• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9412 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 203

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 05:10 GMT
#4041
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Welcome to the correct answer 12 pages later.

I'm going to bed now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4042
On March 07 2024 14:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
It bothers me that slam makes this post

On March 07 2024 13:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me

God damn it, he is good, he has me wifoming myself to death. I am almost considering unvote

And then copcake starts pouring on the pressure. Like the only way Oats survives the day if he's scum is if his team can somehow get people to doubt the check. It doesn't matter the reasons for the doubt but enough people overthink a red check, oats could wiggle out.


I ask those questions to clear every possible scenario. But Slam/Oats mafia together is not happening.

Slam’s choice of Oats seemed weird but I liked Slam’s answer.

It makes sense and fits his persona. (Even tho I dont think Oats was being pedantic)

Besides Slam doing whole “i am a lying cop” doesnt fit his personality either.

Then why are you having this conversation. This is really a pretty binary situation, we lynch oats. He flips miller/scum. We move on. He flips town, we have a discussion on D3 that you're trying to have right now. This theorycrafting you're doing is unproductive and gives a red check (WHO IS STATISTICALLY MOST LIKELY SCUM) a chance to escape. Before the NK, there are 19 people left, I'm bad at math so I used an internet calculator and maybe I set the equation up wrong but the probability of slam checking someone AND the probability of them being framed/the miller is 0.025% + Show Spoiler +
(I think that's a %, I'm ready to get flamed by people who actually do math to tell me I'm wrong).
Me personally, I'm taking that every time.

That’s wrong lol what?

Assuming 1 miller and a framer, chances are
1/16 + 1/13 ASSUMING framer is completely random
13%
What is this ridiculous math argument tbh
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4043
On March 07 2024 14:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Welcome to the correct answer 12 pages later.

I'm going to bed now


:D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4044
On March 07 2024 14:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
It bothers me that slam makes this post

On March 07 2024 13:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me

God damn it, he is good, he has me wifoming myself to death. I am almost considering unvote

And then copcake starts pouring on the pressure. Like the only way Oats survives the day if he's scum is if his team can somehow get people to doubt the check. It doesn't matter the reasons for the doubt but enough people overthink a red check, oats could wiggle out.


I ask those questions to clear every possible scenario. But Slam/Oats mafia together is not happening.

Slam’s choice of Oats seemed weird but I liked Slam’s answer.

It makes sense and fits his persona. (Even tho I dont think Oats was being pedantic)

Besides Slam doing whole “i am a lying cop” doesnt fit his personality either.

Then why are you having this conversation. This is really a pretty binary situation, we lynch oats. He flips miller/scum. We move on. He flips town, we have a discussion on D3 that you're trying to have right now. This theorycrafting you're doing is unproductive and gives a red check (WHO IS STATISTICALLY MOST LIKELY SCUM) a chance to escape. Before the NK, there are 19 people left, I'm bad at math so I used an internet calculator and maybe I set the equation up wrong but the probability of slam checking someone AND the probability of them being framed/the miller is 0.025% + Show Spoiler +
(I think that's a %, I'm ready to get flamed by people who actually do math to tell me I'm wrong).
Me personally, I'm taking that every time.

I think it is closer to 1 in 40 than 1 in 4000
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4045
Marv can you explain why you think cake is town when she is clearly mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:13 GMT
#4046
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:14 GMT
#4047
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:15 GMT
#4048
On March 07 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?

Nope

Leaning on my checks and getting NK

I openly confess my laziness with a concrete dick

Sorry
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:15 GMT
#4049
(Concrete poetry)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:16 GMT
#4050
(I also confess to chortling away at my own lame dirty joke in a game called classy mafia)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 05:17 GMT
#4051
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 05:17 GMT
#4052
Go Sleep Slam zzzzzzz

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:18 GMT
#4053
I mean I should but now I am laughing too much
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:18 GMT
#4054
On March 07 2024 14:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?

Nope

Leaning on my checks and getting NK

I openly confess my laziness with a concrete dick

Sorry


Fair enough, I think you are better than this though
as probably confirmed town

Might be worth spending some time reading the thread and coming up with some reads.

Like if you think DMB and Cake are both town (which is what I think your position is)

then really you should think I am mafia here right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:19 GMT
#4055
On March 07 2024 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.


Which one?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:19 GMT
#4056
On March 07 2024 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.

I admit it's a pretty gross mathematical error at best...

I still think it is closer to 1 in 40 though because the percentages don't stack. It isn't so much math as it is statistics. Which is a related, but different field.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:20 GMT
#4057
On March 07 2024 14:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?

Nope

Leaning on my checks and getting NK

I openly confess my laziness with a concrete dick

Sorry


Fair enough, I think you are better than this though
as probably confirmed town

Might be worth spending some time reading the thread and coming up with some reads.

Like if you think DMB and Cake are both town (which is what I think your position is)

then really you should think I am mafia here right?

No no no shhh don't give away my next check, I am trying to be useless enough to stay Alice!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:21 GMT
#4058
Oh, hey, my phone gave me my Disney character

Hold on brb
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:22 GMT
#4059
Title is sus as hell

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 05:22 GMT
#4060
HOT DAMN LOL
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Mind 108
Dewaltoss 96
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5294
qojqva2522
Dendi1353
420jenkins192
Counter-Strike
fl0m2565
x6flipin1293
Fnx 640
Other Games
hiko1090
Liquid`RaSZi775
B2W.Neo512
Lowko378
crisheroes296
DeMusliM264
Liquid`VortiX192
Livibee192
XBOCT189
QueenE103
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Nemesis3301
• TFBlade530
• Noizen125
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 49m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.