• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:59 GMT
#4201
On March 07 2024 22:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

What Oats does today is entirely WIFOM if he is mafia.

I know which is why I wasn't even gonna bother saying anything until Koshi showed up with the same stuff.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:02 GMT
#4202
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

If that last line is true. I must look very scummy in your eyes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:05 GMT
#4203
Ok. So we believe slam is town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:05 GMT
#4204
On March 07 2024 23:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

If that last line is true. I must look very scummy in your eyes.

I mean the Oats case is pure wifom if he's scum as JAT pointed out but yes, that pinged me right away that the first thing you do when you show up is suggest a lynch on me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:07 GMT
#4205
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Oh. Maybe I shouldnt fuck up and listen to rayn.

Ok. It's Oats or Palmar.

Think I'll vote Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:08 GMT
#4206
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?

Dude please just read the thread from the flips until now. The only chance scum slam is doing this is if he's going for a 1for1 which as we already established during the mayor vote for vivax is an objectively bad enough play for scum and that occams razor says slam is town.

The thread had a fairly similar discussion on this with copcake last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:09 GMT
#4207
On March 07 2024 23:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Oh. Maybe I shouldnt fuck up and listen to rayn.

Ok. It's Oats or Palmar.

Think I'll vote Palmar.

Your desire to find an alternative to the red check is making you less town by the minute.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:10 GMT
#4208
Why Palmar and not VE?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 14:15 GMT
#4209
On March 07 2024 20:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 15:05 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone read post on MZ

I didn't like some of MZ's earlier posts. I too wished they had explained their TRs in that most recent list, and an explanation for the CopCake flip would have been great, too.

However, I really like this immediate jump on CopCake for being so insistent on grilling Alakaslam.

And none of that really changes anything for me for this cycle as of now, so yea, good night.

I disagree completely. Why is it protown to shut down discussion about the claimant and the check? Are we supposed to all just park our vote for 72 hours and go afk? To me what CopCake did here is objectively 100 % the correct way to approach this. It is lazy and not town oriented to go after this.
I think it says more about MZs alignment than CCs but the tendency is exactly the opposite of what you are saying in my opinion. It makes MZ look really bad and CC slightly better.

Because as I see it, there is only one correct answer for how to approach this cycle and lynch, and spending so much effort grilling Slam about it is just trying to sow seeds of chaos for no reason, which only serves to benefit our only scum flip.

Thus, the fact that MZ jumped in and tried to shut that shit down looks good on them. I would say that about anyone who did that. MZ really sunk their teeth into it, too - even though they probably didn't have to.

Perhaps I am missing something; is there any world you see where we don't lynch Oats? What would need to happen for that to be the case, what would be the town's collective reasoning for that?

On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.


Okay, glad I remembered to keep reading before responding. However, if that is what your opinion is, I guess I don't understand seeing Cop in a favorable light when they claim to not see a world where Slam was scum in the first place but chose to grill Slam anyway. Is this a person who just doesn't understand how the game works at all, or is it just a scummy player doing scummy things yet again?

This might be bias, but compare it to how Koshi just did basically the same thing but in a more productive way. I do have to say that I am surprised that he is approaching the topic from this angle at all, but the way he is doing it is way better than just repeating "WHY OATS SLAM?!?" and then looking like you don't understand that there is a small chance that Oats is Miller or Slam is being a madman scum.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 14:18 GMT
#4210
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 14:24 GMT
#4211
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

The post feels like trying to pretend to be clueless. I think they flipped town. Nobody would talk like that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 14:26 GMT
#4212
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

^^^
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:28 GMT
#4213
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:29 GMT
#4214
It's like glorified setup discussion at this point
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 14:31 GMT
#4215
On March 07 2024 23:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 20:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 15:05 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone read post on MZ

I didn't like some of MZ's earlier posts. I too wished they had explained their TRs in that most recent list, and an explanation for the CopCake flip would have been great, too.

However, I really like this immediate jump on CopCake for being so insistent on grilling Alakaslam.

And none of that really changes anything for me for this cycle as of now, so yea, good night.

I disagree completely. Why is it protown to shut down discussion about the claimant and the check? Are we supposed to all just park our vote for 72 hours and go afk? To me what CopCake did here is objectively 100 % the correct way to approach this. It is lazy and not town oriented to go after this.
I think it says more about MZs alignment than CCs but the tendency is exactly the opposite of what you are saying in my opinion. It makes MZ look really bad and CC slightly better.

Because as I see it, there is only one correct answer for how to approach this cycle and lynch, and spending so much effort grilling Slam about it is just trying to sow seeds of chaos for no reason, which only serves to benefit our only scum flip.

Thus, the fact that MZ jumped in and tried to shut that shit down looks good on them. I would say that about anyone who did that. MZ really sunk their teeth into it, too - even though they probably didn't have to.

Perhaps I am missing something; is there any world you see where we don't lynch Oats? What would need to happen for that to be the case, what would be the town's collective reasoning for that?

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.


Okay, glad I remembered to keep reading before responding. However, if that is what your opinion is, I guess I don't understand seeing Cop in a favorable light when they claim to not see a world where Slam was scum in the first place but chose to grill Slam anyway. Is this a person who just doesn't understand how the game works at all, or is it just a scummy player doing scummy things yet again?

This might be bias, but compare it to how Koshi just did basically the same thing but in a more productive way. I do have to say that I am surprised that he is approaching the topic from this angle at all, but the way he is doing it is way better than just repeating "WHY OATS SLAM?!?" and then looking like you don't understand that there is a small chance that Oats is Miller or Slam is being a madman scum.

Why would mafia approach it from this angle at all? What's the motivation in your opinion? As Marv said - they know they won't derail this lynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 14:33 GMT
#4216
On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

That's fair enough. But also it is not what you said earlier.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 14:35 GMT
#4217
On March 07 2024 18:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:33 ToTheStars wrote:
How do you filter?

Below every post there is a grey filter button.

Also in the op you can click peoples names in the sign up list and it will open their filter

You used to be cool man.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 14:36 GMT
#4218
On March 07 2024 23:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 20:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 15:05 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone read post on MZ

I didn't like some of MZ's earlier posts. I too wished they had explained their TRs in that most recent list, and an explanation for the CopCake flip would have been great, too.

However, I really like this immediate jump on CopCake for being so insistent on grilling Alakaslam.

And none of that really changes anything for me for this cycle as of now, so yea, good night.

I disagree completely. Why is it protown to shut down discussion about the claimant and the check? Are we supposed to all just park our vote for 72 hours and go afk? To me what CopCake did here is objectively 100 % the correct way to approach this. It is lazy and not town oriented to go after this.
I think it says more about MZs alignment than CCs but the tendency is exactly the opposite of what you are saying in my opinion. It makes MZ look really bad and CC slightly better.

Because as I see it, there is only one correct answer for how to approach this cycle and lynch, and spending so much effort grilling Slam about it is just trying to sow seeds of chaos for no reason, which only serves to benefit our only scum flip.

Thus, the fact that MZ jumped in and tried to shut that shit down looks good on them. I would say that about anyone who did that. MZ really sunk their teeth into it, too - even though they probably didn't have to.

Perhaps I am missing something; is there any world you see where we don't lynch Oats? What would need to happen for that to be the case, what would be the town's collective reasoning for that?

On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.


Okay, glad I remembered to keep reading before responding. However, if that is what your opinion is, I guess I don't understand seeing Cop in a favorable light when they claim to not see a world where Slam was scum in the first place but chose to grill Slam anyway. Is this a person who just doesn't understand how the game works at all, or is it just a scummy player doing scummy things yet again?

This might be bias, but compare it to how Koshi just did basically the same thing but in a more productive way. I do have to say that I am surprised that he is approaching the topic from this angle at all, but the way he is doing it is way better than just repeating "WHY OATS SLAM?!?" and then looking like you don't understand that there is a small chance that Oats is Miller or Slam is being a madman scum.

Why would mafia approach it from this angle at all? What's the motivation in your opinion? As Marv said - they know they won't derail this lynch.

See above, it's what I mean by "sow chaos."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 14:36 GMT
#4219
Oh wow, by above I mean below because I forgot to copy one quote post into another:

On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

^ And fill the discussion with more people who are on their side of the WIFOM, which now includes JAT, Koshi, Cop, so that it becomes less clear who is the scum among them.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 14:37 GMT
#4220
"I'm just asking questions bro"
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.