• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 14:38 GMT
#4221
On March 07 2024 23:36 Jealous wrote:
Oh wow, by above I mean below because I forgot to copy one quote post into another:

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

^ And fill the discussion with more people who are on their side of the WIFOM, which now includes JAT, Koshi, Cop, so that it becomes less clear who is the scum among them.

meh
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 14:44 GMT
#4222
On March 07 2024 23:36 Jealous wrote:
Oh wow, by above I mean below because I forgot to copy one quote post into another:

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

^ And fill the discussion with more people who are on their side of the WIFOM, which now includes JAT, Koshi, Cop, so that it becomes less clear who is the scum among them.

Oh, and Marv now, too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2024 14:45 GMT
#4223
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:46 GMT
#4224
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 14:47 GMT
#4225
Do you think my tts point is right?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:48 GMT
#4226
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:53 GMT
#4227
On March 07 2024 23:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.

You say this but you has literally spent the whole day discussing me so far, which indicates you don’t actually want to progress the game, you just want to park your vote on me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:54 GMT
#4228
On March 07 2024 23:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

The post feels like trying to pretend to be clueless. I think they flipped town. Nobody would talk like that.

Yeah i agree with this, very forced
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:54 GMT
#4229
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

It's not the fact that you're thinking and talking, it's the topic you chose to talk about. If slam somehow flips town tomorrow is gonna be a total shit show but given that he's most likely not we can use this day to effectively plan for tomorrow and then adjust as required with the NKs.

There is a lot of uncertainty right now in my eyes with people like Copcake/DMB/JAT/Marv they would be better topics. We could also discuss VE a bit more, while I'm pretty sold he's lurking scum, some folks may still have him as town so we could be fleshing that out.

TTS just needs to get vigi'd at this point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 14:56 GMT
#4230
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

?? What is this post?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 14:57 GMT
#4231
On March 07 2024 23:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:33 ToTheStars wrote:
How do you filter?

Below every post there is a grey filter button.

Also in the op you can click peoples names in the sign up list and it will open their filter

You used to be cool man.

Hahaha stop it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 14:58 GMT
#4232
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 14:58 GMT
#4233
On March 07 2024 23:47 iamperfection wrote:
Do you think my tts point is right?

Yes it’s weird
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 14:59 GMT
#4234
On March 07 2024 23:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

It's not the fact that you're thinking and talking, it's the topic you chose to talk about. If slam somehow flips town tomorrow is gonna be a total shit show but given that he's most likely not we can use this day to effectively plan for tomorrow and then adjust as required with the NKs.

There is a lot of uncertainty right now in my eyes with people like Copcake/DMB/JAT/Marv they would be better topics. We could also discuss VE a bit more, while I'm pretty sold he's lurking scum, some folks may still have him as town so we could be fleshing that out.

TTS just needs to get vigi'd at this point.

Well unless dp somehow gets shot off a vig seems impossible. I think a roleblocker is likely.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 15:01 GMT
#4235
On March 07 2024 23:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.

I think everything you say is weird. Not making an alignment point here, but

It’s a weird stance to think palmar and I (for instance) would be quite clear about our outlook but you think the literal vote means so much. I haven’t voted just because it’s a given, and it’s weird you think it might be something else
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 15:01 GMT
#4236
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

How did you get jat is town from my filter
No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 15:02 GMT
#4237
On March 07 2024 23:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

?? What is this post?

I think it is rather self-explanatory?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 15:03 GMT
#4238
On March 07 2024 23:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

It's not the fact that you're thinking and talking, it's the topic you chose to talk about. If slam somehow flips town tomorrow is gonna be a total shit show but given that he's most likely not we can use this day to effectively plan for tomorrow and then adjust as required with the NKs.

There is a lot of uncertainty right now in my eyes with people like Copcake/DMB/JAT/Marv they would be better topics. We could also discuss VE a bit more, while I'm pretty sold he's lurking scum, some folks may still have him as town so we could be fleshing that out.

TTS just needs to get vigi'd at this point.

What do you think of Oats voting DMB right after being called out by Slam? It happened within ~1 minute of one another, wish we could see how many seconds it actually was.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 15:06 GMT
#4239
On March 07 2024 18:10 ToTheStars wrote:
I should have never signed up to a game with more than 13 players

I'm not reading the thread but like please give me pointers if there's anything especially important.

Glad you're here m8

There is a red check on Oatsmaster
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 15:07 GMT
#4240
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.