• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10989 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 223

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 280 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 13:09 GMT
#4441
On June 14 2024 22:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:21 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
@dmb
I glossed over your posts again.

Literally nothing in there that shows any sign that you convinced yourself about something in the last 100+ hours playing this game.

So sending in second nuke.

You are mafia.

if you all hadn't ignored the very first real case about sandro (from me) then you would know that i am town and was correct with at least one read. maybe I was wrong with mocstar. We still don´t know but if so it´s okey because I know at least I made one right thing and nobody was intersted in it

Again about this case? I just looked at it. It's horrible.

Show me something you wrote only town!dmb could have deducted from reading this thread.


The only thing thats makes me look like scum is not beeing sure about Vivax alignment and it pisses me off.
no. It's that you have been as accurate as Nostradamus yet no filter posts to back up how you derived the conclusions

Tmi

So now I am mafia because one of my reads was actually correct
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 13:09 GMT
#4442
Dmb it’s not fair to complain about being invisible and then not answering my questions
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 13:15 GMT
#4443
On June 14 2024 21:28 AlphaZero wrote:
Dmb what is vivax’s alignment?

I am not sure and that drives me crazy
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 13:23 GMT
#4444
On June 14 2024 22:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:28 AlphaZero wrote:
Dmb what is vivax’s alignment?

I am not sure and that drives me crazy


You should know. You laid out the criteria for him being mafia at the start of the game, he met those criteria exactly.

So why don’t you know. Also why am I mafia. What is the post you said you would find.

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 14 2024 13:32 GMT
#4445
Day Three Vote Count

AlphaZero (4); Scott31337, Mocsta, Mocsta, Vivax, die_meatbaby
Mocsta (3): die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Alakaslam, Vivax
die_meatbaby (2): Koshi, Vivax, Trfel
Scott31337 (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Alakaslam

With 4 votes, AlphaZero is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Jun 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 13:39 GMT
#4446
On June 14 2024 21:26 AlphaZero wrote:
Koshi could be mafia because he is kind of subtly trying to pit me and Rayn against each other here.

Usually this guy likes to fork town circles.

Unless I’m completely pocketed I think Rayn town. So he is kind of undermining collaboration here.

He’s also kind of doing it on a broader level with changing reads all the time.


Just noting for later.
I was expecting koshi to be shot
I'm really surprised by the oats kill,.no disrespect to oats there either.

Note, I see reasons koshi could do that as town as well. Especially if he foresees a mafia!Rayn or az lunch being extremely difficult to achieve.

I'm somewhat warming up to you associatively
1. Trfel stuff today
2. Your change on me is plausible
3. Associatively i'm imagining a world where mafia!dmb is comfortable dropping 'heat' on town!az because you are a Smurf

I can drop this in pursuit of #3

Dmb is playing too scummy to be scum and has to be lynched
- filter reads disengaged throughout
- filter is conclusions, no method to reach conclusion
- filter is confident on all things flipped.kelsier and sandroba and I suspect Scott

I just feel bad Cos it was literally a pile on 1 hr a go. I hope she's willing to play again I really.do

##unvote
##vote: dmb
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 13:42 GMT
#4447
Which juiciest wagon build up in game so far
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 13:42 GMT
#4448
Which = whoah
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 13:59 GMT
#4449
AZ can you explain why you are on mocsta while trying to push dmb ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:01 GMT
#4450
I‘m assuming they could be a team so he busses one while pushing the CW
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:03 GMT
#4451
On June 14 2024 23:01 Vivax wrote:
I‘m assuming they could be a team so he busses one while pushing the CW
It's not impossible
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:04 GMT
#4452
I assume if you are voting mocsta and say you‘re town you should be trying to pick him apart not dmb
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:05 GMT
#4453
On June 14 2024 23:04 Vivax wrote:
I assume if you are voting mocsta and say you‘re town you should be trying to pick him apart not dmb
I have given all I can to trfel regarding az

How about comment on that instead?

I take it you are town reading dmb to say this? Which makes.me confused as I thought you meant before dmb could be mafia with az?

Am.i mistaken?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:07 GMT
#4454
On June 14 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:01 Vivax wrote:
I‘m assuming they could be a team so he busses one while pushing the CW
It's not impossible


Well tbf I was thinking you‘re the bus and dmb is the cw
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:09 GMT
#4455
But that can change.
I think Az is triangulating here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:10 GMT
#4456
On June 14 2024 23:09 Vivax wrote:
But that can change.
I think Az is triangulating here


Or maybe that‘s the wrong word but I‘m at work and can only post very little and sneakily
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:12 GMT
#4457
On June 14 2024 23:09 Vivax wrote:
But that can change.
I think Az is triangulating here

What do you mean?

Is Scott is the triangle?

I'm taken slightly back you think me and dmb or Me and az could be a duo

Maybe me and dmb

There's like no way me and az can be mafia/mafia
There's no upside to have it's been playing out
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:13 GMT
#4458
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:14 GMT
#4459
On June 14 2024 23:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:09 Vivax wrote:
But that can change.
I think Az is triangulating here

What do you mean?

Is Scott is the triangle?

I'm taken slightly back you think me and dmb or Me and az could be a duo

Maybe me and dmb

There's like no way me and az can be mafia/mafia
There's no upside to have it's been playing out


I’ll take that into consideration
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:19 GMT
#4460
On June 14 2024 23:13 Mocsta wrote:
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?


No I think all the fuckfucks flying around are a good sign they’re nervous
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 169
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 665
Horang2 570
Bisu 504
soO 406
Hyuk 398
Larva 365
ZerO 180
Zeus 89
EffOrt 70
Killer 64
[ Show more ]
Shinee 55
Mind 38
Rush 26
Bale 25
PianO 24
Mong 24
Stork 24
ToSsGirL 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 14
ZergMaN 12
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 740
XcaliburYe299
Counter-Strike
byalli778
Other Games
singsing1240
olofmeister1093
ceh9692
crisheroes206
Livibee175
Mew2King65
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Stunt385
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.