• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 555 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#941
On March 05 2024 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

CopCake, do you have any response to this?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#942
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#943
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#944
On March 05 2024 04:08 Koshi wrote:
If you are going to form town circles based on mason chat you can fuck off. I havent read anything but just putting it out there.

Good to know you haven't been reading
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#945
(Nothing personal)
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#946
On March 05 2024 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax, my point is (as i tend to think other's point is as well);

If you are helping mafia, it doesnt matter to mafia if you are elected as mayor. I understand what you're saying, and yes i can be 100% more certain that i am town than you are, others can't. But i don't understand why we should elect a mayor who is effectively not helping the town, for instance by roleclaiming for no fucking reason... I can understand people thinking as town, that Vivax is 99% town and rayn is maybe 80 or what the fuck ever % town and still best shot at winning the game is electing rayn. I can understand that, and it's not scummy. Like i am considering electing Slam over you, if it comes to that, just because Slam can be reasonable, more likely. Because what i just read over the couple of pages from you does not seem reasonable.

Outside of hypothetical, what % of chance do you think there is that Vivax is scum there?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#947
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#948
On March 05 2024 04:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax, my point is (as i tend to think other's point is as well);

If you are helping mafia, it doesnt matter to mafia if you are elected as mayor. I understand what you're saying, and yes i can be 100% more certain that i am town than you are, others can't. But i don't understand why we should elect a mayor who is effectively not helping the town, for instance by roleclaiming for no fucking reason... I can understand people thinking as town, that Vivax is 99% town and rayn is maybe 80 or what the fuck ever % town and still best shot at winning the game is electing rayn. I can understand that, and it's not scummy. Like i am considering electing Slam over you, if it comes to that, just because Slam can be reasonable, more likely. Because what i just read over the couple of pages from you does not seem reasonable.

Outside of hypothetical, what % of chance do you think there is that Vivax is scum there?

0,02%
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:09 GMT
#949
On March 05 2024 04:09 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Koshi wrote:
If you are going to form town circles based on mason chat you can fuck off. I havent read anything but just putting it out there.

Good to know you haven't been reading

Kids to bed. Wife going dancing.
I am now taking a shit, will smoke after, then read everything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:10 GMT
#950
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:11 GMT
#951
On March 05 2024 04:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

CopCake, do you have any response to this?

She did respond already
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:11 GMT
#952
On March 05 2024 04:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

CopCake, do you have any response to this?


Yes, I said somewhere than quantity is not the same as quality.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:11 GMT
#953
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:12 GMT
#954
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:12 GMT
#955
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:13 GMT
#956
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


You and Cop are the only ones so far questioning it well knowing I'm a N1 if I don't get the role.
It's a waste of energy on your part.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:13 GMT
#957
He can't force us to read any particular way but I get what you mean. And it's better than valid.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:13 GMT
#958
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 19:13 GMT
#959
Ah sorry I missed it. I thought your response was going to be that DarthPunk had been quiet tonally instead of quantity of posts. Like a lack of aggressiveness as opposed to how many posts he is making.

Will have to think about this.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:14 GMT
#960
On March 05 2024 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


You and Cop are the only ones so far questioning it well knowing I'm a N1 if I don't get the role.
It's a waste of energy on your part.

In the post you quoted, I am referring to Koshi doing just that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 221
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 548
NaDa 48
TT1 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 681
Other Games
summit1g10295
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush999
• Lourlo719
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 31m
INu's Battles
8h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 31m
Replay Cast
19h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.