• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 206

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:58 GMT
#4101
The reason I’m more concerned than in a normal game is that in a normal game this is a 1 for 1 so whatever but there’s a really good chance in this game that mafia manage to swindle the slam lynch next which would absolutely kill the game
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:59 GMT
#4102
On March 07 2024 16:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:51 DarthPunk wrote:
This is why miller sucks as a role btw and should never be in a game

It’s incredibly difficult to overcome the maths.

In other words I have to be 98% or whatever sure oats is town to not vote with the check. And so cop becomes anti town role. It’s nasty


It sucks worse for town!oats
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 07:59 GMT
#4103
On March 07 2024 16:58 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math



But Slam is not the type of pull “the big games”, specially with the things going around in his irl.

If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 07:59 GMT
#4104
On March 07 2024 16:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
The reason I’m more concerned than in a normal game is that in a normal game this is a 1 for 1 so whatever but there’s a really good chance in this game that mafia manage to swindle the slam lynch next which would absolutely kill the game


No one is lynching slam while I’m alive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 07:59 GMT
#4105
On March 07 2024 16:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

This is probably also the reason I was mean to Vivax, DP, the bit you pulled me up on.


Yeah fair.

This does make you look really bad btw


Like I am not sure I would have claimed this if I was town in your position.

Then understand that I have to be town because I know that as mafia.

Both my masons hard townread me. There’s a reason for this.

Also read my/sand/rayn’s play around the mayoral vote. It’s clear that what I described happened.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:00 GMT
#4106
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:00 GMT
#4107
Still think rayn was mafia

I guess the only logical play is to lynch the check.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:01 GMT
#4108
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game

Framer doesn’t affect tracker though so 🤷‍♂️
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:01 GMT
#4109
On March 07 2024 16:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
The reason I’m more concerned than in a normal game is that in a normal game this is a 1 for 1 so whatever but there’s a really good chance in this game that mafia manage to swindle the slam lynch next which would absolutely kill the game


No one is lynching slam while I’m alive.

You won’t be though, how would you survive tonight?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:02 GMT
#4110
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game

Sorry oats. Didn’t understand your point. I got it now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:03 GMT
#4111
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game


Tiny. 1/alivetownies * 1/aliveplayers

Cause framer requires the cop and framer to hit the same player.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:03 GMT
#4112
On March 07 2024 16:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

This is probably also the reason I was mean to Vivax, DP, the bit you pulled me up on.


Yeah fair.

This does make you look really bad btw


Like I am not sure I would have claimed this if I was town in your position.

Then understand that I have to be town because I know that as mafia.

Both my masons hard townread me. There’s a reason for this.

Also read my/sand/rayn’s play around the mayoral vote. It’s clear that what I described happened.


Yes I know this straight away.

I am not the reason I would not have claimed here. It’s the jub jubs I’m worried about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:03 GMT
#4113
On March 07 2024 17:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game

Framer doesn’t affect tracker though so 🤷‍♂️

:shrug: eh whatever it is I’ve still got time to impact the game
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:03 GMT
#4114
I think you’re a bizarre frame though. But then again I think you’re a bizarre check as well. So what do I know.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:04 GMT
#4115
On March 07 2024 17:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
In all honesty, what do y’all think the math is?
Like actually do the math

4 or 5 mafia, so 15 or 16 townies. 4 townies flipped.

So 8-9% you’re miller if town

Am I over 90% sure you’re town?

Framer equity? There’s 2 investigative roles at least so I have to assume that there’s a framer in the game


Tiny. 1/alivetownies * 1/aliveplayers

Cause framer requires the cop and framer to hit the same player.

Yes but it’s not random, slam was obviously the cop so how many options was he really gonna check
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:05 GMT
#4116
Like 90% mafia is basically the best shot we can get. I’m sorry Oats but not much to do about it. If you’re town just get to work and leave a strong legacy.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:05 GMT
#4117
On March 07 2024 17:05 Palmar wrote:
Like 90% mafia is basically the best shot we can get. I’m sorry Oats but not much to do about it. If you’re town just get to work and leave a strong legacy.

Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4118
And if you are mafia you had me totally fooled so good job.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4119
Framer definetly didnt affect Oats, if mafia consider Slam the real cop.

So Oats is either mafia of miller but never framed.

I got extremely surprised that Slam picked Oats but it kinda makes sense
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4120
I mean I’m gonna be happy if oats flips red but rn this whole game has been super frustrating. And I can’t even hide in the discords and bitch about stuff anymore.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.