• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4042
On March 07 2024 14:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
It bothers me that slam makes this post

On March 07 2024 13:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me

God damn it, he is good, he has me wifoming myself to death. I am almost considering unvote

And then copcake starts pouring on the pressure. Like the only way Oats survives the day if he's scum is if his team can somehow get people to doubt the check. It doesn't matter the reasons for the doubt but enough people overthink a red check, oats could wiggle out.


I ask those questions to clear every possible scenario. But Slam/Oats mafia together is not happening.

Slam’s choice of Oats seemed weird but I liked Slam’s answer.

It makes sense and fits his persona. (Even tho I dont think Oats was being pedantic)

Besides Slam doing whole “i am a lying cop” doesnt fit his personality either.

Then why are you having this conversation. This is really a pretty binary situation, we lynch oats. He flips miller/scum. We move on. He flips town, we have a discussion on D3 that you're trying to have right now. This theorycrafting you're doing is unproductive and gives a red check (WHO IS STATISTICALLY MOST LIKELY SCUM) a chance to escape. Before the NK, there are 19 people left, I'm bad at math so I used an internet calculator and maybe I set the equation up wrong but the probability of slam checking someone AND the probability of them being framed/the miller is 0.025% + Show Spoiler +
(I think that's a %, I'm ready to get flamed by people who actually do math to tell me I'm wrong).
Me personally, I'm taking that every time.

That’s wrong lol what?

Assuming 1 miller and a framer, chances are
1/16 + 1/13 ASSUMING framer is completely random
13%
What is this ridiculous math argument tbh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:17 GMT
#4051
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:43 GMT
#4067
Okay so I was quoting a bunch of mz posts but I fucked up somewhere and the post is gone.
Anyway let me try again
On March 05 2024 00:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 18:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
If we vote for the tip top town to be mayor, why can't we trust them with a vig shot?

Sure make suggestions and stuff, but I know if I was the mayor I am just going to back myself, because I know I am town and can make a smart shot.



But I don't know if you're town and I'm still not trusting my tip top town with a shot on D1.

Sorry MZ, you’d trust a collective town with all sorts of levels of play, and containing multiple mafia, to make a better choice than your best town read?

On D1? Yes. Outside of people like Ver or Ace or incognito, I don't think there's anyone on TL who I'd trust over my own reads on D1. I know trfel and I kinda beat the whole mayor kill thing to death in the first few pages but I just think using it as a town double lynch has a way higher chance of hitting scum than one guy taking a gut shot.

So mz here says that he trusts his own reads above everyone else in the game but then somehow twists that to having town choose the mayor kill being ideal which would give mz the benefit of mayor without the drawbacks of the responsibility to actually carry out the kill. Scummy

On March 05 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

Is he scum or frustrated by the mason circle and trying to force a case to justify his emotions?

Mz then goes through koshi and flip flops a couple of posts about koshi and right after that does this weird defending post to Sandro where it seems like he has a really firm townread on koshi which wasn’t a natural progression. He does this earlier with dmb too, in a very unnatural way.
MZ also spends most of the day tunneling copcake and writing posts that he never follows up on about the people that “thought vivax was town but didn’t want him to be mayor”
However come to right after the lynch, mz posts this

On March 06 2024 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

lmfao I missed this, I had the exact same thought. I always hate when people come strolling into the thread after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie when their vote is on some rando with no real chance of dying and they weren't around at the deadline.

As if the person he’s talking about isn’t his top scumread throughout day 1 and just some rando. Again makes no sense for a townie to think like this.
On March 07 2024 11:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
OK I'm caught up. No way scum shoots me with everyone who decided it was time for the D2 MZ scum read a little early but in case someone was inspired to vigi me I've got the following for scum in order of confidence:

JSL for stuff I've previously posted about
VE for completely fucking off from the game when the pressure let up from him
TTS for also completely fucking off
Marv based on vibes and his refusal to interact with the thread outside of the mason group.
JAT (but this is a weak read since my vote on him was more because I thought he was scummier, worth a revisit for me)

I'm no longer scumreading cop but I just wish she would answer my questions about JSL

Town reads who I'm never gonna lynch are:
Sandroba
Vivax
DP
Koshi

Randomly now townreads her even though he previously said how he hates her play, there’s no explanation here as to why he flips.

Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:44 GMT
#4068
On March 07 2024 14:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats is right on those probabilities, so yeah 1.3% or about 1 in 80.

Not 13%, that is 1 in 8 which is clearly better odds than either of them occurring.

You add them together because they are independent events..
The sole probability of me being Miller is higher than 1/80 so how does a second possible event make it lower
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:45 GMT
#4069
On March 07 2024 14:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.


Which one?

The one where he tried to justify his vote on me by saying it was some absurd probability chance that I’m town and got red checked
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:45 GMT
#4070
Everyone read post on MZ
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:56 GMT
#4093
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4101
The reason I’m more concerned than in a normal game is that in a normal game this is a 1 for 1 so whatever but there’s a really good chance in this game that mafia manage to swindle the slam lynch next which would absolutely kill the game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:59 GMT
#4103
On March 07 2024 16:58 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math



But Slam is not the type of pull “the big games”, specially with the things going around in his irl.

If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:00 GMT
#4106
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:01 GMT
#4109
On March 07 2024 16:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
The reason I’m more concerned than in a normal game is that in a normal game this is a 1 for 1 so whatever but there’s a really good chance in this game that mafia manage to swindle the slam lynch next which would absolutely kill the game


No one is lynching slam while I’m alive.

You won’t be though, how would you survive tonight?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:03 GMT
#4113
On March 07 2024 17:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game

Framer doesn’t affect tracker though so 🤷‍♂️

:shrug: eh whatever it is I’ve still got time to impact the game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:04 GMT
#4115
On March 07 2024 17:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game


Tiny. 1/alivetownies * 1/aliveplayers

Cause framer requires the cop and framer to hit the same player.

Yes but it’s not random, slam was obviously the cop so how many options was he really gonna check
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4121
Palmar/Marv what are y’all thoughts on dmb and mz of the stuff I’ve said?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:17 GMT
#4140
Talking about the discords, any updates from there?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:53 GMT
#4227
On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

You say this but you has literally spent the whole day discussing me so far, which indicates you don’t actually want to progress the game, you just want to park your vote on me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:54 GMT
#4228
On March 07 2024 23:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

The post feels like trying to pretend to be clueless. I think they flipped town. Nobody would talk like that.

Yeah i agree with this, very forced
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:56 GMT
#4230
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

?? What is this post?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 15:01 GMT
#4236
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

How did you get jat is town from my filter
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 15:08 GMT
#4242
On March 08 2024 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

?? What is this post?

I think it is rather self-explanatory?

Yes I can read? It sounds like you are prepping for my flip
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee198
Beastyqt114
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 57m
Online Event
21h 57m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.