I tried googling image "nada's body" but i couldn't find it.
I want to see pictures of his nice body, anybody have it?
| Forum Index > BW General |
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks! | ||
|
Ziggy Stardust
25 Posts
I tried googling image "nada's body" but i couldn't find it. I want to see pictures of his nice body, anybody have it? | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
pindleskin
New Zealand199 Posts
| ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
I do know SKT does have gym sessions daily and yes this is disturbing in a certain way | ||
|
qrs
United States3637 Posts
| ||
|
RoieTRS
United States2569 Posts
| ||
|
iloveHieu
United States1919 Posts
Pretty queer thread yes, who wants to see Nada's body? He has his shirt on playing Starcraft, that's all we need. | ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10960 Posts
| ||
|
iSiN
United States1075 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
SirGlinG
Sweden933 Posts
On August 26 2009 21:57 Ziggy Stardust wrote: So i heard that Nada works out and has a pretty good body. I think I saw a picture on here but i cant find it. I tried googling image "nada's body" but i couldn't find it. I want to see pictures of his nice body, anybody have it? now u can post this here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=100415 | ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
![]() | ||
|
writer22816
United States5775 Posts
Jesus Christ what a heart attack I had! | ||
|
jello_biafra
United Kingdom6642 Posts
On August 26 2009 22:09 writer22816 wrote: When I saw this thread I thought NaDa had died in some tragic accident and they had a picture of his funeral. Jesus Christ what a heart attack I had! This ![]() and On August 26 2009 22:00 qrs wrote: That's a queer thing to ask. this ![]() | ||
|
Vequeth
United Kingdom1116 Posts
| ||
|
Leg[end]
United States241 Posts
On August 26 2009 22:04 SirGlinG wrote: Show nested quote + On August 26 2009 21:57 Ziggy Stardust wrote: So i heard that Nada works out and has a pretty good body. I think I saw a picture on here but i cant find it. I tried googling image "nada's body" but i couldn't find it. I want to see pictures of his nice body, anybody have it? now u can post this here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=100415 epic win | ||
|
ForSC2
United States580 Posts
On August 26 2009 22:12 Red_Storm wrote: You dont ask for pictures of Reach or Best...but Nada? Nada is buff. I think he's in better shape then Best. Don't let the cute face fool you, Nada knows how to throw down. | ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
| ||
|
Kennelie
United States2296 Posts
| ||
|
XsebT
Denmark2980 Posts
![]() There's Nada for you... I think. | ||
|
Piste
6183 Posts
On August 26 2009 22:12 Red_Storm wrote: You dont ask for pictures of Reach or Best...but Nada? well reach and best are chobo protosses ![]() and yes this thread is disturbing. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini firebathero Sexy hero Mong Hyun [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1912 fl0m1758 FrodaN1660 Beastyqt704 Mlord451 Hui .237 Liquid`VortiX173 Livibee157 KnowMe145 ArmadaUGS135 Mew2King72 Trikslyr32 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|