• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10775 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 280 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:00 GMT
#4501
It is criminal he isnt voting dmb though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 18:06 GMT
#4502
On June 15 2024 02:59 Koshi wrote:
I truly wonder if Mafia!Vivax is just trolling dmb at this point. Literally doing everything that dmb said would make Vivax mafia.


What are you talking about.
I’m trolling dmb when I have her and az as mafia ?

I wanna go home.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 18:09 GMT
#4503
On June 15 2024 03:00 Koshi wrote:
It is criminal he isnt voting dmb though.


I did yesterday.
No prospect of cred when I don’t wanna lynch her today.

Must be dumbest mafia ever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 18:12 GMT
#4504
Lynch az and bathe in red.
Then we revisit dmb and joshu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:15 GMT
#4505
On June 15 2024 03:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 02:59 Koshi wrote:
I truly wonder if Mafia!Vivax is just trolling dmb at this point. Literally doing everything that dmb said would make Vivax mafia.


What are you talking about.
I’m trolling dmb when I have her and az as mafia ?

I wanna go home.

No. You remember one of the first posts she made. It said that if you talk politics you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:16 GMT
#4506
On June 15 2024 03:12 Vivax wrote:
Lynch az and bathe in red.
Then we revisit dmb and joshu

dmb first.
You can do shark fishing tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:19 GMT
#4507
On June 15 2024 03:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 03:00 Koshi wrote:
It is criminal he isnt voting dmb though.


I did yesterday.
No prospect of cred when I don’t wanna lynch her today.

Must be dumbest mafia ever

Also I dont understand this. Yesterday she was more mafia than sandroba and you were mocking the people on Sandroba. And today you are voting az and you are mocking the people on dmb?

Tomorrow it will be though pickings between you and az. Who defended mafia the bestest.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 14 2024 18:21 GMT
#4508
Day Three Vote Count

die_meatbaby (5): Koshi, Vivax, Trfel, Mocsta, Scott31337, raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (2): die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Alakaslam, Vivax
AlphaZero (2); Scott31337, Mocsta, Mocsta, Vivax, die_meatbaby
Scott31337 (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Alakaslam

With 5 votes, die_meatbaby is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Jun 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 18:22 GMT
#4509
I’m not mocking anyone dude.

But the az lynch is glorious
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 18:23 GMT
#4510
DMB for you guys is like smashing a mosquito with a sledghehammer.

You are savage
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:31 GMT
#4511
I put all my trust in Mocstar tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 18:32 GMT
#4512
Is dmb the roleblocker Vivax?
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 19:01 GMT
#4513
Any smart questions ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 19:04 GMT
#4514
The more you act so cocky the more I think she‘s town and you‘re scum
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 19:10 GMT
#4515
On June 15 2024 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 03:06 Vivax wrote:
On June 15 2024 02:59 Koshi wrote:
I truly wonder if Mafia!Vivax is just trolling dmb at this point. Literally doing everything that dmb said would make Vivax mafia.


What are you talking about.
I’m trolling dmb when I have her and az as mafia ?

I wanna go home.

No. You remember one of the first posts she made. It said that if you talk politics you are mafia.

He does it every game. It depends on how much off topic he is posting
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 19:24 GMT
#4516
2-0
Die Deutsche Mannschaft ist stark
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2024 19:30 GMT
#4517
DMB why are you not even pretending to want to solve this game before your lynch?
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 19:44 GMT
#4518
I guess it could be dmb/vivax after all.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 19:46 GMT
#4519
Alright I’m going back to sleep.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 19:52 GMT
#4520
On June 15 2024 01:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 00:39 Trfel wrote:
@die_meatbaby, I apologize for upsetting you. I have not been trying to avoid you at all, my schedule has been messed up. But you can't say that it's one way, there are many times you've seemingly left right as I have come to the thread, one time I think it was literally one minute. And more often than not, you haven't responded to me when you returned, either.

My schedule was not the best I had 13 hour shift on d1 and on my days off we moved to another place. So time was also not mine. But for you I am also mafia because off me playing less as usual
At some point imo if you are town you have to accept that you can't play as much as you would want to, stop making excuses, and do the best you can with the time you do have. I've been doing this, for example.

Why was scott31337 town to you early on? You said he was town because he looks scummy as town, but wouldn't he also look scummy as mafia? How do you tell the difference?
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 121
hero 43
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1123
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 452
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
hungrybox116
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick454
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 141
• practicex 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Rush881
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 16m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.