• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9625 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 228

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 280 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:07 GMT
#4541
I am finish with work. I am here. I have to catch up...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 14 2024 23:09 GMT
#4542
Day Three Vote Count

die_meatbaby (7): Koshi, Vivax, Trfel, Mocsta, Scott31337, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Vivax
AlphaZero (1); Scott31337, Mocsta, Mocsta, Vivax, die_meatbaby
Mocsta (1): die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Alakaslam, Vivax
Scott31337 (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Alakaslam

With 7 votes, die_meatbaby is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Jun 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:09 GMT
#4543
On June 15 2024 07:59 Trfel wrote:
The lack of activity suggests to me that die_meatbaby is town. I would now like to lynch scott31337 or Vivax instead.

I thought my activity problem here is one of the reasons why I am mafia in your eyes?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:10 GMT
#4544
On June 15 2024 08:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

die_meatbaby (7): Koshi, Vivax, Trfel, Mocsta, Scott31337, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Vivax
AlphaZero (1); Scott31337, Mocsta, Mocsta, Vivax, die_meatbaby
Mocsta (1): die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, AlphaZero, Alakaslam, Vivax
Scott31337 (0): Trfel, AlphaZero, Alakaslam

With 7 votes, die_meatbaby is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Jun 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:10 GMT
#4545
On June 15 2024 08:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
I am finish with work. I am here. I have to catch up...
Oh, look at the timing.

Seriously, can we lynch someone else? I'm sorry for being bad but I will try and compensate by being random and unpredictable and catching mafia off guard at least.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#4546
On June 15 2024 08:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 07:59 Trfel wrote:
The lack of activity suggests to me that die_meatbaby is town. I would now like to lynch scott31337 or Vivax instead.

I thought my activity problem here is one of the reasons why I am mafia in your eyes?
No no no, not your lack of activity, the game's lack of activity.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#4547
On June 15 2024 08:05 Trfel wrote:
I guess die_meatbaby also didn't post anything, which doesn't make me want to keep her around tbh, but I think that if mafia were defending her it would be more vocal, and if mafia were bussing her, it would also probably be more vocal.

I guess I have to compensate for having bad reads by playing games to try and figure out who is mafia, bleh.

Hope this will be the last misslynch for town. Better make an policy lynch then activ town I guess
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:13 GMT
#4548
On June 15 2024 08:10 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
I am finish with work. I am here. I have to catch up...
Oh, look at the timing.

Seriously, can we lynch someone else? I'm sorry for being bad but I will try and compensate by being random and unpredictable and catching mafia off guard at least.

It's okey obv. I am playing bad as well, at least I found one mafia
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 23:13 GMT
#4549
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:13 GMT
#4550
On June 15 2024 08:10 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 08:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
I am finish with work. I am here. I have to catch up...
Oh, look at the timing.

Seriously, can we lynch someone else? I'm sorry for being bad but I will try and compensate by being random and unpredictable and catching mafia off guard at least.
i will listen to you about vivax

going to have a look now how his sandroba progressions went
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:15 GMT
#4551
Ok the post-work stress has worn off.
I can‘t bring myself to lynch dmb dudes.

Fuck you alllll

##Unvote
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:16 GMT
#4552
If you had balls you‘d lynch az
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:18 GMT
#4553
Wiggles in chair ferociously
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:18 GMT
#4554
On June 15 2024 08:13 Trfel wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid. I'd hate to get cold feet and miss out on lynching mafia for no reason, and it's possible die_meatbaby is mafia and took my hesitation as a chance to jump in and defend herself.

But also maybe not.

Someone else say something?

I'm really sorry that I wasn't as active here as usual. I still tried to do my best with an absolutely shitty time management. Also you were kinda tunneld on me but that happend to me often enough too.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 23:18 GMT
#4555
On June 11 2024 18:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


I might come around.
I just really dislike having sandro as mafia early because he‘s n1 or n2 kill material.
im struggling to reconcile this

wouldnt this be awesome as town.. if hes still around, hes scum. easy/simple

this is the second time i can think of that vivax has said something that come across like a memoir

dmb pointed out the other one

theres fuck all sandroba stuff before this point too

he does slightly attack sandroba once --> but its based on association with kelsier
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 14 2024 23:19 GMT
#4556
On June 15 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
Wiggles in chair ferociously

we still don´t have a chair in our aparment
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 23:19 GMT
#4557
Im not voting AZ over dmb.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:20 GMT
#4558
On June 15 2024 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Im not voting AZ over dmb.


Yeah shiny words always work over what‘s in people‘s souls
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 23:20 GMT
#4559
On June 15 2024 06:33 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 15 2024 00:48 Koshi wrote:
On June 15 2024 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi are you sure DMB is mafia?
I will vote with you if you are sure.

Yes. If you promise Slam is town.

Okay, and yes.

##unvote
##vote DMB

I'm on the dmb wagon

Hijole

This is a perfect and accurate use of hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 23:21 GMT
#4560
I‘d rather not be the brainiac on this one
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 47m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.