• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7268 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:34 GMT
#4001
On March 07 2024 13:09 CopCake wrote:
Slam, answer my question, why did you pick Oats?

No I refuse
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4002
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.

Ok but that is because enjoy rolling mafia

Most people arent so much that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4003
On March 07 2024 13:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now


because nobody is fucking explaining to me

Big games have more kp


thanks already found out. didn´t know kp means kill power but doesnt matter I look does things up on wiki.mafiascum.net There I get more infos then from the players here

Sorry I rook so long and am so fulk of jargon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4004
On March 07 2024 13:00 Rels wrote:
In other news, finally read the fucking game. I've ignored some posts from Slam, Jealous, Vivax, JSL and DMB when they were too hard to parse while reading like that - will have to revisit Jealous and DMB at least. Glad that Slam, Vivax and JSL are probably taken care of alignment wise already LOL

Anyone that thought Palmar looked better or good N1 (DP?), why? I didn't see a single post that would be hard to fake as scum. From what I can remember, talking about his reads on me and VE, being cocky, talking a lot about policy lynches and the way to play the game. Not advancing the game or pointing new things. The only place where he showed some change was being attacked by rayn and scumreading him. And now, rayn is dead.

If I have to make a contrast, I thought JAT looked way better. After his shitty cases (on me obv, and I also thought the one on MZ was not convincing), I liked what I could see of his mindset, interacting with different people, vote analysis, etc.


Just read my big post before the end of day, and ask me any other questions about palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:36 GMT
#4005
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:36 GMT
#4006
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?


Do you not anymore?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:39 GMT
#4007
On March 07 2024 13:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.

Ok but that is because enjoy rolling mafia

Most people arent so much that


🤔 with this flip, do you think I would kill him or not?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:40 GMT
#4008
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?

Fuck no

They can give more guns away


Btw baby boy, why did you pick Oats of all people?


Because I was 99% I'mma be dead

Might as well know whether the pedantic stuff was real or not before I go to obs. I was expecting to banter with Grack about "I don't wanna be spoiled except Oats alignment so I can troll obs" but

Well

Here I am


Where was Oats Pedantic?


Hijole

You know what pedantic means, I presume?

Oats was pedantic with regard to YOU

🤣
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 04:42 GMT
#4009
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 04:42 GMT
#4010
On March 07 2024 13:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?

Yeah you
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:42 GMT
#4011
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?

Jealous had me as mafia too

Jealous is an independent (but coherent and reasonable) thinker, not the town hive mind impersonated.
Think of him like Maurice in Beauty and the Beast. Very capable man, but far from the one town follows and believes and trusts.

So no, I'm not lying to you there.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:43 GMT
#4012
On March 07 2024 13:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔



Ask your new friends about it.
Poke holes in the belly before dumping him into a lake.


Only once I have killed rayn on night 1 as mafia. I have these thing of keeping “strong” players alive because I find it amusing.

Ok but that is because enjoy rolling mafia

Most people arent so much that


🤔 with this flip, do you think I would kill him or not?

I don't mafia read you.

But I don't know tbh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:45 GMT
#4013
However Maurice had less clout than I would say Jealous has. I think Jealous could pull off a lynch if he pushed hard enough.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 04:46 GMT
#4014
Hey @Marv

Did Rayn roll claim to you in Mason chat?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 04:48 GMT
#4015
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:50 GMT
#4016
+ Show Spoiler [@cake maybe waste of time] +



And, no, I am not Gaston.

If I am a Disney character, probably Milo? Or fucking Baloo in Tailspin, except running a school and not a plane. Bitter impoverished tax man hater and everything.
.oh yeah and my side job as a fat trucker yes 100% Baloo.

...

So I am playing mafia here...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:51 GMT
#4017
On March 07 2024 13:48 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No


Wait what?

What are these questions for then?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 04:51 GMT
#4018
On March 07 2024 13:48 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No


Ok so talk me through your issues with slam then, why are you going after him right now of all times?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 04:52 GMT
#4019
On March 07 2024 13:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:48 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake is there a realm in your mind in which both Slam and Oats are scum or Slam is scum and for some reason trying to go for a 1for1 trade?


No


Ok so talk me through your issues with slam then, why are you going after him right now of all times?

Ok so MZ town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:52 GMT
#4020
On March 07 2024 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?

Yeah you


The wagons, Made me think marv was town when he read it later, made me think that Jat can;t be mafia if palmar is town, made perfection look good, DMB look bad.

His actual flip didn't do much though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 185
Horang2 69
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Bale 41
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 34
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 18
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto114
League of Legends
JimRising 461
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7765
Coldzera 689
ceh9612
Happy365
crisheroes165
Sick163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick570
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1039
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 3m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.