• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 08:18 GMT
#4141
On March 07 2024 17:15 Palmar wrote:
God I hate rayn so much sometimes.

More respect to your betters. He was townhero.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:19 GMT
#4142
Btw if my opinion helps, I do believe Rayn claimed to marv.

You know, gay crush.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:20 GMT
#4143
On March 07 2024 17:19 CopCake wrote:
Btw if my opinion helps, I do believe Rayn claimed to marv.

You know, gay crush.

It’s literally the only logical reason I would have said it. No brownie points :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:22 GMT
#4144
Afk until I read thread
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 08:23 GMT
#4145
Yeah I asked if he claimed as a, if he did claim to Marv might mean it's a marv shot but tbh if marv is town then Rayn is still the obvious shot anyway so.... Also the fact he wanted Mayor so hard means he's likely a blue as well early so I think it's slightly more likely with the way it all came out and with Marv being honest about it that Marv is town.

Oh well.

Happy to assume marv and DP are town still along with Slam and Vivax of course, and obviously me. At least until further information comes out.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:25 GMT
#4146
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 08:52 GMT
#4147
On March 07 2024 17:25 CopCake wrote:
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.

Thought you didn’t townread people for defending you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 08:59 GMT
#4148
On March 07 2024 17:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:25 CopCake wrote:
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.

Thought you didn’t townread people for defending you


There is more context here, it is not only that.

- you and rayn interactions
- you deffending me
- you being honest saying rayn told you he was JOAT
- you trying to solve the game, calming people etc.

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:04 GMT
#4149
On March 07 2024 17:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Talking about the discords, any updates from there?


Sure:

We say hi

I ask for his reads after flips and claims

He says he is dumb but from what he remembers it makes sense to whisper if you are town and to whisper a town read.

Then I tell him he is brave to whisper me if he is mafia that is for sure.

Jealous then says that oats is probably scum and that makes DMB town but he won't know for sure until after the flip. (because of the timing of the DMB vote from Oats he thinks it can't be a bus)

I say I agree and the DMB dumbslip felt real.

We get a bit confused about what the other is talking about and then I say regardless we need to lynch oats.

Then I say I am going to post that we are masoned in the thread.

He asks about something where oats is trying to make him look scummy and if that is from mafia or town oats.

I say it doesn't matter

Then I ask him again who he thinks is mafia, cause I don't know for sure that he is town.

He says after rayn flip we have to look into the ray/palmar interactions and rayn/copcake interactions

and he was doing one on rayn/palmar before day post.

I say I can't see why he would mason me after I call him out for pocketing me.

Then I say I think cake looks really bad to me, he agrees with me and says that rayn was calling out something fishy with her and he is confirmed town.

he says it was between me, vivax and perfection

I say good choices and why not marv? He says marv said they wanted to be masoned and marv has been less active recently, and he wanted to make sure he could talk in the mason chat.

Then I say I guess we should talk assuming we are both town and try to figure out the game.

Then we talk about cake being mafia.

Then I say TTS is probably mafia, because I can't find the other mafia after the DMB and JSL stuff

He says its almost too cliche to be true that TTS is mafia, but he read that mafia are often the lower post count players

I say sometimes the simplest explanation is the best.

Then I say that some players like rayn and myself can post a lot as mafia.

But that engagement is hard to fake as mafia because people are lazy, and thats also why mafia tunnell so hard cause its easier.

I say I think Palmar is town and I don't know why rayn was shot unless it was a blue snipe.

He says that he was unimpressed by palmar compared to me koshi and sandro

He says that he knows palmar is a strong player and so he thought he would be on that level, but he thinks being unimpressive is not that big of a scum tell.

I say his last town game was also unimpressive

He says palmar was much better after day one.

I say that I have an issue because there is a deep mafia in my town reads probably, and that maybe it could be palmar but that seems too straightforward to me. He then says he is paranoid about me because I would be his biggest weakpoint if I was mafia, so he has to consider.

Then I say I am glad he is considering it, cause it was weird that he was only hard town reading and defending me.
He says he doesn't think its weird cause I have a huge filter with substance, I interact with everone and he agrees with a lot of my analysis, and he thinks I couldn't keep that up in the same way as mafia.

Then he says but things have to start going well soon under the top townies otherwise he will doubt more and more.

He says something about vivax saying he should look into palmar and rayn so he did that.

THen he says he likes a post of Mz calling out VE

he thinks VE has been useless as well

Then I say I will look into palmar again, but i think the mindmeld and emotional congruence with sanrdo and the JAT read was really hard to fake.

Also I don't want to be more wrong then I already am.

Then he says in that case a post from rels (#3933) is interesting because he says palmar looks bad and Jat looks better in night one.

He says if I am right about palmar sandro then rels and jat could be worth looking into

I agree and then I say i need to read more.,

Then I say I actually need to do work.

Then I say I hate the rels post he linked because I can't understand why rels is stuck on palmar

Then I say this will be a POE game and we should lynch into VE/OATS/Cake/TTS and reevaluate after night kills.

He agrees.

Then he says oats has to be first.

And I say he is right

Then I say we can see what he spews but I wouldn't be surprised if he flips town but he still needs to be lynched.

He agrees. He says its weird slam is alive He doesnt; like oats push back on him.
He thinks post #1966 is interesting because vivax put a lot of effort in.,

I ask why is it interesting

He says: his SRs are rayn, iamp, oats, marv.

TR/neutral are MZ, Rels, Cop, DMB, Palmar.

He says it seems pretty far removed from what (my and jealous' reads)
he is a bit worried by marv.

I ask him if he is calling vivax mafia here and that vivax is known to have weird reads, and that I would be more concerned if he didn't have strange reads.

He says : Hmm ok.

I say the biggest issue I have with vivax is he hasn't called me mafia yet,

He says that is a good point he would not have noticed for a bit, and asks if Vivax has talked to me muchl,

I say not really, and that I completely destroyed him as mafia last game so he should be more paranoid not less.

He asks if I think the longer I am alive the more likely vivax is scum

Because he thinks we are both strong TR"s for lots of people and if vivax was scum it makes sense I would be left alive.

I say that has happened before when marv was mafia, he left me and rayn alive a bit.

But I don't like thinking like that and I just want to play each day as it comes and analyze why people are scum or town on their own merit

I say wifom games can get me in trouble, but that in this case as he is the mayor he will probably survive a long time and that is reasonable, so I don't think he would have to keep me around if he is mafia.

He says he wants to think about at what point does it become suspicious that we are not getting anywhere as town.

I say if we don't lynch mafia day 3 after we lynch oats i would be worried

Then I say I want to play well enough to get NK and this was my goal this game.

HE asks me why,

I say that its because of IRL and EGO

he says he buys that.
Then says there is a lot of ego in the thread.

I say that is how we roll.

Then I ask about his rayn scum read

He explains,

Then I ask about why he cleared jat and scumread cop for the same reason.

He posts some wifom and then I say that is wifom.

Then he explains again and says that it is because JAT had good reasoning for his position and it looked like cake was just there with no reasoning. (about not making vivax mayor)

I say that is a better way to articulate his argument.

Then we talk more about cake being mafia,

Then I say we should lynch her day 3 and see what happens.,

Then I say there is no way cake and palmar are mafia together because of the way they interacted night one.,

He asks if scum cake would list the three most town players as mafia and I say yes she could.

Then he says it seems like palmar only read rayn as mafia for his push on palmar being bad.

then he says he will look more at palmar because the copcake stuff was bonkers. then he says he wonders what else he missed cause he was spaced out.
then I say i need to read more and work more, then he asks how the chats usually go

I say I don;t know and that we should try and get a read on eachother and bounce ideas

And thats the end.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:05 GMT
#4150
On March 07 2024 17:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 17:25 CopCake wrote:
And I think this makes Marv lock town.

Why?

Because rayn was believing i was mafia and marv convinced him of the opposite.

Marvmafia wouldnt do that I think.

Thought you didn’t townread people for defending you


Tell me why you can't see cake is mafia btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:09 GMT
#4151
200 pages???
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:09 GMT
#4152
I am going to cry
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:10 GMT
#4153
I should have never signed up to a game with more than 13 players

I'm not reading the thread but like please give me pointers if there's anything especially important.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:11 GMT
#4154
lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:13 GMT
#4155
Don't laugh at me DP!

You are the one who invited me to this game!
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:15 GMT
#4156
I'm reading DP's huge post on this page - what's whispering?
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 09:16 GMT
#4157
And who is DP talking about?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:17 GMT
#4158
On March 07 2024 18:15 ToTheStars wrote:
I'm reading DP's huge post on this page - what's whispering?


It’s like a mason chat.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:17 GMT
#4159
On March 07 2024 18:16 ToTheStars wrote:
And who is DP talking about?


Jealous
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:19 GMT
#4160
On March 07 2024 18:13 ToTheStars wrote:
Don't laugh at me DP!

You are the one who invited me to this game!


Just read the filters of people starting from the smallest to the largest. If anything stands out to you as scummy click at the top of the post and see it in context.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
21h 19m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.