• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 06 2024 18:35 GMT
#3501
Catching up now, going to start with the easy stuff first then respond to rayn's question from last night ET because I think that is more interesting/involved to get into.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 18:36 GMT
#3502
On March 07 2024 03:32 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:27 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


@JAT

This was discussed a lot today. Those are policy lynches. Why Palmar felt the need to talk about this so often is anyones guess but he never actually pushed to go through with those.


Tfrel reasons to be lynched were atrocious. I dont think he even deserved the Political treatment.

I mean you are right in a way. It is highly debatable if Trfel really should have been part of this list.now that I think of it.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:36 GMT
#3503
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.


I usually dont, I find it odd :D

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:36 GMT
#3504
My cat just brought in a live bird. That’s always a hoot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 18:37 GMT
#3505
sauna time now brb 1h
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 18:37 GMT
#3506
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:38 GMT
#3507
On March 07 2024 03:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.


I usually dont, I find it odd :D


Ultimately if town don’t defend town, The game is extremely difficult.

I’ve defended you for instance. Because I want to shut down that avenue and keep open the other avenues I’m interested in.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:39 GMT
#3508
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

Yeah but you’re my prickly little hedgehog and I loves you ❤️
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 18:39 GMT
#3509
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

But to get to the actual point - I also think the way how Palmar celebrated that DP post was unwarranted. You think that was genuine?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 18:40 GMT
#3510
On March 07 2024 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

Yeah but you’re my prickly little hedgehog and I loves you ❤️

❤️
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:41 GMT
#3511
On March 07 2024 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

But to get to the actual point - I also think the way how Palmar celebrated that DP post was unwarranted. You think that was genuine?

I don’t think anything of it either way. People always get on Palmar for all sorts of things. Last game is a great example. So ,any reasons Palmar was mafia, none of them I cared about because I thought he was town.

This game is less clear cut for me, but I’m still not likely going to think palmar is mafia for reasons other people do
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:42 GMT
#3512
On March 07 2024 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.


I usually dont, I find it odd :D


Ultimately if town don’t defend town, The game is extremely difficult.

I’ve defended you for instance. Because I want to shut down that avenue and keep open the other avenues I’m interested in.


But I dont call you town for deffending me 🐝
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:43 GMT
#3513
On March 07 2024 03:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

But to get to the actual point - I also think the way how Palmar celebrated that DP post was unwarranted. You think that was genuine?

I don’t think anything of it either way. People always get on Palmar for all sorts of things. Last game is a great example. So ,any reasons Palmar was mafia, none of them I cared about because I thought he was town.

This game is less clear cut for me, but I’m still not likely going to think palmar is mafia for reasons other people do


Who is in your scum radar?

Or do you wanna post lista until eotd?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 06 2024 18:43 GMT
#3514
On March 07 2024 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨

that's just wrong.
im the fucking best town player in this game with JAT even if i am wrong on you and those plebs almost lynched him.

Rayn listen to me for a moment please.

You’re doing this thing you always do where something doesn’t make logical sense to you and drawing the conclusion it must come from mafia.

I think it’s really quite unlikely CC is mafia. Her play feels quite different to when we were mafia. There I struggled to get her to do much other stuff than defend herself. Which is fair enough.

Here she has a bunch of crazy opinions and is constantly sticking her neck out. The simple explanation is she is super into the game and is thinking about things in a way you don’t grasp and doesn’t make sense to you. She’s playing like some blend of town Koshi/Vivax. Just consider it for me please

I don't want to get too in the weeds here but this is part of my frustration/desire to just lynch CopCake and call it a day. Basically, if we assume the following:

town!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.


... and...

scum!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.

So QED CopCake, even if town, is being more of a hindrance than a beneficial force.

However, I will admit I like what her posting brought out of rayn in my absence, so perhaps I am being a bit too harsh here. Then again, it feels more like rayn putting a lot of work to untangle what CopCake is saying, more so than CopCake saying good things, IMO.

TL;DR: I can be convinced to lynch vote someone else with a strong case against them, but CopCake's interactions so far make me think this might be a good lynch in general.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:45 GMT
#3515
On March 07 2024 03:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:30 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:06 CopCake wrote:
Marv, I have a question.

If we were playing another game and you have a wagon on you and then I come and say “Hey marv is town because of this and this and this” would you lock me as 100% town?

I think you know the answer - no. But if your reasons are good it can help. Context is all important as it could be mafia looking for cred.


Because Palmar defends DP for that reason…

I don’t know how to go down this rabbit hole haha. It’s natural to think someone defending you is townie. Especially when pressure is high.

You sort of defended me yesterday. I do not think that makes you town at all.

But to get to the actual point - I also think the way how Palmar celebrated that DP post was unwarranted. You think that was genuine?

I don’t think anything of it either way. People always get on Palmar for all sorts of things. Last game is a great example. So ,any reasons Palmar was mafia, none of them I cared about because I thought he was town.

This game is less clear cut for me, but I’m still not likely going to think palmar is mafia for reasons other people do


Who is in your scum radar?

Or do you wanna post lista until eotd?

Not really necessary as I have two discord partners. Also eod for me is like 4h before deadline so :p

I’m not really one for pre-possible death posts these days. Too lazy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 18:45 GMT
#3516
People really thinking the tea thing serious when it was just a enganging thing smh.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:47 GMT
#3517
On March 07 2024 03:43 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨

that's just wrong.
im the fucking best town player in this game with JAT even if i am wrong on you and those plebs almost lynched him.

Rayn listen to me for a moment please.

You’re doing this thing you always do where something doesn’t make logical sense to you and drawing the conclusion it must come from mafia.

I think it’s really quite unlikely CC is mafia. Her play feels quite different to when we were mafia. There I struggled to get her to do much other stuff than defend herself. Which is fair enough.

Here she has a bunch of crazy opinions and is constantly sticking her neck out. The simple explanation is she is super into the game and is thinking about things in a way you don’t grasp and doesn’t make sense to you. She’s playing like some blend of town Koshi/Vivax. Just consider it for me please

I don't want to get too in the weeds here but this is part of my frustration/desire to just lynch CopCake and call it a day. Basically, if we assume the following:

town!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.


... and...

scum!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.

So QED CopCake, even if town, is being more of a hindrance than a beneficial force.

However, I will admit I like what her posting brought out of rayn in my absence, so perhaps I am being a bit too harsh here. Then again, it feels more like rayn putting a lot of work to untangle what CopCake is saying, more so than CopCake saying good things, IMO.

TL;DR: I can be convinced to lynch vote someone else with a strong case against them, but CopCake's interactions so far make me think this might be a good lynch in general.

Jealous, I am not referring at all to that posting. I am referring to her very unpopular mafia targets and her attitude towards Vivax. And her very pushy presence. These all read as town to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 18:50 GMT
#3518
On March 07 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨

that's just wrong.
im the fucking best town player in this game with JAT even if i am wrong on you and those plebs almost lynched him.

Rayn listen to me for a moment please.

You’re doing this thing you always do where something doesn’t make logical sense to you and drawing the conclusion it must come from mafia.

I think it’s really quite unlikely CC is mafia. Her play feels quite different to when we were mafia. There I struggled to get her to do much other stuff than defend herself. Which is fair enough.

Here she has a bunch of crazy opinions and is constantly sticking her neck out. The simple explanation is she is super into the game and is thinking about things in a way you don’t grasp and doesn’t make sense to you. She’s playing like some blend of town Koshi/Vivax. Just consider it for me please

I don't want to get too in the weeds here but this is part of my frustration/desire to just lynch CopCake and call it a day. Basically, if we assume the following:

town!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.


... and...

scum!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.

So QED CopCake, even if town, is being more of a hindrance than a beneficial force.

However, I will admit I like what her posting brought out of rayn in my absence, so perhaps I am being a bit too harsh here. Then again, it feels more like rayn putting a lot of work to untangle what CopCake is saying, more so than CopCake saying good things, IMO.

TL;DR: I can be convinced to lynch vote someone else with a strong case against them, but CopCake's interactions so far make me think this might be a good lynch in general.

Jealous, I am not referring at all to that posting. I am referring to her very unpopular mafia targets and her attitude towards Vivax. And her very pushy presence. These all read as town to me.

If that's all they are gonna do that could be scum motivated. Like I said earlier reminds me of tunkeng from my famous shot.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:51 GMT
#3519
On March 07 2024 03:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨

that's just wrong.
im the fucking best town player in this game with JAT even if i am wrong on you and those plebs almost lynched him.

Rayn listen to me for a moment please.

You’re doing this thing you always do where something doesn’t make logical sense to you and drawing the conclusion it must come from mafia.

I think it’s really quite unlikely CC is mafia. Her play feels quite different to when we were mafia. There I struggled to get her to do much other stuff than defend herself. Which is fair enough.

Here she has a bunch of crazy opinions and is constantly sticking her neck out. The simple explanation is she is super into the game and is thinking about things in a way you don’t grasp and doesn’t make sense to you. She’s playing like some blend of town Koshi/Vivax. Just consider it for me please

I don't want to get too in the weeds here but this is part of my frustration/desire to just lynch CopCake and call it a day. Basically, if we assume the following:

town!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.


... and...

scum!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.

So QED CopCake, even if town, is being more of a hindrance than a beneficial force.

However, I will admit I like what her posting brought out of rayn in my absence, so perhaps I am being a bit too harsh here. Then again, it feels more like rayn putting a lot of work to untangle what CopCake is saying, more so than CopCake saying good things, IMO.

TL;DR: I can be convinced to lynch vote someone else with a strong case against them, but CopCake's interactions so far make me think this might be a good lynch in general.

Jealous, I am not referring at all to that posting. I am referring to her very unpopular mafia targets and her attitude towards Vivax. And her very pushy presence. These all read as town to me.

If that's all they are gonna do that could be scum motivated. Like I said earlier reminds me of tunkeng from my famous shot.

There are exceptions to everything
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 18:53 GMT
#3520
I don’t disagree in general iamp, if CC did that only for 3 cycles it wouldn’t be great. But as a read for now I’m fine with it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g7644
olofmeister846
JimRising 479
Happy342
KnowMe55
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick430
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt430
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur372
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 44m
Patches Events
7h 44m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.