• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10409 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 224

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 280 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:23 GMT
#4461
On June 14 2024 23:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:13 Mocsta wrote:
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?


No I think all the fuckfucks flying around are a good sign they’re nervous
Ok yet I am.syruggling to compute

Vivax left hand = dmb is nervous -> implies scummy

Vivax right hand = mocsta you shouldn't vote dmb. Press az instead

I can't reconcile this?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 14:31 GMT
#4462
On June 14 2024 22:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:21 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
@dmb
I glossed over your posts again.

Literally nothing in there that shows any sign that you convinced yourself about something in the last 100+ hours playing this game.

So sending in second nuke.

You are mafia.

if you all hadn't ignored the very first real case about sandro (from me) then you would know that i am town and was correct with at least one read. maybe I was wrong with mocstar. We still don´t know but if so it´s okey because I know at least I made one right thing and nobody was intersted in it

Again about this case? I just looked at it. It's horrible.

Show me something you wrote only town!dmb could have deducted from reading this thread.

Or maybe you missing the fuck counter from Palmar, because I tried to not insult somebody for once

Nope. It your messyness trying to solve the game I am missing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 14:34 GMT
#4463
On June 14 2024 22:39 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:26 AlphaZero wrote:
Koshi could be mafia because he is kind of subtly trying to pit me and Rayn against each other here.

Usually this guy likes to fork town circles.

Unless I’m completely pocketed I think Rayn town. So he is kind of undermining collaboration here.

He’s also kind of doing it on a broader level with changing reads all the time.


Just noting for later.
I was expecting koshi to be shot
I'm really surprised by the oats kill,.no disrespect to oats there either.

Note, I see reasons koshi could do that as town as well. Especially if he foresees a mafia!Rayn or az lunch being extremely difficult to achieve.

I'm somewhat warming up to you associatively
1. Trfel stuff today
2. Your change on me is plausible
3. Associatively i'm imagining a world where mafia!dmb is comfortable dropping 'heat' on town!az because you are a Smurf

I can drop this in pursuit of #3

Dmb is playing too scummy to be scum and has to be lynched
- filter reads disengaged throughout
- filter is conclusions, no method to reach conclusion
- filter is confident on all things flipped.kelsier and sandroba and I suspect Scott

I just feel bad Cos it was literally a pile on 1 hr a go. I hope she's willing to play again I really.do

##unvote
##vote: dmb

Mocsta!!!!!!!!! Nice.
I had a good night of sleep.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 14:37 GMT
#4464
On June 14 2024 18:29 Koshi wrote:
rayn please forgive me. I was confused for a bit but I am back ok.
Mafia is AZ and not Mocsta. Please consider this.

But in both cases dmb is mafia with them.


Koshi had an epiphany

A'ight. I saw Mocsta unvote for AZ (I haven't gotten that far in the thread to see why) but I'm sad about it and will figure out why here when I get there.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 14:38 GMT
#4465
On June 14 2024 23:23 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:19 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 23:13 Mocsta wrote:
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?


No I think all the fuckfucks flying around are a good sign they’re nervous
Ok yet I am.syruggling to compute

Vivax left hand = dmb is nervous -> implies scummy

Vivax right hand = mocsta you shouldn't vote dmb. Press az instead

I can't reconcile this?


I was talking about az voting you but pushing dmb you git
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 14:46 GMT
#4466
On June 14 2024 20:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
and scott I don´t want to call you a weak players it´s just that your opining posts are not the best...


It's okay. I would have re-done that mason thing if I could do it over. It was unneeded stuff and enough for AZ to clench his teeth in me and not let go.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 14:49 GMT
#4467
On June 14 2024 23:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:23 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 23:19 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 23:13 Mocsta wrote:
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?


No I think all the fuckfucks flying around are a good sign they’re nervous
Ok yet I am.syruggling to compute

Vivax left hand = dmb is nervous -> implies scummy

Vivax right hand = mocsta you shouldn't vote dmb. Press az instead

I can't reconcile this?


I was talking about az voting you but pushing dmb you git
well it could be read either way (me.or az) in particular as you said I could be a bus or maybe I misremember already..super tired. Thanks for clarifying though
On June 14 2024 23:04 Vivax wrote:
I assume if you are voting mocsta and say you‘re town you should be trying to pick him apart not dmb


scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 14:52 GMT
#4468
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:11 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.


Why not you?

I still have fucking Scott as mafia. And if you are town then o think you are dead wrong.

I will be rip tomorrow.


See if you really think this Koshi we should get AZ today
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 14:57 GMT
#4469
On June 14 2024 21:18 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:18 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:17 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:11 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.


Why not you?

I still have fucking Scott as mafia. And if you are town then o think you are dead wrong.

I will be rip tomorrow.


No you won’t. Cause I’m town and I’m turning you on apparently.

Would be the greatest thing you did this game.

Fuck off.


Muahahahahaha
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 15:05 GMT
#4470
I'm still down for AZ if anyone wants to come back, but I'm skeptical. Although I was happy DMB switched. I was thinking last night, who could I possibly convince? Maybe DMB maybe Koshi. I didn't think Mocsta would change though. Although Mocsta did once AZ was ahead. Hmmm

I have a couple hours and then I'll be doing secondary job stuff until a few hours before deadline.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 15:09 GMT
#4471
On June 15 2024 00:05 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still down for AZ if anyone wants to come back, but I'm skeptical. Although I was happy DMB switched. I was thinking last night, who could I possibly convince? Maybe DMB maybe Koshi. I didn't think Mocsta would change though. Although Mocsta did once AZ was ahead. Hmmm

I have a couple hours and then I'll be doing secondary job stuff until a few hours before deadline.

I switched before I saw a vote count

I thought I still had 5

Not that it matters or is proveable

If you think I'm scummy for switching on your tunneled read that's nuts

I didn't say I said tunneled because there's 2 players left

Yeah I get az is your preference, but I have some doubts which you can agree or disagree with

Like .. you need to explain please why you are ok dmb jumped on az

I take it you are caught up

Do you townread dmb based on past few pages?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 15:11 GMT
#4472
Btw Scott

Alpha should still be lynched as it stands as he would be first to 3

Obviously any vote movement to others will change that
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 15:14 GMT
#4473
On June 14 2024 23:37 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 18:29 Koshi wrote:
rayn please forgive me. I was confused for a bit but I am back ok.
Mafia is AZ and not Mocsta. Please consider this.

But in both cases dmb is mafia with them.


Koshi had an epiphany

A'ight. I saw Mocsta unvote for AZ (I haven't gotten that far in the thread to see why) but I'm sad about it and will figure out why here when I get there.

During the 90 minutes being drilled at the dentist I had an ephinany on why az was potentialbtown but I forgot it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 15:15 GMT
#4474
On June 14 2024 23:52 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:11 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.


Why not you?

I still have fucking Scott as mafia. And if you are town then o think you are dead wrong.

I will be rip tomorrow.


See if you really think this Koshi we should get AZ today

You guys will have to catch the big fish.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 15:18 GMT
#4475
On June 15 2024 00:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:52 scott31337 wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:14 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:11 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 14 2024 21:03 AlphaZero wrote:
Currently I have Scott Mocsta, vivax and dmb on my wagon. The most scummy wagon possible.

Feels good.

And somehow Mocsta is being the most reasonable of the three and he literally wrote a ragequit post.

This game is hard because everyone looks trash.


2 townies and a distancing mafia.

Bit the same as Sandroba voting dmb after calling me 100% mafia.


I’m not mafia. Zzzzz

Strat looking at rayn then.


Why not you?

I still have fucking Scott as mafia. And if you are town then o think you are dead wrong.

I will be rip tomorrow.


See if you really think this Koshi we should get AZ today

You guys will have to catch the big fish.
you're really different to what I remember

Is that me living in the past?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 15:26 GMT
#4476
Koshi are you sure DMB is mafia?
I will vote with you if you are sure.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 15:32 GMT
#4477
Guys, seriously?

If you want to say die_meatbaby is mafia, can we do so in a civil manner?

It's not fair to expect her to answer questions from three people at once. That's not realistic, regardless of alignment.

And there's no need to just bash on stuff.

I know I haven't done a good job myself of treating my mafia reads with respect and I'm sorry about that, but that felt a bit over the top.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 15:39 GMT
#4478
@die_meatbaby, I apologize for upsetting you. I have not been trying to avoid you at all, my schedule has been messed up. But you can't say that it's one way, there are many times you've seemingly left right as I have come to the thread, one time I think it was literally one minute. And more often than not, you haven't responded to me when you returned, either.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 15:48 GMT
#4479
On June 15 2024 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi are you sure DMB is mafia?
I will vote with you if you are sure.

Yes. If you promise Slam is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 15:52 GMT
#4480
On June 14 2024 17:27 Trfel wrote:
For the record, that wasn't meant to be a case but an analysis. I agreed that in the first note, die_meatbaby's play made sense.

For the second note, though technically die_meatbaby posted after the day post, it doesn't read like she had seen the day post when she went to post this. But it doesn't matter too much.

You might be right, I haven't seen die_meatbaby play as town really so I don't know how it would come off to me. And although possible, this would require mafia to have double bussed day 2. But also, like, who else?

Scott31337? Doubt there is enough support, and imo there are some doubts there too...
Alakaslam? Eh...
Raynpelikoneet and Koshi were instrumental in lynching mafia yesterday. I don't see enough reason to ignore that.
You and Mocsta have been my strongest sources of logic, reasoning, and sense this game. Regardless of how correct your reads are, you've been the easiest people for me to reason with. And I think that goes a long way. Maybe I'm being super pocketed but it's how I am seeing it.
Leaves an active Vivax. Eh again. He feels underwhelming at times but quite solid at others.

Maybe this is me being bad and looking at reasons to townread instead of reasons to scumread, which tends to be much less effective for me. But also it's starting to get closer to the deadline and I'm just not as confident in anything as I'd like. I keep looking at scott31337 and Mocsta and it just doesn't feel quite right, I could absolutely see scott31337 being mafia and I could vote him but idk, now I'm just rambling, idk anymore.

Often enough, the best logicians in a thread are mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 657
hero 540
BeSt 268
Hyuk 165
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1055
XaKoH 250
League of Legends
JimRising 601
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9306
Livibee73
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick521
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH374
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.