• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7200 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 221

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 11:55 GMT
#4401
On June 14 2024 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Really wondering right now if

Sandroba / dmb /vivax can work

Az, trfel put a thought that has lingered in my mind
I do agree with trfel we were collaborating

How did you change your read on me?

It seemed to come about after my n2 case. At least from my perspective.


We were collaborating and then you dropped a really shitty case o. Me and teamed up with the person who has been objectively the funniest I the game to do so.

Also you look the worst after Sandro flip

Also Rayn has a strong scum read on you and he looks good after Sandro flip.

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 11:55 GMT
#4402
Also this invisible thing is pretty unbelievable to me. You got plenty attention with all your theories in the past. I remember that.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:55 GMT
#4403
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 11:56 GMT
#4404
On June 14 2024 20:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Really wondering right now if

Sandroba / dmb /vivax can work

Az, trfel put a thought that has lingered in my mind
I do agree with trfel we were collaborating

How did you change your read on me?

It seemed to come about after my n2 case. At least from my perspective.

first of all I really believe that either you or az is mafia but I was still unsure about that at the start of the day, but you called me dumb so then I voted for you in reaction to that
I saw now the emtional posts you made like an hour or two ago. I don´t think that this is fake and if it is good fucking job.


Why is one of me and Mocsta mafia. Why does it have to be one of us?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 11:57 GMT
#4405
On June 14 2024 20:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???

I dont remember you being a good factor for the sandroba lynch. The opposite was true.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 11:57 GMT
#4406
On June 14 2024 20:55 Koshi wrote:
Also this invisible thing is pretty unbelievable to me. You got plenty attention with all your theories in the past. I remember that.

not in this game. I make a fucking case on mafia and I was correct with as we know at least one of my scumreads. nobody made a comment on my case. then I think it was rayn who made a small sandroba case and then bummm people voting sandroba...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 11:58 GMT
#4407
On June 14 2024 20:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
and scott I don´t want to call you a weak players it´s just that your opining posts are not the best...


Why is he weak town and not mafia In this case???
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 11:59 GMT
#4408
On June 14 2024 20:55 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Really wondering right now if

Sandroba / dmb /vivax can work

Az, trfel put a thought that has lingered in my mind
I do agree with trfel we were collaborating

How did you change your read on me?

It seemed to come about after my n2 case. At least from my perspective.


We were collaborating and then you dropped a really shitty case on Me and teamed up with the person who has been objectively the scummiest person in game to do so.

Also you look the worst after Sandro flip

Also Rayn has a strong scum read on you and he looks good after Sandro flip.


"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 12:02 GMT
#4409
On June 14 2024 20:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???

I dont remember you being a good factor for the sandroba lynch. The opposite was true.


On June 10 2024 21:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
rsoultin/koshi
Either rsoultin or koshi have not given me reasons to see them as mafia. Koshi is really activ, trying to solve the game here. He has a lot of townreads but he plays still like a Townkoshi would.

Scott

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
I think scott31337 is probably the most suspicious person to ever play this game. He's just always mafia somehow, even when his role PM says he is town


I think you are right also in older games from he looked scummy in his town games.

Trfl
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 20:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trfel spending time and energy to fence sit seems townie to me, I don’t really like how rayn has approached today tbh the buddying trfel smells not good

I thought the same thing kinda suspicious, but I think it was nothing.
Trfls Filter wouldn´t make so much sense when he would be mafia. I could not see with who he would be togther in a team.
For right now I see him as a Townie

Sandroba
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/625928-sweet-summer-mafia?user=sandroba
this is 2 page filter.
he comes in the game starts with giving town reads on trfl, rayn, az, kelshier.
far too early in the game to make so many reads.Then hitting a bit on scott and just going offline for ever. For me this filter is a red flag but maybe things change when he would start to play here again.

IF I am corect with sandro mafia then guys look at this shit and you can call me paranoid but thats something now:
Mocsta
sandro making a few townreads on the people who were activ in the begining but not on mocsta he didn´t get a read
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 23:21 sandroba wrote:
I actually like k3lsier too, 0 fucks given on mocsta interaction, seems very townie to me


looks like it's such a safe read that it shouldn't be labeled as town right away so as not to stand out directly as teammates
then the next posts felt to me like playing togther
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
On June 08 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
Basically if the initial question wasn't fake, definitely what rayn answered is not enough to address the question.
If it is fake you are either doing it to create discussion and you don't really care about it, or you are trying to blend in not create discussion.
If you intension is the former which could be a townie agenda, you wouldn't try to cut it short when you got the discussion going, which was what scott did. It makes more sense it was the latter which points to mafia agenda.
yeah I get this now and accept it's the most likely options

I was too focused on a third option which is too low odds (i.e. genuine role query)


the sandro we never saw sandro again...
what happend was

Mocasta playing normal and calling out that he is jailkeeper and he will save oats n1

I would just love to understand why he didn't die on the first night. If someone blue called you kill them that night as mafia. Why are you still alive? What did Marv do to get himself killed and not the PR?
Are you really blue???? Are you really fucking Town? Or are you playing with sandro?

and why jail oats anyway?
if you are town why are you saving oats. Why is he so Town to you. Why not Koshi, marv people who are strong town and often die early. Why oats?

Or have I already found the team here?

this hole thing fucks my head. Either you fuck with me or the mafia, because it doesn´t make sense to me!

also in the same time i think
Vivax
I think I already explained enough why I think he mafia. But this read could change again.
He is hell of paranoid but in RL right now not in the game, maybe this leads to a false read but when he is playing like this he is def. mafia in my eyes. Then I have the question again why is oats in this involved if my currents reads would be correct

or is oats red and vivax green? I don´t thinks so oats looking more townisch then vivax. I am still unsure how read oats.

AZ
I don´t have a good feeling with him. Feels like he wann kinda lead Town somewhere, but not in a way that is too conspicuous. Still try to figure out if this is DP or Palmar. But I think it´s someone who I have played with already. No read on him right now

Rayn
In every fucking game we have played I have read him wrong. He was town i thought mafia and the other way around. I am still to fucking unsure what to think of him right now. In my head kinda scummy so lets say more townisch because I am always wrong with my read on him.

Slam
to less activ to make a read. It´s anyways always hard to read slam but when he only appears minutes before or after somebody died then I can really not read him


AND YOU ALL CAN CALL ME FUCKING PARANOID FOR THIS SANDRO/ MOCSTAR SHIT BUT I THINK THERE'S SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM

that was so early on d2 at that time people where still on vivax wagon. Me too btw because I saw nobody was interested in that so i stay with wagons town decided to have. becuase when i make a only vote on somebody I am scum as well. What I have learned because of you
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 12:03 GMT
#4410
On June 14 2024 20:58 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
and scott I don´t want to call you a weak players it´s just that your opining posts are not the best...


Why is he weak town and not mafia In this case???

because it´s too simular to his old towngames. He always starts weird in the games
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 12:03 GMT
#4411
On June 14 2024 20:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:55 Koshi wrote:
Also this invisible thing is pretty unbelievable to me. You got plenty attention with all your theories in the past. I remember that.

not in this game. I make a fucking case on mafia and I was correct with as we know at least one of my scumreads. nobody made a comment on my case. then I think it was rayn who made a small sandroba case and then bummm people voting sandroba...

Lies
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 12:03 GMT
#4412
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 12:05 GMT
#4413
On June 14 2024 21:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:57 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???

I dont remember you being a good factor for the sandroba lynch. The opposite was true.


Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
rsoultin/koshi
Either rsoultin or koshi have not given me reasons to see them as mafia. Koshi is really activ, trying to solve the game here. He has a lot of townreads but he plays still like a Townkoshi would.

Scott

On June 07 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
I think scott31337 is probably the most suspicious person to ever play this game. He's just always mafia somehow, even when his role PM says he is town


I think you are right also in older games from he looked scummy in his town games.

Trfl
On June 07 2024 20:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trfel spending time and energy to fence sit seems townie to me, I don’t really like how rayn has approached today tbh the buddying trfel smells not good

I thought the same thing kinda suspicious, but I think it was nothing.
Trfls Filter wouldn´t make so much sense when he would be mafia. I could not see with who he would be togther in a team.
For right now I see him as a Townie

Sandroba
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/625928-sweet-summer-mafia?user=sandroba
this is 2 page filter.
he comes in the game starts with giving town reads on trfl, rayn, az, kelshier.
far too early in the game to make so many reads.Then hitting a bit on scott and just going offline for ever. For me this filter is a red flag but maybe things change when he would start to play here again.

IF I am corect with sandro mafia then guys look at this shit and you can call me paranoid but thats something now:
Mocsta
sandro making a few townreads on the people who were activ in the begining but not on mocsta he didn´t get a read
On June 07 2024 23:21 sandroba wrote:
I actually like k3lsier too, 0 fucks given on mocsta interaction, seems very townie to me


looks like it's such a safe read that it shouldn't be labeled as town right away so as not to stand out directly as teammates
then the next posts felt to me like playing togther
On June 08 2024 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
On June 08 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
Basically if the initial question wasn't fake, definitely what rayn answered is not enough to address the question.
If it is fake you are either doing it to create discussion and you don't really care about it, or you are trying to blend in not create discussion.
If you intension is the former which could be a townie agenda, you wouldn't try to cut it short when you got the discussion going, which was what scott did. It makes more sense it was the latter which points to mafia agenda.
yeah I get this now and accept it's the most likely options

I was too focused on a third option which is too low odds (i.e. genuine role query)


the sandro we never saw sandro again...
what happend was

Mocasta playing normal and calling out that he is jailkeeper and he will save oats n1

I would just love to understand why he didn't die on the first night. If someone blue called you kill them that night as mafia. Why are you still alive? What did Marv do to get himself killed and not the PR?
Are you really blue???? Are you really fucking Town? Or are you playing with sandro?

and why jail oats anyway?
if you are town why are you saving oats. Why is he so Town to you. Why not Koshi, marv people who are strong town and often die early. Why oats?

Or have I already found the team here?

this hole thing fucks my head. Either you fuck with me or the mafia, because it doesn´t make sense to me!

also in the same time i think
Vivax
I think I already explained enough why I think he mafia. But this read could change again.
He is hell of paranoid but in RL right now not in the game, maybe this leads to a false read but when he is playing like this he is def. mafia in my eyes. Then I have the question again why is oats in this involved if my currents reads would be correct

or is oats red and vivax green? I don´t thinks so oats looking more townisch then vivax. I am still unsure how read oats.

AZ
I don´t have a good feeling with him. Feels like he wann kinda lead Town somewhere, but not in a way that is too conspicuous. Still try to figure out if this is DP or Palmar. But I think it´s someone who I have played with already. No read on him right now

Rayn
In every fucking game we have played I have read him wrong. He was town i thought mafia and the other way around. I am still to fucking unsure what to think of him right now. In my head kinda scummy so lets say more townisch because I am always wrong with my read on him.

Slam
to less activ to make a read. It´s anyways always hard to read slam but when he only appears minutes before or after somebody died then I can really not read him


AND YOU ALL CAN CALL ME FUCKING PARANOID FOR THIS SANDRO/ MOCSTAR SHIT BUT I THINK THERE'S SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM

that was so early on d2 at that time people where still on vivax wagon. Me too btw because I saw nobody was interested in that so i stay with wagons town decided to have. becuase when i make a only vote on somebody I am scum as well. What I have learned because of you

That case isn't good. It even has a way out for you to not vote sandroba.
And when did you vote sandroba? 4th? When the votes piled on you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 12:06 GMT
#4414
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 12:07 GMT
#4415
On June 14 2024 21:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 20:58 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
and scott I don´t want to call you a weak players it´s just that your opining posts are not the best...


Why is he weak town and not mafia In this case???

because it´s too simular to his old towngames. He always starts weird in the games


The thing is dmb this smells of tmi to me for some reason.

If you are town I really don’t want you to be mislynched again. I want you to have a good time and play the game.

I feel bad for what happened to you in your last game.

But there is literally no reason to defend you right now except the fear I have that you will be mislynched and have a bad time.

That’s it.

So if you are town can you please explain.

1.) why Mocsta or az need to be mafia and why.

2.) what is weird about vivax

3.) who is the last mafia in your eyes

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 12:07 GMT
#4416
On June 14 2024 21:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:57 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???

I dont remember you being a good factor for the sandroba lynch. The opposite was true.


On June 10 2024 21:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
rsoultin/koshi
Either rsoultin or koshi have not given me reasons to see them as mafia. Koshi is really activ, trying to solve the game here. He has a lot of townreads but he plays still like a Townkoshi would.

Scott

On June 07 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
I think scott31337 is probably the most suspicious person to ever play this game. He's just always mafia somehow, even when his role PM says he is town


I think you are right also in older games from he looked scummy in his town games.

Trfl
On June 07 2024 20:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trfel spending time and energy to fence sit seems townie to me, I don’t really like how rayn has approached today tbh the buddying trfel smells not good

I thought the same thing kinda suspicious, but I think it was nothing.
Trfls Filter wouldn´t make so much sense when he would be mafia. I could not see with who he would be togther in a team.
For right now I see him as a Townie

Sandroba
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/625928-sweet-summer-mafia?user=sandroba
this is 2 page filter.
he comes in the game starts with giving town reads on trfl, rayn, az, kelshier.
far too early in the game to make so many reads.Then hitting a bit on scott and just going offline for ever. For me this filter is a red flag but maybe things change when he would start to play here again.

IF I am corect with sandro mafia then guys look at this shit and you can call me paranoid but thats something now:
Mocsta
sandro making a few townreads on the people who were activ in the begining but not on mocsta he didn´t get a read
On June 07 2024 23:21 sandroba wrote:
I actually like k3lsier too, 0 fucks given on mocsta interaction, seems very townie to me


looks like it's such a safe read that it shouldn't be labeled as town right away so as not to stand out directly as teammates
then the next posts felt to me like playing togther
On June 08 2024 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
On June 08 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
Basically if the initial question wasn't fake, definitely what rayn answered is not enough to address the question.
If it is fake you are either doing it to create discussion and you don't really care about it, or you are trying to blend in not create discussion.
If you intension is the former which could be a townie agenda, you wouldn't try to cut it short when you got the discussion going, which was what scott did. It makes more sense it was the latter which points to mafia agenda.
yeah I get this now and accept it's the most likely options

I was too focused on a third option which is too low odds (i.e. genuine role query)


the sandro we never saw sandro again...
what happend was

Mocasta playing normal and calling out that he is jailkeeper and he will save oats n1

I would just love to understand why he didn't die on the first night. If someone blue called you kill them that night as mafia. Why are you still alive? What did Marv do to get himself killed and not the PR?
Are you really blue???? Are you really fucking Town? Or are you playing with sandro?

and why jail oats anyway?
if you are town why are you saving oats. Why is he so Town to you. Why not Koshi, marv people who are strong town and often die early. Why oats?

Or have I already found the team here?

this hole thing fucks my head. Either you fuck with me or the mafia, because it doesn´t make sense to me!

also in the same time i think
Vivax
I think I already explained enough why I think he mafia. But this read could change again.
He is hell of paranoid but in RL right now not in the game, maybe this leads to a false read but when he is playing like this he is def. mafia in my eyes. Then I have the question again why is oats in this involved if my currents reads would be correct

or is oats red and vivax green? I don´t thinks so oats looking more townisch then vivax. I am still unsure how read oats.

AZ
I don´t have a good feeling with him. Feels like he wann kinda lead Town somewhere, but not in a way that is too conspicuous. Still try to figure out if this is DP or Palmar. But I think it´s someone who I have played with already. No read on him right now

Rayn
In every fucking game we have played I have read him wrong. He was town i thought mafia and the other way around. I am still to fucking unsure what to think of him right now. In my head kinda scummy so lets say more townisch because I am always wrong with my read on him.

Slam
to less activ to make a read. It´s anyways always hard to read slam but when he only appears minutes before or after somebody died then I can really not read him


AND YOU ALL CAN CALL ME FUCKING PARANOID FOR THIS SANDRO/ MOCSTAR SHIT BUT I THINK THERE'S SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM

that was so early on d2 at that time people where still on vivax wagon. Me too btw because I saw nobody was interested in that so i stay with wagons town decided to have. becuase when i make a only vote on somebody I am scum as well. What I have learned because of you

That case isn't good. It even has a way out for you to not vote sandroba.
And when did you vote sandroba? 4th? When the votes piled on you?


Oh fuck off. I posted that nobody wanted to make conversation with me. so i go off and got to work. I come back bummm sandrowagon is on the lynch. Niceee so I voted sandroba.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 12:08 GMT
#4417
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 12:10 GMT
#4418
On June 14 2024 21:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:05 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:57 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:53 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 20:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Where are you guys talk to me!!!!

I was traveling home. Got half a day off because I got to go to a special dentist.

That being said.

I skimmed your posts. Nothing pinged me.

You are still mafia.

I will skim again later. Eating now.

Why am I mafia. Why do you believe this scumteam everytime for a dmb misslynch if you are town

I dont need good reasons. You are the least townie out of all players here except maybe Slam.

Also pls dont give me these "always" "everytime" scenarios from the past because I dont remember if what you say is true. And tbh I dont believe it so..


then tell me why I am not townie.
I made the first case on sandroba before other people made a real case on him.
You really think that my mafia game would be this good that I would start with a sandro/mocstar case???

I dont remember you being a good factor for the sandroba lynch. The opposite was true.


On June 10 2024 21:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
rsoultin/koshi
Either rsoultin or koshi have not given me reasons to see them as mafia. Koshi is really activ, trying to solve the game here. He has a lot of townreads but he plays still like a Townkoshi would.

Scott

On June 07 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
I think scott31337 is probably the most suspicious person to ever play this game. He's just always mafia somehow, even when his role PM says he is town


I think you are right also in older games from he looked scummy in his town games.

Trfl
On June 07 2024 20:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trfel spending time and energy to fence sit seems townie to me, I don’t really like how rayn has approached today tbh the buddying trfel smells not good

I thought the same thing kinda suspicious, but I think it was nothing.
Trfls Filter wouldn´t make so much sense when he would be mafia. I could not see with who he would be togther in a team.
For right now I see him as a Townie

Sandroba
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/625928-sweet-summer-mafia?user=sandroba
this is 2 page filter.
he comes in the game starts with giving town reads on trfl, rayn, az, kelshier.
far too early in the game to make so many reads.Then hitting a bit on scott and just going offline for ever. For me this filter is a red flag but maybe things change when he would start to play here again.

IF I am corect with sandro mafia then guys look at this shit and you can call me paranoid but thats something now:
Mocsta
sandro making a few townreads on the people who were activ in the begining but not on mocsta he didn´t get a read
On June 07 2024 23:21 sandroba wrote:
I actually like k3lsier too, 0 fucks given on mocsta interaction, seems very townie to me


looks like it's such a safe read that it shouldn't be labeled as town right away so as not to stand out directly as teammates
then the next posts felt to me like playing togther
On June 08 2024 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
On June 08 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
Basically if the initial question wasn't fake, definitely what rayn answered is not enough to address the question.
If it is fake you are either doing it to create discussion and you don't really care about it, or you are trying to blend in not create discussion.
If you intension is the former which could be a townie agenda, you wouldn't try to cut it short when you got the discussion going, which was what scott did. It makes more sense it was the latter which points to mafia agenda.
yeah I get this now and accept it's the most likely options

I was too focused on a third option which is too low odds (i.e. genuine role query)


the sandro we never saw sandro again...
what happend was

Mocasta playing normal and calling out that he is jailkeeper and he will save oats n1

I would just love to understand why he didn't die on the first night. If someone blue called you kill them that night as mafia. Why are you still alive? What did Marv do to get himself killed and not the PR?
Are you really blue???? Are you really fucking Town? Or are you playing with sandro?

and why jail oats anyway?
if you are town why are you saving oats. Why is he so Town to you. Why not Koshi, marv people who are strong town and often die early. Why oats?

Or have I already found the team here?

this hole thing fucks my head. Either you fuck with me or the mafia, because it doesn´t make sense to me!

also in the same time i think
Vivax
I think I already explained enough why I think he mafia. But this read could change again.
He is hell of paranoid but in RL right now not in the game, maybe this leads to a false read but when he is playing like this he is def. mafia in my eyes. Then I have the question again why is oats in this involved if my currents reads would be correct

or is oats red and vivax green? I don´t thinks so oats looking more townisch then vivax. I am still unsure how read oats.

AZ
I don´t have a good feeling with him. Feels like he wann kinda lead Town somewhere, but not in a way that is too conspicuous. Still try to figure out if this is DP or Palmar. But I think it´s someone who I have played with already. No read on him right now

Rayn
In every fucking game we have played I have read him wrong. He was town i thought mafia and the other way around. I am still to fucking unsure what to think of him right now. In my head kinda scummy so lets say more townisch because I am always wrong with my read on him.

Slam
to less activ to make a read. It´s anyways always hard to read slam but when he only appears minutes before or after somebody died then I can really not read him


AND YOU ALL CAN CALL ME FUCKING PARANOID FOR THIS SANDRO/ MOCSTAR SHIT BUT I THINK THERE'S SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM

that was so early on d2 at that time people where still on vivax wagon. Me too btw because I saw nobody was interested in that so i stay with wagons town decided to have. becuase when i make a only vote on somebody I am scum as well. What I have learned because of you

That case isn't good. It even has a way out for you to not vote sandroba.
And when did you vote sandroba? 4th? When the votes piled on you?


Oh fuck off. I posted that nobody wanted to make conversation with me. so i go off and got to work. I come back bummm sandrowagon is on the lynch. Niceee so I voted sandroba.

People gave rayn shit for his case. Sobthat wasnt the reason.

I voted sandroba for a low filter and scott followed.

That's all that was to it.

You didnt vote sandroba first even though you had a case on him. If you would have voted sandroba first, maybe you could leverage that now.
But that piss poor case and tinfoil caps shit on the bottom is not good enough to leverage into townkred. Sry.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 12:11 GMT
#4419
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 12:12 GMT
#4420
On June 14 2024 21:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.


Why not you?

I still have fucking Scott as mafia. And if you are town then o think you are dead wrong.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
HiyA 459
Mong 182
Shinee 61
Bale 25
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 793
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft709
Other Games
summit1g7077
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft222
RuFF_SC228
Livibee20
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream435
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1236
• Lourlo1013
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 59m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 59m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.