• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:39 GMT
#4081
Fucking nightmare.

Both my masons dead and a red check on someone I think is town?

Arggggg
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:43 GMT
#4082
Unfortunately the maths says to vote Oats.

So I guess I still don’t own my vote this game 🙄
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:44 GMT
#4083
On March 07 2024 16:39 marvellosity wrote:
Fucking nightmare.

Both my masons dead and a red check on someone I think is town?

Arggggg


Time to put in work bud.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:44 GMT
#4084
I also had him town so I’m not happy about it but nothing to do.

There is a correct play here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:47 GMT
#4085
On March 07 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
I also had him town so I’m not happy about it but nothing to do.

There is a correct play here.

That’s the bit I don’t like lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:48 GMT
#4086
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:49 GMT
#4087
On March 07 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:39 marvellosity wrote:
Fucking nightmare.

Both my masons dead and a red check on someone I think is town?

Arggggg


Time to put in work bud.

Actually you’re right. I can now actually do my actual job and post less.

I don’t think I can bring myself to do anything associative until after flip. Basically my ego is stinging a bit because I really liked oats for town.

What a strange check.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:50 GMT
#4088
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:51 GMT
#4089
This is why miller sucks as a role btw and should never be in a game
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:52 GMT
#4090
On March 07 2024 16:51 DarthPunk wrote:
This is why miller sucks as a role btw and should never be in a game

It’s incredibly difficult to overcome the maths.

In other words I have to be 98% or whatever sure oats is town to not vote with the check. And so cop becomes anti town role. It’s nasty
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:54 GMT
#4091
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

This is probably also the reason I was mean to Vivax, DP, the bit you pulled me up on.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:55 GMT
#4092
Basically Vivax killed rayn here and I’m still low key mad about it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:56 GMT
#4093
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 07:56 GMT
#4094
Marv

If there is a framer, could there be a miller also in the same game?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:57 GMT
#4095
On March 07 2024 16:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:39 marvellosity wrote:
Fucking nightmare.

Both my masons dead and a red check on someone I think is town?

Arggggg


Time to put in work bud.

Actually you’re right. I can now actually do my actual job and post less.

I don’t think I can bring myself to do anything associative until after flip. Basically my ego is stinging a bit because I really liked oats for town.

What a strange check.


Yeah I said the same thing as well. Work has been suffering.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:57 GMT
#4096
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:57 GMT
#4097
On March 07 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

This is probably also the reason I was mean to Vivax, DP, the bit you pulled me up on.


Yeah fair.

This does make you look really bad btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4098
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math



But Slam is not the type of pull “the big games”, specially with the things going around in his irl.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4099
On March 07 2024 16:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

This is probably also the reason I was mean to Vivax, DP, the bit you pulled me up on.


Yeah fair.

This does make you look really bad btw


Like I am not sure I would have claimed this if I was town in your position.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4100
On March 07 2024 16:56 CopCake wrote:
Marv

If there is a framer, could there be a miller also in the same game?

I tend to find hosts over-nerf the cop. I don’t thunk there should be, but I think it’s a possibility
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 13m
OSC
4h 13m
Stellar Fest
4h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.