• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 555 Next
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:20 GMT
#4161
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:22 GMT
#4162
On March 07 2024 18:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 17:25 CopCake wrote:
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.

Thought you didn’t townread people for defending you


Tell me why you can't see cake is mafia btw.

I explained. More than once I think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:23 GMT
#4163
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:26 GMT
#4164
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

Filter the host for flips. It may be in the op as well
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:33 GMT
#4165
How do you filter?
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:33 GMT
#4166
And yeah I found the flip from the OP
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:34 GMT
#4167
On March 07 2024 18:33 ToTheStars wrote:
How do you filter?

Below every post there is a grey filter button.

Also in the op you can click peoples names in the sign up list and it will open their filter
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:43 GMT
#4168
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:47 GMT
#4169
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:49 GMT
#4170
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:50 GMT
#4171
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 09:53 GMT
#4172
But I don’t see LS and Copcake as comparable at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:00 GMT
#4173
On March 07 2024 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.


It was later than that in my first game back.

He was obv mafia to me on day one so it struck me at the time as weird that you were not scum reading him while also saying he was easy to read.

Maybe they aren’t comparable but to me you have a penchant for protecting weaker players and I think it is clouding your judgement here.

I will stand by that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 10:03 GMT
#4174
On March 07 2024 19:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.


It was later than that in my first game back.

He was obv mafia to me on day one so it struck me at the time as weird that you were not scum reading him while also saying he was easy to read.

Maybe they aren’t comparable but to me you have a penchant for protecting weaker players and I think it is clouding your judgement here.

I will stand by that.

No it wasn’t later. We might have lynched him later but the read didn’t come later.

I said to iamp it’s hardly a 100% read but for me it’s enough for now. And I don’t have to worry about it for at least 72 hours anyway

You’re right, I do get protective over people.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:10 GMT
#4175
On March 07 2024 19:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 19:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.


It was later than that in my first game back.

He was obv mafia to me on day one so it struck me at the time as weird that you were not scum reading him while also saying he was easy to read.

Maybe they aren’t comparable but to me you have a penchant for protecting weaker players and I think it is clouding your judgement here.

I will stand by that.

No it wasn’t later. We might have lynched him later but the read didn’t come later.

I said to iamp it’s hardly a 100% read but for me it’s enough for now. And I don’t have to worry about it for at least 72 hours anyway

You’re right, I do get protective over people.


It’s a good trait to have.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:33 GMT
#4176
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

If you look in my filter or just before the day 2 post there is a big reads list.

Take jsl and dmb out of the scum section and those are my reads at this point.

You can upgrade Marv to do not lynch status.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:53 GMT
#4177
On March 07 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?


Do you not anymore?


Why did cake never answer this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 11:22 GMT
#4178
On March 07 2024 13:17 Rels wrote:
JAT I would really like an answer on this. Not really my defense on the shitty case, but the last part. I don't understand how what you wrote makes it so one of Palmar/me have to be scum

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 21:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Rels:
On March 06 2024 08:53 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:49 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:38 Rels wrote:
If Palmar was the leading wagon or counterwagon to him at the time, I don't see the issue? I can relate to not having the time



It's a stark difference to his level last game.

He posted a bit at the start of the game, got town read and noped out.

But hey, you can vote Jat with me if you want instead, or propose something else.

Will try to filter JAT before I have to go

I mean you could just go

LOL
I really have a hard time understanding this:
On March 06 2024 08:30 Rels wrote:
"I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it." => then 1 hour later "Wait you still think I'm mafia?"

?????

I don't know if there is any explanation you could give that would satisfy me, but, maybe try?

He seems very very sure about Palmar being mafia. So that is fine as long as the wagon had steam. After it died town we see this:
On March 06 2024 09:02 Rels wrote:
Finished reading JAT's filter, DP anything what was the thing(s) you saw that was not smart? I thought it was pretty empty for sure, didn't see any red flag though.

On March 06 2024 09:08 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

Yeah I guess this post from the sandroba case is pretty lackluster

Does not seem very strong either way. So I am not entirely sure how we arrive at this:
On March 06 2024 09:10 Rels wrote:
Gotta go. I would say out of the options I have, my preference would be Palmar > JAT > random lurker (out of those, I still think TTS has the highest chance of flipping scum)

Still think Trfel is town, I would prefer any random lurker over him

But that is finde. What is not fine is that he isn't bothered at all that he is pushing for the same lynch as his top scumread Palmar. So, do we believe Rels just throws all of his conviction out of the window to vote me with his one scumread based on a townread that is at best "weak"?
On March 06 2024 08:46 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.

The posts that made me think Trfel was townie at the beginning of the game, he showed some conviction:
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

On March 04 2024 13:20 Trfel wrote:
I'm actually going to double down and say that I think Meapak_Ziphh is town. Thus, I'm very surprised that he seems to be your top scumread, DarthPunk.

Looking at the Slam question on Oats, it's this right?
On March 05 2024 04:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:24 Rels wrote:
Look at this way of phrasing things, having to come with justification just for his vote

But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Honestly it feels a bit weak to me. But he's posted so little it's just hard to say.

@Alakaslam, that wasn't really how I would characterise Oatsmaster's play, but I suppose it's up to interpretation.

So how do you?

He just asks "why do you say that" and however honest the reply, just says "that makes no sense" unless it's someone he respects.

Partly, I can get that, but have you NEVER seen aggro scum pursue mislynch opportunities?

What about Oatsmaster's play has been different from that?
To me he's actually seemed to care and is involved. He truly seems interested in his approach, even if that approach is a bit different from mine, it makes me think he is trying to figure out the game.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:24 Rels wrote:
Look at this way of phrasing things, having to come with justification just for his vote
[quote]
Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Honestly it feels a bit weak to me. But he's posted so little it's just hard to say.

@Alakaslam, that wasn't really how I would characterise Oatsmaster's play, but I suppose it's up to interpretation.

So how do you?

He just asks "why do you say that" and however honest the reply, just says "that makes no sense" unless it's someone he respects.

Partly, I can get that, but have you NEVER seen aggro scum pursue mislynch opportunities?

What about Oatsmaster's play has been different from that?
To me he's actually seemed to care and is involved. He truly seems interested in his approach, even if that approach is a bit different from mine, it makes me think he is trying to figure out the game.

Caring about what exactly?

Because if he cares to find actual scum, this pursuit of perfection doesn't seem to be a surefire way to me.

He was not far from lynching our cop, for example, for being a bit logically inconsistent- in Oatsmaster's mind.

I think Oats may suffer from some difficulty with theory of mind if he is town here, which I could relate to. In which case I would go right back from a growing SR to a TR.
I'm not confident enough in my read to be interested in defending Oatsmaster here, it's just the impression I got from his posts, which could be wrong. I will say though that whether or not his play is helpful doesn't matter as much as whether or not he truly thinks it is helpful.

I guess it's pretty weak conviction yeah. Don't think it's enough by itself to make him scumread him, let alone be my preferred lynch right now.

No issue at all it seems. Leads me to think between Rels and Palmar there is at least 1 mafia.

1 - At the time I voted you, the choice was between Trfel and you, and I somewhat townread Trfel
2 - Not voting you because of an associative reason D1 is dumb. I don't have a team comprising X number of mafia in my head, not at this stage of the game
Leads me to think between Rels and Palmar there is at least 1 mafia.

???? Why does anything you wrote there point to this?


Sure, you are right - the last part is not a conclusion of the findings in this post alone. You need to put it into context with the one about palmar I wrote just before this one. I think it is likely, that there is a mafia between you. Like rayn, I wouldn't even rule out that you are both.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 11:34 GMT
#4179
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


This and the following claim by JSL is power role number 4 that claimed needlessly. Every single one of them. At least rayn only claimed in a mason chat but seriously wtf
Maybe you guys should start playing in Newbies again before you are allowed to play with the big boys.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 11:45 GMT
#4180
On March 07 2024 15:05 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone read post on MZ

I didn't like some of MZ's earlier posts. I too wished they had explained their TRs in that most recent list, and an explanation for the CopCake flip would have been great, too.

However, I really like this immediate jump on CopCake for being so insistent on grilling Alakaslam.

And none of that really changes anything for me for this cycle as of now, so yea, good night.

I disagree completely. Why is it protown to shut down discussion about the claimant and the check? Are we supposed to all just park our vote for 72 hours and go afk? To me what CopCake did here is objectively 100 % the correct way to approach this. It is lazy and not town oriented to go after this.
I think it says more about MZs alignment than CCs but the tendency is exactly the opposite of what you are saying in my opinion. It makes MZ look really bad and CC slightly better.
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 53m
Patches Events
22h 53m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.