• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9955 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:03 GMT
#3941
I got masoned by Jealous.

So Koshi got his wish and maybe I will post a bit less.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 04:03 GMT
#3942
On March 07 2024 13:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

New theory:

The mafia is Vivax, Koshi, Slam, JSL, and DP

They go max try-hard master mafia player mode to make themselves appear town and elect Vivax as mayor. Then they claim as many roles as they feel they can get away with knowing that there are so many roles available that they might just get away with a couple of them and thus look even more town. Then they guide us to mislynches, "reveal" townies like Oats as scum, and eventually get the most insane mafia victory of all time, making town look like a bunch of idiots. Their names are engraved on a golden plaque and the TL Mafia section is closed down. JAT and CC get canonized as saints.

/s

when this is going to be real i will throw my laptop out of the window and then vivax as well


At least you‘d throw the laptop out first.
I wouldn‘t be so sure P


when you claim is fake by scum vivax you can for sure hide at to moment I find out...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:04 GMT
#3943
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 04:04 GMT
#3944
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Frong
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:07 GMT
#3945
On March 07 2024 12:32 iamperfection wrote:
oh its one shot nevermind gunsmith should claim lol

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:08 GMT
#3946
On March 07 2024 12:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now


because nobody is fucking explaining to me

Big games have more kp
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 04:08 GMT
#3947
VE is anyone person I hate. I agree with rayn, this post looks much more like a fake anger than a genuine one.
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

The rest of his filter is a whole lot of nothing.
LOL at this too not strictly AI I don't think but it made me laugh
On March 06 2024 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
All right well, I guess I'll vote for Koshi as mayor since you guys are cowards and won't vote for me. Vivax claim makes him look super bad to me, pretty sure its NAI but I certainly don't believe the claim, he just wanted to be mayor. I don't think Vivax necessarily mafia, but I generally don't want him to be mayor either.

Koshi is calling for my head indirectly, but I think he town and I think he's a better mayor candidate generally speaking. Maybe posting this will put me at 4 pages and out of the range of his wrath.

(makes 9 useless posts in 28 minutes)
On March 06 2024 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
And I'm officially at 4 pages. Good night sweet prince.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:08 GMT
#3948
Rayns dead is weird

🤔

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 04:09 GMT
#3949
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:09 GMT
#3950
Slam, answer my question, why did you pick Oats?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 04:09 GMT
#3951
On March 07 2024 13:03 DarthPunk wrote:
I got masoned by Jealous.

So Koshi got his wish and maybe I will post a bit less.

I masoned Palmar because I wanted to poke him into posting more.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 04:10 GMT
#3952
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


why does everything you have recently said make no sense.

How in the world is rayns death weird.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 04:11 GMT
#3953
I think marv, DP, CC, marv, Koshi are town. Probably JAT and MZ too

Looking at the player list, outside the claims and the hard people I want to revisit, that leaves TTS and iamperfection. I know iamperfection is pretty townread but I have absolutely no read on them lol. Cannot remember a single one of their post
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:12 GMT
#3954
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:13 GMT
#3955
On March 07 2024 13:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


why does everything you have recently said make no sense.

How in the world is rayns death weird.


He was getting heated up and wasnt exactly an universal town read. He wasnt the typical “town leader” he tends to be.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 04:13 GMT
#3956
On March 07 2024 13:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 iamperfection wrote:
oats explain your vote on dmb

Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now


because nobody is fucking explaining to me

Big games have more kp


thanks already found out. didn´t know kp means kill power but doesnt matter I look does things up on wiki.mafiascum.net There I get more infos then from the players here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:13 GMT
#3957
On March 07 2024 13:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


why does everything you have recently said make no sense.

How in the world is rayns death weird.


Because she is mafia, obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:14 GMT
#3958
Cake is the jake read the only thing you have to say about my will?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:15 GMT
#3959
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

This has to be a troll post xD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 04:15 GMT
#3960
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.


I know but I have a traitor read on you.
They don‘t decide the NK.

What do you think should be done about Oats.
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 12
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss958
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
XBOCT144
DeMusliM137
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS84
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1210
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
21m
OSC
3h 21m
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.