• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10123 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:23 GMT
#981
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

The part you quoted is weak but unremarkable, but the rest is what makes it flimsy
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:24 GMT
#982
On March 05 2024 04:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.

Nobody can just completely peace out, because you get modkilled if you don't post -- or vote -- at all during the day.

The longer people wait to post, the harder it gets for mafia to post, that is regardless of how good the player is as mafia.

I wouldn't be so sure about that
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:24 GMT
#983
Look at this way of phrasing things, having to come with justification just for his vote

But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:25 GMT
#984
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:25 GMT
#985
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


We are never 100 % sure of the aligment from somebody especially when it's this early in the game, but we are 100 % sure about the aligment from ourselfs. He is parnoid enough that he rather would claim blue and make sure there is no mafia major (as we have in our city) then trust anybody else. I would understand that one.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:25 GMT
#986
I think iamp is townier than rayn, and also a lot more annoying.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:26 GMT
#987
On March 05 2024 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve


Okay then. It's confirmed I'm in a town that doesn't know the difference between 100% and 99%, and thus I don't feel obligated to do anything.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#988
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post
No gg, No skill.
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#989
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam



Can you elaborate on this vote? I thought slam's post right before this was slightly towny
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#990
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#991
##unvote
##vote koshi
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#992
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post

You must have a different worldview from us.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#993
On March 05 2024 04:27 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.


Town gets a confirmed town and a role that mafia have to kill if they vote me mayor.
I just think you people don't get it.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#994
On March 05 2024 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:14 sandroba wrote:
Last game I read koshi's post and got townie vibes d1 pretty soon. Not so in this game. The aim of his posts doesn't feel pro town here. Hmmmm

I havent posted yet

I hope you become active soon. I know you as a lazy mafia and a very active townie. right now you look scummy to me


when have you played with mafia koshi?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#995
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 19:29 GMT
#996
On March 05 2024 04:24 Rels wrote:
Look at this way of phrasing things, having to come with justification just for his vote
Show nested quote +

But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Honestly it feels a bit weak to me. But he's posted so little it's just hard to say.

@Alakaslam, that wasn't really how I would characterise Oatsmaster's play, but I suppose it's up to interpretation.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:29 GMT
#997
On March 05 2024 04:27 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.

Why wouldn't a mayor not just treat it as a vig shot I don't understand?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:29 GMT
#998
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:29 GMT
#999
On March 05 2024 04:27 ToTheStars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam



Can you elaborate on this vote? I thought slam's post right before this was slightly towny


I did a while ago I think and retracted.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:30 GMT
#1000
On March 05 2024 04:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


We are never 100 % sure of the aligment from somebody especially when it's this early in the game, but we are 100 % sure about the aligment from ourselfs. He is parnoid enough that he rather would claim blue and make sure there is no mafia major (as we have in our city) then trust anybody else. I would understand that one.

So are you saying if anyone who is a blue role is not getting elected, should claim just to get elected?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
22m
OSC
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
3h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.