• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 227

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 280 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 19:53 GMT
#4521
Koshi antics as if he went to loan shark school
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:00 GMT
#4522
On June 15 2024 04:44 AlphaZero wrote:
I guess it could be dmb/vivax after all.


Alphazero the last opinionbender

just suckling on that sentiment however it comes
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 20:02 GMT
#4523
Didn’t you have dmb as mafia? Why you flailing around ?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:04 GMT
#4524
On June 15 2024 05:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Didn’t you have dmb as mafia? Why you flailing around ?


Lol nice double standard

I‘m not flailing I‘m shitposting
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:05 GMT
#4525
I can vote dmb or you independently but it‘s more fun when I don‘t cuz I‘m bored.

You just parroted my argument on yourself though
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 20:12 GMT
#4526
If you're bored you should talk to me :/
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 20:33 GMT
#4527
I dunno, who would be interested in lynching scott31337?

If I had to guess, I would think maybe AlphaZero might be interested? Maybe? Looks like Alakaslam too? Koshi doesn't seem to think so anymore, so I guess that's probably it. So unless something changes, I'll drop it for now.

Then I'm really starting to wonder if Vivax is mafia, honestly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:35 GMT
#4528
You underestimate my ability to make you scumread me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:48 GMT
#4529
But I changed my mind and voted her.

Boring
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 20:51 GMT
#4530
I get all the cred and become unlynchable though
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 21:26 GMT
#4531
Austro rick grimes keeps you safe by shitting in people‘s soupa though

You animal
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 21:33 GMT
#4532
On June 15 2024 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 00:48 Koshi wrote:
On June 15 2024 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi are you sure DMB is mafia?
I will vote with you if you are sure.

Yes. If you promise Slam is town.

Okay, and yes.

##unvote
##vote DMB

I'm on the dmb wagon

Hijole
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 21:35 GMT
#4533
Anyone else think Vivax is mafia?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#4534
On June 15 2024 06:35 Trfel wrote:
Anyone else think Vivax is mafia?
He's in the pool.fo sho
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#4535
Even after a sleep I find it hard to reconcile this thought process from.vivax

Calling me a bus with AZ. I..e dmb town
Then 12 min later yeah dmb could be nervous which infers scum

The couples dilemma has weighed on my mind yet the way the two have both gone about it is so peculiar. No true effort from either to discern alignment in a thread transparent way.

On June 14 2024 23:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 23:01 Vivax wrote:
I‘m assuming they could be a team so he busses one while pushing the CW
It's not impossible


Well tbf I was thinking you‘re the bus and dmb is the cw
On June 14 2024 23:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 23:13 Mocsta wrote:
Wait

Vivax so you're telling me
If dmb filter was a smurf

You would read the past couple pages and go. Dayam that's townie as fuck?


No I think all the fuckfucks flying around are a good sign they’re nervous

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 22:01 GMT
#4536
This is annoying I‘d rather be voted off than called mafia by half a dozen people who won‘t do shit about it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 22:07 GMT
#4537
Posers
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 22:59 GMT
#4538
The lack of activity suggests to me that die_meatbaby is town. I would now like to lynch scott31337 or Vivax instead.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:00 GMT
#4539
It's probably too late but I might as well try.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:05 GMT
#4540
I guess die_meatbaby also didn't post anything, which doesn't make me want to keep her around tbh, but I think that if mafia were defending her it would be more vocal, and if mafia were bussing her, it would also probably be more vocal.

I guess I have to compensate for having bad reads by playing games to try and figure out who is mafia, bleh.
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1116
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 259
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King316
hungrybox129
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde214
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 191
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.