• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10763 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 207

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:06 GMT
#4121
Palmar/Marv what are y’all thoughts on dmb and mz of the stuff I’ve said?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:07 GMT
#4122
On March 07 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
I mean I’m gonna be happy if oats flips red but rn this whole game has been super frustrating. And I can’t even hide in the discords and bitch about stuff anymore.


I am certain there is some sassy shit in there
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:08 GMT
#4123
On March 07 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
I mean I’m gonna be happy if oats flips red but rn this whole game has been super frustrating. And I can’t even hide in the discords and bitch about stuff anymore.

I have a discord now.

Still not entirely sure what they’re for.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:08 GMT
#4124
On March 07 2024 17:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Palmar/Marv what are y’all thoughts on dmb and mz of the stuff I’ve said?

Not read the thread yet bud.

sandro and I actually talked a lot about MZ, he was our last big topic. I’ll talk about it when I catch up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:08 GMT
#4125
On March 07 2024 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
I mean I’m gonna be happy if oats flips red but rn this whole game has been super frustrating. And I can’t even hide in the discords and bitch about stuff anymore.


I am certain there is some sassy shit in there

💁
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:08 GMT
#4126
On March 07 2024 17:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Palmar/Marv what are y’all thoughts on dmb and mz of the stuff I’ve said?

Not caught up. Will read later.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:08 GMT
#4127
On March 07 2024 17:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
I mean I’m gonna be happy if oats flips red but rn this whole game has been super frustrating. And I can’t even hide in the discords and bitch about stuff anymore.

I have a discord now.

Still not entirely sure what they’re for.

That’s why I went with sandro :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 08:11 GMT
#4128
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

Desperately he says. What a fight you put up.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:12 GMT
#4129
In a way I’m happy oats got read checked cause now I don’t have to lynch ve today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:12 GMT
#4130
On March 07 2024 17:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 16:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 16:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Also 4! Blues dead or outed day two. Pretty severe carry required if oats is town here.

This won’t do me any favours but rayn claimed to me in our discord.

That’s why we desperately didn’t want Vivax as mayor. We wanted rayn.

Desperately he says. What a fight you put up.

we reached the conclusion that to make the thread readable we had to go with Vivax. We didn’t think we could beat the blue claim and it was potentially letting mafia hide in the discussion.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:13 GMT
#4131
On March 07 2024 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
In a way I’m happy oats got read checked cause now I don’t have to lynch ve today.

That was sand and I’s target for today.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 08:13 GMT
#4132
Good job slam. If that check is real/untempered it helps us a lot because Oats was not on my radar at all.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:13 GMT
#4133
But I also bought into his JSL reasoning. I assume he posted it last night.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:14 GMT
#4134
On March 07 2024 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
In a way I’m happy oats got read checked cause now I don’t have to lynch ve today.

Don’t think killing VE would’ve been all that hard. It’s a hobby of mine. Easy to convince me to take part.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 08:14 GMT
#4135
Really bizarre that mafia just lets you do it though.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2024 08:15 GMT
#4136
God I hate rayn so much sometimes.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:15 GMT
#4137
On March 07 2024 17:15 Palmar wrote:
God I hate rayn so much sometimes.

lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:15 GMT
#4138
Hahahha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 08:15 GMT
#4139
On March 07 2024 17:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
In a way I’m happy oats got read checked cause now I don’t have to lynch ve today.

Don’t think killing VE would’ve been all that hard. It’s a hobby of mine. Easy to convince me to take part.


Thats not what I mean :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 08:17 GMT
#4140
Talking about the discords, any updates from there?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]3
League of Legends
JimRising 226
Counter-Strike
fl0m4644
Fnx 570
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox210
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu761
Other Games
summit1g5024
Liquid`RaSZi1588
FrodaN549
C9.Mang0189
PPMD164
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21323
Other Games
• Shiphtur883
• imaqtpie659
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 39m
Patches Events
18h 39m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.