• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9931 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 280 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:21 GMT
#4561
On June 12 2024 09:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



They‘re definitely putting on a fight here.

But I know that‘s a bad argument.
@vivax.. what has changed between d2 vote and d3

you were all good to vote off dmb before?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:22 GMT
#4562
On June 15 2024 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 09:19 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (7); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel, Alakaslam
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero, sandroba
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero, sandroba
Vivax (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



They‘re definitely putting on a fight here.

But I know that‘s a bad argument.
@vivax.. what has changed between d2 vote and d3

you were all good to vote off dmb before?


Well I prioritize her effort now.
This feels like seal clubbing
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:22 GMT
#4563
I‘d rather lynch powerful people first
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:26 GMT
#4564
On June 15 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
I‘d rather lynch powerful people first

but at one point your scum team as rayn/kosh/dmb/slam

did you prioritise rayn and koshi scum hunting?

i really cant remember much of what you write, as was shocked you are 27p
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:28 GMT
#4565
On June 15 2024 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Im not voting AZ over dmb.

What are your current scumreads?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:28 GMT
#4566
On June 15 2024 08:26 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
I‘d rather lynch powerful people first

but at one point your scum team as rayn/kosh/dmb/slam

did you prioritise rayn and koshi scum hunting?

i really cant remember much of what you write, as was shocked you are 27p


Az will fold you like omelettes
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:29 GMT
#4567
On June 14 2024 08:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
But yeah Rayn should join AZ and I on scott, Scott is mafia this game, is very simple

no i am voting for mocsta who is 100% mafia.
i am uncomfortable how simply rayn has dropped his vote off me to get dmb

why not continue to push me as a lynch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 23:29 GMT
#4568
Ok trfel
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:30 GMT
#4569
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:32 GMT
#4570
question is it normal for town!rayn to have this type of dialogue

i get he doesnt have to stop anyone pushing, and thats probably a good thing to scum hunt
its more the end line which implies he would let it go to majority?

am i reading too much into this?

On June 14 2024 09:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think AZ is town.
On June 14 2024 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record i am not gonna stop anyone pushing ii]"AZ.
You did the same to me to me D2, letting me take all the shit and no help other than Koshi (and Oats).

You may have all the shit today, we'll see where we end up.
[/i]

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 23:33 GMT
#4571
On June 15 2024 08:32 Mocsta wrote:
question is it normal for town!rayn to have this type of dialogue

i get he doesnt have to stop anyone pushing, and thats probably a good thing to scum hunt
its more the end line which implies he would let it go to majority?

am i reading too much into this?

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think AZ is town.
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record i am not gonna stop anyone pushing "AZ.
You did the same to me to me D2, letting me take all the shit and no help other than Koshi (and Oats).

You may have all the shit today, we'll see where we end up.



Yes.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:34 GMT
#4572
On June 15 2024 08:30 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.


You may be town, but still a bit of a dick. A covert one though.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 23:34 GMT
#4573
Pissitude is a thing
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 23:35 GMT
#4574
On June 15 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:30 Trfel wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.


You may be town, but still a bit of a dick. A covert one though.

?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#4575
On June 15 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:30 Trfel wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.


You may be town, but still a bit of a dick. A covert one though.
What did I do this time? Say I want to lynch you?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#4576
On June 15 2024 07:59 Trfel wrote:
The lack of activity suggests to me that die_meatbaby is town. I would now like to lynch scott31337 or Vivax instead.
wait.. whats different to the sandroba lynch?

that was settled 5hrs before deadline
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#4577
My personal opinion is that the person who acted most suspiciously during D2 is Mocsta.
Then there is scott.
Then there is DMB.
Then there is AZ, and finally Vivax.

I think those 5 people have 2 mafia in them. That's my order of their scumminess. And with vivax it's even very very thin chance, since i think every single player other than me left in the game wanted to lynch vivax on D2 over a very thin flimsy case.

I have not however read properly what has happened after yesterday, i didn't have time, and i need to sleep soon. I am voting for dmb because i think Koshi has very good intuition, and he is town.
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#4578
On June 15 2024 08:30 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.


I will filter scott fast again.
I am still to unsure of vivax and actually would prefer to lynch me for less activity then him, because if he is really town he could help you all later better then I could.
Rayn is always gets nk when he is town or at least in the last few games I have played with him. If he is not getting nk soon. He is maybe scum, but for now also not my prefered lynch
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#4579
On June 15 2024 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Pissitude is a thing


trfel kinda entitled ngl
he hasn‘t tasted freedom yet
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:37 GMT
#4580
On June 15 2024 08:36 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:30 Trfel wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Hm, I think you've had plenty of opportunities. I've reached out to you a ton. I wouldn't call that tunneled. More that there hasn't been much reason to think differently.

I'd lynch scott31337, I'd very likely lynch Vivax, I'd mayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch raynpelikoneet but probably not today.


You may be town, but still a bit of a dick. A covert one though.
What did I do this time? Say I want to lynch you?


No you only look at surface level stuff.
Or how compliant players are to your demands
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1116
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 259
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King316
hungrybox129
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde214
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 191
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.