• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 200

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 04:23 GMT
#3981
i go bed
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:23 GMT
#3982
On March 07 2024 13:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

Ok I lol for real at this and will not change my vote


Slam

Why did you pick Oats?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:24 GMT
#3983
Like oats is literally red checked and Cake is just still tunnelling me and doing nothing else.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 04:24 GMT
#3984
On March 07 2024 13:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:20 Rels wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

? Obviously they lucked out?
What do you think happened assuming both me and slam are town


Probably miller if I had to put money on it.

Fair

you are banned from talking about millers and framers. Talk about anything else.

Yeah yeah, I’ll start with you
Talk to me about dmb, is the dumb tell your only reason she’s town?

probably the only good one. I had thoughts earlier but it was more guessing then anything.

I don't get it, have you never have the feeling of doing dumb shit as scum because you think it would appear town? I have the temptation all the time. Dumbtelling, hard scumreading a townie person during the night that you know you'll shot anyway, etc. Never received a townread for it to date lol.

sounds like something i would do yes. I dont know if its something dmb would. I did something like this in the cancelled game and it half worked.

Got it. I don't have a grasp on DMB at all, even though I think I cohosted all games she played. Luckily now I'll have time to properly read her
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:24 GMT
#3985
On March 07 2024 12:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:46 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


Did they know slam was checking you he was calling you town.

Rereading slams night stuff seemed like if he was cop he’d check the person that confused him the most

DarthPunk?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:25 GMT
#3986
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 04:25 GMT
#3987
Anyway, well past sleeping time for me, see you all tomorrow
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:26 GMT
#3988
On March 07 2024 13:25 Rels wrote:
Anyway, well past sleeping time for me, see you all tomorrow


Hope baby gets better <3
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:27 GMT
#3989
On March 07 2024 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

? Obviously they lucked out?
What do you think happened assuming both me and slam are town

This would be Oats=unaware miller. And damn, but I am wofoming hard
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 04:27 GMT
#3990
On March 07 2024 13:17 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

? Obviously they lucked out?
What do you think happened assuming both me and slam are town


Probably miller if I had to put money on it.

Fair

you are banned from talking about millers and framers. Talk about anything else.

Yeah yeah, I’ll start with you
Talk to me about dmb, is the dumb tell your only reason she’s town?

probably the only good one. I had thoughts earlier but it was more guessing then anything.

Let’s revisit this later,
For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?
No gg, No skill.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 04:28 GMT
#3991
On March 07 2024 13:26 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:25 Rels wrote:
Anyway, well past sleeping time for me, see you all tomorrow


Hope baby gets better <3

Thanks she was better tonight! Or I wouldn't have been there at all haha
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 04:28 GMT
#3992
On March 07 2024 13:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:46 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


Did they know slam was checking you he was calling you town.

Rereading slams night stuff seemed like if he was cop he’d check the person that confused him the most

DarthPunk?

I’m not really sure what this means?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:28 GMT
#3993
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 04:29 GMT
#3994
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3995
Like 4 posts have been about asking slam

Idk what he is talking about…

Can someone manage DP for me?

I want to ignore him because it feels like he is doing this for the sake to annoy me.

My posts are there for how the day started.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3996
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3997
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3998
On March 07 2024 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am


Where was Oats Pedantic?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:33 GMT
#3999
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
Like 4 posts have been about asking slam

Idk what he is talking about…

Can someone manage DP for me?

I want to ignore him because it feels like he is doing this for the sake to annoy me.

My posts are there for how the day started.



I could of missed it, if you did then I retract what I said.

You just seem very tunnelled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:33 GMT
#4000
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.