• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9464 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:28 GMT
#881
This game is the best. iamperfection is super funny, i have laughed many times at his truths
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:28 GMT
#882
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:29 GMT
#883
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh

My reaction to what specifically?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 18:30 GMT
#884
I would say you unvoting yourself to vote vivax was off-putting
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:31 GMT
#885
yeah i got lead astray by myself for a moment, sorry
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:31 GMT
#886
On March 05 2024 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh

My reaction to what specifically?


To the claim. You knew that there's only one correct play but you still go for the bad one, unless you are scum that is.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:32 GMT
#887
On March 05 2024 03:30 iamperfection wrote:
I would say you unvoting yourself to vote vivax was off-putting


Everything you say doesn't help in the slightest.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:33 GMT
#888
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:34 GMT
#889
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 18:37 GMT
#890
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.

This is making me laugh a lot
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 18:37 GMT
#891
Copcake goes up several town tiers for borderline cheating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:38 GMT
#892
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

see this is why i dont trust you making good decisions really
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 18:38 GMT
#893
Lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 18:40 GMT
#894
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.


that makes him look scum. I loved beeing mafia in the last game because doing random shit like offering my life for HF who claimed blue and provoke other Townies is fun as hell. As Town I take it way more seriously. But maybe thats just me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:40 GMT
#895
On March 05 2024 03:37 iamperfection wrote:
Copcake goes up several town tiers for borderline cheating


that shouldnt clear me, but this is how his laugh sounded when he read the why would we make this dumb fuck mayor

[image loading]
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:40 GMT
#896
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant

On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

On March 05 2024 02:27 iamperfection wrote:
Why in the world would we make that moron mayor

I was laughing about this though, earlier
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 18:44 GMT
#897
On March 05 2024 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:27 iamperfection wrote:
Why in the world would we make that moron mayor

I was laughing about this though, earlier


okey that was quit funny you are permitted to laugh as (maybe) Town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:45 GMT
#898
On March 05 2024 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.


that makes him look scum. I loved beeing mafia in the last game because doing random shit like offering my life for HF who claimed blue and provoke other Townies is fun as hell. As Town I take it way more seriously. But maybe thats just me


rayn loves to be more town than mafia.

He has rolled mafia so many times that he is tired of that.

I also prefer more mafia than town unless I get to be mafia three times in a row or so.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:45 GMT
#899
On March 05 2024 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

see this is why i dont trust you making good decisions really


Do you speak for iamperfection now?
Tell me how he's doing anything that looks like finding mafia or pushing town to the correct decisions.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 18:45 GMT
#900
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 191
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26117
Shuttle 1063
Mini 419
Hyuk 329
firebathero 191
hero 85
ggaemo 85
Sexy 69
Liquid`Ret 49
Mong 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Trap 41
Hyun 40
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
zelot 18
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1382
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN1906
Grubby1711
fl0m1330
Beastyqt804
Mlord468
Hui .235
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX185
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe121
Mew2King61
Trikslyr40
ToD23
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• mYiSmile124
• printf 19
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8324
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• imaqtpie280
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 45m
INu's Battles
18h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.