• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7534 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 15:50 GMT
#4261
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:51 GMT
#4262
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 15:54 GMT
#4263
On March 08 2024 00:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?

Absolutely
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 16:01 GMT
#4264
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

😇
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:03 GMT
#4265
On March 08 2024 01:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

😇

Is this me after I get lynched lol
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:07 GMT
#4266
On March 08 2024 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?

Absolutely

Why not do it then
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:13 GMT
#4267
On March 08 2024 01:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?

Absolutely

Why not do it then

Ladies first
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:14 GMT
#4268
##unvote
##vote tts

😽
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:15 GMT
#4269
Okay bro I didn’t know you voted already I don’t check the vote thread lol
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:32 GMT
#4270
I’m here if anyone wants to talk, I do wanna look into koshi at some point today but that’s a later thing
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:35 GMT
#4271
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.

Palmar not sure if anyone asked you this but why did you ignore all the logic and reasoning behind who whispered who and why.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:37 GMT
#4272
On March 08 2024 01:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.

Palmar not sure if anyone asked you this but why did you ignore all the logic and reasoning behind who whispered who and why.

He really said this and still thinks it’s extremely unlikely I’m town that’s crazy
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:42 GMT
#4273
Mafia getting both whispers is way more unlikely than me getting red checked cmon
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:44 GMT
#4274
On March 08 2024 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia getting both whispers is way more unlikely than me getting red checked cmon

Well I was talking more on how smart people came to the conclusion rayn was town by what he did.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:46 GMT
#4275
On March 08 2024 01:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia getting both whispers is way more unlikely than me getting red checked cmon

Well I was talking more on how smart people came to the conclusion rayn was town by what he did.

I mean yes that too but I’m more focused on the problem at hand immediately
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 16:49 GMT
#4276
Your best nightmare is free
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 16:56 GMT
#4277
On March 08 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
Your best nightmare is free

Is this a Finland thing
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:02 GMT
#4278
It would fit, considering all the streets are like ice skating fields.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 17:11 GMT
#4279
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:13 GMT
#4280
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?


This is not even questioned from my part.

1.- Slam´s personality is not the kind of the - plays -
2.- He is very stressed, I think he already shared that and joined last minute.
3.- His reasons to visit Oats makes sense. Even tho I dont consider he was being rude per se I understand why he could see it like that.
4.- Slam is not the kind to kill his - friends -, remember the game he kept chezinu alive? I think from these player base Rayn is probably his favorite person, I know mafia slam could be in a team BUT see points 1,2,3.

I want to discuss the deaths if you allow me to
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 155
SpeCial 119
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1527
Rain 1499
Artosis 599
910 58
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox204
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam584
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft256
Maynarde135
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21694
Other Games
• imaqtpie810
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.