter dive to come.up.with a question

For now.. who is partnered with az?

I have hard times to read rayn and slam.
Do you think its possible thats one of them?

It is both of them. Or you and mystery man x.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 11:43 GMT
#4395
On June 09 2024 08:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 06:26 scott31337 wrote:
On June 09 2024 06:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 09 2024 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
Inactivity of a few players is going to kill us here tbh.

D1 hard enough without missing a handful.

Sorry, I'll have more time tomorrow and will play properly.
Besides, I'm not so happy with both wagons.


Well you still need to vote too

Who would you like to lynch today in a perfect world?


Tbr i would like to lynch az. Also I hate the first lynch after it it always gets easier. Most of the time lynch 1 is misslynch anway.

I am stucking at work with a group of austrian mafia, good that tomorrow they are gone.

Scott i don't really townread you but for now I don't want to lynch, I rather take K who is more inactiv and I think it would be a more logical lynch. I am really sorry for beeing this inactiv today. Tomorrow I will be here

##vote k

Hi dmb

You thought the d1 wagon was town town mislynch and threw out as

You have some banter with rsoultin about az and talk about him immediately giving you cold on the neck

What specifically was scummy for you with az day1
Supporting quotes would be handy
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:44 GMT
#4396
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 11:49 GMT
#4397
On June 09 2024 12:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 12:07 Vivax wrote:
Scott is never going to get lynched on D2, and he isn‘t going to get vigged either. Going by experience.

Doesn‘t have to be a bad thing but it means we look for 2-3 outside of him.


how about giving a look on ninja rayn or az
I don't get the.obsessiin with az

This is maybe the 10th post I have seen you imply he is scummy and I'm only up to you in n1

But you haven't asked a single question or.queried him.yet you do this with players that are not scum reads

Why is this?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:53 GMT
#4398
On June 14 2024 20:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 08:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 09 2024 06:26 scott31337 wrote:
On June 09 2024 06:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 09 2024 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
Inactivity of a few players is going to kill us here tbh.

D1 hard enough without missing a handful.

Sorry, I'll have more time tomorrow and will play properly.
Besides, I'm not so happy with both wagons.


Well you still need to vote too

Who would you like to lynch today in a perfect world?


Tbr i would like to lynch az. Also I hate the first lynch after it it always gets easier. Most of the time lynch 1 is misslynch anway.

I am stucking at work with a group of austrian mafia, good that tomorrow they are gone.

Scott i don't really townread you but for now I don't want to lynch, I rather take K who is more inactiv and I think it would be a more logical lynch. I am really sorry for beeing this inactiv today. Tomorrow I will be here

##vote k

Hi dmb

You thought the d1 wagon was town town mislynch and threw out as

You have some banter with rsoultin about az and talk about him immediately giving you cold on the neck

What specifically was scummy for you with az day1
Supporting quotes would be handy


at the start it scott posted kinda strange but not strange if you compare it to his old towngames.
az directly calling him red flag. seemed to me like going directly on a "weak player" who was online.

the reads he made felt more like random and save written with not really reasons.

and I felt like that az is a person I have played already and not knowing who it is drives me crazy at least drove me more crazy on d1
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 11:53 GMT
#4399
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:54 GMT
#4400
and scott I don´t want to call you a weak players it´s just that your opining posts are not the best...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 225
JuggernautJason104
Nina 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 589
White-Ra 181
firebathero 82
910 41
Trap 20
NaDa 19
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9538
crisheroes1738
Liquid`Hasu1712
Trikslyr79
Other Games
summit1g6325
Liquid`RaSZi5760
Beastyqt782
shahzam460
B2W.Neo259
Pyrionflax179
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS111
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 83
ToD6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream395
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• Eskiya23 25
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade1130
Other Games
• imaqtpie950
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.