• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7639 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 18:58 GMT
#921
On March 05 2024 03:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:49 Vivax wrote:
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period

How am i voting for uncertainty exactly?


Voting yourself is the correct play 100% of the time.
It's the others on you that I question the decision making of.


I do not agree with that. I'm town and wouldn't vote myself mayor because I have no idea about the role and would probably be the worst immigrant mayor with a severe language problem. The only thing I would do as mayor is give free beer to any townie who is helpful
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 18:59 GMT
#922
On March 05 2024 03:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:49 Vivax wrote:
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period

How am i voting for uncertainty exactly?


Voting yourself is the correct play 100% of the time.
It's the others on you that I question the decision making of.


I do not agree with that. I'm town and wouldn't vote myself mayor because I have no idea about the role and would probably be the worst immigrant mayor with a severe language problem. The only thing I would do as mayor is give free beer to any townie who is helpful

Vote DMB. Free beer!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 18:59 GMT
#923
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:59 GMT
#924
On March 05 2024 03:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:49 Vivax wrote:
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period

How am i voting for uncertainty exactly?


Voting yourself is the correct play 100% of the time.
It's the others on you that I question the decision making of.

You think scum rayn masoned marv of his own free will? It's not worth considering imo.


Do you think he'd get away with it if he masoned players who are considered low tier?
Can you even finish a thought.

He could mason mid tier no problem

He could also just shut up about the mason and not send any PM to Grack.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:00 GMT
#925
Hijole I think marv's advice is correct.

At this point if I learned Marv was a therapist irl I would be about as surprised as learning Korea dominates the edible kelp market.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 19:00 GMT
#926
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better

I don’t think he looks scummy. I have chess now so I may or may not elaborate later
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:01 GMT
#927
On March 05 2024 04:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole I think marv's advice is correct.

At this point if I learned Marv was a therapist irl I would be about as surprised as learning Korea dominates the edible kelp market.

lol
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:03 GMT
#928
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:04 GMT
#929
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:05 GMT
#930
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:05 GMT
#931
On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?



No I'm angry because I'd expect any sane person to make the only possible correct decision in the event that they don't question my claim.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:06 GMT
#932
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:06 GMT
#933
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:06 GMT
#934
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

Good point
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:06 GMT
#935
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:07 GMT
#936
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:07 GMT
#937
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#938
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#939
On March 05 2024 03:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.


that makes him look scum. I loved beeing mafia in the last game because doing random shit like offering my life for HF who claimed blue and provoke other Townies is fun as hell. As Town I take it way more seriously. But maybe thats just me


rayn loves to be more town than mafia.

He has rolled mafia so many times that he is tired of that.

I also prefer more mafia than town unless I get to be mafia three times in a row or so.


This feels like the awkward moment where you need to make up for possibly exposing him as scum.

Vivax, take a break please and come back. Because I think you know this can’t make sense.

You’re just annoyed at the game and people in it and it leads to posts like this.


Don't send him away. That's exactly what makes him Town. The anger at difference of opinion, provocation from players, players being scummy and not interacting properly to questions and Townies just not taking anything seriously. This is something I feel so often and just write here out of ambitious emotions (mostly slightly toxic). That's just townish. It's something that doesn't happen to you as a mafia except maybe right before a lynch. I want to see more like this to be more clear of his aligment
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#940
If you are going to form town circles based on mason chat you can fuck off. I havent read anything but just putting it out there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.